~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 04:58 AM

((Nope, Wolfie's dad is a devout christian.))

Realizing that she clearly wasn't about to get any input from Joseph, Hikari decided to go ahead with the healing idea.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-01-2014, 05:14 AM

alessia walked over, to help hikari. "Forgive Joseph, but this.....it's just too much like The Anchorage liberation. "She said.

(I'm used to dealing with Christian fanatics, so forgive me if my opinion. On Christians is bad.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 05:49 AM

((There is a difference between a devout christian and a fanatic. Wolfie is used to dealing with asshole atheists who try to shove their opinion down her throat, but that doesn't mean she think all of them are like that.))

Hikari nodded, already working on healing a critically injured man. "I understand. Let's just get this whole thing over with so we can get out of this Aether damned place." She said.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2014, 06:41 PM

Joseph looked at them all, as they gathered up to him. "My Comrades....This Battle has brought us pain, and suffering, and Loss. But it's also brought us together, as Soldiers, Allies……friends. This bond that ties us together, is something that the Authority will never understand. It's more powerful than any weapon, stronger than any army. It can't be taken or destroyed. "He said to them, looking at each and everyone one. He then propped himself up.

"The next few hours will decide the fate of everyone in ths city. Every Mother. Every son. Every unborn child. They're Trusting you. Depending on you to win them their future. A Future Free from the Threat of the Authority!"He started, causing them to look at eachother. "But take heart! Look around you! You're not in this fight alone. We face our enemy together, and together, we will defeat them!"He said, walking towards the exit, and opening it, pointing at the entire city. "There is only one thing we can do now: We Fight, Or we die!" He said, picking up his rifle. "I'm going to fight! What about the rest of you!"

Arventino loaded his Minigun. " We're with you Every step of the way, Joseph. "He said. The rest of Cerberus squad nodded to Arventino, Each indicating where their loyaltys laid.

Tsunami walked over, and stood next to Joseph. "If I die, I want to take as many as those Egotistic Bastards with me. I'm with you, Joseph. "She said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-02-2014, 02:32 AM

Storm followed, his expression serious. "I would rather die to protect a worthy cause than live in cowardice. I am with you." He said.

Rosemary came up behind him with a grim smile. "I didn't come all this way to turn back now. Wherever Arventino goes, so I follow. I'm with you."

Krush stood tall and growled. "We have every reason to be here as well. And after that speech, how could I turn away? I am with you." He added.

Standing up, Hikari walked to them, looking uncertain. "You know I am with you no matter what. My question is, do you think I would be more useful here, healing people, or out there with you?" She asked. Whatever she did, she wanted to be useful.

Andraus

Old 04-02-2014, 06:26 PM

Joseph took Hikari's hands. "It's selfish, and downright wrong, but I want you to be next to me. I need you with me on this, Hikari. "he said to her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-03-2014, 03:25 AM

Hikari nodded. "Then next to you is where I will be." She said, squeezing his hand. "I am with you."

Andraus

Old 04-03-2014, 04:37 AM

They all would leave for the Capitol Building. With the Enemy's forces Decimated as they were, They were unable to withstand the might of the Revigored Militia, and the Talon Company mercenary's. Whatever motivated them from Joseph's speech, seemed to be working. Joseph finally approached the doors of the building. "Home stretch. Let's go!" he said, opening the door.

As the group entered the building, the walls lined up with marksmen, With Hernan Cortez making his Appearence. "Joseph Antonio Vazquez. Should've known you would've eventually tracked me down. "he said. "Guess you sniffed me out, Old Dog. Question is, what are you going to do now?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-03-2014, 04:51 AM

Hikari kept mostly quiet as they went, always just one step behind Joseph. When they finally reached their destination, she reached over and grabbed Joseph's hand, squeezing tightly. This was the only obvious sign of the anger running through her, and the amount of restraint it was costing her not to rush forward and kill the man right there.

Andraus

Old 04-04-2014, 05:22 AM

"I came here, to Kill you Cortez. "he said, raising his rifle.

"Don't be an Idiot. I have 20 armed riflemen, ready to fight and die, for me. They have you out-gunned, and out-numbered. Matter of fact, go ahead, shoot, so they can put you down like the mad dog you are. "He said.

Joseph looked around, and shot at a fuel line in the room.

Cortez looked at the shot. "Hah! Has Age made you near sighted too?"he asked

"Burn, you sonofabitch. "he said, shooting the fuel line again, causing it to explode, simultaneously killing half the guards.

Hernan fell over, with his side wounded. "urgh!!!......you won't leave here alive, Vazquez!" he said, running up the levels.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-04-2014, 08:45 AM

Hikari managed to let go of Joseph's hand long enough for him to shoot properly. By that time, she was shaking with barely controlled rage. "Joseph." She said, her voice a hiss. "The bastard needs to die. Yesterday."

Rosemary did a double take. Out of the time she had known them, she had never seen Hikari so furious. It was a little intimidating. And...was that fire on her hands?! "Hikari...your hands..."

Storm blinked. Fire? That was a very bad thing right now. "Put that out, woman! You'll kill us all!"

Krush placed a hand on her shoulder. "Wake up, Kari." Was all he said.

