CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-30-2010, 03:02 AM

Laughing Mira shook her head softly. "Will see about that. The Queen needs to be presentable, she can't have different colored hair Resa!" Considering Resa's words Mira nodded her head. "I am glad I'm home. The target was very hard to find but I'm amazing at my job so I finally found him. After that it was really easy. He didn't even see me coming." Mira said it a scary tone. Sometimes she could be a little blood thirsty and crazy. But mostly she was a nice person.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2010, 11:47 AM

Angel had gone out early in the morning to practice with Kou, he was just now getting back to the stables, seeing Medela out side of the stables with a couple of horses. He smiled as he swung down from the back of Kou, holdding the reins in his hands as he petted him slightly in reassurance. "Hello, Medela." he said as he smiled, tying Kou to a post as he began to take the tack off of him.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 02:28 PM

Maerad's smile slipped a little and she looked at Aurelian thoughtfully.Becareful. If you run like that from a battle, you'll die.It was a promise, not a warning. Maerad put away her dagger and took out her practice sword. It was metal, but dull, so it would leave some nasty bruising and maybe some nicks, but it wouldn't kill. She handed it to Aurelian.Show me what you've got.She still smiled, but her gaze hardened, daring Aurelian to say no.

Resa smirked unconvinced. It's always some excuse with you and her, you crazy psycho. Then Resa got silent and worked quietly for a moment. Did you ever go to any of the camps? she asked.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 03:23 PM

Aurelian gulped and nodded at her promise of death. "I'll never run again. Promise." When he took out her practice sword and handed it to him he began to wish he hadn't gotten out of bed that morning. Getting a firm grip on the sword he took the stance he'd been taught when he joined the army. The expression on her face telling him there was no refusing he thrust the sword forward at her.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 05:09 PM

Maerad knocked the sword away with her gauntleted arm and swung a fist towards Aurelian's midsection. A few other soldiers noticed the fight starting and looked on with mild interest, nudging other friends to come watch.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 05:29 PM

Aurelian lost his grip on the sword when Maerad knocked it aside and it fell to the ground. It was on pure instinct that he managed to avoid taking the full force of the punch that followed. Putting a hand to his stinging midsection he was glad he hadn't taken a full hit from the shorter knight. As the crowd gathered around them he glanced from the sword to Maerad waiting for the right moment to reclaim it.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 05:43 PM

It's not nice to swing at an unarmed lady,Maerad admonished Aurelian, amusedly. She motioned to one of the watching soldiers and he handed her his sword.Get your weapon,she ordered Aurelian.Keep your swing tighter. And make sure your opponent is within range. None of this will help you now, though. I'm going to beat you no matter what.Maerad smiled kindly, but her eyes were hard and cold.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 PM

Aurelian picked up his sword and got back into his stance. He was a quick learner and took her advice quickly. Realizing he wasn't going to get out of this easily he decided on minimizing any damage he was going to take. "Well, it's a given that you'll win. Though I don't plan on getting too hurt and since we're being nice ladies first." He then motioned for her to attack first.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 06:12 PM

And a pretty maid you are, too,said Maerad with a wink. She gave a few practice swings to get herself used to the weight of the sword, and then she swung at Aurelian aiming for his sword arm.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 06:25 PM

"I can assure you I'm no maid." Aurelian grinned despite his better judgement. He watched her swing her sword around and wished she was still only using her gauntleted fists. Seeing the swing coming he blocked it sloppily and then swung for her side.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 06:35 PM

Maerad twisted away from Aurelian's swing and blocked him with her sword.Could've fooled me!She laughed, almost good naturedly and brought her sword up in an upswing, aiming to slice Aurelian from his navel up.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 06:45 PM

"You wouldn't be saying that if we'd met on my turf. Trust me on that." Aurelian said as she bloked him. When she swung up he stepped back just in time. There was a now a slit in his uniform going from his navel upward about an two inches. "Does my stomach offend you? You've been targeting it quite a bit."

