Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-15-2008, 12:59 AM

Stick a fork in this. it's done

Last edited by Gary Stargazer; 07-10-2010 at 03:20 PM..

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-15-2008, 12:59 AM

Rules

*Obey Mene rules at all times no matter what.

*No Sex - Have fun all you want. Make out, flirt, all of that but do not cross the line, toe it all you want but do not cross it.

*No Violence - This is not a fighting RP, please refrain from violent acts within this thread.

*Don't hate - No racism, sexism, or any other form of bigotry or hate.

*No Drama - Start up all the drama you want for the sake of RP, but do not purposely go out of your way to hurt people's feelings or just to cause problems.

Last edited by Gary Stargazer; 11-17-2008 at 10:49 PM..

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kohana Stargazer

Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 PM

Offical Staff Members of HU

Gary Stargazer - Headmaster/Professor of CSE
Kohana Stargazer - Headmistress/Assistant professor of CSE
Moondey - Professor of poetry and creative writing

Last edited by Kohana Stargazer; 11-17-2008 at 11:08 PM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 11-18-2008, 12:15 AM

So if I want to join, do I have to PM you my profile or just post it here?

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 AM

Oh all you have to do is join in, I should elaborate that somewhere i suppose. >:3

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2008, 12:23 AM

No profile then?

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 12:25 AM

It would be a nice addition to help with starting RP, i will be putting staff profiles up in the future under the rules section.

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2008, 12:53 AM

After walking around the school's campus about three times, Kohana finally stayed in one place. Taking a small nap on the roof as she placed her hands behind her head.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2008, 12:53 AM

(What other kind of teachers do you need? And may I play two characters?)

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2008, 12:59 AM

Well we need a variety of other teachers. It's all based on what subject you'll like to teach and to answer your other question, yes, you may play as two characters. ^.^

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2008, 01:05 AM

Sweet! So I can just pop in?

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 01:14 AM

(you already have XD)

Looks up to Kohana sitting on the corner of the roof and droops his ears. "You know ... i just started this place, we don't have any medical benefits for staff yet and if you hurt yourself I'm not paying for it."

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2008, 01:27 AM

"Who said I'm gonna get hurt? Or you trying to jinx me already?" Glances over at Gary as the tip of her tail sways a bit.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2008, 01:36 AM

Charles sighed as he followed his young sister towards the school. "Abigail, are you sure you want to come to the same school I'm teaching Literature at?" He asked her, adjusting his brown-rimmed glasses so that he could see clearly with his green eyes.

Abigail smiled back at her older brother, her blue eyes twinkling with excitement. "This sounds like a fun school!" She exclaimed, her black curls bouncing up and down as she turned back to the school. She gasped in delight and pointed. "See?! There's a teacher on the roof!!"

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 01:52 AM

Groans out and puts his hands on his hips as he cuts a glare at Kohana. "First day and your already setting odd examples for the students ..."

Turns to the two and grins deviously as his tail thrashes about behind him. "Oh ... your the new literary professor ...." Perks his ears as he rubs his chin thoughtfully. "are you sure your going to be ok with that position? It's not the most exciting thing in the world."

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2008, 01:59 AM

"Don't give me that look kitsune bear. Besides how am I setting an odd example for the students?" Kohana asked as she propped herself with her arms. She then looked past Gary to see two new arrivals, a teacher and a student, she stood up, dusting herself of from any dirt, then jumps down from the roof and walks over to Gary's side.

"So he's the new literary professor? He's so cute, he'll fit right in. As long as you don't scare him or anyone else." She said as she nudged him in his arm.

Last edited by Kohana Stargazer; 11-18-2008 at 02:11 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2008, 02:05 AM

Charles chuckled, blushing lightly at the comment. "I love reading, so the Literary professor seems like the perfect position for me. I'm Charles Blake by the way and this is my younger sister Abigail Blake." He motioned to himself and then to Abigail.

Abigail smiled and waved. "Hello!" She greeted.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 02:29 AM

Growls playfully and places a hand on Kohana's hip, pulling her a little close to his side as his tail wagged a bit faster.

"It's nice to have you aboard Charles, you let me know if you need anything." Thinks for a moment as he crosses his arms.

"You will be fine in the staff dorms but what of your sister here, is she enrolling or does she just live with you?"

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2008, 02:38 AM

Kohana giggled and leaned against Gary a bit. "Heh. It's also very nice to meet you guys. I'm Kohana by the way, and of course this here is Gary. Besides I think you guys will have alot of fun here at HU." She said as she smiled at the two.

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-18-2008, 03:31 AM

Violet zoomed by all of the new people as she finished her look around the new campus. She was so excited to finall be able to teach her favorite topic. Finally she landed near the the people that were talking and shifted into her human form. She loved her fairy form, but not everyone would understand it. "Hello everyone!" she said cheerfully.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 05:28 AM

Growls playfully and wags his tail as he notices Violet. "Hum .... so good to see you again ..."

Slinks over to her and whispers into her ear lightly. "I could smell you before you even flew down ... such a lovely scent you have."

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-18-2008, 02:25 PM

Violet giggled softly as she looked up at Gary. "Well, thank you I guess." she blushed before turning her attention to the two new comers.

"Hello there I am Violet the Professor of Poetry and creative writing. And please I beg of you do not call me a flying thing. I am a fairy, not a flying 'thing'."

She looked up at the roof and noticed another person on them. "Why hello there! Nice seeing you again, even if you are in an interesting place." she said with as she giggled slightly.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 PM

Hugs Violet up from behind, growling softly into her ear as his tail wags faster. "Heh ... your welcome my sexy fairy ..."

Perks his ears and smiles as he enjoys her scent while holding her against him. "
Well .... what do you think of the new school, your finally getting to teach the class you wanted too."

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-18-2008, 11:27 PM

Violet blushed as she answered, "I think I prefer this setting more than the old one. Not to mention teaching what I wanted in the first place is a wonderful change in pace. Though I do so wish to met some new people."

She turned around and hugged Gary back before stepping back and changing her form back to the one she was most comfortable with. "There much better." she sighed to herself as she perched on Gary's shoulder.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-18-2008, 11:32 PM

Out of nowhere, hands extended to cover Violet's eyes.
"Guess who?" Rhia's voice sang into the campus, her wolf tail swishing into the air.