Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-28-2010, 05:34 AM

Plot

Teenagers come from all over the world to attend this academy. It's location is a secret to all but those who attend it and it's inhabitants. Its a quiet town where everyone knows everyone's business. There are no secrets. But the one thing that NO ONE knows is that the school has different species of people in it. This is a well guarded secret since, we can't have people running around and spilling the secret, can we?
There are Werewolves, people that shift only on or near the full moon and are deathly allergic to silver.
There are Vampires, who CAN withstand the light for a period of time without dying, and immune to most of the myths that surround vampires.
There are Shifters, who are different from the werewolves, for they can shift willingly, and into other species of animals or people.
There are half-breeds, who could be half one thing, half another. They have both advantages of both breeds, yet also most the weaknesses. (Try to remain within reasons of the breeds)
And then there are the humans. Most are unsuspecting of their surroundings, and with whom they are sharing a school with. They are the normal of the groups, nothing too special with them.

Together, they learn and live. But what if the humans found out about all the others that they go to school with?
There is a group of people out there that will fulfill a prophecy set up only 20 years ago. A prophecy saying how 4 people will band together and make a world that would be more grand than this one and everyone would live in harmony, or, if put into the wrong hands, will make a world of darkness that will be ruled by evil people. They were given the name of Chosen.
One problem though is that there is a group out to find the Chosen. They are called Kai. If they get their hands on the Chosen, then they could control the new world of darkness.
Will the Chosen be used to create the world of darkness, or will they join together and create the world that everyone can live in harmony?

Rules:
  1. No Goddmodding. >.< This means no controlling people or doing something major to the plot. Unless I and the other players approve of such actions. Which isn't very likely. >.>
  2. Please use correct grammar and punctuation.
  3. No one liners. Unless there's a good reason for it or you can't really come up with anything (i.e. Writers Block)
  4. Don't keep people waiting for weeks on end! o.o It's irritating when people have to wait for your post, and you're online. >.o You will get a warning, btw. Three strikes and you're out. - -' Don't do it.
  5. No drama in the ooc. Complaints, take it up with them outside of the rp. Otherwise, I'll beet you with a wiffle stick. Or a feesh. XD :feesh:
  6. Can and may update the rules, if I have forgotten something. So, check up here sometimes. >.>
  7. No Cybering! Romance and violence is permitted, but don't be explicit about it. Think of it as watching a show with your little sib/Mom/Dad breathing down your neck asking "What are you doing?".
  8. Semi-lit to lit. Meaning, you should be able to write at least a paragraph or 3-4 lines. Just give enough to work with. Doesn't mean one or two sentences.
  9. There can be other races, like demons and such, but remember, they're supposed to be hiding from the humans, so no wings, tails, horns, ect showing. You can disguise them of course.
  10. No txt talk, No ** for action, Basically the same rule you see in every RP. I'm alright with it when it's in the ooc thread of course. But just not in the RP since it ruins everyone elses experience.
  11. When you send me the profile, put a squee in it so I know you read it. ^ ^-
  12. Language/Cussing to a moderate level please.
    Title the PMs for your profile 'A werewolf ate my homework.'
  13. Send Profiles to me with the above mentioned title! Highlight above.
  14. Only three spots for the Chosen, so first come first serve.
  15. Don't ignore other peoples posts! They might have something important to say.
  16. On that note. If you're gone and the RP had jumped two pages.. Don't ask for an update!! >.< You could at least read that much. x.x; It will only do you good to read it! Since some people might not know exactly, and thus we could give a update that isn't as epic as it was really written. Of course, you can ask for an update if, let's say, you've been gone for more than one or two days.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 08-29-2010 at 06:34 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 05:40 AM

Profile Skeleton!

Copy and fill it out, and send it to me please. :3
OOC/Profiles
Quote:
[CENTE R][img]Anime only[/img][/CENTER]
[size=4 ]→FULL NAME [/size]
[LEFT ]

• ξ「 Alias(es) 」 nickname please.
      ξ「 Age 」 students-12-18 Teachers-20+
      ξ「 Birthday 」 Month/day
      ξ「 Sexx 」 Male/Female, duhr
      ξ「 Status 」 Hetero,Homo,Bi
      ξ「 Occupation 」 Student, teacher
      ξ「 Race 」 Reg. Human, Demon, Angel,ect
      ξ「 Love 」 Lovers Name - Crush, In Relationship, Married(for teachers)
      ξ「 personality 」 Description
      ξ「 About 」Short Bio
      ξ「 Dorm 」Given Dorm
      ξ「 Me Likey 」likes
      ξ「 NEHVER」dislike
      ξ「 Powers 」Optional. Two Max. None if reg. human
      ξ「 Weapon」Optional. Two Max
      ξ「 Side」Chosen, Kai, Neutral

