Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 06:27 AM

"i can sympathize" she whispered her tail swaying from side to side, with the slight feeling of he will do something he'll later regret she stopped at the threshold of the building, turns back and stares at him "if you're thinking about doing drugs or selling any. Dont. Please okay.. that equals expulsion from the school and.. i dont want to loose a friend i just made.." her head dipped when she turned back around and walked in the direction of Saint Kai's Cemetary.

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 06:41 AM

Iunane looks at all sides, then whispers, "Doing drugs? Sell? Hah, no no! I like experimenting with them... I'm practicing advanced telekinesis, I've been using pills to produce fire!", he smiles and continues, "The marvels of friction..."

He was feeling hyper. Perhaps the excitement of meeting Kai had triggered his brain cells, or maybe he was eager to burn things. Whatever it was, he would have plenty of time to figure it out at the cemetary. According to his watch, there were 27 minutes left for Fighting class to end, enough to do a hundred things.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 06:45 AM

When they reached the large gate Kai leapt to the top without a problem and looked down at Iunane, unlocked the gate to let him in and proceeded to find the largest headstone. She smiled and sat down next to it "i'm here Great Grandma" she ran a clothed hand down the smoothe marble "i brought a friend this time.. he's the kid i've been telling you about" she blushed, turned back to the boy and waited for him to run away, flailing his arms and screaming 'weirdo'

"this is my great great great grandmother.. She's the only part of my semi-immediate family i know of.. except my adoptive uncle.. twice removed.. Let me put it this way.. she's the only biological family that i know of"

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2009, 08:33 PM

Bored out of her mind Jo decided to have some fun with her portal power. She placed one on the ground and looked into it, it led to a tree trunk hidden by brush in the cemetary. This was a bit odd considering she never placed one that far before. She saw two figures but couldnt see clearly.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:36 PM

feeling a familiar prescence kai was now alarmed she stood up, and frantically brushed herself off. When she turned around she saw no one but there must have been a mistake, she knew someone was watching her and Iunane, but, what the heck. She sat back down and continued to introduce her ancestor to Iunane.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 05:50 AM

This could be the first time someone thought he would be the one running away screaming weirdo, but due to the nature of the situation Iunane just noded in understanding and respect. He made a mental note about not using this grave or any nearby when practicing necromancy.

Iunane notice a presence. Because of it appearing so suddenly he guessed someone had teleported there. He felt Kai had noticed it too, but he knew it wasn't someone with malicious intents, so he ignored it and payed attention to Kai's words.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 05:57 AM

"you're wondering why i'm talking to the dead arent you" she giggled looking up at him with a wide smile "the dead can't talk back.. that's why, all they can do is listen" she knew this made sense, and it caused her much delight. She smiled and twitched her ears ever so slightly "Iunane?" she asked staring up at him with a shy smile "do you think i'm strange?" most people would say yes and she would send them packing, but for some reason she felt she could be fully honest with this boy, for some reason she knew she could connect with him without fear of judgement.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 06:33 AM

"Everybody's strange in some way or another, but those like us who are just too special for them, we get called weird. So I take it as a compliment and not an insult... and it makes me even more weird!" Iunane smiled and patted her head. For a moment he thought of telling her how necromancers can communicate with the dead, but remembering how hard it's to convince them to talk back, he decided to omit this. She would be taught this later anyway.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 06:38 AM

standing to her feet she brushed off her very poofy skirt and gave him a quick smile, she shivered once before pulling at her gloves there was something in the air, something horrible, this is when a past she hated crept back into the waking world.

Flashes of men beating women, women chained like animals, and one specific woman with ears of a cat, facial features which were slender and beautiful sat with her legs crossed and chain broken, everytime someone was hit, a part of kai's body erupted with bruising. She looked as though she were having an epileptic seizure..

