CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 06:39 PM

CFK's Art Quest

(My husband and I are a little off lol)

Hello there!
Most people on here call me Ashy. I am 21, I got married on my 21st birthday (2/23/15). I love role playing and art. I have taken a break on role playing however due to the fact I am starting from scratch. I would also be interested in getting art for my husband and me.

Just name your price or if you would like an art trade and I will accept or decline.

Sorry this isn't all pretty and stuff :x

Welcome Page
Characters
Art
Reserved

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 07-27-2015 at 07:40 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 06:59 PM

x
Zahara Newman
Appearences are not everything, however... Having a rather unique hair color, going from strawberry blond, blond, then black, would make you think she stuck out... However wearing large hoodies allows Zahara to blend in. Distinctive markings would be the moles on her face and plush lips. Sporting black glasses so her hazel eyes can see, though the long lashes would seem hard to see through, she gets by. Although you can tell she is a hoodie loving fool, you may also see her in band or gaming t-shirts with dark color shorts or pants. If an occasion where she has to wear a dress it tends to be a more gothic choice. Though she rarely goes out to parties or events.

Personality wise, Zahara is a normal shy girl, sort of... being shy isn't always true. Friends see the outgoing side of her. Although she is timid and tends to avoid conflict, if pushed far enough she can stand up for herself. Spending most days in front of the computer gaming or in bed reading on summers, getting out is one of her least priorities. She knows many facts and likes to blurt them out to friends.

x
Tabitha Benette
Looks: Hair is shaved on left side, right side is to shoulders. It fades from purple to red from left to right. Black glasses. Usually wears rock t-shirts with ragged blue jeans. Brown, green eyes. Combat boots. Chubby.

Personality: rebellious and outgoing. Always sticking to what she believes, stubborn. Makes friends easily.

Developing These Characters:

I will be updating this as characters are developed. Feel free to ask about or help with info

Welcome Post
Characters
Art
Reserved

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 08-09-2015 at 06:02 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 07:07 PM

Art Bought:
Artist - (linked art)

Chikyu - x

Art Trades:
(My linked art) - Artist - (Their Linked Art)

Art Given:
(My linked art) - Who It Was Given To

Artist - (Linked Art)

Welcome Page
Characters
Art
Reserved

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 08-03-2015 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: Got Art :D

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 07:11 PM

Reserved

Welcome Page
Characters
Art
Reserved

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 07-27-2015, 07:56 PM

Does Zahara have any pets? :)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 08:00 PM

She does!

She has a kitten.
It looks like this who is named Thief.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 07-27-2015, 08:04 PM

Thank you! I love including critters! :3c

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 08:05 PM

Heehee I love seeing them in art.
I myself have trouble drawing them honestly.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 07-27-2015, 08:14 PM

Animals were all I ever drew up until 9th grade when I finally gave people ago.
I still lean more towards animals. I'm still learning with people XD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 08:37 PM

Really? You're so amazing at it though o.o
Like I saw your style and thought "I wish I could do art like that"

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 07-29-2015, 06:58 PM

Hey! Hopping over here from my shop to say that yes I can do allllll~! lol All of them look so good! I wouldn't mind doing any or all of them! I think I would prefer to do busts or waist-ups, though, if that's cool with you. I've been doing a lot of full body's lately and they aren't quite the funnest to do. That alright? ALSO (I'm really excited about this if you can't tell lol), would you maybe kinda want to do art trades? I love receiving art as much as I love giving it. If not, it's all cool, we can do the same prices over on my shop, yes?

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizayo View Post
Hey! Hopping over here from my shop to say that yes I can do allllll~! lol All of them look so good! I wouldn't mind doing any or all of them! I think I would prefer to do busts or waist-ups, though, if that's cool with you. I've been doing a lot of full body's lately and they aren't quite the funnest to do. That alright? ALSO (I'm really excited about this if you can't tell lol), would you maybe kinda want to do art trades? I love receiving art as much as I love giving it. If not, it's all cool, we can do the same prices over on my shop, yes?
I'm pretty sure that Clyde the Humpday camel would prefer full body. 🐫🐫🐫

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
I am so excited to hear this! I would love to do art trades! I've been kinda bored lately, mene isn't very active as it once was. I am willing to pay gold AND do art trades! Also I don't mind them being full body or not :D I just love your work in general.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 07-30-2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
Really? You're so amazing at it though o.o
Like I saw your style and thought "I wish I could do art like that"
That's no nice of you to say! QuQ
But I always try to imrove, sometimes I look back on them and cringe, but that's how artists tend to be, right? XD
bUt I've improved since my last order and can't wait to draw your request!
I'm doing on right now for my shop.
I see you have someone willing to do ALL of them, hurray!

