Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 AM

Violet looked around the empty halls she decided to take a short cut so she didnt hav eto go through the large crowd.Violet entered the court yard and looked around.She smiled when she saw the bright blue sky.She quickly dropped her bag and grabbed her camera."I just cant resist"She giggled and began to take pictures.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-03-2010, 03:05 AM

After she was finished, Suri-Ana got up and headed out of the common room. Funny thing was, she only have a few pieces of fruit. Suri did not eat much, and when she did, she was very picky. Though it was not her fault. If Suri-Ana ate certain food, she could have a serious allergic reaction. Just happened with her species. Though she had fainted a few times in class due to not being able to eat. She headed outside in the courtyard, to see a girl taking pictures. Suri watched the women for a second, until she saw the flash from the camera. It made the Imp jump. "What the-" She muttered, rubbing her eyes a bit. Unsure of what to make from it.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 03:10 AM

Violet jumped hearing someone else near by.She quickly lowered her camera and looked at the girl.Violet lowered her head."I'm sorry if I frightened you.I didnt see you I swear."Violet said.She stood back up and grabbed her bag shoving her camera into the bag.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 05-03-2010 at 03:18 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 03:11 AM

Luccator smiled and then his eyes slowly opened as he heard footsteps. He was sitting on the fountains edge and he smiled slightly seeing Violet taking the pictures ofthe sky. He remained quiet though and just watched her. Then deciding it would be smart to say he was here he cleared his throat. He didn't have a chance to say anything though as she ran into him. He caught her surprised, his bag falling from his hands. He looked at her snd then smiled. "Its fine, really. Are you okay?" he asked in his gentle voice as he righted her on her feet. He remembered watching her in the duel rounds. She unfortunately had lost at one of the last rounds but it had been an amazing fight. He wondered if she would try again this year... He already knew that there was one person who wanted to beat him... But whom exactly was still a mystory since he had only got a threatening letter which wasn't signed.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 05-03-2010 at 03:15 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 05-03-2010, 03:18 AM

Seri-Ana just nodded at the girl. "It is alright. Wasn't expecting it to flash." Seri-Ana explained. She had learned much over the past few years. Mostly about technology and such. She was still new though. Seri-Ana noticed Luccator just moments before Violet bumped into him. Of coarse he payed no mind to her. Seri-Ana just went about her business of being outside. The sun bounced off of her blue skin in a very magical way. Playing with normal eyes to give her a mystery type of appearance.

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-03-2010, 03:20 AM

"Yeah I would love to be your friend." Hayden said and shook Alex's hand. "No I am not new. I was here last year....really if I was as pretty as you say wouldn't you remember me?" Hayden said glaring. "So what is your name?" she asked happily.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 03:26 AM

Violet nodded and quickly picked up Luccator things and handed it to him. " Yes I'm fine."She said and turned back to the girl."Sorry again for scaring."Violet said.She turned towards Luccator. "Sorry again.I..I have to go now."Violet whispered and quickkly dashed off towards the training grounds.She stopped at the grounds and took in a huge breath before sitting dow on the ground."I am so stupid.How could I make a fool of myself infront of him.I'm better than him.."Violet thought.She grabbed her sword and stood up ready to start her training.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 03:34 AM

Alexander grinned and looked at her. "Thats because last year I had my own pretty girl but she graduated. So now I'm free. I can't be a two timer now can I?" he said and smirked. "Well I'm Alexander Kiyamo. Just incase you want to look me up beautiful." he said and winked as he stood. He grabbed his bag anf then seeing her shirt had slipped he took it in his hand and pulled up the sleeve to cover upthe strap again. "You might want to watch that pretty bra... It was peaking out a bit." he whisperer to Hayden and then left smiling and whistling.Luccator was about as shocked as Violet it seemed as she spoke so quickly he could barely grasp what she was saying. When she ran he sighed and then noticed batteries laying on the ground. He knelt down and picked them up. "She must have accedentally lost them out of the camera..." he said softly. He looked up at the clock, he still had some time. He quickly walked towards the practice area and saw her there. "Umm Violet..." he said softly and stood infront of her. "I think these fell out of your camera." he said holding out the batteries and his arm shimmered more as the light hit it just right. He was a bit nervous talkig to her since he had a bad feelig she didn't like him too well... But he was trying his best to be kind.

