chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-05-2010, 06:23 PM

((oopz well we're coming :XD ))

Seth smiled at Rea then frowned "How could I ever forget you silly!" she said beaming her mind trailing off for a second thinking of what to say then hearing Rea say about the dance she blinked she'd sort of forgotten about the dance luckly she'd put on her favourte black dress under her safety suit taking it off quickly she grinned "Well as you asked soo nicely come on!!" she giggled grabbing Rea's hand staring at him wonderingly smiling sweetly then pulled him along as she jocked up to the dance laughing happily.

When they got outside of the dance she stopped blushing "Well uhmm..we should go in now huh?"she asked smiling a small but cute smile not trying at all Carson far away in her mind, she hadn't seen him in ages maybe he moved school.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-07-2010, 01:12 AM

Rae nodded and looked at her, she looked amazing in that dress with that smile on. "yeah we should head in." he said and wondered if he should ask her now. Or maybe he should just stay quiet and just be her friend. He didn't know, it was just to comfusing. "by the way you look pretty tonight." he said to her and hoped he had dressed appropriately. He was only wearing black pants, a white shirt and a tie.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-07-2010, 07:10 PM

Seth beamed at Rea "Thank you! you look incredible handsome."she said looking him up and down in a gentle way to be honest she was telling the truth he looked stunning 'so cute...crap what about Carson...you know he can get stuffed at this present moment..' she thought shaking her head he ovbeously didn't care so what did he matter to her anyway, here was her best friend standing there giving really sweet comments.

She nodded "Come on."Seth said taking his hand fully this time leading him into the hall looking around then up at the twinkling lights and the ones that hurt her eyes she grinned widely "This is awesome."she annoused beaming facing Rea now her cheeks going alittle red "What do you think of it?" she asked knowing it was alittle to earley to be asking questions like that but somehow it just came out.

Palmoun

Old 10-08-2010, 12:14 AM

Rae blushed slightly when he heard her and quickly looked away. Hardly anyone told him stuff like that besides his mother and coming from her it ment a lot to him. The idea to ask her to be his date came into his mind again and he wanted to ask her. But he knew that if he asked her to be his date and carson came he would be in trouble. He had seen the look in his eyes when Carson saw him with seth on the steps. As he thought of this he came to a conclusion, if carson didn't show soon he would ask her.

When she took his hand he was slightly surprsied and walked after her and smiled as he saw the room, "your right, it looks amazing, just like you." he said before he realized it and quickly shut up. But those words where already out in the open and he just hoped that she thought it was in a friendly way or something. If she didn't take it like that it could ruin his friendship with her.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-08-2010, 03:25 PM

Seth listioned to everything stopping as she heared him say 'just like you.' alittle suprised about it all, blinking for a second or two to work this out then beamed giggling making sure Carson wasn't coming (not that she cared about him that much anymore..) she practicaly glomped Rea hugging him for awhile then straightened up "Thank you!!" she exclaimed still beaming, realising they were sort of having a moment she frowned, but that whiped away quickly laughing happily.

Looking around for alittle thinking of what to say. Seeing the represhements table "Do you want to start dancing..or do you want to go to the snack table?Seth asked raising an eyebrow still surprised about the comment.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2010, 02:11 PM

Rae was surprised by the hug but smield and was glad she liked the compliment. He couldn't imagin how she would of reacted if she had hated it. He hugged her back and smiled as he looked at her, "no problem.' he said since he really did mean it. It was amazing just like her and he loved hearing her laugh like that. Part of him wanted to get her to laugh like that all the time.

He then thought for a minute and smiled, "how about if we go dance for a bit and then head to the snack table." he said as he looked downa t her and smiled.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-11-2010, 05:12 PM

Seth smiled back feeling a sudden hyperness "Ok this should be fun dancing then food yay!"Seth exclaimed happyly,skipping over to the dance floor, well what she hoped to be the dance floor not paying atteshion to anyone around her raising an eyebrow she'd sworen she'd just saw..nah it can't be.Seth still beaming dancing around randomly to a song she didn't even know or like gescuring for Rea to 'come over here' one because she was lonely two she looked like a bit of a twat dancing by herself and three Carson isn't here and quick francley Rea was probally a better dancer.

Seth realised she was still shaking her hips blushing she stopped waiting for Rea to come over it would be better for him to dance too "COME ON IT'S SO COOL." she shouted hopefully loud enough to get over the music which had suddenly been turned up alittle to loud,but Seth beamed anyway hopeing in her mind that this would be a good night and dance.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 PM

(Ascadellia you didn't reply...)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 10-14-2010, 09:45 PM

((i'm not going to be a part of this rp anymore because My computer still isnt fixxed and its dieing anyways so toodles! its yours now !))

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2010, 07:37 PM

Rae chuckled as he watched her and had to admit that she danced beautifully. He coudln't keep his eyes off of her and knew that tonight he would try to ask her out. He didn't know when but he was going to try to. He saw her beconing him over and heard her over the music. He laughed slightly and then headed into the crowd of dancers and danced with her.

He wasn't a bad dancer but he wasn't that good either. But being with Seth he didn't really care, he just liked dancing with her and being with her.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 10-17-2010, 10:01 PM

Takayumi sat at one of the tables that they had set up for people to eat at or just relax. She looked around to see if Ty was there, but she couldn't find him. "I wonder if he's coming." She put her elbow on the table and her hand on her hand.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-17-2010, 10:12 PM

Gage gave her a smirk as he led her to the table, but then grinned a little as he saw some of the others. "Oh look. More familiar faces." he said cheerfully. He'd been worried that nobody they knew would show up. That would have been rather sad. As he sat down, he blinked again before sighing. "Wait, let's get some snacks, and see them." he said, smirking. He was kind of hungry, and the table with finger food did look good.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 10-17-2010, 11:24 PM

Lena followed and was about to sit when he said familiar faces and then talking about food. She was still a little confused by his words, but shrugged and nodded. "Sounds good to me!" She told him, just hoping her medicine didn't die down after awhile...

chocomokochoco

Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 PM

Seth smile turned into a grin as Rae came over and started dancing with her.
After the music went on for a good 2 minuites, Sethwas quiet for alittle while looking around the room only once because, to be honest the flashing multicoloured lights and music weren't that interesting she was focusing on Rae, alittle shocked that he was dancing infront of her,with her "Your dancing."She sang happily alittle worried by the end of the night she'd have cheek muscle ache from grinning to much.

She laughed quitly to herself, thinking of something to say finally something sprang to her mind, but she wasn't sure if it was that interesting 'oh well Seth just say it you know its going to come out some when even if its not that important or exciting!' she told herself desiding to go for it even though it was utterly boring "So what do you think we'll be doing tomorrow?"she asked rolling her eyes at her own question, looking Rae happily in the eyes.Carson fading away into the distence

((Sorry I haven't replyed in ages :S))

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 PM

(has this died?)

chocomokochoco

Old 12-05-2010, 11:04 PM

((it can't D: uhmm...thinking of something to get it back up...))