Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 03-07-2008, 01:55 AM

Celepas blinked at the question. "Why not?" she asked, pondering how to put it. "You and I both have different ways of dealing with people. That could come in handy you know," she added.

At the next part she tilted her head. "So... you don't want to go back home right away?" she asked, curious. Why would anyone not want to return home? "Mischief hmmm? I was told not to interfere too much myself," she added with a soft sigh. "Just to... try and blend in as much as I could. Learn about Earth and people. It gets kind of... quiet just watching people," she added, with a slight bit of regret.

"I sort of wish I could do more, you know?" She noted people starting to leave, and found herself in much the same position as Tuskino. Oh dear... how did humans find lodging? She was given a budget to work with but still...

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-11-2008, 06:40 PM

Tuskino paused for a second to come up with his answers. "I dont work with Angels. I only work by myself." He replied. "Plus, I dont want to go back home. I like it here, for that I can make mischief and not get killed for it, you know?" Tuskino asked. He scratched his head and yawned.

Tuskino thought for a moment. Where do people sleep here in this school? He remembered that there was a building labeled 'Dorms' not too far from where he was painting his mural. "Well. Hate to end this lovly conversation, but I am tired." Tuskino said, standing up.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2008, 02:27 AM

"I see..." she replied, blinking however with surprise. "Well, alright then. Perhaps we will see one another again. I suppose I should find a place to stay as well," she admitted, getting up herself.

"Until we meet again, farewell," she said, giving a slight bow before heading out. Ooooh, where to start. Somewhere, someone should know the way right? She had funds to pay...

((Haha, drugs and loud music :3 That would be great :P Im guessing that they'll see each other again at a joint dorm party, gals and boys. *Grins* I could see Celepas like what in the world? *Giggles* Watching and thinking what a strange world shes landed in!))

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-14-2008, 10:43 PM

[[Ha ha. xD]]

Tuskino didnt bow back in respect, he had no tolerance for that stuff, for it ment more work and he didnt like that. He stretched his arms and looked out the window that was located on the other side of the room. Tuskino sighed and walked out of the library. And shortly after he left, the doors behind him locked. "Fine. I didnt want to come back anyway..." He whispered to himself and scoffed off to the dorm building.

But what was he to do? Just go into a room and claim his bed? No. Instead, he went to the Administration office and asked them for the information. 'They really need to give the students this stuff on a piece of paper...' Tuskino thought. Room 227 was his room. They didnt tell him if he was sharing a room or if he was boarding alone. He shrugged and walked to his room. Two floors and five hallways later, Tuskino finally reached his room.

"Locked." Tuskino said. He didnt have a key so he checked down the hallways to see if anyone was coming and if any security camera's were watching him. None, so he pointed his finger to the door knob and it unlocked. It was good to have powers but it was stupid to use it on such useless things.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2008, 11:04 PM

Celepas sighed softly, as she started out of the library and heard the click. Oh my... was it really that late? She needed to find a place to stay didn't she? That was when a group of girls noticed her.

"Ooooh! You must be the new girl, Celepas, right?" one of them asked, drawing a nod from Celepas.

"Great! Come with us, you can meet the rest of the gals and our friends!"

A short time later, Celepas found herself in the middle of a massive party. She was certainly learning a lot here! People were dancing, and drinking, and smoking thins Celepas had never seen before. Boys and girls were having interesting interactions, and the whole scene was rather interesting!

'Wow, people sure know how to entertain themselves...' she though, from her position leaning against a wall.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2008, 03:07 PM

[[Now there's a party I'll never go to in my life. x3]]

Tuskino got inside his room. He put his stuff on the floor and collapsed on the nearest bed, stuffing his head into the big soft pillow. Tuskino closed his eyes but wasnt ready to go to sleep yet. Something had to be done before he was able to enjoy the sweetness of Nightmare Land. He rolled over, now he was facing the popcorn ceiling. He looked over to see if their was any other person in the room, there wasn't.

"I guess I have the room all to myself now..." Tuskino muttered to himself.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 12:19 AM

((Same here. Poor Celepas is like heeeelp! Should we have someone actually own the room with Tuskino you think? I know of a good one :3 Im just asking before I make another reply, hope ya don't mind > > ))

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 09:12 PM

[[Yeah. That sounds fine. Who should play that part?]]

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2008, 09:50 PM

((Im on it, I have just the charrie :3))

It wasn't very long however before another person came into Tuskino's room. The young man was staggering a bit, but had a big grin plastered upon his face. Wild brown hair framed his face, and gold eyes peered over at Tuskino with interest. "HEYAS!" he yelled. "You must be my new roomie eh? Why are ya going to sleep though? " The young man laughed then.

"There's a party going on now, a party with GIRLS, mayhem, and everything we shouldn't have but do! Oh man it's GREAT! Come on man, you have to go uhm... oh man, I didn't catch your name! Mine's Leo!"

Meanwhile, at the party Celepas took a sniff of a beverage she was handed. 'Eeeew, smells like urine,' she thought, wondering if this was really what humans lived off of.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 04:11 PM

[[Cool.
Also, Im preparing to go onto vacation on monday, so I cant reply until I return (April 6). Sorry. v.v]]