HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Nefertari took a step back, "And you appear to be insane....."

She looked around the place. It was beautiful.....

Last edited by HikariKuro; 09-02-2009 at 06:45 PM..

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2009, 07:15 PM

(( Sorry I have to go sleep now D: Bye~ ))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM

[Byebye RinRin]

Rae frowned. I heard that. She's quite the rude person, so I guess. Whatever happens, she'll suit herself. He rolled his eyes before turning his back on her, looking back down at Rika. "You're not cold, are you? Cause I don't have anything on me to keep you warm." He smiled, seating himself next to her.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Nefertari shrugged. If her parents thought that this place would be good for her they have another thing coming.

She called them:

"Hi Daddy. Are you certain that I belong here? There was a crazy boy trying to fly just now. He was flapping his arms and making bird noises....."

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 PM

When pushed into the fountain, Rika assumed a somewhat surprised and insulted expression. "I infected you with it?" Accepting Anna's helping hand, she huffed a bit stepped out of the fountain and sat on the rim. She watched as Rae waved his arms and caused a bird to chirp, and as the girl Rae was trying to befriend declined, quite rudely if she did say so herself.

Laughing as Rae turned back to her, she shook her head. "Nope. I'm alright. The water was kind of refreshing." Leaning back a bit to stare at the sky, Rika smiled. "But are you serious, Anna? You've never laid on the grass?"

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2009, 04:23 AM

Anna blushed lightly when Rika asked was she serious. "Yes I know it sounds weird but I'm serious..." She sat next to Rika and sighed. "I was always busy because of school. I didn't do very well there and therefor had to do a lot of work, but it didn't help. And when I was a kid, I had always something else to do..." She looked at the ground sadly, but then she looked up again and stood up, yawning quietly.
Changing the subject, Anna looked at Rika and smiled. "I think I should go ask someone where my room is.. Rika, could you come give me my luggage and birdie?"

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2009, 02:46 PM

Nefertari sighed, "OK Daddy..... I'll just ignore the crazy ones....." She hung up and looked as though she wanted to throw her cell phone and smash it into a million pieces.

"Great. I'm stuck in this nut house....."

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2009, 03:14 PM

(( What are we going to do about the people who don't sign on anymore? ))

"B-but... Don't you want to be my roomie?" Straightening up, Rika pouted at Anna. "I mean, I'll get rid of all the purple and I'll buy you things!" Having had a few jobs back home, Rika had quite a bit of money which she wanted to spend on things. Besides, it was summer soon.

(( Even though summer's over, we can pretend it's not. D< ))

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 PM

((I have no idea. I can get on between classes AND during classes because I'm an English/Graphic Design/Web Design major..... I'm always on a computer somewhere. I'm going to be lonely soon though....>_<))

Nefertari wondered deeper into the garden and began picking red roses, white lilies, deep violet orchids and dark pink night blooming jasmine. She tied them all together with the white ribbon she had in her hair.

She decided that the people here was just too insane to talk to.... Well at least the boy was..... Nefertari wondered back to her dorm and put the flowers into a beautiful crystalline vase full of water. She placed them on her dining room table and sighed at how lovely they were.

Nefertari went back outside, curious as to what the others were doing.

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM

(( I don't know D: I'm sure we can come up with something? x3 ))

"Of course I want, but I think it would be better if I got my own room... And no objections, please." Anna said, showing first a little fake-annoyed face, but then giggled a little bit. "You don't have to get rid of them or buy me things, seriously... And you know, we can keep our thumbs up if I could get a room next to you, right?" She grinned.
Anna turned towards the school but before she was ready to leave, she remembered Mae. She walked to him and hugged him. "It was nice to talk to you, I hope we see again some other time." She smiled and let go, then walked to Rika. "Shall we go then?"

(( Absolutely. ~ ))

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2009, 08:42 PM

((Skipped shopping to prep for date night. My roomie offered to do the shopping for a change.... Date night is later....^_^))

Nefertari made her way towards the fountain and laid down on the rim. She stared up at the sky and watched the water dance above her.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2009, 10:25 PM

(( Web design? COOLNESS. Just sneak on during class with your super-elite-fabulous-epic-PWNING ninja skills and we'll keep you company. ;] ))

"OBJECTION! I won't be satisfied till you're in my room! That sounded dirty." Rika giggled a bit before standing up to join Anna. "Sorry Rae, but we're ditching you." After shooting an apologetic look at the boy, Rika glanced over at Anna, whom was hugging the boy from before. "Anna and... The-guy-whose-name-I-can't-remember, sitting in a treeeee." She teased, grinning.