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 07:04 PM

You'd be surprised whay I could do if we had met on your turf,Maerad told him.As to why I'm targeting your mid section, it's the biggest target.Maerad swung at Aurelian's armWhen you're in a fight, you want to aim for the kill. Almost all blows to the midsection-if you do it right- are fatal. For instance, if you stab here-Maerad stabbed at Aurelian's stomach without actually trying to land the blow-you'll incapacitate your opponent, but death will be very slow and painful. If you're feeling sentimental, you can then stab them here-Maerad stabbed at Aurelian's heart, again stopping short of actually landing the blowand end it. It's a very hard first blow. The heart is a small target. The lungs, though-Maerad swung towards Aurelian's chest, this time intending to land a solid thwakIs a certain and relatively quick kill. Your opponent drowns on his own blood. Thatis why I almost always aim for the midsection.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 07:21 PM

"I'd be surprised? Does that mean you'd be handing out cookies? Cause that's about the only thing you could do there that would surprise me." Aurelian said. As she swung at his arm he moved to block her. He listened intently to her as she spoke figuring he could use the advice someday. Everytime she demonstrated a blow he flinched back even though she made no attempt at contact. When she thwacked him he didn't expect her to try and hit him taking the full hit. He bent over in pain and blinked. "Lesson learned. Midsection equals great target."He wheezed.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 07:45 PM

Maerad smirked and put her sword down.I think that's enough for today. You are a...decent enough pupil. That's going to leave a bruise.Maerad smirked and put her hands on her hips.Why don't you stop by my manor later. I'll give you cookies.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 07:58 PM

Aurelian straigtened as much as he could and handed her sword back to her. "I'm lucky I've only got a bruise. Pupil? What, you gonna teach me then or am I just a good pupil in general." Aurelian rubbed his chest a little to ease the pain. "Are you serious about that cookie offer cause I will take you up on it."

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 08:10 PM

Don't let the invite go to your head. I like to admire my work.Maerad took the sword and tossed to another soldier.IfI decided to teach you, would you refuse?She raised an eyebrow at him. You amuse me, Aurelian. When I take an interest in someone, it's usually a good thing for them.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 08:30 PM

"If you decided to teach me could I refuse is a better question. But no I wouldn't I'm no fool I don't think I could find a better teacher aside from maybe the king himself." It was his turn to raise an eyebrow at her. "I amuse you? Well that's a good thing indeed. Trust me I'm glad for your interest."

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2010, 05:57 AM

Maerad smiled slightly and nodded.I'll consider teaching you. The invitation to my manor stands. I won't force you to come. But you'd be a fool to refuse me.Maerad turned to leave waving goodbye to Aurelian carelessly.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2010, 06:21 AM

"Thanks for considering it. Trust me I'm no fool I'll be there." Aurelian responded back with a slight grin of his own. He saluted as she left and as soon as she was out of sight he let out a breath. Slipping passed the other soldiers before they could start asking him any questions he headed back to his barracks to clean up and reavaluate his situation.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2010, 06:28 AM

((He may very well be in trouble....))

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2010, 06:31 AM

((I think he knows that he's just gotten tangled up in something he can't easily get out of. Oh and I love your sig. Keenan and Kell! :D ))

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2010, 06:32 AM

((HEY! Another 90s baby!!! Lol, poor Aurelian. I think Maerad might be kind of crazy....))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-31-2010, 06:43 AM

When she heard Angelo behind her Madela turned around. "Hey! What have you and Kou been doing today?" She asked with a smile. Madela turned to the side slightly and tied both her horses to a post. She had had the reins in her hands when Angelo showed up. When she finished tying them off she turned back around.

Laughing Mira nodded her head. "But that's why you love us!" She said with a grin. "What camps?" Mira asked puzzled. She wasn't sure what camps Resa was talking out.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 AM

(( Awesome! 90's kids shows were great. Oh poor Aurelian. That's just his luck lol.))

Once he'd cleaned up and tended to his bruise Aurelian made his way to Maerad's manor as quickly as possible. He didn't want to make her wait or give her time to change her mind. He came to the door and paused to collect his nerves. If he couldn't deflect her attention he might as well get the most out of it that he could. Aurelian then knocked on the door.