Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2009, 03:03 AM

"You could tell me if you think it would make you feel any better?" Shin said timidly. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say at that time, but he didn't have much experiance at stuff like that. He isn't usually social enough to do stuff like that. He knew he was probably the last person that she would want to vent to, but it was worth a shot, right?

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-18-2009, 08:16 PM

Holly looked at Shin. " Alex was my best friend for a really long time. He didn't know I was a witch though and it came as a shock to him." Holly stopped and took a deep breath. "When I did tell him he did say or do anything. I thought it would be ok." She looked right at shin to explain the last part. "Well we were out the next night and he had like one drink. After when he brought me home I went to be. At about midnight I woke up in my room with him standing there." She couldn't finish. Everything that had happened that night was still fresh in her momorie. It was only a month and a half ago. "I should tell you the rest...Alex woke me up and took me outside. He said he had to tell me something. What ended up happening was he attacked me." She looked away from shin and wiped her eyes. "I woke up the next morning and I was laying in the forest covered in blood. Alex's body was found in a car crash. They said that I cast a spell on him first but doctors said he was drunk, neither is true though so I don't know what happened." Holly finished and she didn't look back at shin. She feared he would blame her too.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 03:39 AM

Shin couldn't say anything. His first thought was to give her a hug. But that would be kinda akward. Shin smiled a little and ruffled her hair. "If he atacked you, he couldn't have been the best friend ever. Even if he was drunk." He paused for a moment, to rub beneath her eyes for a bit. "Well, whatever went on then, don't let them say it was you. Now that, would be dumb of them." Shin said.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 11-19-2009, 04:30 AM

“Oh boy new school.” Rhio mumbled to herself. Though she had to admit her parents could have ditched her in a worst place at least this place had a beach. Yep this was her boarding school prison with a view. Her last chance as her parents had called it.’ Blah’ she mentally stuck her tongue out at the image of her parents. She was a “problem child” the other schools had called her, and it wasn’t even her fault. She was new to this whole ‘I can raise the dead thing.’ She had only been at it for two years and she didn’t have the best control. And really when there was an insane amount of property damage and you’re the only one around you can’t go and tell your teacher “sorry the body of a dead samurai rose from the grave and trashed that dumpster before I convinced him to die again.” Yeah that wouldn’t have gone over so well. And her parents wouldn’t even take her side on it, though that could be because of all the fights she got into. What could she say; she hated being called a freak and was very quick/ physical to let people know that. Spotting two girls and a guy talking she made her way over to them. She hopped the ripped British flag top and baggie jeans didn’t set them off of talking to her. She needed to know where to put her stuff. ‘ um, so where do you set up camp in this building of forced knowledge?” She didn’t direct the question to any of them in specific and hoped one of them would catch what she met and answer.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-19-2009, 09:12 PM

"He wasn't drunk though. I know that. He...He wasn't himself." Holly said looking at shin. She smiled weakly. "Thanks she wispered as another girl walked up to them. Holly looked at the girl but couldn't say anything. The girl didn't look or sound very interested in the whole school thing. Holly took a few breaths hoping her voice wouldn't crack as she spoke. "I'm not sure...." Her voice started to crack..."as him he's been here longer." Holly added quickly looking down at her feet.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 09:59 PM

Shin thought for a moment. "Do you think any demons or warlocks had anything to do with it?" Shin asked. He turned over to look at the new girl. Woah! What do I attract girls today? He asked himself. "Umm, lemme think..Uhh its been so long...Umm...You either need to talk to the front desk person, or you should have a slip of paper with your dorm stuff." Shin said. Shin just realzied Holly's voice had crack. He looked back at Holly. "I-Its alright Holly." He said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-21-2009, 08:22 PM

Holly looked back at shin. Tears were rolling down her face. "I guess I cant call him my ex-best friend if I'm still in love with him can I." She said trying to smile. The smile was completely fake and dissappeared quickly. She wanted alex here telling her everything would be ok. She thought about Warlocks and demons, they wouldn't have hurt a witch. They couldn't have. "Oh God!" Holly said suddenly relizing what had happened.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM

Shin looked a bit nervous and worried. He'd never delt with this sort of thing before. "Holly? You'll be fine. Everything happens for a reason, right?" Shin said, he was trying to be reassuring, but he doubt he was making much of a diffrence on her. He really couldn't help her much, seeing as he just met her. Shin used his thumb to wipe under her eyes a bit. "You'll be fine" He repeated.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 AM

"I know I'll be fine! I'm not the one who you should be worried about!" Holly yelled loosing any control over her mood that she had. "It happened because of me! I cant tell humans I'm a witch or they all die!" Holly started sobbing. Alex had done that because of her. She just had to be a half witch. She couldn't live a normal happy life all because of being a half witch. "Please tell me your not human." Holly said looking up at shin worried.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2009, 03:56 AM

Shin felt funny now. He felt like he just made someone so upset they were crying so hard as she was. And it was most likely because of him. "Nope. 0% Human for me. I'm a wizard. A full one." Shin said. "And currently, yes you are the one I'm worried about." He said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-23-2009, 09:29 PM

"Thats good." Holly said rubbing her red puffy eyes. She needed to get over the fact that alex was gone. She looked up at the sky and shut her eyes. For a moment she let herself pretend nothing had ever happened. Of corse when she came back to reality it didn't much matter but for that moment she was truely happy. "I, um, sorry." She said looking back at shin with a much calmer tone.

{PSSSTTTTTT can I change kyo to be alex. :D }

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 AM

"Its okay. You can't really do anything about what happened." Shin said rubbing the back of his head with one of his hands.

