Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 05:44 AM

Story: (Idea of corse.)

((Jane and Pana are filler names. Once we make our characters I'll change it out or something.))

"And what do you choose to do? (your character name we'll call her Jane for now.)" The judge asked with a loud voice. Jane bowed her head and held back from saying anything. She lifted her head and stepped back from the punishment table. She would not take the punishment herself. Her lover, as she knew, would be punished for her. He was dragged away, soon to be casted back to the Earth with nothing but nightmares fo the women he loved. (My character..we'll call her Pana for now.)) Pana watched as a friend of her's jane stepped back. Should she do the same? She questioned herself. "And you Pana? What do you choose?" The judge asked sternly. Pana stood where she was. "I.." She begain her voice, which was normaly sho wounderfully sweet was now cracking. "I choose to take the punishment myself." So with one last look at her home and the man of her dreams she fell from the clouds. As she did so her wings fell apart and her powers disappered. Her lover was casted down with no memory at all of what happened unlike the other man who would live in fear of the angel he once loved.

From above Jane watched her friend and the two men fall. Landing safely but her heart broke when she saw the fear that fell into the man she loved when angels where shown. She knew they could never be together agian. But what of Pana? She turned her gaze over and watched as she sat on a wall tears streaming down her face as she covered her mouth morning her loss. She was no longer an angel, she was mortal, she no longer had powers, she no longer had her love. She was stripped of everything that brought her joy for a mistake.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2008, 12:30 AM

it's totally perfect ^^ good job you crazygood writer person lol :D

((sorry am in a way-to-happy mood^^))
Name: Felicity Blackwing (once Silverwing)
bio: She loved him and now she ates herself. She couldn't take the blame herself she was too overcome with fear and when he told her everything would be okay she could only give in to her fear. She could hear him say that he didn't want her to suffer. That only didn't really work out. She did suffer, she suffered ALOT. There is the guilt of what she did to him and then there is his fear for her that kills everything inside her bit by bit every time she sees him. The guilt and sadness turned her former beautiful silver wings black like coal. She's also sad for her friends who took the blame herself and had her wings cut but secretly she's jealous of her, jealous of the decision she made, and she herself didn't.
appearence:
other: when shes in the human word she can transform herself in a normal human being

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:14 AM

Glade you like it!

Name: Violet
Race: Fallen Angel
Bio: Well we already knwo this.
Personality: Kind, sweet, slightly affraid, and most of all very emotional.
Picture:

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2008, 02:24 AM

I sorta added her feelings to the bio so you know her emotions when it happened okay

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 05:11 AM

Thats fine. We can start now!

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 05:30 AM

((ok I'll start^^))

Felicity watched her friend cry. "Violet.." her eyes itched but she wouldn't let herself cry it hurt keeping all those emotions hidden. she flew over to the wall and sat next to her, her newly blackened wings folded behind her. "Violet.." she didn't know what to say nothing seemed enough at this time, there truly was nothing she could say to her to relieve the pain. Instead of saying comforting words she just sat there watching the sky as she put her arm around her to comfort her "It's ok Violet it's ok to cry now" she noticed the irony in it since she didn't let herself cry, and she didn't want to think about what happened.

She was soaking wet now but as she was an angel she wasn't cold, but Violet was human now, a mere mortal is how she would've seen her if she wouldn't have known her. But she's not a mere human she's a fallen angel, Felicity didn't know which was worse

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 05:41 AM

Violet hugged her friend and continued to cry. "Why is it so wrong to love someone, and just want to be loved back?" She asked through sobs. She felt her whole world, everything she had ever needed, wanted, had was gone. She felt her self shiver to this new feeling of cold. "I'm...I'm Fr-reezing." She said softly with a shiver and a cold chatter of her jaw. "Where can I go?" She asked softly looking around. Everything seemed so scary now.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 05:52 AM

"We'll find somewhere to go" Felicity said "As for what's wrong with loving someone i don't know, apparently Angels are not meant to love" she added bitterly. She looked at the place they were. It was a deserted street in the middle of nowhere. She saw a lonely farmhouse not to far away. "we can go there" she said pointing at the farmhouse. she changed into her human self still soaked and not feeling cold.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 06:15 AM

Violet nodded and hopped off the wall. Her legs were week because of the cold and blucked under her causing her to fall into the mud. She felt foolish and stupied for not knowing they would do that. She got back up and the rain started to was her off. She felt her tears get washed away aws well.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 07:45 PM

"Are you okay?" Felicity asked "Violet let's go quickly befor you get sick or something" she was very uncertain about this, the human things her friend now felt, how did humans get sick? She heard someone say this to a child when she was in the human world..

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 PM

Violet stood up and wabbled a little but was able to start walking. "I'm alright, lets go." She said softly as she started twords the house. She felt a bit nervouses sos eh was careful.

