red rose
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to red rose

Old 04-21-2010, 12:08 AM

Kara wondered aimlessly around campus for a good five minutes in frustration before giving up. Whats the worst thing that can happen she though to herself as she walked back to her dorm but then changed her mind again, feeling guilty. She hated to break the rules but she was completely lost Maybe coming here wasn't so good after, I could have just ran from home She thought to herself as she stumbled across a small pack of students. "Excuse me but do you know where the main hall is" she called out to them

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 12:14 AM

Hikaru laughed. "Seriously, is it the day for everyone bumping into us or what?" He waved her off. "Don't sweat it, we're as lost as you are. Actually, we were on out way to the main hall ourselves, with our savior Arlynn."

"We're not really Japanese, just my mom," Hikari explained to the blonde-haired werewolf. "But our dad... our... dad..."

Kari, snap out of it! Hikaru's thoughts filled her head. He may not have the ability to project them to anyone like she did, but her brother was quite the comforting voice to receive when her head was lost in space.

"Our dad always watched anime with us!" she finally said quickly and suddenly. "He was American, but talked mostly in Japanese. We were raised hearing Japanese at home, English at school. Sorry..."

Hikari blushed, embarrassed. It was moments like this she was thankful to have Hi-kun by her side. She was a mess enough without him. Suddenly something caught her interest. A voice, coming from the raven-haired's mind, a voice that was not hers. Tora? This school was filled with so many interesting people!

"Since we're all going the same way, wanna come with?"

XxPERFECTxMESSxX
Spreading the yaoi since 1995 ;D
Send a message via AIM to XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 AM

"Oh yes please!" Mika held out her hand two the twins."Im Mika Nanayse!Nice to meet you!" She gave them a cheerful smile.'Hopefully i'll make some friends', she thought to herself,but just as she said that, Tora's voicecame into her head saying,"NO.YOU WILL NOT BEFRIEND HUMANS OR ANYTHING NEAR THEIR SPECIES."Mika's smile got smaller as she thought to herself, 'You don't even know if they're human Tora, and I need to make some friends...'

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 01:17 AM

"Nice to meet you Mika-chan!" said Hikari with a warm smile. "I truly hope we can be friends!"

Hikari's words, although sweet and sincere, were also a warning. She wasn't going to let Tora, whoever she was, keep Mika from making friends if that is what she truly wants.

Hikaru quickly sensed the tension in the air and blew it away with a smile. "Well, lets not just stand here, ne? Come on!"

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 01:17 AM

Arlynn sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "Calling me a savior's pushing it a little, Hikaru. Jeez, when did I turn into a tour guide? All right, everyone that's trying to get to the main hall, it's this way. Anyone else sees any strays wandering around might as well ask them to join in too." Arlynn said, heading down the dirt and stone path, all the plantlife worn down from years of constant treading. Good moon, do I have a sign above my head that says 'all new students come this way?' If I'd wanted to be a tour guide, I would've applied for an office job last year.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 04-21-2010, 01:35 AM

(( Opps sorry, i can changed it. Didnt mean to.))
Melana knocked on the door. Nobody answered. She decided to walk over to the main hall because she might meet some people there. Then she saw the girl from before. She quickly avoided her and walked into the hallways. Thinking that she was safe.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 01:37 AM

"Aw, can't I tease you?" said Hikaru, his tone childish. "Maybe I'm being too friendly? But I do appreciate this. "

For once, Hikaru's smiles showed his true maturity, normally hidden beneath a childish grin. He followed her, along with everyone else in the group.

Hikaru and Hikari's faces mirrored each other as they entered the main hall: both full of awe.

"This is just like Hogwarts, only better!" Hikari managed to squeak. "So exciting!"

((PS. Leaving now, will try to reply tomorrow!))

Last edited by Koraru; 04-21-2010 at 01:48 AM..

