Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-13-2011, 07:11 AM

This Roleplay Is Dedicated to The Soldiers Fighting and Dieing for Us in Iraq as We speak this moment, You are Posted in Marine Military Personal Sword Base, You are Allowed to Have Rank As Long as you Do not Go overbored and all make yourselfs Generals. You are all sent here for Different Reasons, From skill to Personal History, But all of that Stays behind and What matters now Is Survivel but thats the Hard part......Your Being Watched Everyday By Local Insurection and Terrorists Attack Surrounding Towns which your Job Is to defend But Between all of This there May be Tratiors in the Midst and you Cannot Trust anyone if you wish to live in this Harsh place. Welcome Soldier.

Rules

1. No godmoding or Raciel Discrimination
2. Be Realistic When It comes to Picking weaponary and Dont Pull weapons out of thin air.
3. Mail Profiles and If Accepted Post them yourself.
4. Cussing, Romance, and Violence is Allowed but Be Mature About it. Also No killing offother peoples Charecters without there Permission
5. This Is Dedicated to REAL Soldiers fighting for us in Iraq so be Semi-Respectful.

Skeletons

Name:
Military Division : [Example : Field Operative, Spy, Infantry, Airbourne, etc]
Bio:
Pic: [Anime or real pics prefferd but Descriptions acceptable]

Here Is my Charecter

Name: James R. Wilkwood
Military Division : Infantry
Bio : Was Sent here by his Parents as a Plan to Straighten him out but During his four years Here he has Seen Many of His Team Mates Die in front of him, making him Harder then Steel.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 02-19-2011 at 03:54 PM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 01:52 AM

Name: Kaci R. Johnson
Military Division : Airborne
Bio: ever since she was little she wanted to be a pilot. She joined the army as a pilot fullfilling her dream. she has been around for two years now and has done a very good job. she has seen many die and has gotten used to it not to say in the least she will ever like it.
Pic:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-19-2011, 03:11 AM

Name: Kira Knight
Military Division : Spy
Bio: Kira Knight is a very skilled spy despite her age. She is considered a strong, tough girl but she's also a very timid girl and won't talk much to anyone. Kira has grown use to people hating her, since her sister, Agatha, gets herself into trouble and gets Kira to clean up the mess. She uses throwing knives and a unique weapon that is a very odd one. A disc with four blades attached to a long wired string, Kira considers it 'a yo-yo for combat'.
Pic:

Name: Agatha Knight
Military Division : Spy
Bio: Agatha Knight was one of the toughest spies on the team. She then betrayed her team and had everyone killed except for the leader. Agatha is irresponsible and often has her little sister, Kira, take the blame and clean up her messes. She has a disc with four blades attached to a long wired string, just like Kira and they are the only ones who have one.
Pic: Anime spy girl image by dafemads on Photobucket

((I did a pic change lol))

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 02-21-2011 at 04:30 PM..

Andraus

Old 02-19-2011, 04:03 PM

Prologe : May 7th 2010

The Air around Castle Base was Filled with smoke, Air Strikes were Firing Long Range Medusa Missles at the Base, Setting it ablaze "Soldiers! Move it we Have to Evacuate all Personal from Castle Base Before there Is nothing left! Move it, move it, move it!" My Squad Approched on a ATV and within moments a Fire Fight was heard from all directions, AA guns were trying to block the Air Strike and Failing and Ground Terrorists were killing off all personal "Come on move it!" As we Evacuate the Squad, The Air strikes become more Intense, Buildings now Falling apart, until one of the Terrorist Squad lead by one of Our Teammates Starting killing us off "Traitor!" One by one we Fell, Starting with Chris and Ending with Kenneth, They Slowly Killed my men before my eyes .....But me?.....I wasent so lucky.......I Found a Small Combat Chopper before they found me and Escaped with my skin on my Teeth.....But My men....and Castle base....They Fell behind me.

Present day : February 19, 2011

Im Awaiting on the Docking bay for my New Team members, A Airiel Lieutenat and a Spy, A Small number but Useful all the Same, I see a Chopper in the Distence, knowing it was carrying my new Troopers, as i wait I send a Silent Prayer to God that they Dont meet the Same Fate as my Previous Group

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 04:24 PM

I looked out the front window. I was in the set beside the pilot. The chopper slowed as we reached the target landing area. The man who i was guessing was the man who was going to lead us was standing there watching the chopper as it approached. the chopper landed. The piolet pened his door and got out. After he got out I did to.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-20-2011, 12:36 AM

Kira sat still as the chopper landed and everyone started to leave the chopper as the doors opened. Kira stood up and followed the others outside and waited to the intructions from the man that stood in front of them, Kira stood ready to take any orders that were about to be given to them.