[/LEFT]
[RIGHT] Username [/RIGHT ]

Students:

1.Jared Saito
2.Syrine Monroe
3.Luna Crow
4. Alyssa Turner
5. Refile Tu
6. TIHANA AUDRA OROITZ
7. Nicholas Raznak
8. Jessi Mathatil
9. Elliot Michael Feralis
10. Berix Johnson
11. Faeryn Arainabelle Blake
12. Timothy Gared Renolds
13. Viktora Mangal

Teachers:
1.Shaza Rini Tu Math, Music
2. Ryota Arashi- P.E.
3. Hashkale Fa'Col- Art
4. Amilia Samantha Brown English
5. Draco-Science
6. Hashim Al Quintar- History

Dorms!
Girl Dorms
104A: Belinda Kasimir Adalbert/Syrine
105A: Faeryn Ara/Ainabelle Blake
119A:Tihana Audra Oroitz/Viktoria
120A: Alyssa

Boys Dorms
230A: Elliot Michael Feralis/Nicholas Raznak
231A: Jared Saito/Refilwe Tu
232A: Jessi Mathatil
235A: Berix Johnson/Timothy Gared Renolds

Last edited by Ascadellia; 01-09-2011 at 04:27 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 05:43 AM

White List!

Wavikz= for helping with the name among other things. <3

Black List
None yet. Keep it that way. D:<

Updates:
Belle, Jared, Syrine are at the music room with Ryota.
Adam and Refilwe are in the library. Shaza is on her way there.
Luna's in her dorm room.

Update #2: Getting late, soon to be lights out for students! And teachers should be getting ready to leave soon.
But right now, most of the teachers are going to find their classrooms and the others are either in their rooms, or wandering around.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 09-29-2010 at 05:49 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 05:44 AM

Class Schedule~!

English 8:05 a.m. - 9:00a.m.
Science 9:15 a.m. -10:00a.m.
Elective 10:05 a.m. - 10:55a.m.
Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 12:05p.m.
Math 12:10 p.m. - 1:00p.m.
PE 1:15 p.m - 2: 10p.m.
History 2:20p.m - 3:00p.m.

Electives: (Choose one)
Art
Music- Jared, Luna, Refilwe
Theater
Photography

Everyone will have to go to the front office/lobby to pick up their schedules and dorm info at the beginning. We're starting a day before classes start. So, that'll give people time to mingle and stuff before classes start the next day. And also it'll give new people the chance to jump in the RP. ^ ^-

Last edited by Ascadellia; 10-14-2010 at 04:12 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 05:47 AM

Reserved~!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 05:08 AM

Reserved~!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 06:25 PM

Reserved~!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 06:26 PM

Open!!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 06:27 PM

A blond haired boy arrived at the school in a taxi. Not having his own car and parents both off somewhere, he had to get one. Not that he minded. He waved the taxi person away with a small smile after gathering his suitcases. His purple eyes gazed at the place which would be his new home of his last high school year. His eyebrow arched lightly as he took in the sight. The building was rather ominous, with the whole Gothic architecture and climbing vines. 'What a nice school. So bright and happy.' he thought to himself, almost sarcastically. Yes, this school would surely make the students feel more at home. He of course, didn't mind so much. It was a rather new scenery, from the ordinary schools he had gone to to this. He just hoped that the students wouldn't be boring. He wanted some excitement, and to meet new people.

