View Poll Results: Which are you apart of?
The Populars 10 14.49%
The Norms 24 34.78%
The Rejects 35 50.72%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM

((Grrrgh...where's Coonie :())

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 03-22-2010, 10:59 PM

Blushing more MariKat smiled slightly as Ryo put his hand under her chin. She shook her head playfully when he said she was a good dancer. "I wouldn't say that but I practiced in the mirror alot." She said instantly regretting it, That was so stupid why did you say that? She scolded herself in her mind as she tried to hide her embaressment.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 03-22-2010, 11:39 PM

Ryo smiled at the look on MariKat's face when she talked about dancing in the mirror, "Its the best place to practice, no one there to criticise the dancing and its really fun too!" he said laughing a bit as he finished. Then he blushed, "Im sure you dance even better then now in front of a mirror, youll have to show me some time.... well.. um .. that wasnt meant.. i mean." Ryo stuttered realizing how his words had come out, making him blush heavily.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 03-23-2010, 12:33 AM

((uhh... What's going on?? O.o))

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 03-23-2010, 12:48 AM

(I don't know either...I'm waiting for tristain's post but right now Bekki is getting drunk...))

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2010, 01:40 AM

((Ooh...drama!...kind of. Lol. Well we have conversations and she replies to those every day, I just don't know why she hasn't posted here.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 03-23-2010, 01:44 AM

MariKat just blushed with a slight laugh. "It's fine I understand but I don't think you want to see my house or my dancing." She said, making her seriousness sound jokish so not to make the air heavy. She didn't know how to talk with this new boy, it was just as bad as when she spoke with Brian.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2010, 02:13 AM

Ryo smiled at Marikat, "Hey im sure your an even more amazing dancer, you look like you are right now to me. so im sure your even better when you can let loose." he said smiling letting his hands slide back down to her hips. "You just need to be able to not care about what other people think, and go for it." he said smiling, "And if you ever want to dance i can show you what ive learned over the years working with a people." he said motioning towards jay.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 03-23-2010, 02:32 AM

Smiling at Ryo MariKat just shook her head backing off the dance floor as a slow song came on. "Well my rein of terror has ended." She said quickly starting of towards Brian's group not sure what to do around Ryo.
((EEWW short post it's like the short bus but not as awesome))

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2010, 03:37 AM

Ryo smled as MAriKat started to back away, but his smile quickly changed to confusion as she watched her. When she spoke his smile dropped slightly as he saw her walk towards brian and the other group. "It wasn't a reign of terror.... it was nice." Ryo said bowing slightly to her then turning and walking back over to the couch and sat down watching everyone dancing to slow songs. Ryo once glanced over at MariKat trying to figure out if it was something he said or why she just left and all.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-23-2010, 04:13 AM

((LOL, Lita spoke to you in her last post, SailorMoon. ;)))

Seth smiled at Lita, and was about to respond when the girl he'd let in approached. "Ayame," he nodded in greeting, slowly swaying instead of full-out dancing.

((>_>" And sorry for the shortness of dis post. :headdesk:))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 03-23-2010, 10:51 AM

MariKat felt guilty about leaving but she just didn't want to slow dance. She hoped he had known she was joking until he yelled back. She turned to invite him over, but he was already turned. She went back to Brian and smiled at them.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM

((Sorry short, late post))

Tristan smiled at Bekki when she offered to drink some of the Crown that she'd seen before. When she asked him, there was a thought that occurred to him and he was debating on whether he should comply with her invitation, but he didn't trust himself drunk. "Nah, Bek I don't think I can trust myself being drunk, but you can do it if you want." He laughed at the cough she didn't when she took a sip of it. "Yeah, obviously you aren't a drinker huh?"

Last edited by Cassidy Lebeau; 03-23-2010 at 06:47 PM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 03-23-2010, 03:22 PM

Bekki blushed as he called her Bek and giggled. "Nope...I've never drank before... but this stuff is really good." She said as the drink already started to make her head fuzzy. She had never bothered to ask her parents if vampires could get drunk....but clearly they could.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-23-2010, 09:40 PM

(( I can try to get coonie to answer if you'd like?

Oh xD heeey sailor reply~♥ ))

____

EDIT: (( heres my post if you missed it Its the bottom one ))

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2010, 11:19 PM

((I just asked her, but thank you :)))

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 AM

Coon is making a newer version of this RP
if you would like to continue this rp please just pm and I'll put you up in the slots
There maybe some changes in the profile code so just ask me what's what.

Reasons:
so many people have quit and i can't seem to sort it out
this is kind of all mumbled jumbled
And i just would like it to look cleaner
Plus make the rp go by faster
and we might start a new semester or something
not sure fully right now

But from now on this rp is closed
if you wish to talk about this, please still post in the OC thread

<3
thank you guys

Love,
Coonie

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-25-2010 at 07:10 AM..