katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 02:49 AM

Arick's jaw dropped. "E.. Eleven? Wow, that's impressive to be so young and already in high school..." ELEVEN?! is he serious??? I like them young but not THAT young!!She thought with disappointment to herself. She didn't want to make it obvious however and kept her much practiced, at ease smile on her face, patting his shoulder. "Don't be shy about it kiddo, that's something not many are able to accomplish.." Although I'm totally taking you off my pursuit list... ugh, gotta start from square one and try and bag me another little cutie. One who's not -too- little.... She thought.

((there we go, sorry! XD))

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-12-2009, 03:31 AM

Ronni finished coloring the limbs and took out the spray can and went over the picture with the spray paint. He stood back and hummed waiting for it to dry. He wet his paintbrush with a wet cloth and walked back to the picture and started going over the picture with the paint, running his paint brush across the limbs of the trees.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-12-2009, 03:51 AM

"thanks Arick." the boy beamed at him, and he kicked of his shoes and tore of his socks to expose the cute little digits. He wriggled them letting them air out from the stuffy shoes.

"How about you Arick? oh and do you like candy?" He pulled out a bag of skittles from his hoodie pocket and offered the other boy some, taking one of each color for himself and popping them all in at the same time.
"Gotta taste the rainbow." He grinned.

Lance Watched his balance as he maneuvered around the curb and onto the dorms sidewalk. How he was able to maneuver on a skateboard with a huge bag on his back was anyone's guess. He skidded to a stop and flipped his board up, cathcing it with one hand. he smiled and took a big breath.

"Ah...This is gonna be great! Whohooo!" the boy yelped , pumping a fist into the air. He quickly entered the dorm building pulling out the paper with his dorm assignment on it.

"Su #2...... sun building..." he looked up at where he was in the hallway. "Check..now number two has got to be...Ahah! over there!" He pointed and laughed striking a pirate like pose and trod off toward his new room. he through open the door sticking out his chest and shouted. "Well Hello Roomies!"

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-12-2009 at 04:30 AM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 05:43 AM

Arick sighs a bit. He's so cute... why did he have to be just a baby? She looked to him and smiled a bit. "Sure, I like candy..." She opened her palm and let him pour some into it, then pops a couple into her mouth. She stared at him as he acted, well, like a typical little boy. It was all very sweet, but not what she came here for. She would have to do some hunting later, and so would her sister... As she plotted, she heard the prissy kid still going on about something on the phone. She glances down, watching and listening, then lifts a brow when he high 5's the old guy, mentioning something about giving him time off. Hm.. look at that, maybe the douche has a heart after all... I'll have to watch him.

Ken yelped and jumped when someone suddenly burst into the room, judging from his proclamation of "roomies" he was the third and final roommate. She gasped a little, panicking, this one was tall, obviously very outgoing, and very very cute. Staring for awhile, she shook it off and tried to play it cool. "Uh... he..hello .. roomie.." She said repeating his words, figuring if she's going to act like a boy she might as well copy one. "I'm Ken.. and this is River..." She said as she introduced them to the newcomer.

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-12-2009 at 07:02 AM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 08-12-2009, 08:58 AM

Timothy stepped out of the black BMW that he was driven in. He sighed to himself, looking at the school. "This is a sister school, yet I hope one with better manners than Cambridge. Ugh, that school made school look bad, oh so bad." Timothy thought back on how he found a teacher making out with a student in his dorm. Poor Mr. Patton, yet that really crossed the line for me. I hope I wont see him here, now. I mean, you can't het fired from one dorm and being hired at it's sister?

"Mr. Collins, your bags sir." Timothy looked over his shoulder, seeing that his driver had perfectly lined up both his suitcases, and was holding his messenger bag in his hands. "Why thank you, Charles. I really appreciate your effort, and everything you do and have done for me." Timothy bowed slightly to his driver, soon after taking the bag which he hung over his shoulder, setting both hands on the handles of his suitcases. "We'll meet again soon, Charles. Stay good." As the driver bowed to Timothy, he turned around, walking towards the school entrance.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 04:20 PM

He stepped back from his work and smiled softly "Fall wall is done.." He picked up his crayons again and turned to the last wall by the other bed. He started coloring a dead tree with no leaves, a bunny hiding in snow and snowflakes dropping down to a snow covered arrea with a barn in the background. Shaing along the dead oak of the tree.

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-12-2009 at 05:20 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 05:12 PM

((Heya! Sorry this is kinda long...^_^ But I wanna introduce my chara and get into da yaoi!! Woo-hooo~! ^_^))
"M-my baby boy..."

As Takeshi got out of the car and swung his duffle bag over his shoulder, his ever growing mother hopped out of the front seat and waddled over to him, hugging him as if her life depended on it.

