Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:34 AM

OOC: Here only (visit here for ooc or pm me...)
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-yaoi-ooc.html

Skybridge High School for Boys

It started all on the evening of an idle Tuesday sometime late in their summer vacation.. Three girls sat around the television with enough snacks to feed a small village. Little did anyone know those three girls were plotting. Plotting something very evil....

“Hey, I think it's on now!”
“What is?”
“That thing for the academy.”
“Oh that, I heard that some guy there went straight into rocket science after graduating there and he was a total hottie!”
“Quick then turn on the TV!”
“We almost missed the whole thing.”
“H.O.T”
“Definitely. So what's the plan?”
“What plan?”
“Well think about it. All boys school. You did know that right?”
“I'm not stupid. If this works we will get ourselves caught in a reverse harem.”
“Uh... English please.”
“You know what a harem is, don’t you?”
“I think... Isn't it the whole group of beautiful girls thing for one guy or something.”
“Yes, and reverse is with guys for ourselves.”
“That’s if they fall for the fake identities and disguises. Well at least that was my plan...”
“Don’t worry, daddy's filthy rich so we’ll get by whether or not this works but still we want it to be a secret.”
“It would have to be, attending an all boys academy is illegal, since we’re girls.”
“Hmm...”
“We can’t tell many though or it might as well as be co-ed.”
“So, tell me again why we’re doing this?”
“For the boys.”
“For the yaoi we may witness.”
“For the reverse harem.”
“To have some fun amongst the boys!”
“For the wonderful yaoi we may witness!”
“For the boys, just for us!”
“For the reverse harem!!”
“For the lovely yaoi we may witness!!”
“You know you all spend way too much time on that anime thing.”
“Like you don’t.”
"Let’s just get this over with.”

What is this place?

This School popped up shortly after Cambridge High formed. It excels on helping the student to reach their fullest potential. The library is huge, The have the best and biggest computer lab full of the best and newest hardware and software.(some even use them for school work ;) ) tutors are available 24/7 and cheating is cracked down upon. This school is a lot smaller and more hands on then it's competitor.

Their is a bookstore, Cafe, Olympic indoor pool complete with slide and diving boards, Sauna and Hot tub. There is also a state of the art stage and theater for shows, plays, and performances.

CAMBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL (The competition/ sister school)

Cambridge High School is the #1 All-boy’s boarding school in the USA. The education provided to students is rigorous, demanding, and very worthwhile. Any Ivy League School that comes across a transcript from a student at CHS is generally automatically accepted and offered the most scholarships out of any other student from another high school. Their sports teams are top in the state they are located in, New York. Every year the school gets broadcasted on the news for something amazing.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-full-now.html

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-11-2009 at 05:01 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:38 AM

Rules
Miscellaneous

- PM your profiles to me please.
- The RP is obviously about girls pretending they’re boys. So the point is that they don’t reveal their identities until they absolutely have to.
- This is a romance RP, and even though there are girls here, Yaoi is HIGHLY encouraged.
- I can and will change the rules whenever I want to.
- Romance is highly encouraged, however, please take any devout moments of affection above PG-13 elsewhere.
- Cussing is allowed but Use VERY sparingly.
- Realistic Drama is encouraged. Do not godmodd.
- Please understand the laws of writing english. Spell check!
- I want characters who are structured like onions. In other words, your character should have depth. Your character should also have flaws. Flaws make things interesting. But please not everyone has a dramatic trauma filled past! Lets not make this too soap opera-ish!

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:40 AM

Classes:
They tend to be smaller, and the teachers tend to be either crazy (yet good at their subject) or strict and intellectual.

Schedule for Students

>>--»1st period: English
>>--»2nd period: Art
>>--»3rd period: Math
>>--»LUNCH
>>--»4th period: Music
>>--»5th period: Foreign Language
>>--»6th period: Study hall (optional)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:42 AM

Dorms
Lets all live together!
there are three main buildings which are connected by a courtyard. The one in front has o floor, the one behind it has 2, and the third has three. They Are named after the celestial bodies. Sun, Moon, Star. The buildings are decorated to match in the public rooms. Each dorm has a common room, a group bathroom, and a room to rent for private parties and the like. Each courtyard has benches, picnic tables, A fountain, and large trees. There is a sauna and hot tub room off to the side of the dorms for all to share.

The Star Dorm

Single rooms only. This one is for one who is never there. It has easy exits and wide open spaces. The rooms are small, but have all the bare necessities easily organized.

ST= #1 Hikari Chan
ST= #2
ST= #3

The Moon Dorm

Double occupancy. this has a more relaxed air. Lots of potted plants, good cooling system and lots of lunges and comfy features. Teh rooms are bigger. it has a small library and reading room. this is for the more casual student. one who likes a bit more quiet to study and have some privacy.

MO= #1 PaintTheSkyRed, MimiYoshi
MO= #2 Shmougie (gone), Saira Bellus (gone)
MO= #3 Azalpup (twins)

The Sun Dorms

Occupancy of three per room. This is the place to be. Bright and fun lights, sky lights, it even has a disco, dance room and a few arcade systems in the lounge. This is the party hangout as well as the people persons place. Even though there's more room it feels a bit more crowded with all the fun that goes on.

SU= #1 The Tallest Building Ever, Silverbeam, KatKitoshi
SU= #2 KatKitoshi, Kaori Pari', Silverbeam
SU= #3 Rivecia

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-20-2009 at 03:55 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:47 AM

PROFILES! (must have pics! If you can't find one I'll draw one for you cheap at my artshop)
you may have one of each!

