Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 03-03-2008, 03:57 AM

Evaelmyre swung his legs over the ledge as he descended the high wall that separated his people of Former Dart from the outsiders. Immediately, he began to run for his life, never bothering to stop and catch his breath. He had done a rather risky thing prior to the current moment; whereas the prohibition of fantastical creatures was heavily enforced in Dart Proper, he had refused to succumb to the rule, and sped into the midst of a cluster of policemen.

His long, stark-white hair had been pulled back into a loose ponytail to the right side of his back. To the other side protruded a wing of the darkest black; its plumage was ruffled and showed the signs of a flustered encounter with a bullet or two. Weakly, in apparent retreat, Evaelmyre's legs wobbled. Beneath them, he staggered toward the nearest ramshackle building, collapsing in a heap of wing and hair without much warning.

A sigh was released between blue lips as he slipped away into a fatigued, nauseous slumber.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-05-2008, 07:52 PM

Sanoko hid among the buildings as she made her way back to her little shack of a building she had found to keep her safe from the whether. She didn't really want to be caught since she had been off stealing things. She was of a fantastical creature and she didn't even have a place to live so she lived in secrete in the first uninhabited run down building she could find. It was pretty bad, it was nearly falling all the way to the ground, but it was fine for her and it keep her hidden.

When she made it back to her "home" she dropped what she had in her hands in shock to see someone else in there. She picked the things up quietly and moved more deeper into the building to put the things down. It was a little food, but not much of it. She looked down at the stranger who had come and passed out in her home. She wondered how, why they were here. She lightly poked them seeing if they would wake up. She noticed that they must also be of a fantastical creature because of the wing protruding from their back.

Facade

Old 03-09-2008, 03:53 AM

A grunt escaped Evaelmyre before he could fully awaken, his eyes rolling in their sockets several times before he came to realization. As he shook his head and began to get up on his hands and knees, he sensed a soft breathing behind him. Turning a complete three hundred and sixty degrees, he saw a creature he hadn't seen around these parts of Former Dart in perhaps decades.

"What're you doin' here?" He managed to inquire roughly, wiping his mouth as he once more gained balance on his two legs. "Your kind hasn't been seen 'round these parts in quite a while. I'da thought you'd all died away or somethin'."
His accent wasn't far gone in terms of illiteracy, but it portrayed the rought life that he led, and the troubles he had been faced with on numerous occasions. Eying the girl warily, he once more circled the small room in which they were both in. It was simple, and by the looks of it appeared to be someone's makeshift home. Once more grunting, he turned back to the girl, waiting for a reply.

"Well?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-09-2008, 04:07 AM

Sanoko watched as he woke up. She didn't say anything at first when he said something to say. She was somewhat afraid to, though she didn't know why. She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. She didn't really think she had to explain why she was here, but when he said something else indicating that he was waiting on an answer she decided to say something.

"I live here. I've been here for a while. Our kind hasn't died out completely. So...yeah..." she said. She didn't know what else to say. This was her home. She lived in this area and wondered what he was doing here. "Well what are you doing here?" she asked. "In here?" She wanted to know. She felt she had the right to ask what he was doing here as well since he asked her in her own "home".

Facade

Old 03-09-2008, 04:37 AM

"Oh... Uh," Evaelmyre blinked, glancing at the girl point-blank. He really didn't have an answer - until it dawned on him that he'd been on the run.

"I was caught up runnin' into the better parts o' the city... Y'know, where the humans all live, 'fraid of us." He looked down at the floor, moving his foot nervously. Glancing back up at the girl, Evaelmyre's wing began to droop down in a bashful way as he began to talk. "Hey look, I'm sorry that I barged in here all crazily, like a bat out of hell."

He giggled at the small joke, considering that he indeed had a wing. Thinking briefly about the small irony, he continued on. "Hey, d'you suppose you've got any bandages, perhaps some gauze?" Wincing as he tried to move his wing a certain way, Evaelmyre leaned against the wall for support. "I've got wounds from them stupid humans, an' I'm gonna need some help removing these bullets."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2008, 04:27 PM

"Oh...well that's ok. You can stay here if you want, until your wing heals. I know it isn't much and it's very run down, but still..." she said. She looked at him for a few minutes before handing out her food to him. "If you're hungry you can have this." It was the only thing she had to eat and wouldn't be able to go get anymore until tomorrow, but she was fine with giving it to someone else.

"I don't know, I might." She then went to go look for some. She moved somethings around until she found some. She walked back over to him. "I found some." she said with a small smile. "Ok I guess I should get the bullets out now..." She looked at his wing for a few seconds before trying to remove the bullets.

Facade

Old 03-09-2008, 05:19 PM

He winced as the Kitsune girl tried to pry the bullets from his wing. "Damn it!" He exclaimed, turning to look at her in frustration. "Don't pull too quickly. It hurts..." He once more turned his back to her, allowing her to once more try and retrieve the bullets.

"What sort of food is it..?" Evaelmyre ventured to ask, after quite some time. "I'd feel awful for taking it, if it's all that you have... But I haven't eaten for days myself. And I'd be willing to pay you back, once I regained my strength, and my wing healed."

True, he was normally quite heartless when things were offered to him; never had he said thank you in return, or thought twice before taking the offered thing, but now his mind was in a different state. Evaelmyre felt more like he could fully relate to this girl, and as if they were undoubtedly on the same level of mentality and general being. "I'm... very grateful that you opened your home to me -" Catching himself halfway through his sentence, he opened his eyes wide as he turned to the girl; she was still attempting to pry the bullets out of his feathery wing. "-Well how idiotic of me. I suppose we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Evaelmyre. And yourself?" He held out his hand in a friendly manner, grinning the best he could much to his chagrin.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 PM

"Well sorry, but it's going to hurt no matter how I try and get them out." Sanoko said to him looking at him when he looked at her. When he turned back around she began to try and get the bullets out again.

"Just something I stole, it's good though. It's bread and things of that sort that don't have to be cooked." She told him when he asked about the food. It was all she had, but she could do without until tomorrow. "You don't have to pay me back, but if you want to you can."

"No problem." she said to his obviouse thank you. She might be trying to pry the bullets out, but she had gotten one out. She had no other way to get them out, but to pry them out with her fingures. If she had something that would make it easier and less painful she would use it. "I'm Sanoko nice to meet you Evaelmyre." She shook his hand and smiled slightly. She then went back to trying to get the other bullets out.