He straightened his clothes up, a dark green shirt that hung a little loose to his body with a black tie, and black simple pants. Pretty ordinary so it wouldn't attract attention. The building wasn't too big. Unlike most places he'd heard of, the dorms were in one building. Just on separate floors. His mother had told him that much at least. He made his way to the front of the academy to where he knew the lobby was. If he remembered correctly, today was just to get used to the campus and it's people. Brushing back some of his hair from his face, he glanced around. There were a couple of humans around, along with other races. It was funny, how they could coexist without the humans not knowing.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 07:40 PM

Syrine's mock 'Ghost Rider' motor cycle pulled into the student parking lot. Cutting the engine, she pulled off her helmet and shook out her blood red pigtails. It was unusual for a Raven to have red hair, but she liked being unusual, it was fun. She flashed a wicked smile, taking off her backpack, then leather jacket. Her green sleeveless button up accentuated her ample chest, as she shoved her jacket into her bag. Slinging it over one shoulder she walked into the building. "Cliche'd archetecture, but passable" she murmured to herself, eyes narrowing as she studied the inside, memorizing the layout.
Taking a ripped piece of paper out of her pocket, she looked around. "Dorm 104A... eh?" She walked up the stairs to her room.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 08-29-2010, 07:42 PM

Shaza brushed s piece of hair out of her face. Why had she grown it out so much? She didn't know really. Shaking her head she swept the mass into a messy bun and gazed out her window. Today would the the start of a new year and her son would be going back to school. She was proud of him really. The boy was smart. His brother Kwabena already in college and the the boy was damn near a straight A student. She shook her head again trying to get the grin off her face. If there was one thing she cared about most in her life it was her children. They had been with her the longest and they were her pride and joy. Refilwe was going through a slight rebellious stage but not too bad. He wasn't sneaking out, partying, drinking or smoking but he was separating himself. He'd become such a loner these days. Sometimes she wondered if it was her fault for hiding him. Well there wasn't much she could do about it now was there. This new job she had would be good for him, for all of them. If only to keep him safe.

There was a knock at her door. Shaza got up to answer it finding Kwabena standing there with a large bag, arms open wide. She grinned at him and pulled him into a hug. "My big boy..." She mumbles into his chest. The boy was nearly seven feet tall the last time she checked and he wasn't done growing yet.

"I'll see you later Ma. We'll be having dinner later in the evening right?" He asks not having let go of her yet.

"Yes, yes..." She pulled away but kept him within arms length of her. "Look at you and your big old self. I swear I should have cut you off at the knees." He just laughs running a hand over his head. He had shaved it when his girlfriend complained but now that it wasn't there he seemed to miss it. Shaza noticed. They had all grown their hair out at some point. Sighing Shaza shook her head and took the bag that Kwabena had in his out stretched hand.

"It's for Refilwe and you. I made it so I want you guys to wear it." He says grinning

"Well I don't see how that is possible. I saw it already. It'll clash with my outfit." Refilwe's softer voice filled the area. The boy just sitting there against the wall arms crossed a slight scowl on his face. Kwabena just stalks over there his boots stomping on the ground. Seriously he was built like a line backer about 6'7" and Shaza always wondered why he never even tried out for sports it wasn't like he was out of shape. He lifted weights every morning. In comparison Refilwe was shorter, around 5'8" slim build he could look like a girl if he tried. He was a very feminine and you wouldn't hear him deny it either.

Coming out of her thoughts she saw Kwabena ruffing Refilwe's hair his head under his arm. She shook her head before prying them apart. "Alright you two lets go. You both have to get to school." Both of them shrugged as they left the house. Kwabena was first out of the drive way then Refilwe and Shaza.
___

They made it there in little more then an hour. Shaza let Refilwe out so she could go park the car. With a goodbye he started into school. He would have to find his dorm room this year. But that he could do later right now he'd head to the lounge. He guessed it wouldn't hurt to go see who his class mates would be this year and if he could stand them.

Sighing he made his way through the doors. There were always so many people here and he knew most of them were human then others...Mother never really did explain anything to him, he noted. The blond guy he just passed certainly wasn't, Refilwe wasn't sure what he was, and he wasn't that bad looking either.

Refilwe casually let his mind wander into the boys as he continued walking. There was power there and a lot of it, wow. He was enamored already it seemed. But he just shook his head, even though the boy was his type he was straight it seemed. Oh how unfair was the world.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 08-29-2010 at 09:14 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 08:08 PM

Jared noticed two other students go toward the lobby. One of them had been a redhead, and the other was a brown-haired male, neither of them, he sensed was a normal human. He couldn't tell what they were though, but he was curious to know. He tilted his head somewhat as he passed a couple of humans and made his way, finally towards the secretary desk. The thing seemed to have been on the other side of the room, which wasn't a very small one. There were a couple of separate rooms inside, with couches and lounge chairs around for the students to mingle. There were some windows around to make the place a tab brighter.

