Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-02-2008, 11:45 PM

Sanoko woke up in the cave she had found. She had no home. She was an orphan. Her parents being killed when she was ten she was sent to an orphanage where she was never adopted, she never knew why. She was put out into the world with just the clothes she had, which was now in the cave with her. She had been out in the world on her own for three years. She was twenty one.

She couldn't get a job because for some reason no one would hire anyone off the street or she would have small apartment by now. She grabbed a change of clothes and went to the small lake by the cave. She quickly washed off the best she could and put her new clothes on. She put her others in the cave and then walked out of the woods into the park.

She was a Kitsune and was now in her human form to keep from getting weird stares. Her long red hair that went a few inches past her butt flowed slightly behind her. She blinked her sapphire eyes a few times as she walked around the park for a little while before trying to go find something for breakfast.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-02-2008, 11:52 PM

Devin and his friends were in a small field within the park playing with a frisbee. There were five of them. Jumping around, knocking into eachother and hitting eachother with the frisbee. They were loud, laughing and yelling at one another.

Devin was one of the more quiet ones in the group. He was partaking in hitting and pushing, but he wasn't screaming like the rest. He was tall and slender; he long white hair and cold blue eyes.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-03-2008, 12:05 AM

Sanoko heard some yelling so she decided to go in that direction to see what was up. She saw five guys playing around with a frisbee. They were pretty loud. She decided to stay there and watch them for a little while wishing she had friends like that that she could play around with. She would find something to eat later. She stuffed her hands into her purple pullover.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-03-2008, 12:07 AM

Jason, one of the boys, threw the frisbee at Devin, but he dodged it and it went flying towards Sanoko. Devin screamed at her and went running towards her. Jason, and the other boys knew that she was about to be hit and just stood there, trying not to laugh.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 12:11 AM

(( Sanoko's really 19, put the wrong age. ))

Sanoko tried to move before the frisbee it her, but she didn't move quick enough. She was hit in the head, but it didn't hurt much. She bent down and picked up the frisbee, standing up while rubbing her head slightly.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 12:15 AM

((Alright.))

All the boys busted out laughing, except Devin. They couldn't help themselves.

"I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Devin asked her as he walked over to her and placed his hand on her cheek. "He didn't hurt that pretty little head of yours did they?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 12:24 AM

"Yes I'm fine." Sanoko said with a small smile. She blushed slightly, though you couldn't see it, when he basically said she was pretty. She didn't think she was really all that pleasing to the eyes since she was homeless and wasn't all that clean since she hadn't had a good bath in a long time. "No not to much, I'm fine." She handed him the frisbee back.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 12:27 AM

Devin took the frisbee. "Want to join? You can hit him back, if you want." He laughed a bit and turned towards the guys, giving them all death glares. Devin might have been one of the quietest of them, but he was also one of the meanest.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 12:30 AM

"That would be nice, but I think I need to eat first. I haven ate in a while and I'm pretty hungry." Sanoko looking at him and then the others. She would like to play, but she also needed to eat before she did that. "I would like to play though."

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 12:32 AM

"One moment." Devin ran over to the guys and handed them the frisbee. Running back over to her he smiled. "Let's go eat then. My treat. Where do you want to go?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 12:34 AM

Sanoko smiled when he came back and said that he was going to buy her food. "Anywhere is fine with me. I'm starving." she said and began walking out of the park with him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 12:37 AM

Devin thought while they were walking. "There's a pancake joint near here. Let's go there." He said while turning left, walking down the street. His long legs carried him faster than he realized he walked.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 01:36 AM

"Alright sounds good." Sanoko said with a smile and followed him to the pancake place. She could easily keep up with him with her speed from being a kitsune, even if she was a little weak.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 04:21 AM

When they arived he held the door open for her. "After you meh lady." He said with a cheesy smile on his face. He followed her in and sat down with her at a booth. "You can have what ever you want." He picked up a menu and flipped through it.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 PM

Sanoko smiled when held the door open for her. She walked in and sat down at a booth with him. Looking over the menu she found what she wanted to eat. "Alright." she said putting down the menu.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 PM

"Waiter." He called.
"What can I get for you two?" The waiter asked.
Devin ordered waffles and bacon. He wasn't very hungry, but really came to let her eat. He had seen her around the park before, but never really knew her story. Just that she was always there.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 09:44 PM

"I would like pancakes, bacon, and eggs." she told the waiter. She could eat more, but she didn't want to use up all of his money on her food.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 12:11 AM

The waiter nodded, "Yes ma'am." and walked away.

Devin smiled at her. "Good. Eat up." He laughed a bit. Taking a sip of water that the waiter had brought them when he came over he gazed at her with bit eyes.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 12:23 AM

Sanoko smiled. "Ok, I will." she said and also took a sip of her water. She drank half of it instead of taking a small sip. She looked over at him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 12:27 AM

He laughed a bit. "Thirsty are we?" He didn't think she was a well to do person like him and his friends were, but he wasn't sure exactly how bad off she was. He wanted to invite her over to his house after frisbee, but he didn't know if that was too forward. "Can.. I ask you a something a little forward?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 12:31 AM

Sanoko nodded. "Yes I'm pretty thirsty." she said with a small smile. She then looked off at the other people in the place. When asked a question she looked back at him. "Yes you can ask." she said wondering what it was that he wanted to ask.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 12:33 AM

"How would you like to come back to my house after breakfast and frisbee..? or.. is that too forward?" He bit his lip, not looking at her after he asked, it was really early, but he'd seen her before. He wanted to find out more about her, and why she was almost always in the same clothes.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 12:39 AM

"Yes I would really like that." she said with a smile. She did wonder why he asked her that, but figured it might be because he figured out that she had no home. She didn't ask why he asked that, but accepted the offer greatfully.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Devin let out a grin, then hid it quickly. He didn't say anything for a few minutes.

Then the waiter came up . "Here you are." He said an placed their food infront of them.

Devin took a bite of waffles after pooring syrup on them.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:30 AM

When the food came Sanoko poured syrup on her pancakes and began eating. She ate kind of fast at first, but slowed down so she wouldn't get any stares.