girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 AM

It has been such a long time since I've logged back into Mene! I hope it is all right to reintroduce myself! I just joined another forum today, so I decided to stop by here as well. :3

First and foremost, hello everyone!

My name is Lucy and I have been an on/off member of Mene for quite some time. :3 I'm looking forward to meeting wonderful kindred spirits here. ;)

I love Asian culture! I am currently an English Lit major and I am looking forward to doing my teaching internship abroad to continue to meet wonderful people along my fool's journey. I am also a professional Tarot reader (I have been reading the cards since I was fourteen. I'm passionate about the cards just as much as I am about writing.) My website is located at http://www.empressarcana.net, but I will also provide other links to my social networks at the bottom of my intro. :3 If anyone has questions pertaining to Tarot—if interested—I'll be more than happy to answer you. I love questions, especially about something I love to do.

I am also a freelance writer, currently working on my novel. It has a website too, but it is quite pathetically naked... >.> I need to spruce it up but the link is http://www.arcanachronicles.com. I actually have a little intro talk of my novel at the blog... even if I'm all over the place. You are more than welcome to point fingers and laugh at my randomness. XD

My hobbies include cooking, writing, reading, the occult, learning different languages, anime, video games(Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Persona, Phoenix Wright, and more), music(Tori Amos, Darren Hayes, Emilie Autumn, SHINee et cetera) and the list goes on~ I am an avid reader but I mostly read books on Metaphysics, Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, folklore, the occult... and stuff to that effect. Although I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! XD I'm pretty random too. I am a Gemini Cancer cusp, so I have the best and worst of both worlds. I look to motivate others and make people smile. :3 I love kids—can't help it I'm the typical mother goose(I can't wait to have my own child. I am a 3 life path after all! XD

If anyone wants to see pictures of my cooking, I will be honored to share with everyone! I make an amazing lasagna. ;) Hmmm, lemme seeeeeeee OH YEAH how can I forget? :O KPOP. I LOVE KPOP. I remember my craze began with 2NE1 and BIGBANG... then SHINee came into the picture. My KPOP list is endless, so I'll leave it there. XD Just ask me if you have any questions!

I've written for so many fandoms I've lost count--- mostly Kingdom Hearts, Persona series, and KPOP related. Either way, as you can see Im all over the place. Sorry for coming off spastic XD I'm very friendly at least!

Once again, thanks for allowing me to be part of this wonderful family. :3 If anyone would like to chat outside of Mene I'm mostly on MSN([email protected]) or Skype(empressarcana), but I also have an account for one of my characters I role play as from one of my stories on yahoo(madamegwiboon). If anyone likes SHINee, it's a fanfic called Circus of Illusions. My writing journal is located HERE :D I also make graphics but I'm still working on adding all my new material to the new community~@LJ.

I guess that's all for now! *looks up at her post* GEESH I'm so long winded! :X
More useful links: My TUMBLR My TWITTER Personal LJ

P.S. I LOVE PINK :DDDD :vicky: Love you all!! GOSH HOW IVE MISSED THIS PLACE <3 It was thanks to Mene that I got more confident with my Tarot readings. :3 Just a quick FYI. <3

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM

aha welcome backk :)) what started your interest in mene again?

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 05-11-2012, 01:03 AM

Thanks for the welcome back sweetie! I actually joined a new forum yesterday and I remembered about the avatar sites I used to be part of. I remember how much fun I used to have! So I decided to come back during my summer vacation before my classes begin again. :3

Winter Wind

Old 05-11-2012, 05:14 PM

aha that definitely seems to be the predominant reason why some of the oldbies are coming back (:
that's why I'm back, at any rate. XD except I'm not actually done with school yet, ehe. summer break in 5 weeks!

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2012, 07:41 PM

I would like to wish you the best during school though! I know how hard it is to focus when there are just so many things going on in one's life. I don't even know how I made it, in all honesty. XD I'm hoping for your summer break to come faster though, so you can breathe easy and have some more fun. <3

So yay for just five more weeks! :D

Winter Wind

Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM

awww thank youu (:

did school just get out for you?

