Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-29-2010, 12:40 AM

This is One of the newer Types of Zombie roleplays.Your traped in a Quarintined city with A few guns ,A Veichele ,and Quick wits. Your listioning to your raido when you find out that a Apocalypse is going on and you Use everything you have to escape the city....Be aware that the military as well as zombies will try and stop you.

I have one rule and that is to mail me your profile

heres the skeleton

Name:
Car type:[if your using a car you can be military personal as well trying to stop someone]
Weapon:
Bio:
pic:

heres mine

Name: Troy Matthews
Car type : Jeep[with hot rod flames]
Weapon: a Assault rifle and Uzi
Bio: fastest illegel driver in Evans city.when news of the outbreak came out he took all cars and car supplies from nearby houses and modded up his jeep to be as tough as steel
pic:

Quote:
Username: Momochan
Name: Toeto.
Car type: Doesn't have one. She wears roller blades tho.
Weapon: She has a Rifle and a sword.
Bio: Toeto lives by herself in an old house. Her family was killed by the zombies, shes the only one left. Toeto is cold and standoffish.
pic:
Quote:
username: The Desire Mistress
Name:Etsuka Marianne
Car type:none.she walks.
Weapon:Machete
Bio:Etsuka is a runaway.She is actually a princess who had to escape her homeland due to many people were after her and wanted them to wed her so they could join kingdoms and to take all of her richest and to hold her a hostage.She moved to a new city,cut her hair and wore a cloak with a hood to protect herself.She can pick lots and pockets and her body is very flexiable.
pic:

Last edited by Antagonist; 11-09-2010 at 02:51 PM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 04:12 AM

Name: isabell jones
Car type: a silver mountaineer
Weapon: a bow and arrows and a katana
Bio: isabell um borrowed the mountaineer when she heard of the outbreak. techically she isnt old enough to drive but she knows how any way. zombies killed her mom and dad but she managed to save her younger sister but she lost her in all the havoic. she is sweet but not towards people she doesnt know.
pic:

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 04:24 AM

In the Garage in my home two hours after the news of the out break spreded. I fix up the car with the Spare parts i took from the other cars and then gather my guns and somr food supplies then i open the garage door,start the car, and head for the interstate which is the quickest way out of the city.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 04:35 AM

isabell gathered her things in her vehicle and got her bow and katana and some extra arrows. "time to go" she siad to herself getting in the drivers seat and backing out of the garage. she drove down the street with all of her supples. she was ready to get out of the crazy town.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 04:41 AM

when i get into the interstate i kick it into high gear and turn on the raido to hear military movement

[the gray is military[

"Sir we have A vechicle moving in route 56"

"What?Shoot it down.the driver in there could be infected or dead for all we know. Outpost 7 whats your status"

"Were holding but theres alot of them we might have to fall back"

"hold your position"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 05:24 AM

isabell rode down the road. she saw a road block. "crap" she said to herself then parked her vehicle in the woods and ran in the woods and ran towards the block to try and get over it.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 05:48 AM

sees aroad block and smiles "hmph pathetic" Flicks on Nitro boost and runs threw the road block oand onto the other side

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 06:10 AM

isabell sees an easy way acroos then goes back to her mountaineer and drives across without being seen.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 06:36 AM

Sees a silver moutianeer nearby and drives towards it "Hey!any one there?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 06:42 AM

isabell saw a jeep driving towards her and wondered if she was seen or if it was someone else trying to escape. she stoped and rolled down her window and looked at the jeep.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 03:36 PM

"Hey! good another survivor.You trying to escape this place to?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 03:38 PM

"who in the right mind wouldnt. that place is a death trap." isabell said. "im isabell whats your name" she asked.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 04:26 PM

"Troy matthews "

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 04:43 PM

"nice to meet you troy" isabel siad. she looked over his vehicle. she thought it looked awesome. "nice ride" she said. she heard yelling and looked back at the road black wich had been destroyed. "let me guess your work" she siad pointing back.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 04:48 PM

"Yep this jeep is somthing i made to hold off two tanks for hours"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM

"nice. we better scram we got company."isabell said pointig to the soilders running up. "i dont feel like fighting right now" she siad and started her vehicle again and started to pull away.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-30-2010, 06:07 PM

Toeto was ridding on her roller-blades, she was going really fast. She flew down the highway, she was trying to get out of the damned city. "Stupid military, if they think they are going to keep me in here then they are wrong." .

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 09:43 PM

Starts my car And runs over the military soldiers "Thats For my friend justin"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 09:45 PM

isabell was surprised. but not at what he did but she could see the soildiers running from something and saw them. "hey incoming." she siad to him pointing at the zombies.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 10:15 PM

smiles then flips on the nitro and turns the zombies to road kill

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 10:16 PM

"wow impressive but what about all of them." she siad pointing to the many many many zombies aproaching.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 PM

"Get your stuff in my car and il Drive out of the city....your bucket of bolts wont last long"flips the raido on

"Um sir the target is still going"

"Are you kidding me? you cant stop a single car?.Never mind the next checkpoint will take care of him. Outpost 10 whats your status"

"were holding but damn theres alot of them hold on "you hear gun fire"theres alot of them were almost completly surround.If they cover our east front were in trouble."

Hang in there.Out post 7 whats your status"

"we were overrun minutes ago.Were falling back to south square park to make a stand there"

"rodger that dont loose south square park"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 10:24 PM

isabell got in and put her stuff in his vehicle. she put her katana around her waist. "spunds like they need a little help to me" she siad.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2010, 10:25 PM

"fuck them Theyve been trying to shoot me down im getting out of here" drives dwon teh interstate running over soldiers and zombies that i pass

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 10:27 PM

"ok but you do realize the more dead the more living dead there will be just pointing that out" she said hanging out tight as the ran over the soildiers and zombies.