Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 08-18-2010, 10:06 PM

Sachi handed Levi to Kamerine and went to Tatiana.

"Poisonous demon blood," she whispered as she lifted the infected arm gently, "We need to remove the blood immediately."

Lifting Tatiana's arm so it was straight up, Sachi used her nail to pierce the skin a couple of inches away from the infection. "Sorry, this will probably hurt," she stated as she placed her lips against the wound and blew into it.

With her breathe her shadows invaded the blood stream and turned the surrounding skin purple. Quickly the purple spread up to the black infection, pushing it back out the original injury.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-19-2010, 08:36 PM

Kamerine followed them "Demon Blood? But if he just scratched her...How?" he asked, worried. He watched in fascination as the poison came back out the scratch marks.

Arianna sighed, as Sophia shifted in her sleep. Hopefully her dreams were happy. Arianna's head shot up when she heard a noise in the hallway, "What th-?" she asked as the door was knocked off it's hinges and a demon stepped into the room.

Sophia woke with a cry and seeing the demon in the room hid behind Arianna. She knew the others weren't back yet otherwise Ari would have woken her up...but there was also not much of a chance of them winning a fight against the demon. "Help!" she quickly sent the mental image of the demon and the room to her brother, pryaing he woud hear.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 PM

((pokes thread :ninja:))

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-29-2010, 02:35 PM

Devon heard Sophia and then looked down as Kyle dropped to his knees.He didn't know what to do...As he watched Sachi work on Tatiana he had his doubt's on what he could do for him except slow the process.He gently rested his hand on one of the lacerations and closed his eyes feeling the magic run through him.The magic was like another set of hands for him...He felt the demon blood that was mixing with Kyle's.He grabbed a hold of it and commanded the magic to bring it out...He only brought out some of the blood.He sighed in frustration and looked to Sachi.

Levi struggled out of Kamrine's hands and finally managed it running into their room.His eyes flashed and he jumped on its back digging his teeth into the things neck.

Tatiana locked her jaw as the pain was increased slightly and then moved around.She watched as Kamerine and Levi disappeared into Arianna and Kyles room with worry on her face.Levi had ran as fast as he could to get there and Kamerine had followed....

Kyle looked at Devon with clenched fists."Just do what you can..I won't die...if you keep it up.."He whispered his voice cracking with pain on almost every word.He gulped slightly and kept his teeth lodged in his cheeks.

Sasha awoke and looked up angrily at the presence that had woken her.It was a demon...She noticed she was levitating and went to where it was.She growled and built a shield around Levi,Sophia,Arianna,Kamerine and her self.She knew this would help it the thing tried to hurt them but it was going to take everything she had to keep it up...she wasn't even that old yet and didn't know how long she could hold it up...

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 08-29-2010, 02:59 PM

"When his claws cut her skin it also injected his blood into her system. If the blood kills its target the person becomes a demon under his control rather then actually dying," Sachi stated as she pulled away from Tatiana's completely purple arm.

The shadows looked a gelatinous ooze at the surface of her injuries but the black was completely gone, "That should do it." Sachi moved over to Kyle and laid him down on his back. Worry filled her eyes as she inspected the lacerations, the amount of poison in his system was great and nearing his heart quickly.

"This will hurt," voice and eyes were apologetic as she cut directly above his heart. The shadows made her hand somewhat insubstantial as she sunk it into his body. Wrapping her fingers around his heart, it jumped at her touch, shadows seeped into it and traveled his blood stream quickly. His body turned from black to purple as the demon blood oozed out of his system in various places.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-05-2010, 01:40 AM

Arianna growled and sent a blast of air towards the demon, knocking it off it's feet, she quickly picked Sophia up and went over to where Kamerine, Levi and Sasha were at on the other side of the room. "Sasha? Me and Kamerine are going to take care of the Demon...I want you and Levi to protect the three of you okay?" she asked, nervously watching the demon climb to his feet from the corner of the room.

Sophia nodded and picked up a poker from the fire place, "Want this?" she asked holding it out to Kamerine.

Kamerine chuckled slightly, "No, how about you hold onto it?" he asked, before turning back to the Demon he rushed forward and attacked, twisting it's arm behind it's back, pushing it against the wall "What do you want with my family?" he snarled.

loveisforever95

Old 09-13-2010, 02:12 AM

Devon pulled away.He sighed softly and looked at Sachi hearing the answer in Kyle's head."It would kill him...the blood mixes with his and has...a deadly combination..."He said feeling slightly helpless as he saw a new flash of pain spread across his friends face.

