Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 10-10-2016, 12:20 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Were you a fan of Curb Your Enthusiasm? Well, there's more coming! Feel the hype and share your favorite moments with fellow fans as the long wait for new episodes quickly passes...

How would you react in this situation?
Real life is full of little surprises... some are a lot more shocking and irritating than others! What would you do in the situation described in this thread? Can you share other bizarre scenarios and how you dealt with them? ... Maybe we can all feel a little more justified when we look at how we handled things!

Pregnancy and the crazy emotions we go through
The human body is a beautiful and miraculous machine capable of many fantastic feats... one of which is the creation of human life! Pregnant ladies go through all sorts of embarrassing, surprising, and unexpected changes and scenarios. Most famously, pregnancy flips your emotions and hormones willy nilly... making relationships and life difficult. If you or someone close to you has gone through pregnancy, let's discuss how it affects daily life and relationships!

Questions about Community for Anthropology Paper
Have a minute and opinion to spare for a fellow Menewshan? If so, fill out the questionnaire here! For the sake of Science!

Congrats to our lucky winners these past two weeks for Admin's Pick... SuperZombiePotatoe, Naisou, Celestrya, and Precarious Fool! I'm so envious of your avatars, guys! Maybe I need to visit Sera for a style consultation... you all are making me self conscious all of a sudden! Sooooo cool, guys!

SuperZombiePotatoe Naisou

Celestrya Precarious Fool

I've got a couple of fantastic things this week to share![CIs] Elegant View and [CIs] Comfy Corner have both recently been released! They're both perfect sets to help give your outfit a sense of place. I wish my place looked like either of these! Looks like I may need to remodel!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 10-24-2016 at 02:43 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-10-2016, 01:06 AM

Yay thank you for featuring one of my threadies!! And it's true, I am so excited for a season 9 <3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-16-2016, 05:32 PM

Ooh some interesting threads to look into.

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-16-2016, 10:56 PM

Gosh i feel old, that questionnaire made me think a lot.

Nice little round up, loking forward to the next one!!!