chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 02-04-2008, 03:51 AM

~private RP for those who have been sent the link through a PM. Also in the list.~ The protectors are a colony of people that live in a magically protected forest, protected by them, that is, and they live to protect all natural things. That is their only fate and they cant deny it, but some are trying.

Characters:

Manseutus
evlasha
WinglessFairy
Chokolatte

Lyrae
Female
Appearance: I have a piccy, will upload it soon o=
Personality: Serious, and harsh. Doesn't like to get close to others.

Seifer (not FF8 Seifer)
Male
Appearance:
Personality: Funloving and carefree; a flirt. Enjoys life, and trys to make all those around him enjoy it too

Manseutus
male
Appearance: I have a drawing, will upload it soon o=
Personality: Is very kind and loves all forms of life. He tends to come off as harsh and a bit of a jerk at times. This is because he calls things as he sees them. Doesn't like to get close to others for fear of losing them or being betrayed.

Name: Ani
Appearance: She's very small and young-looking for her age. She's 4'11" and has short brown hair that shines copper in the light. She also has green eyes and a pale complexion.
Personality: She's very timid, shy, and soft-spoken. She's easily startled and has a fear of the forest. If she is forced to go out of the confines of the village into the forest, she can only do so during the daytime and not for too long.

Username:chokolatte
Character name:Molly, but her nick name is 'Moo'
Appearance:She is 5'2" with wavy dark brown hair down to her ears and a side bang that is almost as long as the rest of her hair. She has matching dark brown eyes and a freckled face. She is very small but is stronger than anyone could guess with her appearance.
Personality:Moo is very soft spoken and poetic, and hates fighting, but when it comes to protecting the forest, she is a completely different person. Normally she enjoys singing and playing games, for she is very childish.
Bio:Moo had evil parent's who were killed by her protector, Bello, four years ago when she was 18, and also when she first found that she was a protector. She is always with Bello and hoot, her snow white owl, who is usually residing on her head.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-04-2008, 03:55 AM

((-saves thread-

hmm...Are we/can we RP multiple characters each? o= (just so i'll knw)))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 02-04-2008, 10:32 PM

{If you want to, you can, but I'm not really organized enough to keep track of two+, my mind is too simple for that...}

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-09-2008, 04:15 PM

[Characters:

Lyrae

Female
Appearance: I have a piccy, will upload it soon o=
Personality: Serious, and harsh. Doesn't like to get close to others.

Seifer (not FF8 Seifer)
Male
Appearance:
Personality: Funloving and carefree; a flirt. Enjoys life, and trys to make all those around him enjoy it too
]

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 AM

>< Sorry I'm frantically trying to brainstorm reasons why my character wouldn't want to fall with the crowd and protect the forest... Merf when I come up with something good I'll post my profile ^^

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-10-2008, 11:30 PM

Manseutus
male
Appearance: I have a drawing, will upload it soon o=
Personality: Is very kind and loves all forms of life. He tends to come off as harsh and a bit of a jerk at times. This is because he calls things as he sees them. Doesn't like to get close to others for fear of losing them or being betrayed.

If you need more info just let me know

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 10:42 PM

[[Ok! I'm not entirely sure what your stance on how these guardians of the forest work so... I was thinking my character would be afraid of the forests. That's why she doesn't want to go out and protect it. I was thinking maybe the reason she was afraid was because she keeps hearing voices from the forest? Not sure what that voice is going to be just yet... >.>... Meanwhile, here's her profile:

Name: Ani
Appearance: She's very small and young-looking for her age. She's 4'11" and has short brown hair that shines copper in the light. She also has green eyes and a pale complexion.
Personality: She's very timid, shy, and soft-spoken. She's easily startled and has a fear of the forest. If she is forced to go out of the confines of the village into the forest, she can only do so during the daytime and not for too long.

Let me know if it's no good and I'll remake her. ]]

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-16-2008, 06:34 PM

Just curiuos. Do you ant one of us to start or are you waiting for more people?

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 06:39 AM

{Oh sorry I kinda forgot about this thread -sweat- sorry Yeah we can start.}