chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-11-2010, 05:02 PM

Alice smiled fondly 'YES he said later in your face Rin!' she thought feeling oddly out of herself,but she shook it off.Looking up at Lethal beaming still stroking his jaw line knowing he loved it 'It must feel nice..'Alice though wondering if he'd ever do that to her feeling the kiss touch her lips she gently kissed him back,feeling that wasn't enough, Alice stopped stroking his jaw line, putting her small hand on his cheek kissing him slowly but softly.Remembering she was in a hospital she blushed and leaned away snuggling into Lethals chest "I love you too.."she mummered quietly still a light red colour.

Rin pulled a sad face..well more of a mocking teasing sad face "OOOh but it was so fun..will you please let me text one more time mum..I mean Holly."he said teasingly moving his arm from behind her back feeling his arm had gone dead,Rin started to laugh forgetting all about the texting and basicly everybody in the room he started to wiggle his arm feeling it's wate chuckling to himself 'it feels soo wierd..'he thought feeling like a three year old child again flopping his arm about until it started to hurt "ow ow OW."Rin said grimacing and pulling alot of faces 'bloody hell it feels like needle..and pins OW' he thought.
((sorry that its been a long time since I posted :S))

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-11-2010, 05:26 PM

Holly glared at him for a moment and started to giggle when he was wiggling his arm around. She reached over and touched his arm gently. "Jusy give it a second. It gets worse before it gets better." She moved his fingers for him and gently shook his arm. "Is it getting better yet?" She asked softly looking up at him.

(it's okay. I didn't even remember about this role-play till you just posted XD)

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-12-2010, 01:28 AM

Lethal was loving having her with him. She was the best thing that has happened to his life, and he was going to make sure that she never left him. He believed he'd go crazy if she left him. He noticed that she was kissing him for a while and smirked into the kiss as he began to kiss her back each time. He frowned a little when she pulled away, but knew they could continue when they left, that is...if she wanted to continue. Lethal held her securely in his arms and stroke her hair gently as they snuggled close.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 12-18-2010, 12:31 AM

Rin smirked as Holl glared at him, he glared back "Yeah it probally will...but i should be really saying that to you.."Rin said trying not to laugh.Hearing his stomache grummble set him off again on the fit of the giggles, he ended up putting his hand over his mouth to stop himself then looked at Holly sheepishly "Drugs they give us these day huh?"he asked teasingly.

Alice smiled gentley snuggling into his chest and humming a little tune that she remebered from when she was little 'Dango' she thought looking up slighty at Lethal interested now because she knew he was pulling his 'i'm thinking face' "What are you thinking Lethal?"Alice asked softly her eyes filling with tears almost.She felt happy and very tired, Alice with her head still tilted up towards him whilst putting her arms around his neck moving posishions slightly.

((remembered again >.<))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-18-2010, 04:41 AM

"You're not on any drugs! Well...not technically anyway. You're insane enough without them, which is why I like you so much." Holly took his hand and smiled softly gently kissing his cheek. "There's more food left from lunch. You probably just didn't eat enough." One of her hands moved to rest on his stomach. A small smile appeared on her face as his stomach grumbled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-18-2010, 11:54 PM

Lethal looked down at Alice and smiled. "Nothing..." he said to her and noticed her watery eyes. "Alice...why are your eyes watery? Are you crying? Or are you tired?" he asked her keeping her close to him. He heard the little tune, but he didn't really think anything of it and ignored the tune.

chocomokochoco

Old 12-19-2010, 11:36 AM

Rin looked sheepish "Damn court in the act..yeah your prbally right on that!"he said smilingat Holly returning the kiss then looked down at his stomache where Holly's hand raising his eyebrow "Having fun?"He askd chuckling reaching for a left over cookie absentmindly.

Alice shook her head breaking the tune getting bored "No i'm not crying I'm just happy..and tired.."she said putting her head back down as she curled up in Lethal's arms closing her eyes blinkng the water back so she could have a nap.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-19-2010, 02:47 PM

Giggling again she nodded. "It's funny. You're stomach shakes when it grumbles. I don't know why, but it feels funny." Holly watched him eat the cookie, before glancing over to Alice and Leathal. "Maybe you should take her back. She looks really tired." The girl said to Leathal. "Thanks for coming."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-19-2010, 11:36 PM

Lethal looked over at Holly and nodded. "We'll come visit you again soon." he said and picked up Alice in his arms. "Get better soon..." he said to Holly and walked out of there. "You, my little dool is going to get some sleep because you need it." he said to Alice.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 PM

Rin chuckled whilst eatting his cookies "Really? well I guess it is funny in a way isn't it..good point there.."He said smiling then looked over at Lethal and Alice "Nighty night both of you..Sleep tight Alice..and thanks for coming."Rin thanked looking back at Holly again just as he finished his cookie "Well were alone..hello?"He said teasingly grinning.

Alice nodded sleeply "Night guys..see you next time.."She said yawned getting into a compfy posishion when Lethal picked her up she smiled with her eyes closed "Okayy..sorry for making you leave..I..I didn't mean to..."She apologized sleeply burring her face into Lethals top.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-10-2011, 04:20 PM

Lethal lay her down on his bed and stroke her cheek gently. "It's okay Alice...I was getting a little bored just sitting there. Besides I think Rin is company enough for Holly..." he said and lay down beside her and kissed her cheek. "Love you...sleep well." he whispered and closed his eyes and sighed.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-13-2011, 04:54 AM

"Well, technically yes we're alone, but the hospital people, well they could walk in at anytime." Holly stated with a smile. Speaking of witch one of the nurses came in to give her medicine. After which she curled into Rin and gently leaned over rest her head on his chest, as if he were a pillow. "But I'm really kind of tired and just want to sleep for a while..." Hopefully the more she slept the faster she would get better and be able to go back to school. Rin would have to come with her. Otherwise she'd miss him to much.