Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 AM

Welcome to THE Blackthorn Academy

You get a letter in the mail from a mysterious Academy that is known all over the world and hardly anyone knows what happens there. People sometimes go in and never come out. But you do know is that the kids who go in and do come out are never completely the same again. But in the letter it says:

You have been given a scolership to go to the Famouse Blackthorn Academy. We hope that you will consider coming to our school and seeing what we have to offer you. But you may come with yourself, no parents, no friends and no pets. We have many different activitys that other schools don't to at all, we teach you things that only some kids dream of. We also offer many classes and we know for a fact that if you attend here you will get into any college you want. We hope that you come to us and visit us at out school. We want you to get a good feel for this school and only you.
From: E.S. principle of The Blackthorn academy.... This letter will self destuct in ten seconds after reading it.

You decided to go and check out what the school is like and what the big deal is aobut it. But right when you step threw there gates you can tell this isn't a normal school. Right when you enter the building you see kids everywhere and we mean everywere. There are kids on the cealing, on the floor, in the air and they are all talking about stuff. You then head to the principles office where it is explained that this place is a place where kids are trained to be spys. He says that you are welcome to join and help there cause or they will zap your memory so that you never remember coming here. So do you want to be a spy?

But as the year goes on you find out that there is a rival to your school. THe Evernight academy. They do everything in there power to stop everyone in the Blackthorn academy from doing there job and they have plans to take over part of the world. You have to stop them if you join and get them to stop there plans. The Boss of this plan is named Venom. He is part of the Spider crime syndicate and does everything he can to get his way.

Last edited by Palmoun; 12-09-2009 at 09:19 PM..

Palmoun

Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 PM

Rules:

1. there is no god mod
2. Me and xXiwantrevengeXx control this so you have to talk to us about anything that happens
3. Send all girl Profiles to xXiwantrevengeXx and all Boy Profiles to Me
4. please dont curse a lot and bad mouth anyone
5. I will kick you off of this Rp if you get on my bad side, I am evil when I get like that
6. Romance is alowd but please limit it, I dont want this thing to get closed
7. tell one of us if your going to be gone longer then three days
8. you have to write at least a paragraph
9. Have fun :)

Last edited by Palmoun; 12-10-2009 at 02:48 AM..

xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-09-2009, 09:47 PM

a code name will be assigned by me or Palmoun. If you have any questions please adress them to me or palmoun. I will gladly answer them.
User name:
Character name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Short Bio: (please nothing more than 2 paragraphs)
Likes & Dislikes:
Extra:

Last edited by xXiwantrevengeXx; 12-10-2009 at 01:57 AM..

Palmoun

Old 12-09-2009, 10:09 PM

Characters will be posted here for all the Male Students at this school but I will post some girl profiles if my partner isn't on:

User name: Palmoun
Character name: Joseph Greenfeild but likes to be called Seph
CODE NAME: Spy Boy
Personality: he is very quiet and doesn't talk much. He keeps to himself and doesnt' know what to say around girls most of the time.
Appearence:
Short Bio: He was just a regular kid who had a amazing mind. He could solve the hardest math problem and make just aobut anything if he was put to the test. He never thought that anything cool would happen in his life till he got that letter. Then his life was completely turned around and now he goes to his cool school. He is one of the top ranking students in class but he stutters a lot since he is nervous a lot.
Likes & Dislikes: He liked math and apples but hates the other school since they killed one of his best friends
Extra: He has a scar on his back from the first time they sent him out on a mission and nearly got himself killed. It is in the shape of a huge X

User name: Palmoun
Character name: ???
CODE NAME: E.S.
Personality: He is very quiet and demanding. He doesn't let anyone know anything about him and likes it that way.
Appearence:
Short Bio: not much is known aobut him. He just appeared one day and had established the acadamey. When ever someone trys to find out something about him they usually fail and get hurt or tramatized
Likes & Dislikes: He likes guns and hates the other school
Extra: he does have a brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by fally_13
User name: fally_13
Character name: Charlie Gilcord
Personality: sometimes stern mostly nice, kind unless you tick her off, loyal to friends, keeps secrets others tell her, can be a bit hot headed, headstrong
Appearence:
CODE NAME: Secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
User name: BLACKllASH
Character name: Abilia Kibitz (Lea for short)
CODE NAME: Fable
Personality: Abilia is probably one of the best talkers in the school. She can easily talk her way out of most situations using any means necessity. She is also more on the seductive side of things. It does help during practice missions. Doing things most girls would never do willingly. Abilia also can sense how others are feeling as they talk, and will shift the conversation to make the other people more comfortable.
Appearance:

