IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 11:18 PM

Miyu stared up at him,and felt a blush come to her cheeks,to scared to speak she only nodded

Shiki blinked but found a ay around and hid in a tree near by

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 11:30 PM

Takuma smiled at her and then he picked her up and set her down and said "that's good your alright miss." Takuma bowed to her.

Ami got up to her room which it is was a big room and she sigh and she had for the bathroom. Ami washed up she put on a tank top and some shorts and went to her balcony and looked at the moon.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 11:33 PM

Miyu blinked a few times and nodded again

Shiki watched her a bit more closely,she was beautiful....

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 11:36 PM

Takuma smiled at her and said "I can take you home Miss." Takuma smiled he was a nice kind man.

Ami sigh a bit but knew the black foxes don't work anymore the new ones does and she wonder who they are. Ami then looked down at the people and said "it would be wonderful to find someone that would see me as for me not as Akita."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 11:54 PM

Shiki blinked eharuing her and thoughts to himself

Miyu frowned and shook her head,she bowed to him before leaving quicly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 11:59 PM

Takuma saw her leave and wonders what's wrong with her and he sigh and had to get his stuff together to find the next rare blood.

Ami sigh and then left the balcony and went to her bed and lay down on it. Ami clapped her hands for the lights to go off. Ami put her head on the pillow and fell right to sleep and she looked beautiful when she slept.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 12:17 AM

Miyu ran down the street only stopping swhe she got to her apartment

Shiki smild som and kept watch but smelled other vampires near by

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 12:22 AM

Ami slept the whole night.

Takuma was in his suit and left the hospital and smell the girls scent and had a feeling the vampires are back. Takuma went into the shadows and saw the girl and saw vampires looking at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 12:32 AM

Shiki kept an eye on he all night

Miyu sighed sitting down on the steps of her apartment building steps looking through her bag for her keys then blinked seeing two men wtching her and frowning she tried to find them faster

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 12:39 AM

The men came closer to her and licked their lips and said "such a beautiful girl." They came more closer to her.

Takuma sigh and then threw a rock at them but it was hard at them. Takuma sigh "hurting a girl is not right boys."

Ami turned over and her neck shows.

The guys looked at him and was scared "Takuma-san!!!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 12:42 AM

Miyu blinked looking at Takuma.Wondering where he had come from

Shiki frowned remembering whather blood had tasted like

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:01 AM

Takuma saw the guys ran off and then walked up to the spot of blood from the vampires and said "these guys will never learn."

Ami tossed and turned a lot she kept having a nightmare it was something dark and a lot of blood. Ami woke up and sat up and rubbed her eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:07 AM

Shiki frowned watching

Miyu stared at Takuma,staying quite

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:11 AM

Takuma stood up and looked at her and said "go in your room you will be safe there do not let anyone in alright." Takuma walked off and went to think on this.

Ami rubbed her eyes and got up and went to check her phone and saw hiro texted her about them hanging out tomorrow. Ami looked at the balcony and felt like someone watched her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:18 AM

Miyu frowned some and sighing headed inside locking her door tight

Shiki sighed wondering if he should go or not

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:23 AM

Ami went to the door to the balcony and put her hand on the door and said "please don't leave." Ami looked at sad.

Takuma watched her locking the door and he stayed at the door and kept watch for her to have a good night sleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:26 AM

Shiki twitched how did she know he was there?

Miyu changed before curling up on her couch falling fast asleep

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Ami didn't know who it was and where that person was but she didn't want to be alone. "I don't know who you are but I don't want to be alone."

Takuma crossed his arms and lean against the wall right next the door. Takuma thinks if they will show up and wondered if she as the rare blood.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:54 AM

Shiki stared."how did you know i was here?"

Miyu sighed and in her sleep she saw a old castle ,a dinner pary and a prince

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:12 AM

Ami listened to his voice "I don't know long but I had a feeling someone was watching i am happy that someone is watching out for me I might not know who you are but I'm glad your watching out for me."

Takuma closed his eyes and had this weird dream a big house seeing something nice and calm and saw a girl and a prince but felt something bad will happen.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 02:19 AM

In the dream the prince was talking to Miyu saying he was gald he had found her and that he'd be there soon.

Miyu gahsp amd sat up with a jolt.

Shiki sighed."good,now go back to sleep"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:31 AM

Ami nodded and smiled and said "okay but when i sleep please come in so your not cold. Ami went on the bed and lay down and fell to sleep.

Takuma wondered who he was and then he woke up and had a bad feeling about this. Takuma waited for her to come out he kinda knew she would come out sometime.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 02:35 AM

Shiki frowned and slowly entered her room and stayed in teh shadows

Miyu sighed and went to get a drink of water when she opened the door she uyelped seeing Takuuma in her appartment and slammed the door

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:41 AM

Takuma sigh and was in the shadows and came in her room "you know slamming a door in a guy face is not lady like Miss." Takuma sigh and crossed his arms.

Ami sleeps but she smiles she felt safe.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 02:45 AM

Miyu werled around and looked terrified."wh-who are you why are you in my appartment?"

Shiki sighed softy