Actual Boys

Username:

(pic)
Name:
Nickname: (If you have one)
Dorm:
Background: ( no one liners! Write a nice big paragraph!)
Personality: ( no one liners! Write a nice big paragraph!)
Favorite type of music:
Likes/ strengths:
dislikes/weaknesses:
favorite subject:
Posting font color:

Gender Bender Girls

Username:

(pic boy)
(pic girl)
Name:
Nickname: (If you have one)
Dorm:
Background: ( no one liners! Write a nice big paragraph!)
Personality: ( no one liners! Write a nice big paragraph!)
Favorite type of music:
Likes/ strengths:
dislikes/weaknesses:
favorite subject:
Posting font color:

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-11-2009 at 02:56 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:52 AM

BOYS

Username: silverbeam

Name:Seth Jackson
Nickname: Brainy Bean (or just Bean)
School year: 10
Dorm: Sun room 1
Background: Seth was smart even as a baby. Walking talking, he did everything at least a month earlier than most smart kids. His parents Loved the attention he brought them and always gave him something new to learn and try. They weren't often around being on business and whatnot, but they showed their love whenever around. He grew up a happy child and was always getting into things. His brain giving way to an unending curiosity. His parents gave him tutors and he sped through school and grades like a kid with pixie sticks. The new try to engage his brain is the famous Cambridge High School.
Personality: He is a brainiac, but this didn't lead him into the quiet superior type, but a will to explore and discover. He has more curiosity than a cat and can easily get in over his head. He tends to be naive and innocent and trusts people when he meets them with a smile.
Favorite type of music: Jazz
Likes/ strengths: Adventures, New things, Puzzles, Friendly people, his parents
dislikes/weaknesses:Boredom, getting wet (unless purposefully swimming), being alone, yelling, frowns or crying on other people (he will cheer you up!)
favorite subject: All
Posting font color: Olive Green

Username: Silverbeam

Name: Lance Murdock
Nickname: x
School year: 11
Dorm: SU #2 (we needed an actual guy in there =P ))
Background: Lance grew in a very strict family. He had curfews, rules, limits, church, duties, ettiquett lessons, blah blah blah blah..... He went along with is as a good sons should, but he would always go hang at a skate park or arcade when he could.
Personality: he is very much in denial of being well, Bi He thinks he is perfectly straight. If he wasn't his parents would kill him for one, and he got pounded into his head that it was wrong and whatever in fact he almost doesn't know that it exists..... He is excited to finally get away from his parents and all their restrictions. He is funny, energetic, sometimes clumsy, but ready to get out and have fun kinda guy.
Favorite type of music: Irish punk
Likes/ strengths: skateboards, video games, pixie sticks, desserts!
dislikes/weaknesses: English (grammar), manners, etiquette, rules,
favorite subject: Lunch
Posting font color: sienna

Quote:
Username: PaintTheSkyRed

Name: Ronald Showalter
Nickname: Ronni
School year: 10th
Dorm: Moon room 1
Background: Born to a wealthy family and has three other brothers, he is the youngest of the family. His brothers went to Cambridge and all graduated and now with Skybridge being open, he is no longer being home schooled and is now enrolled. He came out of the closest to his parents which they gave their blessings since his eldest brother is also gay.
Personality: He is very day-dreamy and will doodle on anything he can touch. He is very soft-spoken but will be blunt when angered. He can get very emotional and will cry very easily.
Favorite type of music: Pop
Likes/ strengths: Art, music, taking pictures, eating sweets and likes to run.
Dislikes/weaknesses: Veggies, math, mean people, and dealing with people younger than him.
Favorite subject: Art.
Posting font color: PaleGreen

Username: The Tallest Building Ever

Name: Avery Grainge
Nickname: Avery, Ace
Dorm: Sun room 1!
Background: Let's not beat around the bush, darling. I'm loaded, good looking, and spoiled rotten. I'm from the glorious NYC and I even own my own very large condo there. My family is none of your concern, and if you ask about them, unless you're on my top four on Myspace, I'll gladly tell you they're none of your business. Sad about it? Boo hoo. Go cry until you choke on your own tears.
Personality: Don't let my cute appearance fool you. I've been called cocky, arrogant, flamboyant, obnoxious, and a jerk by my enemies. My friends say I'm confident, outspoken, decisive, loyal, and friendly. I'll gladly admit I'm a mix of all of those. Which mix of those will you see? It depends on what mix I throw at you. And also, unless you'd had a lobotomy recently, my sexuality should be quite obvious to you; just in case, I'll spell it out for you. I'm a H-O-M-O.
Favorite type of music: Hip hop, techno, rap, pop.... pretty much anything except for things classified as boring.
Likes/ strengths: Cute boys, Hot boys, Boys, Fashion, Music, Dancing, Long Walks on the Beach(shut up.)
Dislikes/weaknesses: School, Reading, Country music, cheap leather, cheap denim, cheap anything for that matter, girls.
Favorite subject: Lunch. School's Boring.
Posting font color: Sienna

Username: MimiYoshi

Name: Timothy Collins
Nickname: Tim, Timmeh![Southpark xD]
School year: 11th
Dorm: Moon #1
Background: Timothy had been born in England, yet was raised in Paris where he lived with his father and stepmother. Born from a forbidden love, both kept silent about it, yet it was obvious to Timothy that his stepmother never did accept him. Still having good contact with his real mother, he didn’t had any true troubles with being raised as a normal child. Being a bright and clever kid, Timothy had no problems getting himself into Cambridge highs school, yet after the first two years and a sister school being set up, he decided to transfer, fleeing from the parties and the booze.
Personality: Timothy is a jolly young man, who wishes to enjoy his life to the fullest. He’s the type of person who will listen if someone’s troubled, comfort, and try to help finding a solution. He has a very soft touch and personality, and doesn’t want to do anyone any harm, which could make him sensitive at times for harsh comments. He isn’t the one to hate anyone, yet when deeply hurt, he could avoid the person.
Favorite type of music: Listening to basically every type of music, Timothy does have a preference of slow Zouk and reggeaton music, music that he could dance and relax to.
Likes/ strengths: Painting, playing on the piano, cooking, sunset, shopping, hats/caps and stuffed animals.
dislikes/weaknesses: Hatred, arguements, cocky people, sadness, overdressing [which doesn’t just go for himself], posers and fake friends.
favorite subject: Art.
Posting font color: DarkSlateBlue

