Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 05:35 AM

Mathew ate slowly waiting for Ace to return. He smirked his mouth half full and shrugged. He swallowed his food before talking. "Nothing much. Caused some trouble for those girls over there." He mumbled and looked over to the table where Aimee and Alyssa were, though he saw another girl there and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged it off though. He'd cause trouble for her too. But later, now he was eating and making a friend. Which was good, because he liked making friends, especially friends that looked like he liked to do the same stuff he liked. Mischief.

Aimee smiled and nodded. She looked over at Alyssa and widened her eyes for a moment. She looked over at Kelly again and began to lead her to the buffet. "I... um.... The foods really good...." She mumbled trying to keep up her out there-ness.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 05:52 AM

Ace laughed "Nice one dude mind if I join in next time?"he said with a smirk mathew seemed pretty cool and like one of the mischief makers classes were going to be so much fun now he was around Ace took a bit of his sandwich he didn't get alot of food only coke some crisps sandwich and cake he'd probally eat later anyway looking over to the girls table and raised an eyebrow "Whos she?" Ace asked pointing a finger at the one with 'red' hair and diffrent colour eyes.

Kelly nodded "It looks nice...whats wrong?"she asked whilst she got cherryaid and a big pill of chips Kelly never really ate alot so this was normal to her she started to walk back to the table she was just at wondering what was wrong with Aimme.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 06:01 AM

Mathew grinned and nodded. "Hell yeah dude!" He chuckled and continued to eat, happily. He was excited now. Another mischief maker. He knew this was going to be good. "Wha?" He asked through a mouthful and looked over at the one he pointed at. The cat. He smirked and swallowed. "An easy hit, man. I tripped her and she didn't do shit! Though, her friend the one stabbing her sausages gets angry easily. I don't know who that other girl is..." He mumbled. He said, filling Ace in on each one.

Aimee looked at her and shook her head. "Nothing..... I'm just.... I'm kinda shy..." She mumbled telling the truth. "I was trying to be 'out there'...." Walking with her and then sitting down beack at her place.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 12:42 PM

Ace grined "Awesome thats gunna be some fun." he said taking another mouthfull of food as Mathew spoke about each one "Well the girl you tripped up will be easy shes kinda cute I guess and I'll just piss the other on off."Ace said smirking looking at the girl Mathew said he didn't know he sighed "That's Kelly shes my cusen she's alright once you get to know her..I think." he said with a laugh "Mined if I call you Matt?" Ace asked looking away from the girls table raising an eyebrow.

Kelly nodded "Ok I see it worked alittle I guess."Kelly said sitting back in her set taking a chip and dipping itin the sause eatting it quietly after finishing her chip she smiled "Soo uhmm whats your favourte animal?"Kelly asked looking down at her food "I like asking questions sorry."she said looking up again taking another chip popping it in her mouth then opening her drink taking a sip quietly.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM

Mathew shrugged at the cute remark, but smirked at everything else. Though he raised an eyebrow. Cousins? Did that mean he wouldn't mess with her? Or did it mean, he was already messing with her? Again he shrugged. "Call me whatever you want." He mumbled, stuffing some more food into his mouth. It felt great having a friend that liked to mess with people as well. It was definitely going to be fun working with him. Who knew what they could come up with. Haunted rooms and stuff like that. He grinned and swallowed.

Amie was surprised to hear that question. Most people didn't ask, because she was part animal already. Her cat ears proved that, though she was glad she didn't have a tail. "Um... Cat?.... Yours?" She asked, ignoring the sorry. She didn't mind. As long as they were talking.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2010, 07:52 PM

Trinity stumbles groggily into the cafteria, exhausted. It was near morning before she finally got to sleep. She tucks her blond hair behind her ears, grabs her food. Trinity doesn't bother looking for anyone to sit with, accustomed to always sitting by herself, instead she just sits at the first empty booth she can find. Trinity begins to eat and when she's done eating she pulls out a book she brought from home. 'This book is really good, too bad I don't know the name. I wish I wouldn't have lost the book cover.'

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-14-2010, 09:01 PM

"Hey," Alyssa said sweetly to the new girl but a bit impolite since her mouth was full of food. She wasn't the most lady like. Listening to the two girls at her table she couldn't help but notice the guy that was sitting with Matthew, she sighed hoping that he wasn't going to be just like him. Alyssa was glad that Amie was talking to the new girl, Kelly, and she simply sat there and listened to them talk. She was more of a listener than a talker, unless someone did something to make her irritated. As she listened she smiled at Amie's cat ears, they made her look really cute. Her favorite animal was a cat also so she knew that she was going to get along with her. The human that was with them also seemed like a kind person, hopefully she would get to know both of them really well.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2010, 09:38 PM

Trinity looked up as said someone said hey.
"Oh. . . hey." Trinity mumble shyly. Ever since she was young she had always had a shy personality. Trinity took a moment to observe the students closest to her. There were two boys sitting together. Neither bad looking, and there were three girl. They all seemed really nice, especially the one that had said hey. She wasn't quite sure what they were talking about, but she listened anyway.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-15-2010, 01:47 AM

James just got up and got in the shower and wash up and got out of the shower and put his clothes on. James left his room and went somewhere and found Matthew again he rolled his eyes and went to Matthew and hit him lightly "Matthew what the heck are you doing to these girls again?" James looked at him very coldly.

Ingrid was in her room and got up and was going to be late and she got in the shower and like the water a lot. When she was done in the shower she got dressed and looked cute for some reason. She had her necklace on and looked around for her friend Amie and found her and saw James and that creep Matthew. Ingrid went to Amie and said to Matthew "well Matthew I think women like you now just ask the 7 graders they know it to."

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 01:48 AM

(I'm confused.)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-15-2010, 01:57 AM

(i just got back on sorry for that)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 01:59 AM

(No it's fine. I just don't understand your post.)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 02:02 AM

(oh sorry well ingrid is looking for your character and she saw matt and she was making fun of him)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 02:08 AM

(Ummmm?)

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2010, 02:17 AM

(I'm kinda confused too. . . lolz)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 02:20 AM

(Yeah. Lol. Sorry)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 04:28 AM

Ingrid looked at them and looked away at Matthew and looked at Amie "Amie are you alright? We should get to class I don't want to be late."

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 04:41 AM

(I'm still confused...)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 04:44 AM

(she is talking to your character and I would think matt hitting on ingrid)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 04:53 AM

(Matthew is sitting far away from them. :3)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 05:04 AM

(oh ok well she still doesn't like matt:3)

Ingrid looked at Matthew and she sigh and went to Matthew and looked at him and said "Matthew you need to learn that all girls don't need you just find a girl you like and stay with her."

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 05:15 AM

(What did he do to her?)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 05:31 AM

(a long story I will say this he used to hit on her a lot and she hates him for it)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 05:33 AM

(Lol. How'd you come up with that?)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-15-2010, 05:34 AM

(i have no clue but the way it goes why Ingrid doesn't like him that much)