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 AM

"But I like it that way." Hayden muttered. She ran after Alexander. "My name is Hayden Roseia.....wait did you say Alexander? I am rooming with an Alexander. That is weird." She muttered to herself.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 03:42 AM

Violet started to practice slicing through the air like it was butter.She jumped hearing a voice behind her.Her ears fluttered behind her and her head followed after.She was suprised to see Luccator standing infront of her since he usually welcomed the new group of students around this time.Voilet looked at his hand and saw batteries.They must have been from her camera.She couldnt help but laugh.How could she be so clumsy today.Violet smiled and took the batteries from his hand and put them back into her camera."Thank you.I would had to buy new ones if you hadent found them.I'm so sorry you had to come out here to return these to me."She lowered her head in apology.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 AM

Alecander looked at her and smiled widely and nodded. "Yes wait-" he said snd pulled out hid room number and roomate sheet. He looked at her annthen back at the sheet. He grinned and shook his head. "I guess we're roommates." he said showing her the sheet. Why wasn't this his lucky day?Luccator smiled and then shook his heads "You have nothing to appologize about. It was merely an accedent... It even happens to great swordsmen like you sometimes... We're all not perfect." he said and then looked up at the clock tower shielding his eyes. "Hmm." he said to himself and then turned back to her. "Well I'm glad I could talk to you even if it was to return those... I haven't talked to anyone in our grade in a long time... With duties and all..." he said softly feeling quite stupid standing here talking. He wasn't the best at talking. The bell tolled out signaling that it was eight and school would start in thirty minutes. "I should probably leave you to train."

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-03-2010, 04:00 AM

Crocifisso stood with one arm wrapped loosely around his torso, the other one dangling by his side. His eyes were calmly observing the school building as a breeze blew by, ruffling his hair. Around him, in the sunlight, milled other students. Probably freshman, much like himself. They had all been told they would be greeted by the school's champion, some guy name Luccator or something like that. At the moment he was still a no show.

All the other students seemed to naturally fall into their own groups, talking animatedly with each other. Meaningless chatter, just to pass time. Cross found himself alone and so immediately headed for a more shaded area of the front courtyard, it wouldn't due to get a sunstroke after all. He sat down on the grass and pulled a notebook out of his bag, along with a mechanical pencil and an eraser. He flipped the book open and slowly scanned each page filled with music notes...page upon page of them. Eventually he reached a clean sheet and picked up the pencil, placing it on the paper and a new melody flowed through his mind as he carefully recorded it on the blank score in front of him.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 04:04 AM

Violet held in her laughter and smiled.She didnt think since he was the best of the best in well everything here that he would call her a great swordsman.She shook her head and grabbed her bag." Its alright.I was just out here to train for a bit before classes start.You have to go greet the new students soon right? I should leave anyway.Thanks again for saving my batteries."Violet said and started to walk away.She turned back."Oh and try to take it easy.You dont have to be perfect."She said and with that she headed for her first class.Even though she didnt drool at the sight of Luccator she still had respect for him.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 AM

Suri-Ana noted all of the newer freshmen coming into the courtyard. Maybe being shown around. Of of them separated themselves from the group, taking a seat in the shade. He then took out a notebook and started a project it seemed. Suri-Ana watching did get on people's nerves, but it was how she learned in order to successfully speak with some people. She glanced around at the others, speaking among their own groups. The dorms always seemed to separate themselves rather quickly. The lone boy had caught her attention the most. Mainly because Suri-Ana wanted to know what he was writing down in the notebook. Taking quiet steps, Suri got closer to the boy. Being careful to be quiet, and out of his light. Even though he was in the shade. Suri-Ana didn't even say anything at first. Not wanting to scare the human from her appearance. Most humans in the school made sure to avoid the blue skinned freak. After a bit of silence, and the quiet scribbles between them, Suri-Ava spoke, "Snake house?"