Username: Shmougie

Name: Nobuo Takeshi
Nickname: Just Takeshi is fine, thanks.
Dorm: Moon #2
Background: When Takeshi was little, his parents fought violently about many things(His mom being an alcoholic, the lipstick found on dads collar after work..) Finally by age seven his mother got the nerve to get a divorce. His mother got him, and his father got the house.

Those were very tough times for both of them Takeshi's mother held a job as a nurse and had long shifts. They were forced to move into a small house in the bad part of the city. Although they did get an alimony check, his mother spent it frivolously on booze and other things.

He'd learned to take care of himself instead of depending on adults. He hardened and was no longer an innocent, broken looking child flinching every time his parents fought. As time went on his mom went with guys, each more terrible then the last.

At age fourteen, an miracle happened. A doctor, who was in the same hospital confessed his love and concern for her and sent her to rehab. He was taken into the mans care and learned a lot from him, opened up to the man in ways he hadn't opened up to people in years.

They were planning to have kids and get married, so Takeshi and his new father decided it was time for him to leave. He felt as if he were a constant reminder of a past mistake she made, and he'd long grown unattached to her.

His new father, after changing Takeshi's last name to his sent the boy to Skybridge school. He plans to study as hard as he can to go to a med school like his father in law.

Personality: Quiet. Extremely uncomfortably quiet around others. He's extremely shy(Though his face doesn't show it. It's normally a blank sheet) but inwardly kind and soft. He doesn't like to see people hurt or crying. He likes to take care of little animals that he finds that are injured. Although he seems rigid and stiff as a board most of the time, he's a surprisingly good dancer.
Favorite type of music: Rock, rap, Techno.
Likes/ strengths: Music, dance, studying, animals, medicine, children
dislikes/weaknesses: people, screaming, conversations (at least with peers and up. He seems fine with children), tears
favorite subject: Math
Posting font color: DimGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Chan
Username: Hikari Chan

Name: Heracles Megalos
Nickname: Hera
Dorm: Star
Background: Heracles was born in Greece. When he was still a young boy, his mother passed away after being ill for several years. Both him and his father were having a hard time, especially since his father started working two jobs to maintain his small yet needing family. It was hard for Heracles to grow up, since he barely saw his father, yet the time they spent together were times worth being cherished. When Heracles reached the age of fourteen, his father announced to him that he was going to get married to a lovely woman. Glad that he would have a mother figure in his life again, Heracles was all too happy, yet things didn’t turn out the way he hoped they would be.
His stepmother hated him, and two years long she tried to convince his father to send him off to a boarding school, and was willing to pay for it since she came from a rich family. His father, who had a hard time deciding, started working more and more to flee from the drama that was slowly tearing him apart. Heracles, who couldn’t stand seeing his father upset, spoke to his father about the matter, telling him he decided to go to the boarding school, only to return succesfully once he graduated. Promising that to his father, Heracles packed his bags, soluting to his father as he headed off.
Personality: Heracles is much of a clueless guy. Things that one would consider normal or regular as new to him, since his father was always working too hard to teach him about the world. He loves to sleep, which causes him to daydream rather often, mostly about the world ‘out there’, and what it would be like. Though he’s not the best at speaking and understanding English, he will try his best, honoring the promise he made to his father.
Favorite type of music: Techno
Strengths/likes: Sleeping, kittens, daydreaming, his father, art, partying, Greek mythology.
Weaknesses/dislikes: Lies, not getting enough sleep, English, reading maps.
Favorite subject: Art
Posting font color: Green
Username: azazel_pup

(pic) http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/z...0106554239.jpg
Name: Gabriel Linza (the one in the black pants)
Nickname: Gab
School year: 2
Dorm: Moon Dorm 3
Background: Gabriel was always getting in fights at every school he and his twin went to. He got in these fights because his twin was always getting picked on and he was the only one in his family that cared enough to protect him. Their parents have sent them to many schools and now have set their sights on Skybridge in hopes of saving the family name. Gabriel had a few friends, but his closest friend will always be his twin.
Personality: Gabriel is the one who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty or stand for what he believes in. He's blunt about things, but nice to those who get to know him past the tough front he always has up.
Favorite type of music: techno and rock
Likes/ strengths: swimming, pranks, fighting, loud music, and horses.
dislikes/weaknesses: cats, staying in one place for long periods of time unless it's something he wants to do.
favorite subject: Foreign language
Posting font color: indigo

(pic) http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/z...0106554239.jpg
Name: Michael Linza (the one in the white pants)
Nickname: Mikey
School year: 2
Dorm: Moon Dorm 3
Background: Michael and his twin were born in Italy, though had to move a lot because he kept getting picked on and his brother always came to the rescue, getting in fights mostly. With every fight brought more anger from their parents, who were disappointed that Mikey couldn't stand up for himself as well as Gabriel getting in fights. They constantly moved the boys from school to school, in hopes that the fighting would stop and that they'd bring more pride to the family name.
Personality: Mikey is the more shy one out of the two. He speaks most of the time in a mutter or writes things down for his twin to speak for him. He wants to make friends, but is afraid of getting hurt again, so most of the time he clings to his brother's side.
Favorite type of music: techno and rock
Likes/ strengths: chess, books, drawing, and writing stories.
dislikes/weaknesses: having to speak loudly, having to speak at the front of class, and being picked on.
Favorite subject: English
posting font color: green

