Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 08-14-2016, 10:43 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Nightmares at Midnight (Continue the poem or add your own)
Thinking about reading a spot of poetry? How about adding to or creating your own? Now that's some challenging stuff!

Suicide Squad
So... what did you think? It seems like this flick has some pretty controversial reviews! Was it as bad/good as they say?

Worst day you ever had
How about a little text therapy? Vent with us about your worst day and follow along with others as they do the same.

Congrats to our lucky winner this week for Admin's Pick... Wings of Writing ! You look so pretty! Your color choices and style are out of this world!

Wings of Writing

It feels like almost all the shopkeepers are away traveling on vacation this month... Why?! We're already on an island with plenty of beaches, guys!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-17-2016, 05:58 AM

What's this? No comments here from salvete? Nature abhors a vacuum.

And this little shopkeeper is making backroom deals acquiring stuff for giveaways during the next UTI...er uh I mean URE. And I prefer mountains, lakes, and rivers over beaches any day. No shark attacks or stinging anemone for me.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-19-2016, 12:13 AM

I see my username in this thread o.o

---------- Post added 08-18-2016 at 08:13 PM ----------

Wings of Writing, your avatar is amazing <3 congratulations <3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-19-2016, 05:41 PM

The shopkeepers are on vacation? What do they want to go live in a city or something?
Also don't forget Emilio, Mr. Mayor and Vicktoria also did their whole vacationing forever thing. They ever planning to come back?