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 07-30-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
I am so excited to hear this! I would love to do art trades! I've been kinda bored lately, mene isn't very active as it once was. I am willing to pay gold AND do art trades! Also I don't mind them being full body or not :D I just love your work in general.
Aww, thanks! I've never done an art trade before, so stop me if I'm going crazy. But here's all of my current characters - you can do whichever one(s) you want!

I kind of just want to go down your list, so I don't have to pick which ones I like best. So I'll do Zahara (I think I may have drawn her before?) first.

Does this sound cool, or am I being insane and going too fast? lol I'm so paranoid I'm being rude, sorry.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
That's no nice of you to say! QuQ
But I always try to imrove, sometimes I look back on them and cringe, but that's how artists tend to be, right? XD
bUt I've improved since my last order and can't wait to draw your request!
I'm doing on right now for my shop.
I see you have someone willing to do ALL of them, hurray!
Hahaha I know exactly what you mean!
Someone just told me my art has improved and I was all "I honestly feel I've backtracked" xD
I haven't drawn in a long time.
No inspiration until lately.

Quote:
Aww, thanks! I've never done an art trade before, so stop me if I'm going crazy. But here's all of my current characters - you can do whichever one(s) you want!

I kind of just want to go down your list, so I don't have to pick which ones I like best. So I'll do Zahara (I think I may have drawn her before?) first.

Does this sound cool, or am I being insane and going too fast? lol I'm so paranoid I'm being rude, sorry.
Not rude at all!
I think that's a great idea honestly.
I am on my phone, when I go to my dads I'll look on the iPad and start drawing :3

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-01-2015, 02:07 PM

I feel ya 100%!
Sometimes I take art breaks and when I get back I'm like, wut is paper? XD
but yay, practice is always great!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-01-2015, 05:00 PM

Indeed it is.
No one believes me here in my town when I say "i got like this by practicing."
I didn't just pick it up one day like everyone thinks, I practiced a lot growing up.
I'd attempt to draw something at least once a day.
I took a lot of art classes.

I fully believe it can be taught.
Everyone has ideas.
We just need to practice to make it a reality.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-01-2015, 06:41 PM

Exactly! Nobody is born a pro, but yes, some people improve at faster rates. Regardless they still practice like every other artist.
Everytime someone says they wish they could draw, I want to say "YOU CAN DAMMIT" but then again, I know what they mean. Like when I hear someone play the violin I say "I wish I could play the violin" and I can. I can learn, but I cant help but say that. ya know?
I just finished an art order and will do your Zahara now!
Well, I gotta walk the doggies first, then I can XD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-01-2015, 06:52 PM

Hahaha I do tell them that... I say I wish I could play drums but I can't.... Something is off in my head and I can use my feet and hands at the same time, I can barely move both hands at the same time. I don't know why though. I tried hard, and even tried doing games and things to help. So I get some things just can't.... But art is not one. I mean I have a very shaky hand, it is hereditary... But people always say my art is good. So I don't get it sometimes xD

Ooooh I'm so excited :D

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-01-2015, 07:14 PM

Oh wow, that must be very frustrating at times, but I'm happy art isn't excluded by that.
I am too! I'm doin her rn and she was so fun to sketch, she's just so cute! >w<

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 04:56 PM ----------

I was busy helping my dad and so I was only able to do the sketch. I wanted you to see it since I've been changing my style and wanted to know if this was okay!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-01-2015, 09:38 PM

It's so cuteeeee :D
I love it already!!!

*fangirl squee*
Sorry I get lost in Tumblr

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-01-2015, 09:55 PM

Yay!!
HAHA ME TOO

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-01-2015, 10:08 PM

It is addicting for sure lol

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-03-2015, 12:07 AM

Okay, here she is! I tried to avoid making her appear too shy because with friends, she is really outgoing! And I liked that~
I hope you don't mind my new coloring style, I created a new brush and loved the paint brush effect it had!
If anything needs fixing, let me know!