Username: Saira Bellus

Name: Titus Louand
Nickname: N/A
School year: 11th grade, Junior year
Dorm: Moon dorm? ^^
Background: Titus comes from a long line of nobility. His parents never mistreated him and the boy was always well cared for. In return they expected good manners and a sunny disposition. Both of these things Titus currently lacks. At their wits end and running out of options to make their only son learn some proper manners and show off his good upbringing, they shipped him off to Skybridge. Titus couldn't be happier to be able to study in peace as he has always wanted. He has always been fairly studious, despite his dislike for classrooms.
Personality: Titus in general is a nice person and most of the time he really does mean well. He is known in his home town for being a bit moody and irritable, especially when approached by a stranger or spoken to in a condescending manner. If you say no to him, explain why. You had also better have a damn good reason. Titus is extremely sarcastic, and knows it. He also refuses to tone it down. If Titus doesn't like you, he won't talk to you. Simple as that. If you really took the time to get to know Titus, you would realized most of his sarcasm and bad-assery is for show. He is really a sweetheart who likes chocolate and has an unexplainable love for cats.
Favorite type of music: Titus enjoys classical music, such as Vivaldi and Bach.
Likes/strengths: Chocolate, good humor, and a challenge, drawing and coffee. He is excellent in English and Literature.
dislikes/weaknesses: high pitched voices, girls, religion, dogs, and being civil. He is horrible in Math.
favorite subject: A toss up between English and Social Studies.
Posting font color:Lime, perhaps?

Username: Rivecia

Name: Matthew Alexander Smith
Nickname: Matt
Dorm: SU #3
Background: Matt's got a pretty normal past. His parents are the friendly neighbour types and he was raised in a close-knit community. He had a nice big group of friends and they had all formed a huge band, he played the drums. He kind of dreaded coming to Skybridge but he's grown to love it.
Personality: Loud, funny, outgoing, comforting, and the best friend type all meshed into one red haired boy. Definitely not shy, nope, not shy at all. He'll say whatever he wants to but he'll modify it a bit so it's nice. When he's annoyed, angry or confused, he'll either play video games or act rude.
Favorite type of music: Rock.
Likes/ strengths: The drums, snow, music, hot chicks(*cough*boys*cough*), parties.
dislikes/weaknesses: Kids, spicy food, quiet or shy people.
favorite subject: English
Posting font color: Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking Sherry

http://sapphirahiro.deviantart.com/a...hano-112475087

Name: Dante De Stephano
Nickname: Dante? O-o
School year: Senior
Dorm: Star Dorm # 3
Background: ( UGH! >O I am sick of writing this. )
Dante is in a very strange, difficult situation. He adopted a curse from his mother; an incredible high I.Q. It seems like a gift at first, but when you memorize every tiny detail without fail, from the good to the bad, it can be terrible. He grew up in Italy, and because of his 'brains', he was taken in by the Don of the Mafia, and at times, the government would seek him out in order to get information about the mafia. In turn, the mafia found out and wanted the same respect (to receive information about the government). Dante only found this situation humorous and let information out freely to either side, becoming a double agent of sorts.

The Don forced him to learn quite a bit; mainly things that would help himself, of course. He forced Dante to learn different languages before throwing him across the country for two reasons; Muai Thai and Aikido. What better way to learn the fighting styles but a crash course in the homeland of the art?

Well, sooner or later the government hired Dante, hoping to tear him away from the mafia's influence. It worked for the most part, seeing as he was thrown around the country quite a bit more on classified missions. It was hard for his 'father', the Don, to get in contact with him. Well, that brought him here. His latest mission. I fugitive had run away to Menewsha. What better camouflage could an eighteen year old boy have than to be thrown into a High School? A boys high school, at that.
Personality: Bitchy. Irritable. Pissy. That's what he really is. He puts on a facade for the people around him; that is, unless they get close to him.
Favorite type of music: He plays the violin, and enjoys listening to other violinists, saxophonists, etc. As long as they don't suck in his book, he's good with just about anything.
Likes/ strengths: Fighting the strong, being overpowered, men
Dislikes/weaknesses: Women, the weak, idiots, over reactive people.
Favorite subject: Foreign Language (Any of them)
Posting font color: Example

Girl Posers

Quote:
Username:KatKitoshi

Name: Arick Bastion
Nickname: As a boy: Ari/ as a girl: Wynny
School year: Senior
Dorm: Sun room 1
Background: Wynona comes from a small family in New York. She led an average life, she was a cheerleader at her old highschool, she got good grades, and was even student body president for a couple years. However, she was bored with her school. The bosy weren't exactly prizes and the few that were, were taken. The majority of the female body hated her and were jealous of her "blossomed" body. As fate would have it, a wealthy grandparent of hers died and left her and her sister a hefty inheritance. Seizing her chance, she decided to use this money and her influence to sneak herself into Skybridge. She wanted to have some fun, and that seemed like the perfect place to have some.
Personality: She's very smug and confident and often gets her way. She can also be very sultry, and doesn't care about boundaries. If she sees something she likes, she'll go for it without mercy, even if it means breaking hearts and ruining lives in the process. She also is into some strange "things", and LOVES to tease.
Favorite type of music: Rock, techno, anything she can dance to really.
Likes/ strengths: boys (especially the young timid ones), herself, expensive food/Her overconfidence, intelligence, good looks
dislikes/weaknesses: macho men, ugly people (or rather people she deems as ugly XD), corny pick up lines, being made a fool of/her overconfidence, has a short temper.
favorite subject: Study Hall
Posting font color: Dark Red

