Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 05-01-2016, 10:35 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Geez, the weather is really heating up lately, huh? It seems like the weather isn't the only thing, too! Just look at this stuff!

Notable Threads around Town

User's Pick 2.0! :: NOMINATE NOW!
Check out this weekly contest where you get to nominate and vote on awesome avatars for the honor of User's Pick!
Have your best duds on? Let your peers be the judge!

Who doesn't own or watch television?
Are you a cord cutter? Wanting to become one? Have tips, stories, or opinions on it? Share them here!

Mother's Day Ideas???
Its coming soon... Mother's Day! Have you made plans yet and want to divulge your secrets? Looking for plans because... uh.... life is hectic and you may have forgotten? Don't worry! Chat about it.

Also...New Admin Picks for the past week! Hilarbees and Lunanuova have the honor. Congrats! You both look astounding!

hilarbees lunanuova

Have you heard yet? The Phoenix Jubilee kicks off tomorrow! The Town Hall Gardens are being prepped even as I speak... and it looks like its going to be a good time.

Li Mei also has news this week-- You could be our front page CI model! Check our her announcement and details here.

Lastly, it seems like Aimee witnessed an interesting encounter between Cessy and Nalin but couldn't quite hear what was said... maybe you can fill in the blanks for her?

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 06-05-2016 at 11:13 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-01-2016, 10:49 PM

Ooo Fun times in the fill in the blank thread. XD

Eeee! it's almost event time.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-02-2016, 02:31 AM

I'm surprised we don't have a pre-event hangout thread... Then again, there is one like this one where we can chat in I suppose ^_^

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 05-02-2016, 02:37 AM

Can not wait for the event...

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-02-2016, 02:43 AM

My midnight is about to happen in 20 minutes... Why can't it start then? >_>

Probably for the best though since I'm not even off work yet.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 09:11 AM

Well i am almost into may 3rd soooo technically you guys are late ;) :P

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 05:14 PM

I most definitely look forward to the next installment of mene gossip :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-02-2016, 10:55 PM

Luna almost looks like she could be from Neverland noe that I see ythem side by side. Gonna have to look at the fill in the blank thread.