<? levi was on the demons back.>Levi groaned softly as he hit the wall hard.The impact was blocked slightly by his baby sister Sasha's shield but he had still hit hard.He looked up at the demon past his eyelashes.He watched the anger in the demon eyes as the demon lunged towards levi.

Tatiana felt Levi's distress and pain and gave Sachi a quick/grateful thank you before she ran up to the room not caring if her body wasn't fully recovered.She didn't take the time to wrap her arm and ran into the room catching Kamerine's words.Her anger spiked but didn't go overboard as it had earlier making her a wreck.She ran infront of the demon as it went to hurt her son and growled as he hit her tired body...

Kyle laid still not moving or breathing.He clenched his jaw and eyes as the pain increased wrapping around his heart.He groaned in pain as he let a pained breath out.

Sasha growled and dropped the shield from herself and Sophia and increased it around Arianna,Kamerine,her mother and her brother.She couldn't heal Levi while holding the shields and it increased her frustrations.As her eyes flashed she they looked to the demon burning his flesh only dropping the shields for a second.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 09-13-2010, 08:48 PM

Sachi's breathing was heavy and ragged as she poured her power into her friend. The pained look on Kyle's face strike her heart as she couldn't stop causing it. Her shadows reached every crevice of his body, his skin was nearly as dark as her own, even his hair had started to darken.

Carefully removing her fingers from his heart, Sachi removed her arm from within him. "Don't move for a while, your body needs rest and you might have some side effects from having so much of my power in you." Sitting back, she could barely stay sitting up. Hissing in her ears told her of another arrival, "Times up. Time to go."

((I can't remember how much time has passed but let's mix in some more drama :lol: Hope you haven't forgotten Markov))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-19-2010, 11:41 PM

(oooo....fun fun. Drama.)
(oh and hellrose? did sophia burn the demon? I also meant to put in there that Arianna had gotten Levi off his back and brought him back over to the others with her. sorry.)
(p.s. I feel lonely iz the only one without wings.)

Arianna growled and walked over to Sasha. "I can form a sort of sheild of air while you heal Levi, it won't be as good as yours but it will hold." she said, motioning with her hand and the sheild sprung up air swirling around them in a large circle.

Sophia blinked as she heard a voice "Times up...." What the-? Sachi. She ran out of the shield to where she had last seen for all intensive purposes her sister. "SACHI?!" she called, knowing she was in trouble.

Kamerine growled and quickly moved Tatiana farther under Arianna's sheild. Taking one last look at them he took off after Sophia, hoping the rest could handle themselves. What was she thinking running off like that when there could be other demons around?!

loveisforever95

Old 10-09-2010, 01:25 PM

<It's ok and awe hugs.>
Devon looked at Sachi as he heard the hissed out words.He didn't know who had said them or where that person was.He hovered over her worry written all over his face."Sachi?Are you all right?"He asked his voice full of concern for her.He felt the presence of the new unseen person and knew they weren't here to visit.

Levi's eyes filled with tears as his head throbbed.He hadn't felt the blood on the base of his skull until then.He felt disoriented and dizzy as well.He looked at sasha as she rested her small hands on his wounds.

Tatiana pushed the disgusting thing off herself as her eyes flashed.She felt her canine teeth extend in her mouth and her senses enhance even more.Her eyes didn't change but seemed to glow as she gave him a predator smile.Her nails had hardened slightly and her skin glowed slightly like her eyes.She lunged and quick stepped to the side as he went for her throat.As it got into her reach she slashed her nails across it's face eyes sparkling with excitement.Her body wasn't exhausted yet but the transformation would be hell on her body when it was back to 'normal'.

Kyle had tears streaming down his face as he took in a shaky rigid breath.He tried to give her a smile as thank you but he couldn't manage it.His body felt like someone had taken a knife and scraped his insides with it.His breath was still shaky and pitiful because it hurt to just do that.He didn't move for fear of what it would bring him.

Sasha nodded slightly and then rested her hands softly on his skull.He cringed slightly under her soft touch and she tried not to grimace.She felt claw marks and almost gasped.She used her gravity control and flipped him over with it.She saw the seeping black venom from the demons nails start to seep into the cuts.She closed her eyes telling him not to move.She heard him cry out as the painful exertion process began.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 10-11-2010, 12:06 AM

(( I has interwebs! :eager:
There's the picture of Markov again incase you've forgotten his appearance))

"I'm alright," Sachi told Devon, forcing herself to stand, "Stay with Kyle." Shadows gathered in front of them. "Sophia stay away!" she shouted when she heard the girl yell.

