Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 09-26-2016, 02:27 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Catfishing
Do you know who you're really talking to online? Sometimes people pretend to be other people or deceive others by using fake photos, aliases, and stories. But what would I know? I, Emilio Hernandez, would never lie to you! Tell me your horror stories or secret shame!

Do you bathe every day? (Is this question gross?)
Yes, this question is gross... but tell me anyway! ...My hygiene tip? Perfume and cologne are no substitutes for actual bathing.

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Woohoohelloppl and Mageling! You guys are wizards with color choice! Woohoohelloppl, you did a fantastic job making a glittering rooftop pool! Rubber ducky included!... Or is that a rogue pigeon? Mageling = amazing! Shouldn't you be out there defending our galaxy and fighting people named after precious stones... or something? Great work, guys!

woohoohelloppl Mageling

DING! Fight's on! Enter the The Mene Melee Challenge [Avatar Contest] now! Entries must be submitted by October 1, 2016! (Reminder!)

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-26-2016, 05:00 AM

Emilio is as fresh as a daisy.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-26-2016, 01:51 PM

Thanks for the roundup, Emilio!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-02-2016, 01:52 PM

good job woohoohelloppl and mageling <3

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-05-2016, 12:56 AM

Looks like i missed a fair bit.

I have my new net up now so i should be online a bit more and return here more often i hopes. :lol: