ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 AM

((...shit...now what are we gunna do?))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-31-2010, 03:26 AM

((i say u come and play with Marcus >.>...just a thought))

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 06-01-2010, 12:27 AM

(lol.. im back?)

Quinn and Katie had parted ways and Quinn slipped outside to light up another cigarette while he started to prepare his arm and drug for a hit to get him through the day. He was crouching behind a trash can, almost ready, the cancer stick hanging from his lips loosely. He sighed, the queezy feeling in his stomach not quite subsiding until all of a sudden..

"Hey! You there!"

Quinn looked around the trash can and quickly knocked his stash under his shoe, trying to hide it as best he could from the quickly approaching principal of the school. 'Shit.. Fuck.. God fucking damnit...' was all that ran through the teens head and his curled hair fell in front of his eyes and his shaking hand quickly moved to push the last remnants of the cigarette into the ground. "Yes, sir?" was all he could mumbled as the older man pulled him up by the arm and began to drag him to the office where he would be getting into a good amount of trouble, he figured.

Once inside the school, Quinn followed the stiff coated man and sat down in a less than comfortable char and waited for is turn to be sent in. His head fell into his hand before he pulled his cell out and sent a text..

To: Katie<3; Kilyo
in the P.O.. fml.
save me?

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 AM

Katie looked at her text and got dressed quickly,sneaking out of the girls locker room and into the waiting area to the principles office."Come on..lets go..I can always confront the principle about his affair with the nurse if he tries to stop me.."She said lightly,putting out her hand for him to take."Want me to take you home?"She asked.

Dmitri Blair

Old 06-01-2010, 12:38 AM

Quinn smiled at how prompt his lady love was when it came to saving his ass. "He's having an affair with that skank? And here, i thought, she only wore that outfit to provoke the guidance counselor." He winked and smirked, knowing full well that the man he mentioned was gay beyond belief.

Taking her hand, he smiled a little, his blue eyes lighting up a bit. He considered it for a moment, then figured he might as well not take her from her classes again and get her on his streak. "I don't think it's a good idea," he started, then abruptly changed his mind mid-thought, "But if you want to, I won't say no."

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:38 AM

Kilyo looked around and snuck out after Katie. She needed a break anyway; she was getting bored. She quickly got dressed again and walked out of the girls locker room and towards the front of the school. She sent a text.

To Quinn, Katie:
Where you guys at? :P

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 06-01-2010 at 12:41 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 AM

Katie grinned."I want too."She said,leaning down and kissing him softly on the lips. She didn't care if they were in the middle of the waiting room. She pulled him up from his chair with a small laugh and led him out of the office." So do you need to grab anything? I already got my school bag.." She said and looked up at him, giving him a hug. "Thank god you texted me..gym was so boring.."She mumbled.She pulled out her phone and texted Kilyo.

Message to Kilyo:
I'm taking Quinn home, he got in trouble (:

kionaredhawk

Old 06-01-2010, 02:54 AM

Kilyo smiled, of course he did. She sent a txt back.
To Katie:
I figured it was something like that. Meet you out front.

She went out the front doors, not caring if she got caught. She went to her bike and sat on it, waiting for them to come outside.

Dmitri Blair

Old 06-02-2010, 03:55 AM

Quinn grabbed his pants before they started to slip from his waist, thanks very not much, stupid too big pants that fall a lot. As he walked out the office, glancing back to look and see if the principal was coming out any time soon, he nervously bit his lip. Taking Katie's hand and opening the door for her, he let her mostly lead the way outside. He didn't need, nor want, anything in his locker. As they got out to the parking lot, Quinn noticed Kilyo, sitting on her bike. "Very badass." He nodded and winked at her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-02-2010, 04:00 AM

Katie smirked and pulled out a key chain with one key on it."Drake got a new car..so I got his corvet."She said with a smirk, going over to her new car that was by the motorcylce and sitting on the door since the top was down. She looked at Kilyo with a small smile."You know, you didn't have to skip class too."She said with a small laugh."You were kicking all of these guys asses..anyways..I'm just taking Quinn to his house so his mom can teach him a lesson."She said then shook her head."God that sounds weird.."She said and fell back into her car from sitting on the door. Instead of getting up she just laid there..acting like she meant to fall into the seats. She was looking at the sky.

kionaredhawk

Old 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM

Kilyo snorted at Quinn's comment. "Right." Kilyo walked over to them. She smiled a little. "I don't like being here anyway, so I don't mind skipping class. Though I don't doubt that Eve will be a little upset with me." She watched Katie fall and grinned. She wouldn't laugh because Katie tried hard to make it look like it was on purpose. She leaned against the car and looked at Quinn. "So what was it exactly that you did to need saving?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 AM

((Waiting on Dimitri > . <))

Dmitri Blair

Old 06-22-2010, 01:57 AM

Quinn shrugged his shoulders and pulled another cigarette from his pocket. "Lighting up on school grounds. He made me dump the rest of my stash too.. Asshole.." Rolling his eyes, the boy ran his hand through his dark hair and lit the cigarette with the lighter he was holding. Frankly, he didn't want to smoke, but he felt like it would add more of an effect to smite the damned man who kicked him to the house for the day with his mother and the boyfriend. "Are you all gonna come over too?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2010, 02:09 AM

"I'll come." Katie said, sitting up on the side of the car again and brushing her bangs out of her face. She threw the keys in teh air, catching them and repeating what she did before out of boredom.

kionaredhawk

Old 06-22-2010, 06:40 AM

Kilyo shrugged. "I would go with you guys but I don't want to intrude and be the third wheel." She grins at the two.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-28-2010, 02:32 AM

((anyone alive? xD))

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 12:43 AM

((I'm here.......kinda lol I havn't posted in here in a while. What has happened?))