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-13-2012, 03:18 AM

You're very welcome! :3

I actually finished my semester the 27th of April. XD Most of my friends actually went for the Summer term, but in all honesty I don't have money to cover those expenses. I'm lucky for financial aid, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go to school either. XD At least I have until late August to rest my mind from school work--- even though life is bombarding me with other things. ;X

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 05-13-2012 at 03:18 AM.. Reason: html error

Winter Wind

Old 05-13-2012, 10:38 PM

wtf APRIL?! I don't get out till JUNE. T_T i am so incredibly jealous rawrrr alskdfjlasjflsjlfjsldfj

A lot of my friends are doing summer term too, but it's so expensive. D: I don't mind adding an extra four units to the regular school terms aha.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-14-2012, 01:45 AM

Welcome...I guess I should say welcome back but since I only started hear a couple of weeks ago I will settle with Welcome. Annyway. I love writing too and an working on becoming an author myself, got to finish one of my many stories though. I have a couple stories started on here. One is a silly fan-fic and the other is an original story that actually came from one of my dreams.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 AM

Winter Wind: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. D: Did you start your Spring term in January as well? If that's the case, that plain ol' sucks. D: Same here! I wouldn't mind, because if I had joined the rest during summer term I can finish faster... But with the economy the way it is, money is scarce for everyone. So I just have to wait patiently like a good little girl for the financial aid to kick in. XD

Silver Storm: Thanks for the warm welcome back! :D Writing is a wonderful stress reliever, especially when I'm by myself at home. Sadly, ever since my half sister has been living with me (she's 55 mind you lol) it has been torture. I don't feel I can get the right amount of peace I desire. But either way! Yay for writing! <3
I know exactly how you feel! XD I start many stories and it is so difficult for me to stick with it~and finish it. But ever since I did NaNoWriMo back in 2010 I've been working on that same novel series.

Oooh, thanks for the link! I'll go check it out now! What kind of stuff do you enjoy reading? I would love to share with you some of my works as well. :3

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-14-2012, 04:18 PM

I would love to read some of your stuff. Lets see what do I like to read. ANYTHING to do with HORSES! I am a huge horse nut and owner of two, mother and daughter. I love romance and action and detective stuff. Right now I am reading a lot of classics like: Dracula, Pride and Prejudice, Sherlock Holmes, and The Scarlet Letter to name a few.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-19-2012, 12:32 PM

Welcome back to Mene. I hope you enjoy your return back. :)

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 12:34 PM

Hi there and welcome back.

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2012, 08:01 AM

hello and welcome back

also WOW that is the longest introduction that i have ever seen wish i could write one that long.

Frankiegirl2020
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2012, 06:52 AM

Hullo! I must admit I didn't quite read your entire post it's late and my concentration is... non-existent! But! I did skim to the best of my abilities and I must say teaching abroad sounds like a wonderful thing to do.
Uhm... I love Kingdom Hearts and FF as well. They are awesome video games.
You said lasagna and now I'm hungry. I love to cook as well. I'd like to see pictures. :)
I'm a person of many hobbies as well.
Uhm... most of all Welcome back! :D
Also, I love your avi. It's uber awesome!

Darth Mudkip
The ninja in your toliet.

Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 10:10 PM

Welcome back to Mene dear!
I hope you enjoy your stay~

Cudibrium
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2012, 03:27 AM

Hello!

I see I am not the only one who took a little break from Menewsha! Welcome Back! I am having a little bit of a hard time earning gold... But at least I'm not nude (anymore) :P I plan on staying this time.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 03:54 AM

I love pink as well! (:
Welcome back to Menewsha! I did the same as well. I disappeared for quite a time!

Usako
Moon Princess

Old 05-27-2012, 07:37 AM

Welcome to mene, enjoy your stay!

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2012, 01:59 PM

Welcome back to Mene! I hope you enjoy the many adventures you'll have here! :)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-27-2012, 06:43 PM

One heck of an awesome intro! Welcome back love. :)