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM

Arlynn shook her head. "Keep the teasing down to a minimum and we'll be fine. Besides, it's kind of my obligation to do this, being the senior student here. Well... I've spent the most time here, anyway." She amended, realizing she didn't know what grade all of her tagalongs were in. "And this place isn't nearly as fun as Hogwarts. You'll see."

zovilove

Old 04-21-2010, 02:13 AM

Melana did not meet anyone and sat alone on a bench. She closed her umbrella and propped it down next to her. She sat up tall and mumbled to herself, "Anyone know where you can get some good fresh food around here." Her stomach started to rumble and she clutched on to it. "Soooo hungry," she whispered. No body looks tasty here...

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 04-21-2010, 02:50 AM

((you guys post wicked wicked fast and its difficult for me to keep up with you guys and could you please bold your posts because i cant read them even at my magnification.))
Will and jason both walked to the assembly together, seeing the hall was empty they both waited for everyone to arrive at the assembly.

Last edited by Jaijin; 04-21-2010 at 02:53 AM..

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 AM

Sophiya looked at the notice stuck to the door School meeting "great"she said, running over to the hall, thinkng that she was late and burst through the door exhausted.

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-21-2010, 07:41 PM

When Mika heard Hikari say that her heart leaped.She smiled a very big smile and started to walk off with the rest of the group.

When the entered the great hall her eyes widened."It's amazing! I have never seen anyplace like this before." she said as she started to get a headache.She touched her hand to her forehead.'No not now...' She thought to herself as her eyes started to get a hint of red in them."Mikaaa....You better find someone or something tasty soon before I start getting hungrier...."

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 04-21-2010, 08:04 PM

((Yeah, I'd have to say that you really can't read minds to find out what creatures people are. For the most part, no one knows. You can guess, but you don't actually know... at least, not yet. Oh, and I'll be... OMFG... 5 pages?!?! Okay, this might be a late post, but just and FYI))

----------

((Also, I know this is sad, but can someone give me a recap? I don't have time to read over all the posts. ^^; Or at least not this week.))

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 08:28 PM

((Basically? Everyone's at/heading to the main hall for the meeting.))

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 08:37 PM

"Really? You're a senior?" said Hikari, surprised.

"We're juniors" added Hikaru. "Pity, I kinda hoped that we would get to see you for more than a year. I asure you, the teasing will never stop."

"He's quite serious about that..."
said Hikari with a pout. "Hi-kun is unbelievable! Once he likes someone, it's completely impossible to get rid of him! And he's jealous too!"

Hikaru wrapped his arms around his sister's waist, rocking her slowly from side to side. "Aw! I'm not that bad! And this place can't be worse than Hogwarts. Its not ruled by evil wizards or attacked by trolls, is it?"

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 PM

Mika started to panic a little.She was never around so many people when she got hungry,except for the time her parents died....
She rubbed her temples and whispered to herself."Just wait one more hour,then we can eat.I'll find a nice bear or something....." She shivered as her eyes started to get more and more red.She looked over to Hikaru and Hikari.She looked down as she said, "Im sorry im starting to feel a little sick.... Do you mind if I walk back to my dorm?" but before anyone could answer she started to walk out the door, clutching her stomach in pain and her eyes started to go fully red. She was halfway through the hallway before she passed out.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 09:38 PM

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm not a senior." Arlynn amended, realizing her mistake. "I'm a junior, too. I just meant a senior student- like the top two grades? And, uh, no, I don't think there's any trolls here." The jury's still out on the evil wizards, though. She added to herself. She looked up as the doors burst open, another girl charging through them. "Looks like somebody was in a real hurry... c'mon, let's go snag some seats before it starts to fill up." Arlynn's voice was layered with sarcasm as she said this- there weren't a lot of students at Ipswich, the place was pretty prestigious. And that meant picky.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 04-21-2010, 11:06 PM

((thanks for making your posts bold guys it makes it easier for me to read them.))
Will looked around seeing sophiya bursting through the door "Well hi there, you seem to be in a hurry are you ok?" he started walking towards her with his staff as walking stick.