Short Bio: Abilia has always had a very normal life. Her older brother got in trouble with the cops a lot. Usually for small things. One day her brother was forced to baby sit twelve year old Abilia. They went to the store, and her brother of coarse stole some candy bars. He was caught on the way out, they did not check Abilia though. After she started to cry. As soon as they got around the corner, she laughed, pulling out four candy bars. Truth be told, she did become a huge trouble maker later in her years in middle school. Her parents thought the high school would be a good correctional basis for her. Little did they know, it just gives Abilia more reason to do what she does.

Her top priories in the school fall into a small category. She usually gets thrown into intel gathering missions.
Dislikes: having nothing to do.
Extra: She plays the violin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
Username: Seer Of the Future
Name: Terras Star called Terra
Codename: Deceit
personality:Terra is definately a girl you don't mess with. Though most of the time she's quiet if she has something to says she'll say it. She is definatly one of those bad girls though if you're nice she'll be nice in return.
Appearence:
((she has a tattoo on her stomach that says 'In Love and Death))
Short Bio:Terra was raised by her uncle because her parents died of unknown reasons. Then at age ten her uncle was killed for unknown reasons as well. So the only thing she could fall back on was her fighting ability. Any fighting style
you name it she's mastered it. She is also very skilled in psychic manipulation. She has the ability to find ones deepest fears by the small details people give away in their words and actions. She pays attention to the details and
when she figures you out she might just use it against you. She also can use anything as a weapon. Hand her a food
tray and put her in a room with people trying to kill her, the tray will be her weapon of mass destruction.
Likes and dislikes: likes deep guys, stelth missons, and training. Dislikes ditsy girls, and unfair punishments.
Extra: Besides the tattoo Terra has many earrings and keeps herself in top physical condition. She also has a nose stud and has a tattoo of a curling design on her right hand that
wraps around her middle finger and wrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide
User name: Slide
Character name: Ginger Ash
CODE NAME: Danger
Personality: Mysterious, Tough, Quiet.
Appearance:
Short Bio: She was an orphan in a large town. From the age of 10, she learned how to be independent and by herself. People around her see her as mysterious, tough and threatening but really is a nice, but competitive girl
Likes: Cats, Stuffed animals [[ such as teddy bears ]], Random Competitions
Dislikes: Dogs [[ she afraid of them ]], Preps and losing
Extra: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
Username: Seer Of the Future
Name: Deven Kravon
Code Name: Rouge
Personality: quiet, thoughtful, kind, and gentle
Appearence:
Short Bio: Deven was raised as a normal kid until his parents realized he was a prodigy. At age ten he had hacked into the government's military satilalight. After that he was sent to multiple schools, but Blackthorn was the only one to seem to inhance his abilities and put themto the test. Besides cracking any code he has a passion to make homemade bombs with a little extra kick.
Extra: if anyone triggers his anger he becomes a whole different person and gets visious. Even though its hard to make him angry he can hardly get himself under control once he goes into his rage.

