chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-23-2007, 07:47 AM

A once beautiful city has fallen from it's high point and now is run down and crawling with theives and villans but some people would like to restore it to it's former glory. They want to do the right thing for the wrong reason so we must stop them before they get out of hand but first we have to find them!
Username:Chokolatte
Character name:Viti Canzone
Pet's name:Argento
Pet's age:17,000
Bio:She loves the city now to explore it and lives in the forest in a small house her grandfather built right outide the city. She lives alone exept for a dragon that acconpanies her at all times.
Appearence:
Pet Appearance:dragon;

Job(Theif, merchant,farmer, ect.):Farmer & Merchant
Race:Elemental vampire
Elemnt(s):Water, Air, & Earth (plants&rocks)
Ability(s)(only up to three please):Can turn into Water air & earth at any time for as long as she wants.(please post your character ^-^)

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2007, 08:06 AM

Username:Rion Nagase
Character name:Fayhn Blazenyrd
Bio:Fayhn was abandoned as a child with only his twin sister, he took care of her til they were separated by law. The only thing he has left to remind her by is the necklace he wears.
Appearence:(Can't right now tomorrow I'll put one.)
Job:Student
Race:Spiriter
Element(s):any element mostly to enchant his weapon's strength.
Ability(s)(only up to three please):Talks to spirits, Merges with spirits, Can make pacts with any spirit.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-23-2007, 08:11 AM

((Okay I'll start ^^) Viti walked through the ruins and found a new house. She smiled and walked in it, looking around for anything she could sell, but what she found wasn't exactly what she was looking for.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2007, 08:17 AM

((I think I stretched the page by accident should I fix it?))

Fayhn was resting til he hear a noise someone enter his house. "Hey who's there? Venn! Attack!" A mysterious sword flew at the intruder.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 08:21 AM

((I guess you probably should))
She screamed and put her forearms in front of her head defensively. A strong shield of vines protected her and Argento stuck his head in offensively at the boy.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokolatte
((I guess you probably should))
She screamed and put her forearms in front of her head defensively. A strong shield of vines protected her and Argento stuck his head in offensively at the boy.
The sword went to Fayhn. "release!" Venn went out of the sword. "Zephyr, merge!" Another spirit went in the sword. "Who are you? Why are you here?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 AM

((Crap got to go!! Sorry!! Mom's pissed at me!!))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 08:29 AM

She lowered her hands a little and stroked Argento's head. "Calm down, I don't think he means any harm." She said soothingly to Argento before turning her attention back to the boy "My name is Viti. I live in a cottage outside of...town? I like looking around the ruins of my old home. Is that so horrible? I found anew house so I went inside," She shrugged, she was calm now as usual "Only to be greeted by a flying sword in my face!" She said, a bit angrier but still mainly calm.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 12:56 AM

Fayhn stared at her, "Leave before you get hurt, if you don't know, you are surrounded by my friends." Spirits surrounded Viti with weapons of all sorts.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 AM

She put her palms up in a surrendering pose and widened her eyes in annoyance "Hey I didn't do anything to you so don't get all phyco murderer on me!" She was getting angry that he was getting ready to attack her after she told him she didn't mean any harm. She grabbed onto Argento's 'reins', which was a long rope tied around his neck so she could get on him easier, and pulled herself onto him. He flew back to her house and she yelled back at him "Mind your manors, never hit a lady!" She was half joking.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 01:55 AM

"Humph, what a weird one she is!" Fayhn said to himself. Then Fayhn's beeper activated. "Damn gotta go work again!" Fayhn took out some androids from his closet and infused spirits in inside them, "Venn, Lin protect the house til I return okay?"

Venn:"Yes sir!"
Lin:"Whatever you say Master!!"

Fayhn went to a dark alley, spirits were running wild.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 02:04 AM

She sighed "What an odd boy, eh Argy?" She asked her beloved dragon. He answered with a roar and she laughed. When he landed she slid down his side to his paw which he raised for her. He set her down gently and she hoped off. She pet his paw "If you'd like to fly, you can go, I'll be making some dinner. You look hungry. Go get yourself some food." She smiled and pulled off his reins. He flew away and she went inside to make her dinner.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 02:13 AM

Fayhn sent most of the spirits back to hell. Only one was left, his two spirit partners Xion and Alastor chased after it. The spirit eluded capture. "Damn it's fast. It took possession of a fox and went inside a house it saw a girl cooking dinner. It hid behind her.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 02:39 AM

She sighed and grabbed the fox by its scruff and walked outside to see Fayhn. "AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" She screamed at him, thinking he made it run in there to scare her "i DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE TO ME?! DO I REALLY DESERVE A DIRTY FOX IN MY HOUSE FOR ACCIDENTALLY WALKING INTO YOUR HOUSE?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ANYONE LIVS IN THE RUINS OF A TOWN?! I DON'T SEE ANY SIGNS SAYING SOMEONE LIVES HERE SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? She demanded angrily, shaking the fox slightly.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 02:51 AM

((Uh I'm Fayhn in the rp not Rion...are paying attention honey.))