Jason just stayed where he was watching these events unfold.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 PM

"Oh, awesome! Means we'll be in the same grade! " said Hikaru with a grin. He seemed not to be taking her words seriously, but he could tell she had her wars with authority, or at least with the authority. "Yeah, the place is really crowded, huh? Haha, seriously, its loads better this way."

Hikaru smiled sadly, as he put an arm over Hikari's shoulders. He wasn't gonna let anyone get the gist of his emotions, not now, not yet. He couldn't be weak, he couldn't be sad, not when so much depended on it, so he decided to let his mind wonder off into space.

"By the way, you're sharing with me, Kari," he added, "rooms."

"But Hi-kun! Aw... fine!" She leaned on him sweetly.

The two twins were perfectly synchronized as they walked, side by side, breath by breath. Even together they sit down on the main hall, without even the need for Hikaru to release his arm from Hikari's shoulder. Those two fit perfectly beside each other, to the point where their existences merged. They may be quite opposite, but they were also quite alike.

Wavi

Old 04-21-2010, 11:50 PM

Varick, who seemed to have run off with Juri on some odd errands, finally stepped into the main hall. He sighed as he looked about. "Juri, where are we supposed to sit?"

The nurse shrugged. "I know I'm sitting with the faculty... but I think you need to sit with your house." She looked about and finally spied Jason. Rushing over to him, she blushed. "Hey, we really should work on getting the students quieted down and in their seats. I feel we have some last minute stragglers, but we really need to start. We're behind schedule."

Taking long strides to the podium up front, Juri stuck her fingers in her mouth. Once she did that, a loud, deafening whistle came from her. "All students, find your seats. We need to get going with today's events. Sit down wherever. The headmaster will speak. Once he's finished, I Juri, your school nurse, will call your name. Come forward and I will separate you into your houses... properly."

Varick nodded and gave Juri a 'thumbs up.' Looking about, he couldn't see his brother in the crowd. Perhaps he was still with the English teacher. Nonetheless, Varick walked over to an unoccupied seat and sat down. His left leg crossed behind his right as he patiently waited for everyone to take a seat.

((If this needs editing, let me know. :)))

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-21-2010, 11:54 PM

My eyes were burning red. My Dark hair,blowing in the wind.I lifted my body off the ground."Finally im allowed to roam about."I said as i started to run. I smelled out humans I wanted to find them, but it would be to obvious if they found someone dead on the first day and there's only one vampire here,or at least I haven't met any more vampires.I would just find someone to taste tonight and save for later.
((Tora talks in first person))

Wavi

Old 04-21-2010, 11:56 PM

((Ha ha. Thanks for explaining, I was a bit confuzzled. :P))

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-22-2010, 12:55 AM

(( I'll finish my post then))
I was starving.I decided to look for humans at the meeting.I walked in and I smelled one instantly. It looked like the meeting was about start so I wanted to find someone quickly.I started to walk towards the smell but then I heard a horrible whistling sound."Ugh, just as I started tracking....." I quickly sat behind the twins Mika met earlier.I didn't like them but making friends was important to Mika so I acted like i was friendly by smiling at them.They were sorting people into their houses. After the meeting I would find the human and that was that.Just a small snack. Mika wouldn't have to worry.It's not like i was going to kill them...yet....

Wavi

Old 04-22-2010, 01:16 AM

Varick just looked around at the empty seats near him. He frowned. Am I really that weird that no one wants to sit by me? A frown came to his face and his blue eyes looked even sadder than before.

Tugging at his head, he hide his face, hoping that he would just become invisible. He felt a little out of place, but, he didn't mind. He'd always been out of place. He was used to it. Used to that and the thought about being invisible.

zovilove

Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 AM

((ok.. so everyone is in the hall right.. and your other body is on the ground.. so confused.))

Melana got up and clutched her stomach. She limped over to the meeting that everyone was going to. Melana quickly saw the senior and the twins. She decided that it did not really matter that she knew. So, Melana walked up to them. "Hello, I think we met before, I bumped into you." She looked at the new person with them. "Hi I am Melana nice to meet you." She held out her hand and smiled. Need blood. she thought.