Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 09-05-2016, 01:52 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Theater or Home?
There's nothing quite like an exciting evening out with friends to see the new blockbuster! Well, except maybe when its an evening spent in front of your screen in your PJs with a brand new release. Which is your preference?

2016 Books
We like and expect to discuss the classics, right? But what about all that new stuff? Surely there's a gem of a story that's waiting to be discovered!

Hoarders
So...How extreme are you? Can you walk across your room with relative ease... or is it more like trekking across the Alps?

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... K-LEE and Wonderlands! Very good work! I kinda want to scratch behind both of your ears... Is that weird? So very cute!

K-LEE Wonderlands

"Are you ready to RUMBLE!?".... no, no. That's not quite right... "Ready..? FIGHT!"... no, not there... "3, 2, 1, GO?" Oh, I don't know! Choose your character and let's get this match started with the new CI, Mene Melee!

Post Menewshan Summer Games Updates and Results! Both official and unofficial wrap-ups below!

Sumertime Mad Libs Results!

Eli's Illegal Betting Operation: Drawings finished! Congrats to all the winners!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-05-2016, 04:50 AM

thank you as always emilio with the great weekly roundup <3

hooray for another one of my threadies being linked thank you!

Telstel_Helper
Tel's Elf

Old 09-05-2016, 07:16 AM

Oh cool, will keep an eye out for future roundups!

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 09-05-2016, 11:41 AM

Oh, wow, my thread got linked! Thanks, Emilio! Another good update this week.