"You again! You damned spirit time to go back to hell!" Fayhn yelled. "Xion, Alastor get him!"

Xion:"Let's go Alastor!"
Alastor:"Right!"

The two possessed androids tried to get the fox but it changed and threated to kill the girl.

Fox:"Don't move or she dies!"

"Ahh S**T!!" Fayhn was at a standstill.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 AM

((Sorry I'm out of it today way too much sugar O.O' I'll edit)) She growled at the spirit then smirked. "What are ya gonna do? Kill me? Why don't 'cha do it already, then? Try me." She grinned as Argento came back. "Oh, what now?" The beautiful silver dragon growled at the spirit holding Viti hostage and bit it. The spirit screamed in pain and released Viti. She smirked at Fayhn. "I'm guess I'm not quite as worthless as you thought."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 AM

((Sorry g2g have to do something else right now))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 03:15 AM

((Okay bye ^^))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2007, 10:28 PM

"Don't interfere with my job!" Fayhn yelled.

The spirit possessing the fox got out of the fox and became physical to the eyes of mortals. It looked like a big white fox. "What the hell? Is that it's true form?" Fayhn said.

Xion:"It is now...all spirits take the form of the things they have possessed over time."
Alastor:"True but, in some cases they don't take a form at all."

"I won't go back there, never again!! I want to live!!" The fox said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 10:44 PM

She was completely ignoring the white fox, angry with Fayhn. "I'M NOT! I'M SAVING MYSELF! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT STUPID SPIRIT AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME!" She was yelling across a distance but it was still too short to be yelled that loud. She didn't care, she wanted to make it perfectly clear he wasn't to get anywhere near her property at any time no matter what. Then she turned to the spirit "And you need to make him chase you around somewhere ELSE! THIS IS MY PROPERTY AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED HERE! GET OFF MY PROPERTY NOW! GO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled fiercely at the spirit, annoyed by it's presence, and brought out a small necklace with a beautiful glowing piece of ice on it, but the ice didn't melt. She rubbed it and chanted a few words and soon her hand was glowing too. She made a whirl wind around herself and Argento roared again. "SO UNLESS YOU'D LIKE TO GET RIPPED TO PIECES BY MY DRAGON HERE I'D SUGGEST YOU ALL LEAVE! NOW!" She screamed through the wind which was easy for her. Then she growled and went back into her house and the wind abruptly stopped as she entered. The ice was still glowing but her hand wasn't anymore. Argento roared again and breathed on the white fox spirit, readying to attack at any moment.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-25-2007, 08:05 PM

The fox jumped on the dragon and sliced some of its flesh while braking its wings and some of its limbs.

"Damn it's fast!" Fayhn said. "Looks like I have to do this the hard way...Rain merge with me!" A bluish spirit emerged and fused with Fayhn. "Hey girl, I have no reason to fight you...my job is to get that spirit, even if it means risking my life to protect you!! No one else can hurt a spirit but me and another spirit, so stay at a safe distance okay...I don't want to see someone else die in front of my eyes. Xion, Alastor cover me."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 08:23 PM

She growled when the fox spirit hurt her poor Argento. The dragon pulled himself into his cave, deep in the forest, and slept, making himself heal faster. She growled and cured the spirit under her breath then ran into the forest after him. She got in his cave with him and covered the entrance with great big trees and vines, to hide them.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM

"Rain guide my body!" Fayhn started to strike the fox, the fox kept blocking the blows. "Hehe..if you weren't such a menace I'd keep you with me but..you're hostile."

The fox shot ice from it's mouth.

"S**T!!" Fayhn dodged the ice, but the fox scratched him with his tail of ice. "Damn..not bad, I might have to keep you after all." Fayhn grazed the fox, but then the fox went after the girl. "Damn he's going kill her! It have to hurry."

Fayhn ran as fast as he could the fox was close by when he saw the girl, he noticed the fox was going to attack her with its tails. "Dammit, Rain hurry!!" Fayhn appeared in from of the girl in time but he got stabbed by the fox. His sword flew off his hands. He was holding one of the tails to prevent the girl from getting stabbed. Fayhn was bleeding a lot. "Are you okay?" Fayhn said as he addressed the girl.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 09:15 PM

She jumped up when she saw them approaching. When he asked her if she was okay she thought he might of been a little delirious from all the blood loss. "What the h**l! Your dying and your asking me if I'm okay?!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" She crawled over and got his sword and handed it back to him. "Are you gonna die?!" She demanded, seeing the tails got him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-25-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokolatte
She jumped up when she saw them approaching. When he asked her if she was okay she thought he might of been a little delirious from all the blood loss. "What the h**l! Your dying and your asking me if I'm okay?!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" She crawled over and got his sword and handed it back to him. "Are you gonna die?!" She demanded, seeing the tails got him.
"I don't know, right now I can't use my blade, AHHHH!! Dammit, ugh...I placed a card on his body stab the card with my sword and the seal will activate he'll be stuck on the seal forever." Fayhn said.