Username: KatKitoshi

Name: Ken Bastion
Nickname: As a boy: Kenny/as a girl: Kat, Kitty, Kitten, Trina, Rina
School year: Freshman
Dorm: Sun room 2
Background: Katrina is Wynona's little sister. A sweet and gentle girl, she is the exact opposite of her sister, who often makes her do ridiculous things for her own personal benefit. Her sister's latest scheme, dragging her along to an all boy's school. Having just graduated from junior high, Katrian was looking forward to attending an art school, using her share of the inheritance to pay for the school. That's when her sister intervened and had alread signed her up for Skybridge. Horrified, she wanted to back down, but her sister wouldn't hear it and she was shipped off and forced to come along.
Personality: She's a very sweet and timid child, but is also quite accident prone. She's clumsy and often trips on herself for no real reason. She's usually eager to please others and gets over excited over the simplest of things. Someone got a new pet? She'll congratulate you. Stubbed your toe? She'll weep for the poor thing.
Favorite type of music: Pop and some techno
Likes/ strengths: sweets, light colors, flowers/is kind, generous and considerate
dislikes/weaknesses: hurting others and seeing others hurt/is a follower and will often do what others tell her
favorite subject: Art
Posting font color:Sandy Brown

Username: Kaori Pari'

(Wears wig)

Name: River Blaize
Nickname: Riv, Rive, "R-Bee"
School year: 12.
Dorm: SU2
Background: Adalynn is a shy, placid girl. Being the only Australian child out of her other 3 siblings, she enjoys dancing, painting and reading. She is one of them females that would do anything in order to stay out of trouble. She enjoys having her own freedom, spending time with her younger sister and being homeschooled.

Adalynn lives with her mother in Sydney, along with her younger sister and one of her brothers. Her father is always away on business trips, so it's very rare that she gets to see or spend time with him, (where she only converses with him over the phone). Along with her brother, who is happily engaged and living back in England where he was orginally born.

After spotting the school advertising on the television and noticing that the school was filled with gorgeous boys; Adalynn knew from then on - she wanted to be there. Having no experiences with boys or never having a boyfriend, Adalynn decided it was time to be a "rebel" and enjoy life. She wanted to have her freedom and to live llife to the max. So from then on, she plotted a scheme to get into the school -that she had earned money by having a part-time job down at a local cafe during weekdays-.

She started sleeping in her brothers bedroom whilst he stayed out on weekdays and weekends in order to get used to the natural "male" odents. (xD). She wore his clothes around the house when nobody was around to get used to the feeling of "baggyness".

Being the type of girl that was always trying to look "sophisticated" and elegant, she thought that if she had bought a wig instead, it wouldn't ruin her "natural, beautiful hair". Adalyn wanted to know what it was like to be surrounded by boys, (females too) and to try and make life one big party.

Raising everything on her own, she snuck away, heading off to Skybridge on her own. From then on, Adalynn knew that she had more characteristics than she thought. There was more to her that just the shy, placid & pretty girl. And yet, her younger sister is the only one who knows about her sneaking off. Her parents think that she has off gone to stay with her gran in Arizona, but what a turn it will be once her parents find out there's more to their "trustworthy" daughter than what meets the eye.

Personality: Adalyn is a bubbly, quiet and shy girl. She is very well organised and lacks in self-control most of the time. She thinks out-loud and enjoys spending time getting to know one. She loves to have a laugh once in a while and will do anything to try anything new! She's always up for a challange and meeting new people. If getting involved with any drama, she would back off quickly; keeping herself low and distant until the chaos has blown over. She has NEVER been kissed, or fondled with in anyway, so she's a "goodie-girl" when wanting to be. She can play up to the camera, become loud easily, easily obsessed with new "things" and a very senstive, young character.
Favorite type of music: She ejoys listening to any music, but surprisingly listens to rock more than anything.
Likes/ strengths: Reading, laughing, challenges, spending time getting to know a person(s), intelligence, dancing, her little sister, sharing secrets, trust and loyality.
dislikes/weaknesses: Becoming angry, feeling left out, bitches, arrogant people, disgusting wannabes, people who label you and judge you on the first meeting, junk food and being hurt.
favorite subject: Music & Art.
Posting font color: Light Blue.

Username: -Eternal-Longing-

(Picture boy)

(Picture girl)

Name: Andrew Yamani
Nickname: Drew
School Year: Grade 11 (NOOB!)
Dorm: Star Dorm
Background: Lily’s family is all business, literally. In order to be accepted fully in the wealthy family, you must be and become a business person. Lily wants to become a writer, and doesn’t mind not being around her bragging family. She loves her family yes, but because she’s not into business she was to be shunned. She now keeps her passion for writing locked inside her and is dedicated to become a very successful business woman. Her twin brother Andrew has fallen greatly ill and he was to enrol into Skybridge High School, but since he cannot attend, he had dared his sister Lily to take his place. She accepted, liking the challenge.
Personality: Lily is a shy and kind soul who wishes the best for everyone. Her voice is soft with no worries. When you first meet her she doesn’t resemble her family casting one bit, she doesn’t brag. Once you get to know her she will carry out long conversations that are actually interesting. She is unique in her own way and can easily take a joke. It’s hard to break down her self-esteem because she is very strong willed. Once she is passionate, or determined to accomplish something, she will defeat.
Favourite type of music: Classical, Opera, Folk, Indie
Likes/ Strengths: Deep voices, Strawberries, Challenges, Flowers, Tigers, Dancing, Some alone time, Caffeine, Yaoi. Science, Literature, drama.
Dislikes/Weaknesses: Annoying/nagging people, bees, large violent dogs, math, animal hair, being the same as everyone else. Math, thunder storms, sports and blue eyes.
Favourite Subject: Literature.
Posting font color: Dark Orchid

