HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 03:30 PM

In this new world there are ordinary humans, living their normal lives. But there are also the extraordinary humans. But these special people are shunned from society because they are different and can do thing no one else can. the Specials now live secluded usually only speaking with people of their own because the others wont talk to them.

is this good?

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-15-2008, 04:48 PM

Name: Joey
Appearance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...t24/Shuko2.jpg
Bio: Joey lives a normal life. He takes care of his little sister, from time to time, when he goes back home. He live on his own on the college campus, and is known for one of the cutest guy on campus, but he still stays single till he finds the "one", no matter how long it takes.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:19 AM

Name: Yume Sora Natsume
Appearance: yay lol she usually wears kimono's she's never worn anything else
Bio: She was always protected and has never been with the ordinary humans. She hated not being free, feeling like a caged bird so the first chance she got she escaped. ((which is where she is now entirely lost))

there we go

Donut

Old 02-16-2008, 05:29 AM

The day started off like any other, and he got up early to get ready for class. He lived a while a way from the classes even though he lived on campus, and he always walked the distance. There were always the girls that had to stop, and giggle as he passed. Joey just thought how weird it was that every girl in his class, seemed to like him for some reason. He has been in many fights with angry boy friends, and has won each one.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 06:09 AM

Yume walked around the city, she was afraid, at the moment she thought it was a good idea but now she began to doubt. People really hated her people what if they found out. When she looked up she found out she was lost "oh no, oh no this can't be happening" she muttered panicky "i'm so dead now, please let me find my way back"

Donut

Old 02-16-2008, 06:13 AM

Joey was passing this one set of dorms, and he spotted someone that he had never seen before, and she looked scared. He wasn't going to stop, but something just wasn't right. "You ok, miss?" Joey asked in a soft comforting tone, trying not to startle her more than she already looked.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 05:38 PM

"uhm, I'm lost.."wait she couldn't tell him where she needed to go "but i have nowhere to go" this was getting bad. If she told him where she was form he would know immediately

Donut

Old 02-16-2008, 11:20 PM

"Oh thats not good...You need some help finding where you need to go?.." Joey asked walking a bit closer to where she was. "I am Joey, by the way.." He said offering her his hand.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 01:01 AM

"My name is Yume and uhm I..." nice work, got yourself cornered "I uh I don't know where to go, I need a place to stay for a night" just find my way back tomorrow she thought

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 04:08 AM

"Ok..I was going to head to class..but I can skip for today.." He said with a little smile, wanting to help this poor girl out. He didn't want to believe in the rumors of this "second world" so he had never thought of it that way.

((sorry..lost the page...my bad))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 02:24 AM

((thats okay i forgive you :]))

"well I don't want to be of any trouble" Yume said a bit unsettled by this all, she was strictly forbidden to communicate with humans, but since she already was breaking rules, why not brake some more? " do you know anywhere to stay?" she asked

Donut

Old 02-19-2008, 04:58 AM

"Come on.." Joey said offering her a helping hand. "You can crash at my place if you want to." He said not caring at this point if he missed some classes.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 03:01 PM

"I.. I couldn't ask that of you" he said, but she couldn't find another solution, she had no money whatsoever. but what if he wasn't what he said he was. Well she would always have her power to protect her didn't she

((I'm sooooo sorry for not posting so long but i couldn't find the threat, sooo sorry!))

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 03:10 PM

((its ok, I know the feeling..lol))

"Its ok, I can miss one day, not a problem.." Joey said with a smile. He was willing to help her out, and for some reason he knew that it was the right thing. "If you don't want to go there, I know this hotel down the road.." He suggested.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 12:45 AM

"I actually don't have any money" she said a bit embarrassed. "is it really not a problem?" she asked still uncertain[/b]

Donut

Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 AM

"Its fine, I live alone anyway, so you will have total privecy, I will just stay away when you need it.." Joey said with a little smile. He wasn't good with knowing how girls wanted to be treated, but he always tried with the nice, gentle way of acting.