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2009, 01:02 PM

Anna decided that she will be safe if she threw her shyness away already. "Yup, it really did... But still I'm going to get my own room." She giggled with Rika.
When Rika started to tease, Anna showed a lightly annoyed face, and glanced murderous at her. "Say that again and I'll bite you...!" She then laughed quietly. "I guess off we go, then." Anna said, waved at Rae and Mae, and started to walk towards the school. As they walked, Anna looked questioningly at Rika. "I wonder who that girl was that came to the fountain..."

Last edited by Rinrin; 09-05-2009 at 01:15 PM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2009, 01:54 PM

When Anna got annoyed, Rika stepped back a bit. "What happened to the shy and innocent Anna that would only ask me a few questions?" She asked under her breath, shooting a look at Anna. "Now she's like... The defensive Anna of doom." Walking with Anna, she looked back at the fountain. "It was the girl who called Rae insane, wasn't it? Dunno, my memory sucks."

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2009, 02:21 PM

Nefertari let her mind wonder as she watch butterflies and dragonflies float on by.....

The water glittered in the sun light and create tiny rainbows in every drop.....

Nefertari smiled, 'Sometimes ADHD can be really fun!'

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2009, 02:39 PM

Anna laughed a little bit. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe she got tired of being so annoyingly shy and innocent and is now planning to eat everyone." She grinned.
"Yeah well, I remember that much too but I'm wondering who she is, like what's her name and that stuff, you know... But I think she was a little bit rude, though anyone would've reacted at least a little bit like that if they saw a random boy playing a bird... But still!" Anna looked lightly annoyed, and turned her head towards the school. "Hm, I really hope I could get a room next to you, I wouldn't like to pass completely strange doors everyday..." She sighed and quieted.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2009, 05:13 PM

"Yeah, it would be awesome if you got a room next to me." Grinning, Rika poked Anna's cheek. "Turn that frown upside down!"

(( Whoa, I'm brain-dead because of school. Mimi, can I make another character? :] ))

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2009, 11:49 AM

((I was in England because I had to attend a funeral.....))

It wasn't long before Neffertari had fallen asleep. 'This school seems to be practically abandoned..... Who could ever do that to such a beautiful place?'

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2009, 04:43 PM

Anna grinned at Rika. "What do you mean? Like this?" She asked, turning her whole head upside down while showing a sad face, but soon turned it back because she started to laugh.

((Sorry for reeeeally late (but still so short...) post X_X I had totally forgotten that you guys have posted something... Oh and about that when Anna turned her head upside down, since she isn't a weird ufo or something, she had to turn a little bit of her upper body too XDDD Just letting you know so you won't think anything scary~))

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 01:08 PM

Rika grinned and laughed with Anna. "Exactly like that." When they reached the office, Rika ducked around the corner. "Sorry, I'm kinda scared of principals. I'll walk with you to your dorm room though after you get told which one it is." She smiled in embarrassment.

Rinrin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2009, 05:56 AM

"Aww, okay then.." Anna said smiling when Rika ducked and said she's afraid of principals. She wondered why, but decided not to ask. She then opened the office's door, and shyly stepped in. She gazed at Rika one more time before closing the door.

Few minutes went, and Anna came back from the office. She decided to tease Rika a little bit. She looked sadly at Rika. "I..." She couldn't keep her serious face, and smiled more brightly than ever. "...Did get the room next to you!" She bounced energetically and hugged Rika. "Though I had to negotiate a little bit.." She laughed.

Last edited by Rinrin; 11-13-2009 at 05:59 AM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 10:26 PM

Rika felt a tad bad when she saw Anna enter the office alone, but she shook it off.

She waited expectantly, and when Anna exited the office looking sad her face fell. When she saw Anna had been teasing her, she grinned with her and hugged her back. "You got me for a minute there." She admitted before ruffling Anna's hair.