PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 AM

The young woman had settled down in a curving of the walls. She was too afraid to move and only worsen her situation, though she could see well in the dark Hiriko's sense of direction was horrible. Arms around her knees she peered at the walls with a certain kind of fascination. The porous rock was so very different then the smoother stone she often saw at home. Everything about this place seemed so alien, and yet there were things about this world that reminded her of her own planet.

Thinking of it brought a smile to Hiriko's face as she remembered her cousin. The princess would have a fit if she knew about everything that was going on! It would be best not to mention this little adventure for a while... Most probably years, after everything was settled. Otherwise the senshi was certain to come to the Asgardian galaxy to find some kind of explanation for how her cousin was treated, or rather lost.

(It's short, but that's all I can think of at the moment.)

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 04-24-2012, 01:39 AM

((Oh, dear lady, it's been so long!))

Vetur frowned, this was the one they had to protect? She looked strong enough, but the complete and utter lack of spirit beast made both of these outsider senshi seem odd. "I'm Sailor Skati," she said after a moment's pause, debating on giving her birth name or not. She hadn't told Vara or Mars yet, either, and they'd likely be living or traveling together for a bit. "I am also known as Veturung Ondervald," she added, wondering of Nott would remember the name.

---

The flash of sunlight through the trees caught hirs attention, and ze turned to watch the forest in the direction it came from. the flash hadn't looked like from the setting sun, and seeing as it had come from the wrong direction, it could only be a spell or something similar. Come to think of it, one of the sun senshi's transformations looked like a flash of sunlight at midday...

---

Tae, Sailor Dagr right now, eased through the underbrush, eyes wide as she tried to see around her. There seemed to be a cliff ahead, and that seemed as good a point to start searching as any. It would also, hopefully, provide shelter in the form of a cave somewhere along it. She peeked around a tree and saw bright red hair before hiding again, trying to figure out just who or what she'd seen. She slid down the trunk, leaning around the other side and looking through the leaves of the bush that happened to be there. Bright red hair, ending in gold? It even shimmered like the metal, just a touch. And... he(she?) was looking at where she'd been, so Tae could see the gold and blue eyes. Her(his?) face had a look of intrest, but wasn't threatening in any way.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-27-2012, 12:45 PM

((lol I know been waaaay to long XD;; ))

"Nice to meet you," Makoto smiled, holding out her hand, "Forgive me though if I say your name wrong," she grinned sheepishly, "It takes me a while to get it," Although she was smiling, Makoto was rather nervous on the inside. The senshi here were continuing to stare like she was something strange and foreign (Although that was pretty true...) and all the while Rei was still quiet. Was she still in shock? The Senshi of Jupiter wasn't sure and it unnerved her.

((And that was so short; please forgive me D: ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-27-2012, 05:28 PM

((I'ma try a new way of distinguishing between characters.... Hopefully nobody will care >.< since it'll be in a quote box so i won't get any gold from it or anything and it's not all decorative or anything... Just a name))

Quote:
Vara

Vara nodded at the introductions. She felt herself relax, finally able to see that they were not a threat. They seemed curious about Jupiter but not worried or upset or excited like one who had found their pray. She then turned towards Sailor Mars as she refused to respond to her friend. Considering how protective she was of Jupiter earlier it seemed odd to her.

She approached slowly and reached out to touch Rei's cheek. It felt slightly colder then it should and the senshi did not react. The doppleganger must have cast a spell on her... very few could but there was one or two. It essentially froze the victim until the doppleganger removed it.There was a doppleganger who had been brought to their side by vara who had become a shaman of sorts in the village. She would be able to save Rei as she was one of those rare dopplegangers.

"She's been cursed by the doppleganger who caught her when she arrived. She must be very strong and very spiritual... to have been able to resist the spell so long and enough to kill the doppleganger. I do have a friend that can remove it but it'll take some time and is best done at the Shaman's house. It would be best if i take her alone... the shaman doesn't trust a lot of people." She explained with a sigh as she gripped took Rei's arm and slipped it around her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around her waist and used her free arm to wave the blade and open the portal. With that she would be gone, too much time had already passed.

She would then step through and soon have Rei laid out with the Shaman who would then begin her work without a word. There was only one reason that her dearly trusted Vara ever brought anyone to her hidden home. She would give the Shaman a smile and an apology before she would use the same portal she'd come through to step into it. Once she was back in the cave she would look over Makoto and the others to make sure nothing had happened in the 15 seconds or so she had been gone.

" Everything will be alright now Makoto, My Shaman friend knows more about doppleganger's and their magic then anyone else in the universe. She has broken this spell for me countless times before, it just takes time. Your friend may take longer because she is so strong and her own power may resist the Shamans but rest assured she will release your friend from it. I do need to go get the sailor who is on her way. Would you all wish to stay here or come with me?"

She spoke softly, simply.She felt wary of the idea of leaving Makoto alone again but she knew she needed to learn to trust the other senshi.... even if history demanded she would likely never be trusted herself. Darkness, pain, and death followed Black Hole Senshi... it was simply their nature as the keepers of evil. They always seemed to walk that line... between darkness and light.

((there Rei is out of the picture for a while >.< .... Also I may make the Shaman a playable character because I kinda like her already xD))

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 04-28-2012, 01:58 AM

((Heh, I think Vetur's the only one in the cave with Makoto and Vara...))

Vetur watched with some interest as Nott figured out what had happened to Mars. While she was gone, she tried to study Makoto without seeming to stare, but she wasn't gone long enough to really make a difference. Stay while she got the mew senshi, or go with? If Makoto stayed, she might be able to talk to her a little, find out what her people knew of the Asguardians. It was tempting, but if the woman chose to go with Nott, there would be no reason to... She looked curiously over at her, trying to guess which choice she would make. "I'll go if Makoto does. I would like to get to know the senshi of the Milky Way."

---

Ze stood in a relaxed position, having seen one of the senshi next to the tree. Pale gold and orange, that would be Dagr. The thought made ze smile a little, and ze sat down right there. "I saw you, senshi of the sun Dagr, and do not wish you any harm as long as you wish me none," ze said, even hirs voice an ambiguous mix of male and female. Waiting for the senshi to come out of hiding, ze pretended to turn hir attention to the summon stone that had brought hir here.

---

Tae stifled a gasp, from just that quick a glimpse, he(she?) had been able to tell who she was? She(he?) was either very familiar with the senshi, or had known her. And considering she didn't know him(her?), then it had to be the former. Watching their movements for a little bit longer, she saw the stone. It looked just like her own, so she(he?) was the reason for the flash! Standing and stepping around the tree, she cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, but with the state of things, I didn't want to just assume you were with us."