The Black Lightning

Old 11-20-2008, 01:05 AM

Aaron gave a laugh " yes but you have to be carefull with them, tails are the same way but have you ever grabbed the headmasters tail?" he whistled shaking his head a little " if you catch me on a fullmoon thats when their the most sensitive........hmmmm and change color too" he streatched a little changing quickly back into his wolf form licking Rhia's hand.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 11-20-2008, 02:29 AM

Abigail followed Kohana to the enrollment office, skipping the whole way. This school would be more fun than the last. Hopefully she won't get kicked out this time. Charles wouldn't like that...

Charles followed Kohana to the enrollment office to keep a close eye on her. "Kohana, where do the teachers stay?" He asked, suddenly remembering that he couldn't live with Abigail in the dorms.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-20-2008, 02:21 PM

"I am not Kohana but i will answer your question for you .... staff have their own separate dorm area to stay in on campus."

He stopped in front of a small office and nodded. "here is where you can sign up enrollment, it should not be very difficult or anything. Also Charles i should let you know as a staff member you are also welcome to attend classes if you so desire."

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kohana Stargazer

Old 11-20-2008, 09:10 PM

Kohana snickered as she followed behind the group. "Aww don't worry Gary dear. If I dress you in my clothing and put lipstick on you, you could past for me." She teased as her tail swayed behind her as she kept her hands behind her head.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-20-2008, 09:53 PM

Aaron trotted over to the sign up desk his taill wagging a mischievous glint in his eye as he layed down his ears perked up as he waited for.............

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Rhia caught up with Aaron and the rest of the group.
"Okay, so we're here," she said. "Now magic happens?"
She turned to give the headmaster one of her well-perfected glares, as if this was far from simple.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 AM

Aaron grinned as he stood up sniffing around the counter grabbing a closed ink pad in his mouth. He carefully snuck behind everyone opening it giving small bark like laughs as he pressed his paws onto the pad running around the group leaving large black par prints on the floor. He smiled seeing the ink had worn off and went back to his place laying beneathe the counter.

Last edited by The Black Lightning; 11-21-2008 at 02:01 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2008, 04:05 AM

(sorry Gary!!)

Abigail cheered as she grabbed the enrollment sheet and started filling it out.

"Any class? So I could stay with Abigail if I wish?" Charles asked while he kept a close eye on what the insane girl was putting on the sheet.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-21-2008, 04:42 AM

Scratches an ear then perks them as he coughs a bit. "Oh! .... shit ... we don't have anyone that deals with enrollment yet ... ha ha oops."

Smirks and walks over to the other side of the desk and plops down in the chair with a devious smirk. "heh .... well just pick what classes you want to do this semester and we will go from there, and yes you could keep an eye on her if you wanted too but i dont know how well that would work out for you charles."

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-21-2008, 02:39 PM

Violet roamed the new campus looking for her new classroom. She eventually came across an old greenhouse. She smiled to herself as she went into a dive. Once she was inside the building she looked around and wrote on the board in from of her 'Poetry and Creative writing' as well as her name. She wanted to claim this room as hers.

After being in the room for a little while longer, she left and flew into the office that everyone else was in. She giggled as she landed on Rhia's shoulder. "I'm back!" she called as she continued to giggle. "Oh and Gary! I found the most perfect room for my class, if you would not mind my using it." she gave a small pout to the man as she asked for permission to use the room she had come across.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-21-2008, 07:42 PM

Crosses his arms and tilts his head while looking at the sexy fairy. "eh ... you know i cant say no to you sexy... go ahead."

Pouts playfully and perks his ears upwards. "Hmph ... i thought you were only sitting on my shoulder, i see how it is."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2008, 09:27 PM

"Don't worry about me Gary, I'll be fine. I just need to know that Abigail's safe." Charles replied to his concern.

"Hey Charles! I wanna take Creative Writing!!" Abigail exclaimed as she looked over the list of subjects, "And do I have to take all the core classes? I hate science..."

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-21-2008, 10:36 PM

Violet smiled sweetly as she flew over to Gary and landed on his shoulder, sitting Indian style. "Aw poor thing. Feel better now?" she kissed his cheek softly and swiftly before looking up at the enthusiastic young girl.

"I am the Professor of that class, but i would like to inform you that the class has two parts. One being the creative writing that you so my enjoy. While the other is poetry. Just thought I would give you the info before you make the decision." she finished with a wink. "Also, Charles? I will watch over her to the best of my ability. So no need to worry about my class." She smiled warmly towards the man.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:15 PM

Charles couldn't help but smile back. "Alright, but I'll pop in from time to time in your class to check up on her. And I think I should go find out where I will be teaching my Literature class."

"Can I take both?" Abigail asked.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 PM

Rhia stared at her form.
"Eh, I give up," she said simply after giving it a long, hard look.
"Put me in the most popular classes?" she asked Gary.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-21-2008, 11:23 PM

"If you can't decide where to go just try all the classes that strike your interest, that way you can decide after getting the hang of them."

Growls playfully and gently rubs violets back with his fingertip. "Heh ... yes, much ..."

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:26 PM

"Bah," complained Rhia as she closed her eyes and began stabbing her paper randomly.
"I call taking Violet's classies and erm, Chemistry? And . . . theater, and this one, I can't pronounce this one," Rhia said as she looked over her poke marks.

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-21-2008, 11:31 PM

Violet sighed in content as Gary rubbed her back. Her wings fluttered a bit before she was able to speak again. First she looked at Abigail and with a giggle said, "They are together as one class my dear. Oh and Rhia I would be honored if you were in my class."

She then looked at Charles and added, "As I would be honored if you were to pop into my class Charles. You may just learn a thing or two as you check on Abigail here." She smiled again this time allowing the warmth to spread from her face into those around her.

She took one last glance around the room and as her eyes rested on Aaron she asked sweetly, "My dear werewolf? Are you going to be blessing my classroom with your presense as well? As well as you Gary, my dear?" she said finishing her second question with a touch on Gary's cheek.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-21-2008, 11:38 PM

Aaron looked up opening his mouth to speak little more than a bark coming out. he shook his head closing his eyes in concentration as he directed his thoughts into the open "Gosh and here i was hoping to save this kind of communication hmm oh well, of course id love to join your class violet heh though you know how bad my wander lust can get but ill try to be diligent" He opened his eyes his tail wagging happily as he took the form carefully off the counter stamping one black paw print in the middle of the paper.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:53 PM

"So we're all in the same class~!!" Rhia exclaimed happily, twirling around the room. "That's so great!!"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:54 PM

Abigail giggled at the Aaron's response. "I haven't officially met you, but I'm Abigail. Can I pet you?" She asked.

"Thank you Violet." Charles said, "I do hope that I will learn a lot. Now, can any of you give me a tour around campus? I need to find my room."

The Black Lightning

Old 11-22-2008, 12:02 AM

Aaron looked at Abigail his ears twitching in curiosity as he nodded yes to her his tail wagging happily.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2008, 12:05 AM

Abigail squealed in delight and started scratching him behind his ears. "You're so cute!!" She exclaimed.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-22-2008, 12:06 AM

"Oooh, I need that to," Rhia said, referring to Charles.
"Mind if I come with you?" she asked.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2008, 12:07 AM

Charles nodded. "Certainly. But I should warn you, I have a pretty bad sense of direction."