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 AM

He stared at the horrid scene. Kai appeared to be having some sort of seizure, and, fearing she could get too hurt with the spasms, he hugged her tighly and concentrated on the back of her head. Using his powers he induced Kai into a suggestive mode and whispered "It's all good and peace. Sleep.", and proceed to mentally knock her unconscious, stopping her seizure.

He could feel her mind was a black void now, but his was plagued with what he viewed. What kind of traumatic past could Kai have been victim to? What exactly was the story of her life? Doubts crept into every corner of his head, yet he still managed to clear his mind and use his telekinetic powers to fly fast to Saint Kai's infirmary and have her taken care by someone who could offer real help.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 07:07 AM

with a sharp breath she looked up at Iunane without any recognition of who he was "am.. i back at mater Demorro's?" when she asked this she lightly touched at the base of her neck wondering where he collar had gone and also fearing for what type of punishment she would receive for having it removed "w-where is it?" she asked pawing at the velvet choker "did you take it off? why? Master demorro will kill me for not having it.." she panicked

The nurse sighed and shook her head knowing kai will have to undergo another treatment, just like last month.. She was placed onto a bed where her wrists and ankles were secured and she was pumped with sedatives, the memories continuously flooded through her, how could they not? she was set back a few months.. to where she was held as a house pet...

"Dont worry Iunane.. she'll be fine" she haggard old woman sighed staring down into Kai's face which was contorted into a drugged frown "..hopefully she wont have to go through the electro-shock therapy again.. she barely survived the last treatment.."

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 07:34 AM

"Yeeesh~ Using such an 1970's treatment when you have me... ", Iunane had a worried expression on his face, "... please, if she's in need of such extremities, call me first. You know I'm an expert on mind manipulation..." he stopped, and remembered he was about to be punished for using these same powers. He was going to be very busy to stay any longer. "If you excuse me, I have to go." Iunane dissappeared behind the door... with a bottle of pills in his pocket.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:36 PM

kai watched him go with an odd familiarity, her eyes fell shut and body relaxed now completely sedated. The nurse watched him go then noted something was missing "Iunane" she shouted which brought kai out of her drug-induced sleep and back into the world of now "wh.. hey let me go! what the heck!? I didnt have a regression.. c'mon!!!" she shrieked pulling and tugging against her restraints, while the nurse ran afer her young friend, she pulled the gloves off of her hands, extended her claws and cut her way out of the straps.

She jumped onto the floor and took off, her feet pushed into the marble floor as she ran. While she ran she asumed the position of a cat and chased after Iunane, after reaching him she leapt onto his back, fully ready for a fire show.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 10:11 PM

Iunane heard the nurse's shriek. 'That must have been heard by the whole building!' he thought, and took out the tiny bottle he had. Pills. Worked way better than soil. He took a pill out and put it in his hand. If worse happened and he ran the risk of getting caught, he would burn the evidence.

Suddenly after these considerations, he felt a body falling over him. He had been distracted and hadn't noticed the presence until it was too late. Asumming the worse had happened, Iunane activated his powers of atomic manipulation and made the flask of pills combust spontaneously, with such a bad care he got the end of his hair bang and the skin between his right eye and his hair burned.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 08-01-2009 at 10:14 PM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:39 PM

he nurse screamed and tripped the firealarm, this, of course, scared kai. her claws sunk deeper into Iunane's shirt which her small catbody was hanging from.

"what'd you do that for?" she whispered to him, ears twitching ever so slightly and tail swaying from side to side, this would've made practically any person go screaming, seeing an animal speak the human language.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 PM

He could feel claws scratching the skin that covers his back, and suddenly appreciated a moment of enlightment: The nurse doesn't have claws. Kai, however, does. Iunane stood still for a couple of seconds, then fell to the ground and whispered to the cat girl, "Please, next time, don't approach me by the back, I have enough problems with my heart defects as it is now...". The blood ran fast through his body, his face a burning red, a nervous smile on his face despite the good scare.

