Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2008, 06:17 AM

it sounds horrible D: is there a cure for it other than rest and/or surgery?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 AM

I'd totally love to be in this manga. Aleandrus has been my OC for a long time. I wonder if I can still find his Gaia profile, though.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 08:15 AM

ohh, I like being in manga, then again my avi seems to change somewhat with time.

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-29-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriah View Post
it sounds horrible D: is there a cure for it other than rest and/or surgery?
Its gotten better for me if I keep the wrist brace on and don't use my left hand much.

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2008, 10:09 PM

so what'd everyone get for christmas? =D

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2008, 10:10 PM

I received clothes, and socks.

Ramble.Corset
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino View Post
I'd totally love to be in this manga. Aleandrus has been my OC for a long time. I wonder if I can still find his Gaia profile, though.
well if you do you can just ost the gaia profile as a link for a reference ^^

eh, I didn't get that good of a haul this year, but at least now I have money for cosplay!!

Last edited by Ramble.Corset; 12-30-2008 at 10:43 PM..

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2008, 10:43 PM

wish I'd gotten some socks, I'm all out xD

AyAmee-Chan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Name*:
OC/Avatar name/s you wish to feature in the manga*: Lillian (Lily)
short (<250 words) description of your character/s: Lily's general personality is that of a shy girl. She doesnt talk much to a person unless she feels 100 percent comfortable around them and is easily confused. She blushes and stammers alot, and because of her odd habit of looking down and wringing her hands she has the air of an extremely humble japanese girl. However underneath all this, Lily is a capable leader, stronger then she looks and when things take a turn for the worst finds herself coming up with alternative routes to help others more then herself.
What confidence Lily is able to exert on normal day's stems from her pet dog, Natsumi. The animal is by far bolder then Lily and great entertainment. Lily trains with her and though the animal often leads her into awkward situations that the girl would rather avoid it normally turns out for the best. You could say the dog act's with Rose's interests at heart.
do you wish to be credited (and therefore on PM alert list)*: Yes Please <3
if not, do you want simple credit? (a character on this page belongs to___)*:
any character references (post links not pictures to keep length of pages short):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4

OC/Avatar name/s you wish to feature in the manga*: Rosalie (Rose)
short (<250 words) description of your character/s: Rose is a very bubbly happy type of person. She seems to always be brimful of energy and most of her action's are from spur of the moment idea's. She is straightforward and would tell anyone what she thought of them but has been known to get very emotional (She gets upset easier then most people) There has been only one man who has ever made her frustrated beyond belief and at the same time is very relunctant to leave his side. This could either be from some wish to see him get hurt in a battle or because she wants to make sure she's the only one beating him up.
do you wish to be credited (and therefore on PM alert list)*: Yes'um
if not, do you want simple credit? (a character on this page belongs to___)*:
any character references (post links not pictures to keep length of pages short)*:
Sorry Ive only got two D> I had more but I cant find them now and its killing me
Ref 1
Ref 2

You can use both or one or neither if you like lol xD
The first is my original Gaia avatar that I dont log on to anymore and that I based a few character's off of and the second is based off my favorite mene avatar and another character of mine's personality. The pictures are in order of most accurate since I know some of them vary with my varying avatar items. Also about the guy I mention in character #2 You dont need to include a guy with her xD It had been a fellow RPer at the time of her making and because he annoyed her so much really helped to bring out her personality and vice versa

does your character belong to a book/manga/internet/etc. series you wish to have named*: Nope, just different Rp's ive been in
does this have a site? (if so, include)*:Menewsha and Gaiaonline? lol
do you want your menewsha/gaia/online name to be known? (if so, which one?)*: Sure thing, I could make more friends <3
any extra information you wish to include: feel free to rename them or tweak them as you need to fit in your manga <3 Lol I know theyre outfits are definietly not feudal Japan-esque

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2008, 02:59 AM

thanks for your submission ^^

Ramble.Corset
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2009, 05:04 AM

oh noes! the event is almost over!

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2009, 06:34 AM

*sigh* you're right!