TEACHERS

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Name: Tobias McKenzie
Nickname: Toby
School year: Alumni
Dorm: DORM MOM ((in charge of dorms...lives in Star dorms with his own bigger room with his own bathroom))
Background: Graduated from Cambridge at age 14, and went to college and got his degree. He has lived alone since graduating and still makes contact with his step-father and mother. He was born in Wales but since moving to the states, has lost in his accent.
Personality: He is very quiet and interverted. He enjoys to read and likes to learn new languages. He is currently writing a mystery novel. And is the English teacher.
Favorite type of music: Folk music
Likes/ strengths: Reading, writing, he enjoys playing the piano, and likes to play the guitar.
Dislikes/weaknesses: He doesn't like talking to slow-thinkers, and he doesn't like people who place opinions where they are not wanted.
Favorite subject: English
Posting font color:CornflowerBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by katkitoshi
(pic)
Name: Natasha Cheng
Nickname: You don't want to know -her- nicknames.. let's just say one of them begins with "Mistress"
Background: Natasha is half Russian and half Chinese, but was born and raised in the US. As a child, she drew a lot of attention with her interesting mix, but drew even more attention as her body "aged gracefully" over the years. As a teen, while still a straight "A" student, she started hanging out with an odd crowd, who introduced her young to all sorts of odd "interests". At first, she was horrified, but it soon became a guilty pleasure. As the years passed, on the surface she remained the perfect student and the dutiful daughter. But at night, and when no one was watching, she was a completely different person...She is now a math teacher at Skybridge after transfering out of a public school she used to teach in. When she was given the opportunity to teach at an all boy's school, it took all she had to hide her wicked little smirk.
Personality: Natasha is a very strict teacher, and gives off an often cold air. But when she sees something she likes, her attitude changes to that of a seductress, acting almost like the spider who wants to catch a tasty morsel in her web. Which she often does.
Favorite type of music: classical and traditional asian music
Likes/ strengths: Young males and watching them suffer (and on ocassion, young girls)
dislikes/weaknesses: Other women
favorite subject: She teaches math but has no real passion for it, her students on the other hand....
Posting font color: Dark Slate Blue
Username:Silverbeam

(pic girl)
(pic boy)
Name: Layla Robbins
Nickname: Fruit Cake (just kidding!)
Class: Art
Dorm: Lives on campus in a private little cottage attached to the art studio.
Background: she is the..."daughter" of the family that run's the school. They allow "her" Quirks as long as it doesn't interfere with her work. They tried to stop her, but she just ignored them and did what she wanted.
Personality: A very creative girl...er...boy? She loves to let her artistic side show in almost everything she does. she's always helping students and doing tutorials and extra classes and clubs. She always has a smile and can seem like an airhead. She seems innocent and carefree.
Favorite type of music: Celtic and world (folk) music
Likes/ strengths: ART! Pretty things, romance, kids, cookies and sweets.
dislikes/weaknesses: Manly stuff, rules and restrictions,
favorite subject: (art of course!)
Posting font color: Hmmm what isn't taken.....

Quote:

Name: Elsie Hailfax
Nickname: Els
Dorm: Lives off campus in a loft.
Background: Born and raised in Germany but moved away for school. Got a job as the foreign language teacher, teaching German. She has one younger brother who lives her parents back in Germany and her second language is English. Sometimes she doesn't realize that she will occasionally start speaking German when thinks she is speaking English. She has insomnia so she is quite the night owl.
Personality: She is very friendly and enjoys taking walks and running. She loves to watch old movies and will enjoy cooking from time to time.
Favorite type of music: She enjoys listening to classical music and polka.
Likes/ strengths: Cats, hiking, watching movies, nice people, and talking in German.
Dislikes/weaknesses: People who are rude, those who fight with her, dogs, and she dislikes not being able to sleep.
Favorite subject: Foreign language
Posting font color: Silver

I make Banners, and art n stuffs! LINK

Last edited by Silverbeam; 09-28-2009 at 06:05 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 02:53 AM

RESERVED

BANNERS!

[/IMG][/url]
HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/122890-skybridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist-sister-school-cambridge.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar2.png[/IMG][/url][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar2.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/122890-skybridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist-sister-school-cambridge.html] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar1Redo.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/122890-skybridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist-sister-school-cambridge.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar3.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/122890-skybridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist-sister-school-cambridge.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar4.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/122890-skybridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist-sister-school-cambridge.html] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/SBannar5.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-12-2009 at 05:42 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 04:13 AM

((ready for you to post!))

Seth was following one of his nicknames and was bouncing in the car like a mexican jumping bean. His older sister called him her little brainy bean, or bean for short since he was such a whiz kid. She was kind to him even though they were many years apart.

He was excited to start a new school, he even got to live at the dorms. His parents decided he needed a new atmosphere to help continue to stimulate his mind and he was anxious for the new experience. He told his sister it was an adventure! He loved new things, and this would be a lot of new things at once. When the car pulled up he giggled and pressed his nose against the glass. it was a small school, at least compared to some of the other ones. It was smaller than it's competitor for example. The Cambridge high school across town.

The car pulled around to the dormitories and stopped at the curb near the doors. The driver got out and went to fetch his bag. Bean grabbed a paper out of his hoodie pocket and checked it. It said Dormitory Sun building, room Number One. he leaped out of the car and went to grab his bag from the driver.

"It's ok, i want to get it myself!" He told the man cheerily. He looked dubiously at the little master but couldn't say now to that happy face. he nodded and went back to the driver seat.