He smiled at the woman she went over to see if he needed something. "May I help you?" the woman asked politely. She seemed friendly, but also a bit tired. As if she'd been doing this all day. Which, he didn't doubt she had.

He gave a short nod. "I'm here to pick up my schedule, the name's Jared Saito." he said, his tone friendly enough as he gave a small smile. He was a bit nervous, since it was his first day at this place. Hopefully he'll have a good roommate who wasn't a complete slob. As he waited for the lady to find his file, he drummed his fingers on the desk.

The lady finally came back with his file and handed it to him. "Here you are. The key to the dorm is inside. There's a map of the school, your schedule and the information of your dorm." she said before turning back to her computer.

He took the folder and nodded in thanks, stepping aside to let other have access to it. He opened the folder and started to walk to one of the chairs. The schedule didn't seem so bad. And, his room number was 231A? Well, he just hoped the room had a nice view.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 PM

Shaza smoothed the hair on top of her head. She sighed dropping her head on the steering wheel of her car. Okay, there was no need to be nervous. All she had to do today was got check out her classrooms and make sure Refilwe got settled in. Even so she felt the nervousness building in her stomach. To avoid confrontation she had home schooled both her children. When Kwabena showed no signs of inheriting his fathers power as Refilwe had she let him go to a pubic school for the first time after he hit puberty. Refilwe she hadn't allowed to go. He never whined about it but she...it was frustrating to have to keep him cooped up while his older brother was allowed his freedom.

Sighing heavily she took the keys out of the car and got out. She enabled the alarm before heading into the school. The lobby would be the logical place to start first. She'd see Refilwe and wish him well before letting him go off on his own. There was also another thing that worried her. The boy never smiled and if he did he tended to cover it with his hands. She knows why he does but she was his mother she was allowed to worry.

Walking into the lobby she glanced around at all the students trying to see if she could spot her son. It wouldn't be hard there were only a few people around. This was the day before school started. Some got here early to see their friends, others would be here later just because they could.

"Mother, if you look to your left you'd know I've been standing here for about three minutes."

"I know...i was just hoping you'd be at least chatting with someone." She mumbled staring up at him. Why did her children have to inherit their fathers height. In her family the women tended to be on the short side. She herself was only five-two. "Did you get your stuff, yet?" She asks straightening her over coat then his.

"No, not yet. I was just admiring my new roommate."
He says walking forward in the line. He was well aware he was right in front of him but he was ignoring that for the time being.

Shaza just swatted him in the arm. "You're impossible."

"Refilwe Tu..." He tells the woman behind the desk. When she goes to hand it over Shaza grabs it from her instead of Refilwe. "Mother..."

"Well lets see what you have shall we...Oh look you have one of my classes!"

"Mother stop it." He says taking the folder from her. he apologizes briefly to the woman before herding Shaza off to the side. He sighs letting her arm go. "Sometimes mother I think you do this on purpose." Shaza just grins causing Refilwe to sigh again.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 09:38 PM

Jared had settled down on a chair, his luggage right next to him at the moment. His eyes scanned through the schedule and the map, memorizing it. It didn't seem so bad. They had some time between classes just in case people got lost. He pocketed the key and placed his folder in one of the pockets in the smaller of the luggage. Standing up, he decided to head to his dorm. He noticed one of the teachers standing next to the student he saw earlier. The woman was short, but the boy was average height. He was still taller than the both of them though, since he stood at six foot one. He almost chuckled, seeing the interaction between the two. It seemed that they were related. This will be interesting. he thought to himself as he gave a small nod to the two, passing by them to go out of the lobby to the dorm building. Usually the teacher dotted on their children. That or they tended to be harder on them than everyone else.

Recalling the map, he knew that it was behind this building, to the left. The right side was where all the classes were. He figured first to go and put away the things, maybe claim a bed first. This way he could get his things situated and then roam around. He just hoped there was an elevator to the second floor. Stepping outside, he closed his eyes a little, enjoying the slight breeze that came today. It was hot, and he hated hot weather. He almost longed to have powers over the weather instead of elements. But, that was a little similar. Instead of having it everywhere, he'd just have it around himself. It'd be a dead giveaway though, and his parents had warned him not to use anything that could give him away to the humans. On that, they had been explicit.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:51 AM

