Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-01-2008, 07:13 PM

After 6-months of offlineness!I'M BACK!!!.
Rules
-This is a Yaoi roleplay, if you are not into yaoi please leave.

-No cyber

-Perfect characters are not allowed,however 'seemingly perfect'
are.

-Post often,and if you can't tell me and we'll think about something to keep your character in the roleplay,but not active.

-Keep you posts at least 3-5 sentences long.
If you have writers block and can't post alot,I understand,just try and not make it in every post you do.

-Grades go from 8th-12th

Forms
Teachers

Code:
Username:

Code:
Name:
Apperence: Bio: Other:

Students
Code:

Username:
Name: Grade:
Other:

Last edited by Euphor!a; 08-03-2009 at 03:04 AM..

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-03-2008, 09:13 PM

Accepted Characters
Teachers
Username:Euphor!a
Name:Lyith Rendourz
Class you teach:English
Grade level you teach:11
Apperence:Rendourz
Bio: He became a teacher at this school two years ago,and loves this school. Even though before he came here, he worked at the public school, private school is a different atmosphere,and he enjoys the difference.
Other:He likes to read.

Username: Aya Winsai
Name: Jeziz (Jez-z)
Class you teach: Mathematics
Grade level you teach: 10th
Appearance: http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/p...AnimeGuy13.jpg
Bio: Jeziz is new to the school, fresh from a out of state collage he seems to be very intelligent. But he keeps to himself a lot, its not that he's cold, its just that he is closed off from others. But not a lot is known about his family, but from what is known, it doesn't seem like he enjoyed his childhood. But he seems like a very likable person if you are able to get past the outer shell.
Other: Likes to walk off randomly by himself to think, and has a habit of humming. Though he is a mathematics teacher, he has a good singing voice.
Students
Username:BloodyRavens
Name:Gehenna
Grade:11th
Apperence:Gehenna
Bio: He grew up in a family where both of his parents were absent most of his life, leaving him raised by his four older sisters. Like all girls they thought it was cute to dress him up in girly frills and take pictures. After his youngest older sister was married, he had no reason to continue living in the empty house his parents left him in so decided to go to a private school far away, where he was either going to live in a dorm or rent his own apartment.
Other:He loves to draw and tease his teachers

Username: Dark Angel15
Name: Xavier Kenp
Grade:Juinor{11th}
Apperence:http://a.bebo.com/app-image/64612573..._Emo_Boy_2.jpg
Bio:He was born and raised in a small town, and had one older brother. Both his parents and his older brother were in an accident, killing all of his family except one lone old relative. He was sent to his great-great grandfather, who instantly rejected him. The only place left was St. Charles, which he didn't want to go to.

Other: He keeps to himself, but is quite friendly if you get to know him. He doesn't talk much, and doesn't trust people easily. He reads and listens to hard rock late into the night.

Username: kurobizzle
Name: Justin McArthur
Grade: 10th
Apperence: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../AnimeGuy2.jpg
Bio: Born to normal parents in a normal town. He was the youngest of three siblings, the other two girls. His sisters were talented in sports and academics, but he didn't mind, for Justin had his own special talent. Justin got by with his looks and charm. His charisma and looks makes average people stop and look at him on the street. Over the years, he started getting a big head for his 'talent'. His older sisters, now taking care of him ever since his parents died, decided to send him to a private school to teach him a lesson. Although he seems a bit snobbish, he's a kind person with a low self-esteem.
Other: He doesn't consider it a talent, but Justin is a wonderful artist. He has a short attention span and his notebooks are filled with beautiful sketches of anything he likes.