A familiar 'crack' in his back told him that his life depended on getting out of her embrace as soon as possible. Her tiny form was strong, and with the twins growing in her belly, he was forced to bend over oddly, trying not to hit the large bump.

"Take care." He mumbled in his gentle baritone voice, patting her belly. Those were his half-siblings, and hopefully they didn't have to share the pain he'd had to go through at such a young age.

"For your sake, and theirs."

His mother started to nod as big, fat tears started to drip down her cheeks. Takeshi bristled, feeling a little awkward. He didn't know what to do when she got like this....horomonal pregnant women were certainly something to be feared.

His step father got out of the car to save the day. He pat his wifes shoulder gently and pulled her into a hug, smiling up at his son. Yes, up. Although his new father was tall, Takeshi was still taller. He was nearly a giant.

"Have fun son. Sure, it's not cambridge, but it's a sister school. Plus, less people will mean less stress for you."

Takeshi nodded. He'd known the man for only a few years, but it was as if he knew everything about him. Cambridge was the school his step-father had gone to, but big places with a lot of people were frightening. This seemed much better.

"D-don't forget to brush your teeth! Make friends, okay? A-and get yourself a lover! You know mama and papa don't care if its a boy or girl!" Takeshi felt his face heat up and he just nodded quickly and repeatedly, trying to shut up his hysterically crying mother. Good God, did she have to say it right here? His step father just laughed and waved, signaling him to just go.

Takeshi gave a nod and started to walk into the school, facing forward as he walked, but spacing out. He wouldn't admit it to himself, but his heart was pounding like a drum in nervousness.

He'd made it to the moon area of the dorms and his nose picked up an odd scent. Deciding to follow his nose instead of directions he made his way past his room to Moon one. He stared at the walls in awe. This was amazing. Did his look like this too?

He smiled at the squirrels on the wall he was looking at, it was so life like! He had a soft spot for all animals. Mammals and Amphibians and the like.

He was oblivious to the fact that there was actually someone already in there (Someone very small..) as he inspected the wall. The little squirrel must have been getting ready for winter...?

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 05:17 PM

After Timothy had made his way to the entrance, he looked over his shoulder, waving at the slowly disappearing BMW. This is it. There's no turning back right now, and the only thing I can hope on, is that it won't be as bad as Cambridge. I hope I'll have a roommate that will actually bother studying too and make something out of his life. Timothy fixed his hat slightly as he looked at suitcases, wondering for how long he'd still be needing to drag them around. As he put his hand on the door, he gently pushed it open, dragging his suitcases behind him as he walked inside. Once inside, he glanced around the big building. It looks... Just like Cambridge... Timothy could feel his eyes twitching, and therefor focused on the receptionist, who gave him his key and dorm room.

"Moon dorm one... Moon dorm. Sounds pretty. I hope it will be pretty as well. And I hope my roommate will be neat to hang out with." As he searched around, he soon found out that Skybridge was nothing like Cambridge when it came to dorms. Lost as he was, he tried to find someone who could help him out.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 05:23 PM

Ronni brought out the spray paint and brushed the spray across the way with his mask. He finished and put it down and went over a spot he missed. He felt someone behind as he stood up on his roommate's bed and he felt a blush rising up his cheeks. He turned around slowly his face bright red and he said softly "Hello.."

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 08-12-2009, 05:46 PM

Adalynn let out a loud scream as she noticed a boy enter. A boy!? An actual BOY!? I'll be sharing a room with an actual boy!? GREAT! And when did boys started screaming like a girl!? Shit.. good luck Rive'.' She panicked as she stared at the new room mate.

She glanced over to Ken before raising an eyebrow. She was questioning this one. '[i]Hm, did he nearly call me "cute"? And why does he seem so "feminine"? ' Adalyn eyed the "boy" closely.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-12-2009, 06:05 PM

It's Nice to meet both of ya. I'm Lance." He grinned And ploped his bag on an unattended bed. He looked around, hand on his hips as he took in the room.

"Kinda small for three, but that just means we'll have to be good friends right?" He gave them a thumbs up. He kicked his skateboard under the previously mentioned bed and then went to sit in one of the desk chairs.

"So, you guys looking forward to this year?" He asked eagerly.

"Be right back Arick!"Bean decided to go and offer the other boy some and he clambered down the bunk bed and walked over to the other boy. he leaned in to whisper in his ear, trying not to disturb his phone call but still wanting to offer him so me candy.

"Would you like some?" He asked with a shy smile, holding out the bag.