((I thought we needed some more guys in this and this guy just came to mind. Hope you accept him.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Lebeau
User name: Cassidy Lebeau
Character name: Cassidy Granger nickname Casey
CODE NAME: Gladiator
Personality: Outgoing, laid-back, occasionally quiet, and a back-talker.
Appearence:
Short Bio: Cassidy was always to hero-wannabe/spy ever since he was a kid. He found out that his parents were spies when he was 6 and this prompted him to choose his career so early in life. In eighth grade, he cherry bombed the toilets in all of the bathrooms from the first floor to the second, which resulted in the school being flooded. As he grew older, he began to take a deep interest in guns and explosives, but none more than swords.
By the time he was 15, his parents trained him in sharpshooting, head-shots mainly, and detonating bombs like clay bombs. After a series of missions, his parents thought Cassidy wasn't taking his job seriously. So they discussed sending Cassidy to Blackthorn Academy, which was where they became spies themselves. A few weeks after the discussion, the letter came in the mail and he went through the letter rapidly. He was ecstatic and began to pack immediately.
Likes: Reading books, climbing up in high places and snappy comebacks.
Dislikes: Know-it-alls, drugs and lying.
Extra: He has a scar across his right eye and has double piercings on his left ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fally_13
User name: fally_13
if its okay i would also like to play a guy
Character name: James Barbar
CODE NAME: Wolf
Personality: smart, a good lier, composed, once on his good side nice and would do almost anything for you, on his bad side you could end up missing teeth
Appearence:
Short Bio: James is very skilled in science and math had grew up with his mother who taught him how to use guns and swords he was enrolled in dance and gymnastics as a child he never liked it though it helps him out more than he will admit
Likes & Dislikes: Likes guns, being outside, completing missions
Dislikes failing, posers, overly flirty girls
Extra: he may or may not know Secret from high school
Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Bird Special
User name: Early Bird Special
Character name: Zoe Chopene
CODE NAME: Summer
Personality: Zoe is a person of few words, but when she does speak, she's loud about it.
Appearence:

Short Bio: Her parents disappeared when she was three. Beyond that, nothing interesting.
Likes & Dislikes:
Ribbons
Purple
Comedy
People
Color
Art
---------
Politicians
Liars
Bubbly Girls
Bad Movies

Extra: She's very flexible, and she thinks her way through things before she panics. Her biggest weakness? When she disagrees with people, she'll just ignore them and do whatever she thinks is right. When she's wrong, it doesn't turn out so well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizo
User name: Razio
Character name: Iotsu Kashigami
CODE NAME: BlueBird
Personality: Quiet and usually a nice person. Doesn't like to get into fights, but knows how to defend himself. Likes to make friends, but is to shy to actually talk to people.
Appearence:
Short Bio: Grew up in a rich family where he was taught to respect his elders and not speak out of line. Due to those lessons, he rarely ever speaks, just mumbles and whispers stuff under his breath. Getting people to respect him wasn't an easy task, he seemed to be a magnet for bullies, so he always got picked. He started to attend self defense classes and the next time someone picked on him, he fought back and less people bothered him.
Likes & Dislikes: Likes bubblegum, woman, candy, soda, and sunlight.
Dislikes spiders, fighting without a reason, and being around too many people.
Extra: Has the word 'Zero' tattooed on his back, between his shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo

User name: JessehBoo
Character name: Emeriya Rosen
CODE NAME: fox
Personality: Quiet, more of an action person. She is eaily agitated and is very straight to the point. Though if she learns to trust you, she softens. However not many people have acheived that yet.
Appearence:

Short Bio: Emi was abandoned by her parents when she was younger, about 12 or so. Her grandparents took her in and have always despised her as being the source of her parents sudden leave. She took her anger out during school gym, and once or twice caused students to get concussions due to head blows. Eventually she was kicked out of the school for a fight in which she cause 3 bloody noses and a broken hand to a group of boys who were harrasing her. Now happy for her escape from this town she's grown to despise she packs her belongings and takes the first flight out to the school.
Likes & Dislikes: She likes; Physical training, guns and hand to had combat. She dislikes; pricks, annoying people, and girly people.
Extra: She has amber colored eyes and a yingyang tattoo on the back of her neck. Also she is almost always wearing her orange shades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenGe
a code name will be assigned by me or Palmoun. If you have any questions please adress them to me or palmoun. I will gladly answer them.

