Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-27-2010, 04:55 AM

Sayren finished brushing his teeth and otherwise getting ready to sleep. The youth sighed, casting a woeful glance toward his unfinished homework. He hadn't worked at the desk in a long while, and the very thought of actually finishing some of his work made him shudder silently. Ew.
Yanking his shirt over his head, the youth sighed, his breath creating a pale cloud. As the entire room slowly filled with cold air, Sayren smiled a bit. As he sat on the edge of his bed, he stared at the ground before him for many moments. Is she a friend? Did it matter? And . . . would it last?
Lost in thought, Sayren leaned forward, linking his fingers as he felt a layer of ice coat the surface of nearly everything in his room. As he stared, he slowly thought over the day. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw movement - and Sayren's maroon eyes flit to the window. Instead of looking across to Nyriko's room, he smiled at the eraser that remained stuck to the outside. As ice began to coat the edges of the window, the student's gaze then moved to the one across from his. Nyirko was there - and their gazes met for the briefest of moments. As they remained watching one another, Ren used his powers to coat the window further, and the glass became more and more fogged up with a thick film. Good night, Nyirko. He winked at her slyly before their contact was broken, and then blushed in the general direction of the floor. Friend. Right.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 11-27-2010, 05:22 AM

Nyikro startled when Ren came to his window. He was shirtless and she knew a blush was creeping again. But she held eye contact with him, not wanting to make it obvious and for some reason his maroon orbs never wanted to let her go. Once his window was frosted over she quickly shut her curtains, her breath quicker than it usually was. "Goodnight, Frosty." She whispered to herself. I'll have to be careful when I look at him now. Gawd, Ny, what are you doing? She sits down on her bed and trys to slow her breathing. This wasn't good. Wasn't good at all.
Nyirko's head pops up as a strange thought enters. She growled at the idea, not actually liking it. Well, liking it but not. I'm so screwed. He winks at me and I'm hooked. Not that's really how it happened but she's not really going with reality at the moment. I actually like that icicle.

(Shows what she actually thinks of him :XD)

Esmme

Old 11-27-2010, 08:48 AM

((:lol: Silly, these two.))

Sayren sighed, flopping back onto the bed. Morning was on a quick approach, so sleep was necessary. Glancing to the iced window once again, he half-smiled. Not quite sure what I'm thinking. As he suddenly dove into sleep, the youth wasn't much startled to find Nyirko there in his dreams.
Going over the event from the previous evening, the power flowing about and through him, Sayren was still awed. As the night wore on, his every thought remained with the scene, linked to it in some way, shape, or form.

((Have a good one, all. =3))

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 11-27-2010, 11:19 PM

(I dont know where i am :( so if someone can help me find where my characters are i would be highly grateful. If not im just gonna say that my two chars got into a fight of sorts and are in the nurses office.)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-28-2010, 07:34 AM

(Kazuma was on his way out to the road to screw around on his rollerblades. Jai and Jaz were about to meet up in the gym. Frosty and sparky are having a hate-love relationship while getting lectured. though i've missed a page apparantly while i was busy with the holidays. so that might not be entirely true. Krista is in her room studying. The teachers are wherever teachers go when classes are over. =]

The last class on the schedule -art, has been gone threw. So if you wanted to do a , jaz and Jai were doing this during that time, decently long sized catch up post. That's perfectly fine. Or just rp it and catch it up to time since they wouldn't have been involved in any of the things that had gone on elsewhere.

Also.. I'm going to catch Krista up right now. lols. )

Krista brushed a loose strand of hair out of her eyes and behind her ear. She'd fix it once she got back to the dorms. Math class had just ended and she was dreading the homework she was about to be faced with. That night would be a disaster. Not only would she have to read through the notes a ton and try to get the homework out of the way as soon as she could she had a sinking feeling in her stomach.