Because... there were no traces of the flash of pills. No evidence meant no punishment for this one.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-01-2009, 11:51 PM

"sorry" she meowed, purring ever so lightly she released his shirt and stood on all fours looking into his eyes "are you okay?" she pressed her nose against his with a soft sigh she pulled away, tail swaying with a light flick every so often

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-02-2009, 12:08 AM

"Not okay but not gonna die either, hehe...", Iunane smiles at the cat girl to calm her. He then crawls to the next corner, turns, and hides in the janitor closet. The nurse was looking for him, but he was too exhausted to run and too nervous to teleport. Fleeing school, going back while carrying someone, stealing, having a good scare, burning evidence, burning scratches on his back, burning face from blood flow... 'This is it! The hell with the system and the punishments, I'm going to sleep!' this furious thought echoed in his mind, until the darkness of his closed eyelids and the small atmosphere of the closet welcomed him to his dream world.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Kai poked herself under one of his arms she purred lightly while curling up next to him. She knew she'd caused him some trouble but the janitor's closet was just one of many, barely used and the perfect size "blood..?" she whispered to her self, poked her head under the back of his shirt and gasped, she pulled it up over his head and cleaned the wounds as swell as she could, this caused them to heal just a little faster.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-02-2009, 12:35 AM

Iunane felt a burning pain in his back. He hasn't been able to fall asleep completely since almost a decade, instead, he would be half in his dream and the other half acting according to what happened to the real him. The ache of someone acting on him transformed his dream into a memory of a time when he fell from a tree when practicing levitation by his own.

That day, the soreness of his back was so bad, that same night a lost ant crawling on his skin was enough to make his body react, throw himself to the floor and roll under his desk, where he spent the night.

The dream was so vivid he thought he had gone back in time. A feeling of sadness invaded him as soon as he woke up, the burning of the scratches still there, and a soft body under his arm. How much time had passed already? He checked his watch and, "Oh damn!"

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-02-2009, 12:57 AM

Kai looked up at him, she'd laid back down after she knew the scratches were healing alright, with a drowsy look she stared up at him ".. it's after dark" she yawned standing up on all fours again, she had no idea of how she knew this, she just.. knew.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-02-2009, 02:15 AM

"I should be at home making dinner by now." Iunane's thoughts wandered to a tangent, thinking on the length of his father's sermon about going out with shady women until late at night without warning him. "Sorry for getting you in my problems, ehh... I'm going now, will you be okay?", he asked. This late at night wasn't exactly a safe hour for someone who couldn't teleport.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:38 AM

she shrugged "i'll be okay" she sighed standing to her feet, crawled into her clothes and shifted back into her 'human' shape. She let out a long, exasporated sigh and waved goodbye to her friend. Where did she have to go anyway? It's not like she had a home she desparately needed to get back to.

she knew she wanted to wander around, so when she walked out of the school she turned and went into town. Where people pointed and laughed at her, watching as she walked by.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-02-2009, 04:48 AM

Iunane stared at her, thinking 'These thoughts... I feel like a jerk...', but by the time he reactioned she was some meters from him, already on her way. He closes his eyes, concentrating on his home and himself. Before teleporting back to his room, his last thought, 'I get called a jerk on a daily basis anyway.'

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 08-02-2009 at 04:53 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-02-2009, 05:14 AM

Kai's image of iunane wasnt ruined, it only helped her see him as a better person, for giving her the freedom to do what she wanted. As she walked down the street one brave person decided to throw a rock at her head, which, with quick reflexes she caught it and threw it back, she sighed and made her way back to her room, thankfully the school gave her a room like any student who wanted one.

while changeing into her pajamas kai noticed a large spider crawling up her wall "EW EW EW SOMEONE GET IT!!" she shrieked, pinning herself against a wall with shoe in hand "this would be a good time to have Iunane's fire ability" she giggled throwing the shoe at the spider, which, missed terribly.