Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-10-2012, 01:42 AM

he sat down. "Do you know of a Family Called 'Amakawa' ?" he asked her, now going to beat around the bush, until he finds a weak point.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-10-2012, 10:24 PM

Name :[/B] Rosalina Mirabella Van Hellsing-PenDragon
Bio : Rosalina Mirabella Van Hellsing-PenDragon is the daughter and Odin Lelouch Van Hellsing-Pendragon and Sera Euphy Van Hellsing-Pengragon. She isn't really spoiled even though she almost always gets her way with everything she wants. Rosalina had recently moved to a new city and she is extremely shy, since she doesn't know anyone in the new city except her parents. The only good thing is that Rosalina is able to make friends quickly. There is, however, the very odd trait about Rosalina. Her chest is large than the average girl and says that they're aren't that big.
Ability : She can turn into a half-breed or hybrid of a human and dragon, she still hasn't perfected it yet. She has the ability to read the minds of most people around her and can read emotions.
Weapon : metal claw gauntlets and a chain whip
Pic :

Name : Odin Lelouch Van Hellsing-PenDragon
Bio : Odin is the Father of Rosalina Mirabella Van Hellsing-PenDragon and he is a very powerful dragon. He has a lovely wife and his beautiful daughter at his side to keep him from going insane. He and a few other dragons manged to escape from their Hell and live among the humans as one and it seems to be going well for them. He wishes to keep his family safe and away from danger, that even means if he has to kill the humans himself.
Ability : He can read minds and he can control the elements at will
Weapon : brass knuckles and a celestial sword
Pic :

Name : Amilla Krosis
Bio : Amilla is considered to be a young and lovely young woman. She is the great, great, great granddaughter of a very strong bloodline. She knows that her father in the past use to hunt dragons and still do. However, she has her own beliefs, her family believes that fighting the dragons with bring down the dragons once and for all, but she believes that the dragons just want to be left alone and she wants to do just that.
Dragon Slayer Family : Krosis
Weapon : large gauntlets, a dagger and throwing stars
Pic :

dragon Slayer form
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(post wen i get home)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-10-2012, 11:52 PM

Yuki noticed that the guy had changed tables so after he got the carmel cheesecake, she walked over to the new table and gave him the order. "Enjoy," she said and walked back tot he counter and continued filling out orders.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 02-11-2012, 12:29 AM

(Okay, spell check doesn't work on this computer, so please forgive me for any misspelled words and typos. x ox;; )

Anna leaned on teh table and sighed. She waited for a waitress, not wanting to go and get one. She didn't want to go and get one of them, since that would make her feel like she was being rude. She laid her head down on teh table and tried reading her menue sideways. Which was just her being silly and keeping herself from being bored. "I'll get a cup of tea and umm...blueberry muffin.", she whispered to herself. Anna pulled her head up off of the table and smiled.

Raven gave the man sitting across from a rad-haired girl. He said something about the "Amakawa", a dragon slayer family. He was surprised to hear that from him, but then again he wasn't. He was either a dragon slayer, or was someone who heard of that family and wondered about them. He just sighed and closed his book before placing it in his bag. He glanced at the menue and decided he'd just get another cup of coffee.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 12:53 AM

Yuki walked over to Anna. "Can i help you what would you like?" she asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:16 AM

Anna smiled at the waitress, "I would like a blueberry muffin and cup of iced tea, please.".

(fff sorry for small post)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:17 AM

"coming right up" yuki said with a smile and she went to start the order.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2012, 04:08 AM

Gemini hid her anxiety at the unexpected question.she looked straight into the mans eyes and answered."I haven't heard the name, no.but there are many families in the world, so it's not surprising." She said, keeping her voice level.she decided to test him, to see if he was trustworthy. "May I ask you something odd? Do you very much dislike...lizards?" She asked."you see, I am thinking of getting a pet and I want to know how people react to lizards.personally, I like them."

Andraus

Old 02-12-2012, 07:27 AM

The Man smiled "Being a Memeber of the Family, I have No Distest of Lizards....Matter of fact, my Friend 'is' a lizard" he said, chuckling.

Orion threw a Fork at Darius Head. " I Resent that!"he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 02:52 PM

"Hey! no throwing stuff in the dinner," yuki said. damn young dragons. so immature. She took the muffin and tea to Anna. "here ya go," she said.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 02-12-2012 at 02:56 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 08:42 PM

Anna snickered and smiled at the waitress. "Thank you, Miss.", she said before inhaling her muffin.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM

" tell me if you need anything else" she said going around refilling coffee and tea cups

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2012, 02:46 AM

Gemini adopted a look of pure confusion."what family? And what does your family have to do with liking or disliking lizards? And what do you mean your friend is a lizard? Why did that guy react like that?" She asked her questions rapid fire, barely breathing in between.then she tilted her head."and you didn't answer my question." She added as an afterthought. "Is é seo an fear aisteach..." she muttered in Gaelic.