(( Short post, a bit brain dead. And yeah, you could, Alex is suppost to be dead. Haha, fun! ))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-24-2009, 01:45 AM

{Yup he is, suppose to be, at least. *evil laugh*}

Holly smiled not relizing that telling shin what had happened made her feel a whole lot better. "Sorry about having told you that." She sighed. The sigh cut off quickly and turned into a giggle. "I am so pathetic!" she burst out laughing.

Alex was sitting by the window watching Holly from his room. He wanted to go to her be near her hold her in his arms. Alex couldn't though he was different know. Holly would remeber the name but not how he looked then, brown hair and green eyes, the blackness had taken over now litterally changing everything about him. He smiled, if he wasn't human he couldn't die. Reluctantly he got up and put on his sunglasses walking downstairs and outside.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Shin smiled, "no prob." he said. He chuckled softly as she called herself pathetic. "Is calling yourself pathetic going to do you any good now?" He ask smiling at her. He ruffled her hair again, chuckling at that.

((Curious! Is Alex going to be evil :3))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-25-2009, 10:01 PM

{hmmmm...YES! maybe, kind of......evil in the he's a demon so somewhat evil.}
Holly stopped laughing and looked serious. "Yes it is doing me good." She said keeping a straight face. After a moment she started giggling uncontrolably. She smiled and hugged Shin. "Thanks, for someone I just met your pretty awesome."She said pulling back noticing a boy who was all in black with black hair and black sunglasses walking out of the front door of the school. "Who the heck is that?" She asked shin. Watching the boy coming closer and closer.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2009, 01:16 AM

Shin stared back as her face was serious. When she burst out laughing he grinned. He ruffled her hair a bit as he was hugged, "Thanks." He said, beinng caalled awseome after meeting someone, that was a pretty good thing. At Holly's remark, he looked over to see who was coming over. "I have no clue who that is. I've never seen them before." He said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-26-2009, 03:58 AM

"Oh. Well he looks weird." Holly stopped herself from giggling when Alex came up behind shin and took off his sunglasses. "Hello. I'm Alex." He said. Holly stared at him unable to speak. The name alone killed her never mind that he looked somewhat like alex. His face was the same shape and so were his eyes and nose. The color was off though. "I..um..." Holly said loosing her train of thought. "You're Holly, and you are....?" Alex said turning to Shin.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2009, 05:31 PM

Shin didn't quite know what was happening with Holly, she just completly blanked out. Another thing he was confused about, how did he know Holly's name already? Shin looked at Holly for a few seconds, then looking back at Alex. "Shin." He said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-29-2009, 09:55 PM

"Hello Shin." Alex said smiling. Holly reached over and put her hand on Shins arm. She couldn't look away from alex. Holly wasn't paying attention and didn't know her hand was on Shins arm. She started to dig her nails into his skin before alex made a weird sound and holly looked over to shins arm which was now bleeding from her finger nails. "Oh...I...I'm sorry, I was just, well he, I'm sorry." Her words were a jumbled up mess. Holly was pulling a tissue out of her pocket when alex sat down next to her. He put a hand on her arm and smiled again. Holly gave shin the tissue. "Sorry"she wispered and looked at him trying to say 'don't leave me alone with him.'without really talking.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2009, 04:07 AM

Shin didn't really notice he was bleeding until she said something. "Its okay." He said taking the tissue from her. He wiped his arm with it a bit, and whispered, "if he makes you uncomfortable we should go somewhere else"[/b] He said, quietly so only Holly could hear him.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-30-2009, 08:14 PM

Holly got up and grabbed shins arm pulling him along with her. "Holly wait I need to talk to you." Alex said following after them. Holly walked faster. Alex came up behind her quickly and started talking. "Do you know who I am?" He asked her. Holly turned away from him and quickly looked at shin. She tried to focus on him. She dropped her arms to her sides and took deep breaths. "Holly look at me!" Alex yelled grabbing her by the sholders and turning her around. he pulled off his sunglasses and looked down at her. Holly stepped back quickly and knocked into shin. Holly lost her footing and fell back onto the grass. "It cant be you! Your dead!" Holly screached. She was crying. The look he just gave her was the exact same one before he died. Alex knelt down on the grass and tried to help her up. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled in his face. "No wonder I felt uncomfortable aroung him." She wispered in Shins ear after she stood up. Holly was crying softly. She loved alex before but now she wasn't sure what she felt. She feared him and hated him but somewhere in that she loved him very much. Holly looked over at shin not knowing what to do.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2009, 01:59 AM

Shin was confused now. Holly looked so miserable. "I'm sorry Alex, but we really do need to be going now." He said. He didn't know what was happening, but he wanted to get Holly out of it. He patted her on the back, leaving his hand on her back, to bring her along with him when he started walking.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Holly walked next to shin and glanced back once to see Alex watching her. He slid his sunglasses back on his eyes and turned away walking back into the school. He wispered "I'll see you later" Quietly. Holly didn't hear him. When he was inside the school She stopped and sat down on the ground. "Shin that was...is Alex."She said sadly.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 AM

Shin looked down at her. "Well, I wouldn't trust him. If he died, he should stay dead." Shin said sitting down next to her. "I just wouldn't think about it. Its the best solution I have." Shin said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-02-2009, 08:08 PM

"How can I not think about him?" Holly asked shin. Her mind wondered back to when she met alex and how nice he was. Then it moved quickly to when he died. Something about him wasn't right. Something now was different and wrong. "I think he is dead, that's not how he looked before but I know it's him, only he's different."