Sweet, I always wanted a codename ;D so long as it’s not a weird one like ‘caveman’

User name: LenGe
Character name: Noah Li
CODE NAME: Robin
Personality: Noah considers himself a good for nothing, especially since he receives less than awesome grades. He enjoys physical exercise and basketball, something his parents look down on because it won’t help him get a medical degree.
He gets jealous of smarter students but he tries to hide it. It’s hard for him to get mad at people unless they have a good reason for him to hit them.
Appearence: http://www.asianpopcorn.com/fanpages...ng_Boran-0.jpg
Short Bio: The last time Noah ever had straight A's was in third grade. After that the family moved to a ghetto neighborhood and Noah was picked on as the only asian in a black and white school. He grew stronger and fought back. His parents withdrew him from that school and placed him in another one where his strength went to learning and playing basketball.
Likes & Dislikes: hate; raw onions, dull classes and stuck up kids.
Likes include Jeremy Lin; his worshipped hero who is a awesome basketball star. Basketball in general, good physical challenges and surpassing them.
Extra: His parents aren’t spies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deek
User name: Deek
Character name: Posh Kleinfield/Madeline Ubright (Maddy or Mad)
CODENAME: lily
Personality: Multiple personality: Posh: She's fairly quite and somewhat awequard but very spunky, amiable, Highly intelligent. Maddy:Fairly normal but extremely viscious when fighting.
As a whole she's very unpredictable
Appearence: She's very small for her age and tends to be mistaken for 14 or 15, often discribed as adorable.[IMG]

Short Bio: Posh was born Heiress to a fortune. Because her father was the ceo of a conglomerate banks she was kidnaped when she was 10. While held captive she created a secondary personality to protect her from danger. Madeline was born to fight and protect. Madeline vicsiously killed her captors and escaped. Posh was able to return to her family but was unable to get over her treatment and decided to go into CSI. She took on tutors and because of her high intelligence she was able to master Profiling, Reading people and situations as well as Crime scene processing. As Posh grew, she nutured Madeline and now is able to switch between personas easily. Madeline trained herself in the art of assasination to protect Posh and the people she wants to protect.

Likes & Dislikes: Posh likes: working with money, dancing and talking with people. She dislikes men who push women around.
Mad likes:Icecream, physical fitness, fighting, teasing others. She hates pedofiles and weak women.

Extra: They know of each other and can converse with each other. Posh is the main persona but will give Mad her face time if she wants it or to fight.

Sorry, I know it's still long but it's hard to write for 2 people and keep it short. haha If it's too long I'll try to cut it some more.

Last edited by Palmoun; 02-08-2010 at 10:38 PM..

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 02:12 AM

Characters will be posted here for all the Female Students at this school:

User name:xXiwantrevengeXx
Character name: Anastasia Blake likes to be called Ana
CODE NAME: Bombshell
Personality: loud, outgoing, expressful, warm, talkative
Appearence:
Short Bio: Anastasia has an amazing mind. She can take apart anything and put anything back together. When she was recruited she was in an interrogation room for hacking the presidents email. She's an amazing inventor and hacker as well.
Likes & Dislikes: She likes math and science, and machinery. Dislikes the other school cause her friend was a traitor.
Extra: has tattoos on her arms and back.

Quote:
User name: Vaneria
Character name: Vane Ann Kaliente
Personality: nice, kind, sticks up for others, helpful, creative, and moves at a fast pace.
Appearence:
Short Bio: Vane Ann lives with grandparents until she can afford a place of her own and is always on her laptop in or out of school.
Likes & Dislikes: loves to try and solve unsolved mysteries or myths according to anything. Dislikes spiders or pitch black darkness and people randomly scaring her.
Extra: She has reoccuring dreams and thinks she can see spirits.

Last edited by xXiwantrevengeXx; 12-14-2009 at 02:25 AM..

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 02:17 AM

WE ARE NOW OPEN

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 02:21 AM

YAY!!!!!!!