Username: iRandall
Name: Kumo [was known as Dork from where he moved]
Grade: 11th
Apperence:
But with green hair
Bio: Dork came to the school a little later than it started only because of the fact that he had just recently moved into the area. He used to ponder it, his sexuality, for days and even months until the summer after his 10th grade. He ended up kissing his best friend, who was a guy, and distinctly liked it. He then decided he was bi [seeing as to how he was still attracted to girls.]
When he found he was going to an all male school he was ecstatic. He hopes to make good friends and maybe meet a few who become more than friends.
Other: Dork is a carefree guy. Sometimes he could come off as a subtle punk, but his looks are completely decieving.

Username: Schrodinger
Name: Seth Schrodinger(booyah.)
Grade: 11th
Appearance: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...rgearrider.jpg
Bio: Born in Brussels, Seth and his parents- German mother and an English father- moved to America when he was five. He grew up speaking English, and as such knows little German, though he's not shy about throwing around insults in his native dialect.
Seth appears to have it all together, rarely getting frazzled or upset. Despite his seemingly cold disposition, once you have Seth talking, it's hard to get him to shut up. He's intelligent and clever, but ridiculously lazy. His grades are poor; barely above failing; and he spends most of his time texting, listening to music, or sleeping. Yes, even in class. He also has an odd habit of collecting antique wind-up toys, though he'd rather not anyone know about it. He is also a tech geek and is always up to date on the latest electronics.
Seth is easily annoyed and quick to judge. Once he has an idea of what you're like in his head, it takes a lot to change it. He's also stubborn and can rarely be convinced to do anything he doesn't want to.

Other: Seth, it would seem, has only one visible weakness- cats. He secretly loves them, but is incredibly allergic to them- one touch and he is covered in hives.
Prolonged exposure brings coughing, sneezing, and itchy... well, everything.

Last edited by Euphor!a; 12-03-2008 at 10:27 PM..

BloodyRavens
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2008, 09:32 AM

Will this do?.. you didn't want these PMed to you... did you?:shock:
Bio: He grew up in a family where both of his parents were absent most of his life, leaving him raised by his four older sisters. Like all girls they thought it was cute to dress him up in girly frills and take pictures. After his youngest older sister was married, he had no reason to continue living in the empty house his parents left him in so decided to go to a private school far away, where he was either going to live in a dorm or rent his own apartment.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRavens View Post
Will this do?.. you didn't want these PMed to you... did you?:shock:
Yeah,but use this space for your intro.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Dark Angel15 Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Angel15

Old 10-29-2008, 01:35 AM

Xavier trudged to the doors of St. Charles, not wanting to be there. His great-great uncle Henry had warned him, saying this was the only place for a teen like him. Apparently St. Charles was expecting him. Xavier walked in the front door carrying his small bag.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 AM

Lyith Rendourz was setting up his class for the day. He had to come in a little eariler than normal, because of a new student arriving in his class today,and he need to move some seats around to make some room."I'm not going to have enough room for everyone...."He stated sighing as he went over this seating chart.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2008, 02:02 AM

Xavier talked to the person in the front desk, they had been expecting him. Crap He was handed a schedule and departed for his first class, bag still in hand. He easily found his room and waited by the door. More bad Karma. Xavier had been hoping to be late to his class make his teacher hate him from day one. Maybe he could get kicked out of this one too.

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 10-29-2008 at 09:28 PM..

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 12:26 AM

After doing his seating chart three times over he was happy with the results. Lyith then turned around and started writing the 'aim' and 'do now' on the board. A few minutes passed before he walked over to the door and opened it.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM

Xavier had tilted his head down so his hair covered his face as he leaned against the wall, waiting for time to pass.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 12:46 AM

Lyith poked his head out of his classroom,and saw Xavier."Hello?You wake?"He asked as he bent down and shook him lightly.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM

Xavier mumbled something, then turned his head to the man, "No... what's it to you?!?"

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 01:16 AM

Lyith was taken back with the boy's sudden volient attitude."I'm sorry."He began."I opened my door for my class to enter, and I saw you sitting here with your head down, so I assumed you were alseep."He added.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 AM

"Well apparently you assumed wrong, Teach..." Xavier noted sourly standing up, "I don't sleep... I wait.." He glared at the teacher. "Is there something you're waiting to hear?!?! Cause I also don't appologize, got nothing to appologize for..."