Andraus

Old 04-05-2014, 03:08 AM

Her hands lighting up would be the least of their worries. With the fuel line destroyed, and explosions spreading across the building, The Building itself was completely destabilized. Joseph, on the other hand, had lost full control of his rage. He ran up, and jumped onto the railing. "I'M COMING TO KILL YOU, CORTEZ!"he yelled, running into the hallway, after him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-05-2014, 05:27 AM

Seeing Joseph lose his temper- and, subsequently, his mind- snapped Hikari out of her daze. "Everybody run!" She yelled. Everyone obeyed without question. Hikari, meanwhile, ran after Joseph, keeping hot on his heels. No way was she leaving that place without him.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2014, 08:20 PM

(Gem. I mentioned earlier that Hikari's Genetics would cause a effect known as 'Gene Leaking'. Could I 'please' do something with that? please. please. please. please?)

The Building was unstable, but not in immediate danger of collapsing. On her way to following Joseph, she would see several bodies of dead guards. Joseph was Berserk, and he was losing his self control.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-07-2014, 04:24 AM

((....depends. What does it mean?))

Hikari shuddered at the sight of the bodies, but sped up. This was only proof that she needed to get to Joseph as fast as possible.

Andraus

Old 04-07-2014, 04:25 AM

(Basically, she would get a memory, of her ancestor.)

Joseph was pinned down in a room, with Riflemen shoot at him. "Come on! Is that the best you got?!" he yelled to them.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-07-2014, 04:40 AM

((Ah, yes. Wolfie remembers. As she recalls, it already happened once. Go ahead, but remember that Wolfie retains the right to change anything you say at any time.))

Hikari skidded to a halt, almost unable to believe what she was seeing. "Joseph, are you insane?! Get out of there!!" She shouted, hoping to at least draw some of the gunfire away from him.

Andraus

Old 04-07-2014, 07:19 PM

(Alright. Trying to match this to her current personality......most likely going to fail)

Hikari would suddenly start to feel dizzy, and then she was in a room, similar to this one.

"Joseph, this is Class A bullshit! This Group used to have a code once, and now we're stooping as low as Common Assassins?!"A voice said. It sounded familiar, and seemed to be coming from Hikari.

"Look, Gemini, I Don't like this Either, but We have our orders. Is Cancer and Sagittarius in Position?"a Much younger looking Joseph asked.

" Sometimes, being a good soldier means doing what you think is right. Otherwise, we're no better then the Machines. "The Voice said. You then heard a sigh. "Yes, They're in position, Let's just get this over with....."She said, and then she passed by a mirror. You would See Hikari's Ancestor in the Reflection.

The Memory would end, with Joseph standing up, and all the guards dead.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2014, 04:25 AM

((Okay...close enough, and Wolfie will accept the picture, but for future reference, Gemini is almost always a redhead.))

Hikari gasped, frozen in her tracks by the onslaught of memories that weren't hers. Blinking, she checked to make sure that she was back in the present, and took a step towards Joseph. Her vision was blurry, and it took a second to realize that it was blurred by unshed tears. "Joseph..." She breathed, not able to speak louder. "How did it end..?"

Andraus

Old 04-09-2014, 04:30 AM

"How did what end?" he asked, loading his rifle. He was stained with sprayed blood, and his sole thought was killing the man responsible for half of the shit in his life. He wouldn't stop until this man was dead, and there was little that could be done. He did not, however, know about Hikari's Genetic leaking Condition, or what she saw.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2014, 05:09 AM

"Your mission. With my ancestor...Gemini. Just like this, only you were under orders then. You said something I didn't understand, about Cancer and Sagittarius, and she didn't seem happy about any of it. How did it end?" She asked, not caring if she sounded crazy. She was shaking and sweating, clearly terrified of what had just happened.

Andraus

Old 04-09-2014, 12:44 PM

"Wait, your Ancestor?! Wolfie was your Ancestor!?"he said, forgetting the mission for a moment. "Wolfie was one of my best Friends. Her IFF tag was 'Gemini Starr'"he said. "I called her wolfie, on the count of her being raised by the wolves."he said. "How did you know about her, and how do you remember that mission?!"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-10-2014, 04:52 AM

Hikari was shaking harder now, hugging herself tightly. "I don't know. It just happened...just now, like I was there. Like it was me, except with a different name. I saw...you, younger, and...me, but not me...Gemini, I guess...I don't know!" She finished, having no idea how to describe what had just happened to her.

Andraus

Old 04-10-2014, 07:37 PM

"Gene leaking. I warned you something like this might happen, Hikari. "Shekina walked in, dispatching a limping Authority. " Trust me when I say this, Hikari. That is only the beginning. "she said. "I'll need to examine you once we get back to Shady Sands, but until then, we must press on. If you're not well enough, I'll carry you." she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-11-2014, 04:41 AM

Sniffling, Hikari made an obvious effort to look strong. "I-I can g-go on. I'm fine. I'm s-stronger than that, you know." She said with a fragile smile. "We'll talk about it later. Let's move." She added, pulling herself together. Her pride simply would not allow her to be carried after coming this far on her own.