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-12-2009, 06:26 PM

He looked at the kid's offer of candy. 'This early in the morning? eh. I'm on a diet.' "No thank you." he kindly declined. Avery put his phones in his pockets and decided to stand up and stretch. "I think it's high time for a walk, Myles, what do you think?" he yawned.
"Why, I think a walk on the grounds sounds lovely." Myles replied.
With that, Avery walked right out of the dorm without another word, his loyal butler following. Once he got outside, he put his hands in his pockets and wandered around campus walking side by side with Myles. "This is great." He muttered. "I'm rooming with a moron and a child, not to mention the moron has a sibling."
"Well I'm quite sure you won't feel the same way about your roommates should you get to know them." Myles suggested.
"Whatever." he said, discarding the topic. The walked around campus and Avery observed the changing of the leaves. There weren't many trees in New York City, well, not the part that he lived in. After a while, the scenery gets old and being out with nature was somewhat refreshing.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-12-2009 at 06:51 PM..

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2009, 06:28 PM

Heracles frowned as he got out of the cab, he disliked being here. He missed Greece. He sighed and took out a piece of paper from his bag and tried to read what was written there. "I.. I can't read this." He said, admitting his defeat. He looked over at the driver. "Can you help me?" He asked, a sad look on his face. The driver hurried over and looked at the paper, reading what was written. "It says your dorm is star 1." He said, making Heracles smile. "Thank you!" Heracles then took his suitcases, looking back at the driver he said "goodbye" before making the rest of his way into the school. He went to the receptionist and took his dorm key. I hope I got the directions right... He thought to himself. Why must English be so hard? He sighed.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM

Timothy, as lost as he was, tried to get people's attention. "Excuse me... S-Sorry can I ask you a question?... Hey, could you please help me out? I'm trying to find... Excuse me..." No one stopped to help him out, and Timothy grew tired of the selfishness of the people, though all he wanted was to ask for help. "How can anyone find his way in a place like this? This is supposed to be the sun dorms. Someone should be around." Timothy sat down on one of his suitcases, wondering what he could do to get his directions. Then, he snapped his fingers, almost jumping off of his suitcase as he started knocking on doors. Most doors were locked, yet he then spotted a dorm which said #01. As he knocked on the door, he heard chatting from behind the door. Anxious, Timothy crossed his fingers. I hope someone can help me out."

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM

Adalynn smiled towards the boy before looking at "Ken" then back to Lance. "I'm River.. Pleased to meet you." "He" spoke, trying to be all "calm & collected".

Adalynn noticed that Lance was a skateboarder? '.. Cute.' she smiled to herself before coming back to reality.

She arched her brows before rolling her shoulders and shrugging whilst inhaling deeply. "Yeah, I suppose. Meeting people, but not the work part." he "chuckled".

Last edited by Kaori Pari'; 08-12-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 07:39 PM

"Oh." he turned and swayed slightly, it seemed the spray paint had made him more dizzy then he thought. He noticed the mask on the boy and blinked.

Yeah, a mask would be a good idea.

"H-hello." He surveyed the boy with curious eyes. Even when the boy was on the bed, he wasn't as tall as Takeshi.

He suddenly felt extremely awkward, just randomly going into another persons room...how rude of him!

"...Sorry.." He bowed, and nearly fell all the way over. The fumes...crap. He stood up and held his head, rubbing it gently.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 07:43 PM

Ronni flushed even deeper and looked at the floor saying, "I am sorry.." he scrambled off the bed. "I shouldn't have stood up on your bed like that.." His eyes started to water and said "I am sorry that the fumes are a bit too strong.." He put the spray can down and stared at his paints, pinning to finish the wall before it dried too much.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 07:44 PM

((Okay screw it... I don't care if it looks weird in the "RP" time.))

Rob wasn't exactly someone you could really call "skinny." Then again, when you're a 300-lb black dude, you don't need to be skinny. You can just look at guy and scare the daylights out of them. That's precisely what Avery's father hired him for when he realized he'd be spending a lot more time out of town than he thought. He pulled into the parking lot in the pimped out $400,000 car bumping Pitbull nodding his head to the beat like he was strolling through downtown with the windows down. The music could probably be heard from the admissions office, but that was none of his concern. He parked the car- far away from any of the others and headed out, realizing just how far he really walked.
"Sheeeeeiiiit. I don't get paid enough to walk dis far." he said to himself. He was only 100 feet away from the office, but Avery's dorm was farther than that. He waddled over to the admissions office, and after having to practically threaten the front desk lady for a map, he was on his way.
He made it to S1 and banged on the door.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM

Ken wanted to say "no" at his question. She was dreading this year, she knew her sister was going to run her ragged in the search for cute boys for her to mess with then dump when she grew tired of them. This lance guy seemed really nice, and she didn't want to see him, or any guy for that matter get hurt because her sister wanted another feather in her cap. She finally decided to answer him. "U-uh yeah... it should be a lot of fun..." She said, sighing the last part. This is going to be terrible...She thought to herself.
Arick watched as "Mr.Hollywood" as she decided to call him, left the room with his butler. She looks to the kid, then turns to hop down the bunk bed. "I guess I'll go take a walk too." She said as she winked to the kid. "We can't stay cooped up indoors now can we?" She turns and heads out the door, actually wanting to scan the place for boys, seeing what the pickings are. There has to be better pickings than the diva and a baby... She thought as she walked to the door .Just as she reached the door, she jumped as she heard a loud banging. "What the hell??" She grabbed the door and opened it, seeing a massive man standing there, her eyes wide. She was so shocked that she almost didn't see a much smaller boy, behind him, looking just as shocked as she was.

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-12-2009 at 07:52 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Rob looked at the kid, expecting it to be Avery, but was annoyed at the fact that it wasn't. He didn't talk to the short kid on the porch with him. He figured he didn't want to scare the thing. "Dude," he said, addressing Arick. "You ain't Avery. Dangit, I'ma whack wondrous things upside that white boy's head."
He looked at Arick a moment later. "You gunna let me in or are you gunna keep staring at my huge black self? Come on kid, move it back. I can't squeeze in this door wit yo skinny butt in my way." He said, heading inside the dorm, not bothering to take off his Versace shades. Rob may have been fat, but he could also be described as fly. Gold Chain? check. Stunner shades? Check. White kicks? Check.
He got inside and realized there was no Avery, but there was some child that looked like a 3 year old in the room. "Man, Nigga's wastin mah time." he said as he fumbled for his phone to make a phone call.

((edited for language... :'D ))

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-12-2009 at 11:24 PM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 08:06 PM

Timothy stared at the big man that stood in front of him, his eyes slightly widen as he pouted. "Ehm, excuse me, yet I was standing here first. It's very unpolite to shove in front of others in line, so I suggest next time you wait. Though you might be big, I dislike unmannered people and I don't care weither you'll beat me up over it." Timothy shook his head at the man as he 'Hmph'ed at him. "Ah yes. I wanted to ask you if you could please tell me where I could find the moon dorms. I'm kind of lost to be honest, and this 'map' isn't working for me." Timothy smiled, scratching the back of his head.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 PM

Arick narrowed her eyes at the rude man. Ugh.. it figures a guy as rude as this one would be associated with that diva punk.She turned hearing the other boy as he asked for the Moon dorms. "You're in the wrong building kid..." Hmm he's a cutie...She thought with a smirk. "Which dorm are you looking for there?" She asked him. I just hope this one isn't some preschooler too....

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Timothy felt like releasing a sigh of relief and one of tiredness, yet he knew that would seem rather inappropiate. "Well, I'm looking for my own dorm. Moon dorm #01. I just can't seem to find it. The receptionist had made a dot to where I was at that moment which says 'You're here' and one which says 'You should be here', yet everytime that I make a turn and look down at the dot, the dot isn't moving and I'm getting further away from where I should be. The dot won't work with me, and no one else is actually answering me..." Timothy looked down, hurt. He wasn't quite used to being ignored, nor to read a map.

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 08-12-2009 at 08:24 PM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Arick lifted a brow. Was this kid for real?....She sighed. "The dot isn't going to move kid, it's just a pen mark. Come on, I'll show you where the dorm is.." She said with a sigh.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 PM

Rob turned around at the kid calling him rude. "Keeid, I eat little shits like you for breakfast. When you see a big black motha f**ka in yo way you best better get out of his way, because he's bigger and can't make swift movements, ya dig?"
Rob turned his attention to his phone. He went the the contact labeled "White Boy" on his iPhone and hit call.

Avery and Myles had been walking for a while when his phone rang again.
"I love it when you call me Big Pop-pa, Throw your hands in the air, if youse a true player"
"Huh?" Avery reached for his Nokia N97 and answered the phone. "Rob? What's up?"
"Boy where the heck are you?! I'm standin' in your dorm room and I don't see your skinny white butt here."
"I-I'm walking around campus with Myles." he replied.
"You better get yo skinny white self over here cause there's no way in HELL I'm gunna go out n' find your tiny self. And you do me a favor and tell that old dude you walkin with to pack his self to the dang Bahamas already."
"Okay... then..." Avery said and stopped in his tracks. Myles stopped with him. Avery hung up the phone and turned around. "We gotta go back."

Rob stood in the dorm room after hearing the click of Avery hanging up. "Man, I'ma teach that boy some manners. You don't hang up on me." he said, putting the phone in his pocket.

He looked at the little munchkin in the room. "Sup." he greeted.

((edited for language :'D ))

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-12-2009 at 11:24 PM..