Andraus

Old 02-13-2012, 04:49 AM

Darius looked at her, starting to get impatient. "To Answear your Question, No, I have No Problems with you 'Darastrix' "he said. He looked at her. " Im Darius Hale Amakawa. Pleasure to meet you. "he said, with a Smile, then leaned in, so he could whisper. "Lets not beat around the bush. You know what 'I' am. I know what you are, and you know what he is "he points to orion, then signals him to come over.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2012, 02:09 AM

Mesh was working in his back yard again building more and more weapons never getting it right he had to try to keep the forge gate small so no one could see him building but he was doing a really bad job at it but it wasn't like any one was looking at his house or in the area of it but still it didn't matter then mesh put his hands in side the forging gate when he realized what he was making it was the sword that could do it he folded the steel heated the folded he continued to do this process Mesh had to be careful that he didn't move anything that didn't need to be moved when he heard a young meow he turned his head facing the kitten that he just picked up "hey who's a good cat do you know how to stay still" right as mesh said how to stay still the cat jumped on to mesh throwing him onto the ground and with that the gate slammed shut making a large explosion like noise "huh yes I love you to cat"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2012, 03:53 AM

Gemini shook her head."sorry, Darix-what now? Look, its nice to meet you, but I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else.I only came in here to get something to eat, and suddenly I'm being accosted by some weirdo speaking in riddles.as for your family name, it means nothing to me, so please leave me be or I will inform the waitress that you are harassing me." She spoke with finality, and just a hint of annoyance."don't bother bringing your friend over.go away."

Andraus

Old 02-14-2012, 04:10 AM

[Should I have a Action event take place?]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2012, 04:13 AM

((A what? Does that mean a fight? If so, then no.))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-14-2012, 11:43 AM

( i think you should. It is to slow if you ask me and i dont have anything for my chari to do right now really.

Andraus

Old 02-14-2012, 02:01 PM

[Okay, Gemini says no, Buffy says yes, I say we should, so unless anyone disagree's, i will go ahead with it.]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2012, 09:00 AM

((*sigh* you can go ahead.Gemini wont fight, but obviously I've been out voted so the ayes have it.))

Andraus

Old 02-15-2012, 03:11 PM

[Alright. I just want this to be a Group Choice.]

Orion was walking forward, when he heard the clicking of boots, quickly moving forward. Orion looked around, worried, then all of a Sudden, a Beam of Chaos energy shot at him, and the ground below him explode. "Slayers!" he shouted.

Darius stood up, and drew his katana. "Damnit! We've been found." he said, and charged forward.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2012, 04:47 PM

(I was gonna say no, but I wasn't sure if I wanted action or not...Sometimes it's fun to have a SLOW rp for a while...But, lets see how this helps.)

Raven had gone back to reading, when he heard an explosion. he poked his heap up and raised an eyebrow. When he heard someone call out 'slayers!', he glanced around, seeing if there really was any around. He looked in the doorway of the cafe, and saw them trying to attack Orion. "Is he a dragon?", he murmured. Raven got up and closed his book. "What's going on? Who the hell are you guys?", he said, directing the question at the slayers, Darius, and Orion.

Anna yelped and hid under the table when she heard the explosion. She poked her hand out and grabbed her food before she went back into hiding. Anna glanced around the room, trying to see what was going on. When she heard the name 'Slayers" she started to panic. 'I'm to young and pretty to die here! I need to get out of here!', Anna thought. She looked around the room once more, trying to find a spots where she could jump to, hide, and then head for the door. When she looked at the door, she let out a whimper. The slayers were standing right there. "Back door, where's the back door...", she said.

Andraus

Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM

"Orion! I am a Dragon!" he said to the man, and then Shifted to his dragon form. He then Breathed fire at the Slayers.

"Darius! I am a Slayer of the Amakawa family. "he said, holding up his shield and sword.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2012, 10:15 PM

Raven took a step back and glanced at the two men. He wasn't sure what to do. He looked at Orion and watched him. He thought about whether or not he should slay him or not. he hated the idea of killing someone or something, but it was something he was supposed to do. He bit his lip and go tout of the range of fire. He decided he'd leave Orion alone, for now.

Anna stared at the one who claimed to be a dragon. "how can you say that out loud and not care..?", she said before actually realizing she said it out loud. She blushed then looked down at the ground, hopping now one heard that with all the commotion.