"The agreed upon time is up. You're mine now," Markov stated, hooking Sachi's chin with a finger and raising it so she looked at him, "It seems you've obtained some power in the last couple days, did you think you could fight me with it? or what's left of it now that's been used to save your 'friends'."

Sachi jerked away from him and glared, "It's a rule established by your family that any who challenged the Lord would be given a fair fight."

Markov chuckled, "I see, I won't stop you from invoking the rule of my predecessors and I'll even be generous. Gather you're strength back in the next 24 hours and we'll have our duel, but when you lose instead of dying you will be my mate for an eternity."

Sachi spat at Markov's feet, "When I win you will submit to me, everything you are will be mine do to with as I please."

Markov laughed, "Agreed." he vanished in the darkness

Sachi released a breath and fell to the ground, legs no longer able to hold her up, her entire body shaking.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 PM

Sophia ran over to Sachi "S-Sachi? Are you alright?" she asked, carefully reaching out to hold her hand, "Sachi?" she called again, she looked over at Devon "Don't just stand there!" she shouted feeling helpless to help her friend.

Arianna looked over at Levi and Sasha "Is he going to be alright?" she asked, knowing there were far to many injuries already. It would take them a while to recover from this. Were they just magnets for trouble or what?!

Kamerine went over to Kyle and Devon knowing he could do little if anything for Sachi, "You go help Sachi, I'll stay with Kyle." he looked down at Kyle "Well...You could be dead?" he said only half joking. He didn't think anything he said would really help anyway.

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 10-14-2010, 08:43 PM

(i am sorry. i am so lost and really can not join back in. you can delete my characters and the only way i could come back is with new characters and pictures and yada yadda yaddda. but it would be pointless. i get on about once a week at max so if you want to start a new rp with me and have it just be me and you i wouldnt mind that and i am trying to get on more. Sorry again!! :glomp:)

loveisforever95

Old 11-06-2010, 01:53 AM

Devon dropped down to his knees and picked Sachi into his arms.His eyes were full of concern,guilt,and fear as he said her name."Sachi?"He asked as he held her softly.I shouldn't have brought them here...maybe it wouldn't have happened...He thought to himself as he knit his eyebrows together.

Levi whimpered and cringed as the pain ran through him."Please...stop..."He cried out not knowing what she was doing to him was for his life.He clamped his hands into fists and felt blood start to form under his finger nails.

Tatiana froze and in that instant the demon took advantage and shoved hard with his feet making her fly into the wall.Her eyes flew to the demon as she let out a growl.She stood and lunged at him her eyes flashing red disturbing the glow.She stabbed her nails into it's eyes blinding it.She took her hold and pulled ripping out its eyes.She swung around it and jumped on it's back snapping its neck in a quick easy movement.

Kyle couldn't hold his mind there any more and before he let the blackness consume him he gave him a slight twitch of his lip.Showing Kam he had heard him.The darkness was like his savior..nothing was there to hurt him...he felt light as if he were floating.He smiled to himself as he held Arianna in his arms.He didn't know where he was or what was happening to him but he didn't care as long as he had the love of his life with him...

Sasha's little body shook with as she forced her mind to concentrate.Tears were streaming down her cheeks and he nose was bleeding.She didn't stop the magic that flowed through her and into her brother.She'd die before she let him turn.Her eyes were closed and her senses all focused on her task at hand.She pulled more magic to her an extreme amount to have even for an adult.She didn't care but as she pulled more magic to her her body shook more and her nose bled more...

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 12-07-2010, 12:52 PM

((Sorry I haven't had time to post, I won't till after the new year at the earliest, feel free to continue without me))

esamble

Old 12-23-2010, 07:29 AM

Username: Esamble
Name:esa
Element: fire,air,earth,water,electric
http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...angel.jpg?=123

Username: esamble
Name: esa
What your character is:dark angel,vampire,blood girls
Age you look:15
Real age:305
Element:fire,water,air,earth,electric

loveisforever95

Old 12-28-2010, 12:04 AM

<Er Idk if we're accepting more characters..Should we?? or just leave this rp with the original characters...???>

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-28-2010, 01:49 AM

(might as well accept new...this kinda died after all. Maybe new character=start up again and everyone be happy? after all none of us have posted for a while. who's turn was it anyway?)

loveisforever95

Old 12-28-2010, 01:51 AM

<It's Yamiko's turn....and ya okay so you can post if you can find a place to join in at...>