((Hey Seer, How come my profile isn't up?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 AM

Luccator smiled and watched as Violet walked away. "Thanks..." he said softly really liking her words... He then walked back up to the main courtyard his skin shimmering as he moved and he smiled at all the first years. He stopped infront of the fountain and cleared his throat. "Hello, I am Thorn Academy's Champion Luccator Kiyamo. I am here today to tell you a bit about the rules and give you a tour so if you'd come a bit closer so we don't have to shout that would be great." he said and flashed another smile, making most of the new girls practically drool over him because he was a senior, the champion, and shimmering. It was like a fantasy come true to them.

Albie626
^_^
Send a message via Yahoo to Albie626

Old 05-03-2010, 04:10 AM

Sachi was sad no one attempted to speak to her and the only person she talked to was vary shy and didn't say much. She tried to find her way to her houses common room with tears in her eyes.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 04:13 AM

Violet walked through the halls when she suddenly saw a girl with tears in her eyes.Violet frowned and quietly walked up to the girl not wanting to scare her.Violet poked the girls shoulder."Um...hello? Are you alright Ms. ?"Violet whispered

Albie626
^_^

Old 05-03-2010, 04:16 AM

"No... not really, i just got here i dont know any one and i miss my family and im finding it hard to make friends which is not something i am use to" She looked up at the girl. "I'm Sachi Izumi"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 04:19 AM

Violet was suprised that this girl could talk to her so easly.She nodded."I am Violet Grey.Nice to meet you.I am very sorry that you are having a bad time when you have just arrived.If you want I can show you where you could meet some new people and make friends with.Would you like me to show you?"Violet asked.

Albie626
^_^

Old 05-03-2010, 04:23 AM

"Its nice to meet you Violet and i would really like that a lot"

----------

she touched violets hand and her new friends past flashed through her head and it filled her with sadness but she also fell conected with her since she too traveled a lot.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 04:31 AM

Violet nodded and started to walk down the hall Sachi.It only took a couple minutes to reach the courtyard where freshman girl and boys where.Violet looked over at Sachi."This is where the new freshman come to know about the rules and history of this school.This is also the place to meet new people and hopefully to become friends with them."Violet explained.Her ears twitched when she heard the bell chime.It was 8:30 already.Violet gasped and looked around.She looked over at Sachi who was staring of into space."I'm very sorry but I have to leave you.I will be late for my class if I do not hurry.She didnt notice it before but she was now surronded by freshman Since Violet wasent that tall she couldnt see past the people to see where she was going.She pushed by the people trying to find her way out of the large crowd.

Albie626
^_^

Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 AM

But she did not tell violet that she could see into her past.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 04:35 AM

Luccator had just finished explaining where they were going for the tour when he saw Violet. He smiled walking forward as the freshmen followed and parted before him. "Hey relax." he said softly and smiled wider. He grabbed something out of his bag and handed it to her. "Heres an excuse for being late so the teacher won't be mad." he said seeing the student she had brought. "Thank you for helping her that was very thoughtful." he said and put his hands in his pockets as the breeze gently ruffled his pure white hair.

Albie626
^_^

Old 05-03-2010, 04:35 AM

"Will we hang out again?" Sachi yelled to Violet.

----------

Sachi looked up at the older student before her. "hey I'm Sachi Izumi, I just arrived her this evening. Are you giving some sort of tour? That would be vary helpful"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 04:43 AM

Violet looked up at Luccator and smiled when he explained what the piece of paper was for.She took it from his hand shook it gently."I really appreciate this.Thank you."Violet nodded and looked at Sachi."Maybe."Violet said to her question.With taht she was off pushing through the crowd.She took a small breth when she reached her classroom and entered.Handing the teacher the piece of paper she sat down and started to take notes.She would have to remind herself to thank Luccator again.