She hadn't seen Azure around and she was getting a little worried that maybe what had happened the prior night should never have happened. Maybe she'd offended him and he didn't want anything to do with her. A small frown crossed her face as she exited the lecture building and walked across the campus grounds. Her heels sank ever so slightly into the grass. A well Practiced feat from having to walk on her toes for so many years. She'd absent-mind-idly kept her math books out and was hugging them, bag slapping her thigh gently in tune with her step.

Her hands trembled as she turned the key in her bedroom lock. She had that feeling of being watched, at least, that's what she assumed the sick feeling in her stomach was. That's usually what she had felt at home when her parents were being followed by some government agent trying to get some horrible information on them. Hoping they'd screw up somewhere. She set her books down on her desk and shivered. She didn't like that feeling.

"At least school is done for the day." She murmured to herself.

Last edited by Shadami; 11-28-2010 at 07:51 AM..

kionaredhawk

Old 11-29-2010, 10:16 PM

(Frosty and Sparky :XD that is just funny :P Anyway, i posted in the ooc but I thought I'd ask here anyway. Is there an uneven amount of students? Cuz if there is, I can make another)

Nyirko finished getting ready for bed, changing into her black pj's. She made sure she had stuff ready for tomarrow and then climbed into bed. It took her a long time to actually get to sleep, her head full of the events of her first day in an actual school. She growled softly to herself, hating that she was there. But then softened. She was also glad for it. Otherwise, she would never have met Sayren and for all the bad, she did like Mr. Onis so far. She ended up falling asleep with images of Ren being frosty and unfrosty. No surprise, like Ren did with her, her dreams were filled with Frosty.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-30-2010, 02:41 PM

Matt skidded to a stop as they neared the back wall of the academic building, and held onto it as he caught his breath. "Whew, you'd think I'd be in shape after being in the military and doing all these magic sparring lessons." Than straightening up he grinned in an embarrassed about to reveal something way. "I have this image of art as one of the most important things in the world, and I'm always worried someone is going to steal it and leave me broke with nothing to share with my students. It may be a wonderful subject, but it can get extremely expensive." Than scratching the back of his head he added the punch line reason. "I've bought extra materials from my own pocket so that it can be the best class that it can be for them. Art is like an escape from lessons for many of the students. I plan to help them as much as I can without them knowing."

Krista's heart pounded throughout the rest of the evening as she worked on homework, struggling with every math problem and flying through the etiquette reading. That part was a peace of cake. When a tear startled her out of her math work as it dropped to the lined paper on her desk she sat bolt upright. She hadn't even realized she'd been crying. Even more so, why was she crying now. She'd had ears of masking her emotions, why would she suddenly tear up over a stupid boy.

That's it... She let out a miserable sigh and decided it was time for bed. That midnight escapade with Azure was never going to happen again. She hadn't seen him all day and it was very likely that he had decided it would not do to be around her. The necklace he had given her thumped against her chest when she stood up and she looked down. It had happened at least... A memory to add to her collection. She slid the necklace off and placed it into the box underneath her bead before locking it back up and returning it. It wouldn't do to dwell on it, tomorrow she'd find a math tutor and pretend that nothing had ever happened. Not unless she was alone, only alone would she ever think of the past.

----------

Miss Cooper giggled over a new book she'd been pouring over in the school library. It was brilliant and funny, especially when it was a new twist on the war and nazis. Oh how she hated nazis. She hugged it to herself as she finished the last page with a sigh and than placed it back on the shelf. It was beautiful the way books could leave you in another world even after the covers closed.

The clock on the walls ticking finally broke through her dreamy senses and she snapped her eyes up to it and than let her mouth fall open. "Oh no! Have I really been here that long!?" She rushed out the door heading for Mr. Onis' room. She rather had a thing for him and wanted to tease the man she was currently idolizing before their match tomorrow. Only problem was his class had ended hours before and she'd meant to be there as soon as he got out.

She blinked with her head tilted as she found the door unlocked and open. Slowly pushing it open, suddenly terrified that there would be nazis inside, she inched her way through the door and looked around in the dark. There didn't seem to be any shapes moving in there. "Mr. Onis?"