"all of your other items are already set up and waiting for you. Make sure to call the house for anything missing or needed."
He then got in and left the boy with the over sized (at least to him) duffel bag there on the curb. He looked up at the place feeling the excitement reach all the way to his toes.

He began to drag the bag toward the door, humming softly and happily to himself.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-11-2009 at 06:17 AM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-11-2009, 06:26 AM

Ronni smiled at the clouds overhead as he drove in his limo on his way to school. Being home schooled for most of his life, this seemed very exciting to go to a new school none of his brothers attended. His driver told him they would be arriving and Ronni said softly "Thanks, Maxwell." They pulled up the front entrance of the school and the driver got out and opened Ronni's door. He got out and stared at his shoes as the driver walked with him up to the his dormority, the Moon dorm.

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 AM

Avery Holmes sighed in his limo, quite bored. he'd been in the back of the thing for hours and he was not only hungry but he was sleep deprived and malnurished, but he was heading to boarding school for the year. "Myles, you can't step on the gas at all?" he nagged. "If I was driving I would have been there two hours ago!"
"I'm quite sure, Sir." Myles answered.
Avery tapped his fingers anxiously on the armrest of his back seat. He plucked a banana from the fruit bowl that was ordered to be left by his mother. "Seriously, how much longer until we're there, I'm getting clausterphobic." Avery whined.
"We're pulling into the parking lot, sir." Myles said.
"Thank fucking god." Avery cursed, taking a bite from the banana.
He waited for the car to stop and for Myles to open the door and stepped out only after Myles did so, dropping the banana peel in Myle's hand.
"Bring my bags to the room, I'm checking in." He demanded. Avery looked around. He was wearing a pair of Chrome Hearts shades, some Rock & Republic Jeans, and an Ed Hardy shirt with a Hugo Boss Jacket, along with some Creative Recs. "Damnit, I underdressed." he said as he checked in for his Key.
It was his second God forsaken year here and he didn't need to hear the damn woman's poor explanation of anything. "Okay, would you speed it up?" he interrupted. She scoffed and dropped the key in his hand along with his class information and Avery was on his way.
It wasn't long until he'd made it to his dorm, where Myles was loyally waiting outside. "Let's make this quick." Avery said as he unlocked the door to go inside.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-11-2009 at 06:34 AM.. Reason: Paint, I hate you. xD

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 AM

Wynona stepped out of her car and looked at the building, taking a deep breath. "Ahhhh... I can just smell the fresh meat from here..." She looks back to the passenger side and narrows her eyes. "Would you get out of there already?? We have to get going!"

"C..coming!" Katrina cried, she was fumbling with the seat belt and when she finally got it off, it nearly smacked her in the face and pulled her wig off. She squealed and pulled it back down. Fixing it as she stepped out of the car. "Wynny... why are we doing this??"

Wynona glared at her sister. "I told you it's Arick! We're in disguise remember?? Don't forget it. I'm A-R-I-C-K, and you're Ken" She turned and started heading for her dorm. The rooms had better be good She thought to herself as she made her way over, carrying one large wheeled suitcase.

Katrina.. or rather "Ken" sighed and pulled out her massive suitcase. She dragged it along behind her as she headed for her own dorm. At least we're not in the same room... She thought happily.

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-11-2009 at 06:32 AM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 06:30 AM

((You put Holden at one point instead of Avery.. <.<))

Ronni followed after Maxwell to the registration and he recieved his key. Then they walked upstairs to the Moon room, Maxwell deposited Ronni's belongings and said his good byes and left. Ronni put his key in his pocket and blushed at the size of the room. "I hope my roommates are nice.." he mumbled to himself sitting on his bed with his hands in his lap, not knowing what to do now.

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-11-2009 at 06:33 AM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 06:38 AM

"Arick", after registering and getting her schedule, makes her way to the dorm. She enters seeing another guy and some old guy standing there looking around. She eyes him up and down, and instantly decides he's not her type. Ugh, this won't do at all... there's only room for one top dog in this house... and that's me. She thought with a smirk as she walks past them with a simple. "Hello." And opens the door that leads to the master bedroom. She gapes, then grins. Jackpot baby...

Panting, "Ken" finally makes it to registration, and gets her room assignment and class schedule. Whimpering, she turns and starts dragging the bag towards her dorm. "Why did she make me bring so much stuff???" She whined out loud, grunting and groaning as she hauled the giant thing away.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 AM

Somehow he managed to get the door open and drag his duffel through. a few others eyed him curiously. For what it looked like it was maybe a little brother helping his bro move in, little did they realize that he was the one moving in.

"Room number one...room number one..." He chanted as he looked around. his head whipped around trying to take everything in. You would think his face would crack his smile was so big.

He got down the hall and found the sought after door. He managed not to squeel or giggle and let go of the duffel to grab the handle. Here he was going to start a whole new year full of surprises!

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 AM

Ronni was alone in the Moon dorm and he wondered if he was the only student at the school yet. He sighed quietly to himself and stood up, walking back out of his dorm and back outside. He stared up at the sky, being only five foot two, it is a very large thing. He watched the clouds, roaming around the grounds.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 06:44 AM

((... Avery won't have that. xD ))

Avery looked the boy up and down as he let the kid in. 'Enjoy that for now, I don't open doors for anybody.' he thought to himself as he stepped inside. "Myles, bags." he ordered as he barged past the cutsey looking boy and into the Master Bedroom, Myles following with the bags. "I trust you know where everything goes, Myles." Avery said as he sat on the bed.
"Of course, Sir." Myles responded.
'Damn right he better know.' Avery thought before looking at his phone. "I suppose I should be calling mother." he sighed.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 06:49 AM