Andraus

Old 02-20-2011, 02:08 AM

I glare at the Spy "Great....Another spy....Hope this one aint like her sister.....fucking Traitor" "Im Colonel Wilkwood ,Infantry division, you Must be Commander Knight, and you Must Be Lieutenat Johnson.....I knew your brother Sargent major Johnson.....Im sorry I wasent abled to help him....."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 02:10 AM

"its ok. i will honor his memory by joining you," she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-20-2011, 06:53 AM

Kira held her arm and nodded to the Colonol then looked down to the ground. She had a feeling that she was going to permantly remain on the Colonol's bad side.

Andraus

Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM

"Alright, Lets move it" I Start moving towards the Experiment Sabre launch bay "Im not gonna lie to either of you, your stepping into some shoes the Rest of us would rather leave unfilled, me im just happy to have my team back up to full strength. Just one thing though Iv seen both your files, even the ones that ONI didnt want me to see" I go back to glaring at the girl "I knew your sister, she was on my team, she was also The one who Betrayed us to the Local Insurrection, killed my last team, If i find out that your working with her I wont hesitate to put a lead bullet in your head"

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-20-2011, 06:36 PM

[wow my charrie is already hated by someone and we just started XP.......awesome]

Kira's eyes widen as she let out a weird sound out of her mouth and walked away from the man to the far part of the area. She wanted to be as far away from everyone as possible. Kira was always hated by everyone because of her sister's actions watch often caused people to hate her. Kira has always been the child to clean up her sister's mess, ever since she was a little girl. Keeping her distance from everyone including the new recruits, Kira looked at the ground and waited for orders.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 AM

"Lets get to work" I look at the Airial Pilot "Your going to be Testing the new Prototype XYZ wing Sabre, It should have a Working cloaking system that will help you blend in with the skys, a Machine gun turret with Rapid fire rounds and a Self Cooling system, and 12 Missle Shafts for Medusa missles. 6 on each wing." I look at the Girl "Prove that I can trust you and Be her Navigator, that is all"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 01:07 AM

"yes sir," she said. "come on Kira," she said going to the prototype XYZ wing sabre. She got into the piolot's seat. She turned on all the switches and the blades started and she waited for Kira to get in.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2011, 04:11 PM

Kira looked at Kaci for moment the started to follow her to the plane and got in the prototype XYZ wing sabre. She sat in the co-pilot seat as the blades started to run and Kaci started the rest of the plane.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 04:21 PM

Kaci put on the headphones and mic head set and gave kira a pair. she pulled up a bit and it began lifting of the ground. she slowly began movng forward. so far so good.

[you guys know what im talking about right. the headsets on planes the pilots wear i forget what they are for exactly.]

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2011, 04:37 PM

[its 2 communicate with and helps everyone from losing their hearing]

Kira watched as the plane started up well and started to fly, she looked out the window then watched as they flew in the air going well so few. Kira placed the head set on her head and sat down in her chair.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 04:40 PM

"ok first we need to test the manuvering." she said. she saw the perfect oppourtunity. she sped towards a tree and right before they almost hit it she turned it fast avoiding. she then went in and out o treesw like someone going through construction cones would. "manuvering is good." she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2011, 04:43 PM

[its 2 communicate with and helps everyone from losing their hearing]

Kira watched as the plane started up well and started to going around the trees and saw how well things were going. She continued watching as she stretched her arms over her head and continued watching the plane move around when in the sky.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 02-21-2011 at 04:47 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 04:47 PM

"ok help me find a good target to test the missiles." she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2011, 05:19 PM

Kira looked around for a target and saw a tree that looked like a great tree, "Tr-tree a-at thr-three o'clock." she said in a low voice into the microphone then leaned back in her chair.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 05:43 PM

"good eye its perfect," she said flipping the switch to ready the missile then clicked the button releasing a missile which destroyed the tree.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 08:03 PM

"Fox 1 this is a fox Actual, whats Your status over?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 08:09 PM

"Manuvering is a go and so is missiles." she said.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 08:17 PM

"Alright, Fox 1, fly by the base but initiate cloaking so we can see if the Cloaking is operating"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 09:22 PM

"affermative," she said activating the claoking and began lowering to the base.