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 01:25 AM

He was a little confused."Um...no.Like I said I was opening my class, then I see you who was just sitting infront of my class."He stated."At any rate, who do you have first period?I can tell your new here, just by the fact that class doesn't start in another ten minutes."Lyith then looked at his classroom clock to make sure that he was right.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 AM

"You... Teach" Xavier replied smiling an evil grin. Xavier turned to face the teacher and watched for the man's reaction. Xavier crossed his arms over his chest and waited. {Is it just us? Cause this could get very weird if its just a student and a teacher}

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 01:36 AM

(No I have two others.I had this happen before, so don't worry.I also make up some random teachers and students to fill the gaps.)
Lyith sighed deeply."Yes,I know it's hard to belive but I do in fact teach.Ever since I came here new students even some of the ones that I never had don't belive I teach."He stated."So laugh if you want to."He then added.

Kids then began to enter the classrooms around them."But you better make it quick, or you'll be late to first."He stated moving into his classroom. Soon kids began entering his class with various greetings.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 01:42 AM

Xavier waited against the wall smiling, the teacher would learn soon enough... Soon after the bell rang Xavier shuffled into the classroom and stood in the back. He didn't look anywhere in particular, instead he smiled in a very grimicing way. He folded his arms across his chest and took mental notes about his fellow male students.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 AM

After the bell rang, students sat down and Lyith saw Xavier standing in the back.He motioned him to come to the front."Class, I want you to intoduce you to our new student."He said.The class then in forced unision said "Welcome." with some mummbling after everyone said it.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 01:48 AM

Xavier didn't move, instead he stod there raising a single eyebrow in a simple bet. Can he tell me my own name? Xavier waited, either Teach would or he wouldn't, and if he did the Xavier was already loosing...

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 AM

The class looked behind them,and whispered amongest themselves.Then one boy shouted out."Are you mute?"The rest of the class started laughing.Lyith turned around and said sternly."No he isn't Mr.Cutler, he can speak when he wants to."The rest of the class looked at him,and then looked back at the culter boy before laughing amongst themselves."Now Mr.Kenp, please take your seat.It's three chairs over from Mr. Cutler."He stated as he took papers off of his desk.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 AM

"Ah... so I sit near the man who cannot tell a mute from an intelectual student?" Xavier asked taking a step forward. He didn't like the fact that he was now known... and not when he annouced it, but that most definately did not mean he wouldn't be a pain to this Teach.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 02:03 AM

The whole class made the 'ooooooohhhhhhhh'noise.Steven scowled at Xavier."Shut up!You have no idea who you dealing with!"He exclaimed."Steven don't, you'll just get in trouble, agian."The kid from behind him warned.Steven scoffed, but Lyith looked at him."Mr.Tomson has a point there. I wouldn't enjoy calling your parents again."He stated

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 02:08 AM

"Does it matter who I'm dealing with?!?! You're the one at a disadvantage..." Xavier probed... starting a fight even if it was just a small one would put Xavier on the list he wanted to be on. "I can figure out everything about you, sown to the first girl who thought you were too damn ugly to even look at.... or the first car you wanted... It' wouldn't be too difficult, but you.... you won't find a thing on me..."

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-30-2008, 02:15 AM

The class made the noise again, and this made Steven very very unhappy.He then chuckled, and countered with."Well of course I'll find nothing on you. You have no past. No one gives to shits about you to even have an kind of record on you, you school reject!"

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2008, 02:17 AM

"As you will be sooner or later..." That had hit home with Xavier, as many other threats had in his lifetime, but like the ones before it he calmly brushed it off with a small smile. "I would worry for your own records if I were you..." Xavier slowly sat his bag down by his chair, still not taking his own seat.