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 03:00 AM

Seph was in the library looking up stuff for his test on best ways to sneak into a mansion without getting killed. It was like any other library you would think but each time you tryed to get a book out of the shelf something would happen. For example you would get shocked or something would come out of no where and try to hit you, you know the same old same old for a Spy school. They did this to help us get ready for anything and everything that would happen on missions. He hated his sneaking class, it was his worst subject. He did better in weapong making and quick thinging, those were where he was strong at. He sighed as he pulled out a book on 101 best sneak tactics and jumped out of the way just before a bunch of rocks came tumbling down. He smiled, happy with himself but then fet something punch him in the cheek and sent him flying into the wall. He needed to practice dodging.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 03:06 AM

Anastasia laughed. "Here allow me." She said in her silver voice. She walked to the side of the shelf and punched a couple of numbers in and pushed a button and the shelf was no longer booby trapped. "There ya go. Hey I know you! You're the smart one everyone's talking about." She said as she held out her hand. "I'm Bombshell. I'm the tech one." She said with a smile.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 03:47 AM

Seph looked at her and slowly got up. "H-h-Hi, n-n-nice to m-met y-you. I-I am Spy Boy." he said as he took her hand and cursed himself for his stuttering. He couldn't stop it ever and it didn't help when there was a girl near him. But he blushed when she said that they said he was the smart one. "i-i am n-not t-that s-s-s-smart." he managed to say as he looked at her.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 04:12 AM

"Relax." Ana said. "Take a deep breath and try again." She said as she put a hand on Spy Boy's shoulder. "And yes you are." She said reasssurignly.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 04:38 AM

Seph nodded and took a deep breath. "thanks I-I get very nervous." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "but yes, I-I am smart but I d-don't think that I am as smart as everyone says." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 04:43 AM

"Is it true that you solved the hardest math problem in the state? Can you really tell when a person is lying Spy boy?" Ana asked amazed. She patted his shoulder.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 04:57 AM

Seph blushed and nodded, "y-yes, I did solve the problem but to me it was like a piece of cake. But n-no I cant really read a t-tell if a person is l-lying." he said as he looked at her. He didn't know where they got that from, he was just a regular person who could build anything you asked him too.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-10-2009, 01:32 PM

Vane walks over to them "Umm hi?" Vane asks adding "Where is the office in this place?"(please forgive me I will write more after this replying in school is difficult)

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 01:42 PM

"Hi! I'll show you. Watch out." Ana said. She blew a kiss to Spy Boy. "Look yourself up on the computer. You'll see what i'm talking about." She said as winked at Spy boy.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Seph looked at her for a minute and had no idea what ot say. She was so different from most of the girls who just thought he was some guy who liked ot lock himself in his room and do math problems for fun. "w-will do." he said as he smiled at her weakly. He was never good with talking to girls.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 PM

Ana tapped him on the shoulder. "Why are you so nervous? Think of me as a guy if it helps." She said as she walked out from behind him.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 10:43 PM

Seph jumped when he felt her tap him and looked at her. "I-I am jut not use to talking to people s-since no one really talks to me and hardly any girls f-for that matter." he said as he looked at her. She was beautiufll and completely blew all the other girls in the school away. "a-and I have n-never been good with talking to girls. I-I am always afraid t-that I will do o-or say something s-stupid or they find me weird." he said as he looked at her.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM

"Spy boy, relax." Ana said. She smiled at him. "Get used to me."

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 PM

Seph smiled at her and nodded, "I-I will get use to you sooner or later. But h-hopefully sooner rather then l-later." he said as he looked at her. She was like a difficult math problem to him since hardly any girl ever talked to him and she was the only one who did in a while.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 PM

"Spy boy, I came to tell you you gotta report to E.S" She said as she handed him a paper.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 12:00 AM

Seph took the paper and looked at her, "w-what does he want?" he asked and hoped that she had a idea. He usually called him down to eith help him with his check book, with a new math problem or he had a mission for him.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 AM

((You need to be E.S))
"I don't know. Go see for yourself."

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 01:09 AM

((yeah I know))

Seph sighed and nodded, "I-I will see you later t-then." he said and dissappeared own the hall and went into E.S.'s room. The principle sat at his desk and looked at Seph. "S.B. I have a job for you. I need you to make me a ice gun that can shoot over a mile that can be turned into a lazer beam and or a stun gun." he said as he looked at him, getting right to the point. E.S. usually made Seph do things like this and he happly would do it. "okay, I will get right on it." he said and turned to leave when he heard E.S. sayd, "I need it by tomorrow." and that only made him smile even more.