Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-04-2008, 11:03 PM

Sanoko didn't sit down at first. She merely looked at him and then the couch. She finally decided to sit down.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-04-2008, 11:18 PM

"You're very quiet. Are you not used to be being around people are you?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-04-2008, 11:24 PM

Sanoko shook her head. "No not really." She really wasn't. She's been by herself for over a year and while she was in an orphanage nobody really talk to her.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-04-2008, 11:25 PM

Devin sighed and put his arms around her shoulder, pulling her close to him he smiled. "Well. You should get used to it. Because. For some reason. I like you being near me. And I want to get to know the real you."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:35 PM

Sanoko looked at him. "Don't worry I will." she said with a small smile.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:40 PM

Devin nodded. "Good. Anything you want to watch on TV?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:43 PM

"I don't know of anything so you just choose and I'll probably watch it." Sanoko said with a small smile. It was true she didn't know what was on tv to watch so wouldn't know what she liked or wanted to watch.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:47 PM

"Alright." He said and flipped to G4 TV. "Ninja Worrier" was on, so he left it. Watching the people attempt to clear the obsticals was funny to him. He enjoyed the show alot.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:49 PM

Sanoko watched what he had put on. She figured she could do better than most of those people. The obsticals didn't seem that hard to her.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:54 PM

"I want to go." He said staring blankly at the TV. "I want to be a worrier!" He was serouse, though his voice didn't seem like it.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 PM

Sanoko looked at him. "Are you serious?" she asked. "Well if you are me too, I want to go just by watching this little bit of it. I might could do better than most of these people."

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 PM

He nodded. "I think I could to."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 12:50 AM

Sanoko smiled slightly. "Yeah..."

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 01:09 AM

Devin looked at her, his face was a light tint of red and he kissed her forehead.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:14 AM

Sanoko looked at him. "What was that for?" she asked blushing slightly.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 01:15 AM

"No particular reason." He said with a grin on his face, pulling her closer to him.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:18 AM

Sanoko would like a reason, but was fine without one. She smiled slightly and just sat close to him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 01:20 AM

He had cought a wiff of himself and snorted. "I'm going to go take a shower." He said standing up and looking down at her. "Feel free to explore, do what ever you want. But. I smell bad. I'll be back in a few minutes." He nodded and walked up the stairs and down the hall, walking into the bathroom, he undressed and got in the shower.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:27 AM

"Ok see you when you get out." she said with a small smile. She thought about herself taking a shower, she knew she needed one. She got up and then began to explore the house.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 09:22 PM

Adjusting the water he got it to the perfect temperature. He sang in the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water. He was in a good mood, knowing that once he got out, he would be in the company of a beautiful lady.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:29 PM

Sanoko walked through the house and past the bathroom door. She heard him in there. She then walked on. When she was done she came back and sat o the couch. She wanted to take a bath too.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Once he finished washing his hair and body, he walked out of the bathroom in a towel. "I'll be down in a minute!" He called.

Then he walked into his room, changing into shorts and a wife beater he walked back down the stares smiling. "All nice and clean."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:39 PM

Sanoko smiled slightly when he came back. "Yeah. I wish I was." she said.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 09:42 PM

He stared at her. "Wanna... take a shower?" He asked. He didn't mind, but felt like a pervert for asking.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:44 PM

Sanoko smiled and nodded. "Yes I would really like too." She then stood up.