((Who's playing the guys?))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 03:01 AM

(( I dunno we could pay the guys i guess))

they reached the farmhouse and Felicity knocked on the door a woman opened the door
"Hello, I wondered if there was any room to sleep here we've just been through a lot and are cold and exhausted" the woman looked at them weird and directed them to the stables "you could sleep with the horses" she said coldly "if you don't mind the stench"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2008, 03:46 AM

Pandora's eyes narrowed. "Thank you ma'am. May the angels take mercy on your soul." She said softly it was more of a warning then anything else but she walked twords the stable anyway. Once she got there she shook her head softly as she walked over to one of the horses petting it gently and then finding a clean stall she walked in and sat down.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 01:55 AM

"I pity these horses, locked up not being able to walk freely like there supposed to be" she petted one softy on the shoulder, it was really pretty entirely black not a single white spot. "hush beauty" she liked horses they were pur3e animals loyal to the ones they respect and something about this one she really liked "Are you happy here big one? Or do you ant your freedom back, you shouldn't be treated like this it's unfair" sheliked talking to horses they were good listeners

she walked over to Violet. "Let's go sleep, we had a long day and I think you could use some sleep" now your human she added in her thougts

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 02:16 AM

Pandora nodded and leaned against the wall of the stall closing her eyes. "I'm scared, what if the rain doesn't stop and we have to leave?" She asked softly. "I don't want to die again, I found it that the gods and goddesses are jelouse and cruel and I never want to deal with them again." She said softly feeling tears poor down her face again.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 02:46 AM

Felicity put her arm around Violet "you won't die again Vi, I won't let you, I'll protect you" she fet as if she were to blame for everything, for Violets sadness and her own. For what had happened for everything.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 AM

Violet smiled a little she had always loved the nick name. "Promise?" She asked hugging her friend a little. "Thank you." She said softly. "Felicity I'll help you find your boyfriend!" She said with a giggle.

((Shall we play are own male characters or each others?))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 12:39 AM

" And I'll help you find yours" she thought about the boy sh loved, the one that was now sentenced to be afraid of her and tears started forming in her eyes. Shge forced them back "We'll find your love and get him to remember we'll find a way!"ahe said determined

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2008, 03:26 AM

"Alright thats a deal." Violet said softly hugging her friend. She layed her head down in Felicity's lap and soon fell asleep.

-----time skip to the next morning when your ready------

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 PM

((im ready ---------time skip------------))

It was early in the morning the sun only just came up and Felicity had spent the entire night sitting and thinking, with Violet sleeping on her lap, angels didn't sleep so the nights were long here on earth. "Vi, I think it's time to get up" she whispered trying to softly wake her up

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 04:02 AM

Violet opened her eyes a little then closed them agian. She yawned a little and her cold body didn't want to move. She opened her eyes again and this time sat up. "Oh, okay." She said sleeply. She yawned a little and shivered coldly. "Its freezing." She said softly wrapping her arms around herself.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2008, 04:36 AM

((where does the story take place anyway?))

"Well the sun's out now so it might warm you" Felicity didn't know any other solution "when we reach a village we can get you some warmer clothes" she suggested

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 04:47 AM

((An emagianary world that I have yet to named. :lol: So really you can make up things as you go along.))

Violet nodded some as she shivered again. Standing up she petted one of the horses and heard someone open the barn door. She stood shivering softly still. Walking in was a young man looked like the farm owner's son. He saw Violet just before she ducked into the stall graving Felicity's hand again affraid of everything but the horeses so far. She didn't want to be bother some. "Excusse me but I was woundering are you normally shivering like that or would you like a sweater?" The young man asked from a neighboring stall. Violet couldn't answer right away so she said.

"Do you belive in angels?" She asked more then said.

"Yes, of corse, they saved some of our horses last year from a flood." He said leaning on the wood that seperated the girls from him.

"So you'd believe me if I said that today would by my first day as a fallen?" She asked again.

At first the young man seemed startled but smiled none the less. "Of corse, but if that is the case then why are you sleepign out here instead of inside?" He asked confussed.

"The lady at the house turned us away." She said softly. "I'm sorry I shouldn't bother you." She said quickly changing her mind on trusting the young man as she moved back over to her friend.

"No, no thats alright." He reassured her.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2008, 03:11 PM

Felicity didn't trust the young man at all. But how could she, shedidn't trust anything in this world, the world she had visited many times as an angel, seemed so strange and new to her now. Even though she was still an angel, she sort off saw it from Violets eyes to and she had never interacted with any human before.

She watched Violet and the young man talk. He ddin't see her and that was fine with her. Untill she decided telling him she was a fallen

"Violet" she hissed as she walked to her just as violet moved back "Your not supposed to tell mortals about you! remember?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 10:02 PM

Violet lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "I won't do it again." She said looking down at the ground. She didn't mean to break the rules but that was manly the reason she rarely came down here. She never could which was her main problem. "Please don't be angry at me Felicity. It was an accedent." She said softly, already upset at her self Violet slumped against the wall. She was nearly about to cry again. She hated the rules she was still bounded by even though everyone but her friend had turned their backs on her now.