Ronni glanced down and noticed a bright green frog. He loved the color green and whispered saying "Come here froggy.." He bent down to pick it up and it jumped at him. He squeaked and stepped back, it landed again on the grass. He giggled and leaned down to attempt again to pick up the frog but it jumped away from him into a bush. He sighed and tears started to form in his eyes "No friend for me I guess.."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 06:53 AM

((and I just re-read 3 to a room so they're sharing XD har this is gonna be good, disregard part of my last post lol))

"Arick" dumped her bag on the ground and looks around the room. "Hmm... 3 beds....." She lifts a brow. "I thought we were all getting our own rooms..." She then made a face. UGH! That means I'll be in the same room as that wannabe superstar outside... wait...ahhh crap She smacked her hand against her forehead and thought for a second. They'll find out I'm a girl if I share a room with boys... or not She smirked. She figured herself much too smart to get caught and just kept herself calm, walking over to her suitcase and starts unpacking.

Finally making it to her room, she practically drops on the floor. "Finally.... made it...." She whines and rolls on to her back, staring up at the ceiling. She lifts a hand and rubs her head, whimpering. Her sister had made her cut her hair so she can look more boyish. Katrina loved her hair and she cried the whole time Wynona cut it.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 AM

Ronni turned back around with a sigh and headed back to the Moon dorm. He went outside and walked into the small library. It had two tables for study and some armchairs, with many bookshelves to choose selections from. He picked out one novel he had already read and sat down on one of the armchairs, beginning his book.

((It is 2:56am I am off to bed. Good night, talk to you all in the morning.))

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 07:05 AM

(( this will be interesting. ))
Avery acted as if he didn't hear the wimpy boy's sad little excuse for an introduction as he stared at his phone while sitting on the largest bed of the room. He dialed his mother and waited for her to answer. "Mother, this is truely sad, I can't have the Benz sent out here, it's too much of a poor persons car. Can I have the Rolls Royce instead? " he asked.
"And if I'm having that car sent out here, you're going to have to hire a personal driver, because if you can afford a Rolls Royce, you can afford to hire a driver..... Yes, Myles was fine, except for the fact that he drives so blasted slow.... Thank you mother. I must be going now.. It seems I have some roommates."Avery shut the phone without another word and stood back up to look at Arick.
"I apologize, I thought I heard you say something." he said.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 07:10 AM

"Arick" eyed the arrogant punk, as she put her things away. Must be nice to sit around and do nothing. Just disgusting. I hope the third boy will be a cute little treat for me to taste. She thought as she smirked to herself. She then heard him mention calling his mother and she let out a small snicker. When he finally addressed her, she kept tending to her clothes and answered in her male voice. "Oh no i didn't say a thing. You must be hearing things" She said calmly. Besides, I don't waste my time with brats like you. I want myself a tasty little munchkin. She thought to herself. "Although I did say hello and I believe I didn't get one back, amazing the manners people grow up with today..."

((yes XD yes indeed.. and I forgot Katrina!))

After placing the bag in the room, Ken looked and saw there were 3 beds. And she started panicking. "th... three beds??? Why are there three beds!!? Oh no oh no oh no what am I gonna do?? They're gonna find out!!" She whined and she started tearing up.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 07:13 AM

Bean tugged open the door and pulled his bag inside. it was large and yet seemed small with the three different beds and other furniture in it. A servant had already come in earlier and unpacked most of his stuff. They occupied one of the three desk/ wardrobe items in the room. There was a bunk bed in the room and Bean looked at the top longingly. then his eyes went to the other two boys there. he set his bag down and smiled. He waved in greeting.

"Hi! I'm bean...Uh... I mean Seth." He blushed at his mistake of calling himself by his nickname, but he still kept his grin.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 07:25 AM

"You look cute, darling, but your stenchy little attitude isn't in season." Avery responded to Arick, non-chalantly. " I would feel sorry for the fact that you have to whine like that, but you've clearly already made yourself more useless than a windshield wiper on a goat's ass, so if you kindly shut it, that would be wonderful."
'What the hell is he wearing? He does know he's in private school doesn't he?' Avery thought to himself and pulled his other phone out of his pocket, a blackberry. The thing flashed two emails and read them quickly before groaning and picking up his phone again. "What do you mean you didn't get the right counter tops guy? Who the hell doesn't do granite these days? Seriously Greg, if I were there right now I'd wring your freaking neck! What do you think this is? Monopoly? I'm trying to make money here, Greg. Not lose it! How am I supposed to do that if you keep screwing up!?" Avery yelled and hung up. He looked over at the kid who came in and stared. "You're cute." He said. "I'm Avery."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 07:38 AM

Arick laughed out loud at his comment. "Wow, did you pay to write that come back for you? That was terrible. And besides, I can't help it if I'm offended you couldn't offer me a simple hello in return" She stood up and stretched, then turned hearing a new voice. Her eyes widened and she smirked.Now -that's- more like it... cute and young. I just hope his attitude is better than stick up his butt boy over here. She walks up to the boy and smiles. "I'm Arick, what's your name kid?" She asked

Still panicking in the room, Ken was practically running in circles. "What to do what to do what to do?? I know! I'll ask Wynny.. she'll know what to do!" She ran out of her room, shutting the door, then makes her way over to the room where her sister was staying when she bumps into a little boy in front of her. "Oops! Sorry!"

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-11-2009 at 07:44 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 07:45 AM

he was excited, there were two new friends for him to live with!

He smiled When one of them called him cute.

"thanks, Mommy calls me her little Angel...It's nice to meet both of you. I'm Seth, but my older sister calls me Bean." he stuck out a hand to the boy who had come up to him wanting to shake it. It was then that another boy entered the room and bumped into him. Bean lost his balance and he started falling in the direction of the boy he wanted to shake hands with.