She waited a breath or two.

"Matt?"

----------

(what do you guys think about me making a new thread that has updates on the front page of what went on in the school so far, so that I can update the front page of this more often? )

Last edited by Shadami; 11-30-2010 at 02:49 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 PM

(I think I would be okay with that. Are you going to title it the same though? Oh, and should I make a new character or just let it be?)

Melesha followed Matt to the building, keeping pace with him. She smiles as he talks, liking the passion and enthusiasm so many people lack these days; that and she thought it funny that he was already out of breath. She nods. "I understand how you feel. I always lock my doors. Luckily, I don't have a room full of things like yours though. Just the training weapons that the school keeps. Though, I have to admit, I wouldn't want any of the students art, or yours, to get stolen. Art is a precious thing." She looks him up and down. "Perhaps you should work out more so your not so out of breath?" She grins nastily, her voice sweet as she asks, "Perhaps you could join some of my sparring classes?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-01-2010, 04:26 AM

(feel free to make a new character. It's all up to how many you think you can handle. I'm not limiting it on here.)

He tilted his neck stretching out the kinks and shaking his head in amusement. "That I should, i have not worked out much since I was in the military. " He opened the door for her and than followed her in to the building. "I guess I can probably do that if I don't have any classes during the sparring lesson. Though just because I haven't worked out doesn't mean I'm not still tough. "

Esmme

Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 AM

((I like your summary of the thread so far, Shadami. =3 And an updated version might prompt others to join us as well! :eager: I like the idea. It would be a bit cleaner, I think. I'm not quite sure what to post with "Frosty" yet, and I still have a teacher that I'm holding back on adding in again. :lol: So . . . I'll try to think of what to post. :cry:))

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 12-01-2010, 08:04 AM

Jai pulled out his phone and quickly texted jaz "Sorry i fell asleep but im in the gym in our spot behind the bleachers."Laughing as he looked around waiting for her to come around the corner. He pulled out some metal out of his clothes and shaped it into a small locket that he would give to her putting his initials on one side and hers on the other.

As soon as he was out the door and down the road kazu noticed that no one was really chasing him. Man this is booring he thought to himself and just kept going. When he found that he was lost he just turned around and followed his burn marks back to the school. I really should learn to not use that hot flames to power my skates. When he finally got back he was half expected to be greeted by a teacher.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-03-2010, 03:25 AM

(see OOC thread. Thanks Esmme =]

...goes to post...

awww crap now my head is back a day or two in the thread

Oh and Esmme, Nyirko missed detention with Kaito. :x )

Krista curled up in her bed and was soon asleep.

Matt froze outside his classroom door finding it open. When he opened the door further it did that creaking scary movie noise, just to add to his heart already pounding wondering what horrible thing he would see that had befallen his art room in his absence.
Miss Cooper had not turned on the lights yet because she had been looking around to see if she could see any dark shapes in the room turned around and screamed. High pitched as they were, they still dissolved into embarrassed giggles when she realized who was in the door. "Oh Matt I was just looking for you!"
He rubbed his forhead in his frustration. He could not stand Miss Cooper's bubbly self at night, during the day it was tolerable, but she was just far to energetic for him. "If you mind Miss Keladry, I was just about to lock up my room, so if you'd please come out?"
She sighed with pure joy of his gentlemanly nature and practically skip out of the room. Where she slowed her pace to glare at Melesha, Then moved out into the hall and to the opposite wall to lean against it and wait for Matt.
Matt flicked on the lights briefly, shaking his head. Reviewing the room with a quick look over he turned it back off seeing everything was in order. The keys clicked in the lock as he closed the door in a practiced swing close. The door barely made any noise and was completely closed and locked. He turned around and saw Miss Cooper waited for him and sighed. "Where were we Melesha?"

----------

Thread is now transfered, summaries complete. Please feel free to start posting over there. =]

Link