Adam moaned as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. His pain-in-the-ass Uncle was visiting and was coming to wake him up for the tenth time. He heard a light knock and in an almost mechanical voice he heard, "Time to wake up, you thug." He gave no response, and the man's shoes clicked on the ground as he walked away. Adam threw his covers aside, and stood up. He was late, and he knew it. It didn't matter though, not like this was actual school. He threw on a black tank top, tight black skinny jeans, and his usual jacket on top. Although his outfit was somewhat casual, there was a formal feel to it. Brushing his attractively messy hair quickly, he walked out of his room and down the stairs, raising his eyebrow at a plate of breakfast on the table. Atleast his Uncle showed he care. He smirked to himself and ate it quickly, dashing off to do the other much-needed things that people do in the morning. When he was finished, he took a quick look into his sister's room, only to find her bed made and her lights off. Typical, he thought, smiling to himself. He was sure his sister was already at school. She was always such a good kid. He grabbed his bags that were already neatly packed and dashed out the door, hopping into his Uncle's car. His Uncle gave a small jump and made a face at him, which Adam responded to by shrugging innocently. "What can I say? I like sleeping." His Uncle made a comment that sounded like, 'Don't we all?' And drove off, towards the new school that Adam would now be staying at. Good riddance.

Bella blew a kiss to her mother as she stepped out of the car, waving cheerfully. "Goodbye mother, I'll miss you so." She said quietly as the car drove off. She was surprised that they hadn't fussed over her more. That was usually the case. She turned around and examined the huge building before her. "Interesting design." She commented, a small smile on her face. Being alone was liberating, and she took advantage of it anytime she got the chance to. She skipped happily towards the office and slowly opened the door, looking around and seeing a couple of others who had just arrived. They didn't seem to notice her and she walked to the lady at the desk, who smiled at her and talked to her as if she were a small child. It didn't bother her, though. After getting her schedule and her dorm, she had forgotten to ask where to go and found herself feeling lost. "Ah.. Maybe I should turn back.." She said, frowning a little. She ended up going outside and looking around stubbornly. Her brother was the one with the sense of direction. Bella sighed, and sat down on a bench, reading her schedule while she waited for somebody to pass by; or for Adam to come looking for her. "I don't mind missing out on the good bed." She joked, smiling to herself.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 02:52 AM

Shaking his head Refilwe opened his folder again. He'd have his class schedule and they could move everything from the truck into his dorm room. His mother next to him he quickly noted where he was to head to and closed the folder again.

"I'm in room 231A as I'm sure you saw. Do you know where your classrooms are?" He asks looking down at her. Shaza nods her head stopping then turning to look at him.

"Not a clue!" She says cheerfully scratching the back of her head. Refilwe sighs again. If he kept this up he'd end up sighing half his life away. "Oh its no big deal its not like I have to find it right now. Come on lets go get your things and head to your room okay!" Patting the boy on the shoulder she moves past him quickly heading straight for the door. Refilwe follows quickly behind his over enthusiastic mother.

----

Practically skipping with joy, though she reminded herself that at her weight and her breasts size it would hurt immensely if she did, Shaza made her way out of the school. The car was some where in the employee parking lot. She remembered where it was but she wasn't in any hurry. She could hear Refilwe's light foot steps behind her. It was amusing to think that after their first child her deceased husband wanted a girl. They got Refilwe. Even though he hadn't lived long enough to see him grow up she would say he definitely got half of what he wanted.

On the way to the parking lot she spotted a girl who looked completely lost. She was the most adorable thing Shaza had seen but she kept her smile light. Shaza stopped and waved to her. "Hey, are you lost?" She asks glancing over the girl.

Refilwe just sighed at his mother...again.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:05 AM

Adam spent the whole ride with his chin in his hand. It was silent. His Uncle usually had a good sense of humor, but ever since his wife left him and he was forced to stay with them, he had been a bit of a pain. Adam didn't dislike his Uncle, though, so he tried his best not to get in his way. When they arrived, Adam raised an eyebrow at the building. It was definitely different. He kicked open the door and jumped out, one of his bags falling to the ground behind him. He grabbed it and slung it over his shoulder, taking the other two in his hands. His Uncle only gave him an amused look, and a little wave. "Take care of your sister." He said and Adam nodded, shutting the door and walking towards the building. He stopped for a second as his Uncle's scar sped away, and sighed. Heading to the lobby, Adam looked around for his sister. She wasn't there. "She must be in her dorm.." He muttered, wishing that they hadn't denied him the right to dorm with his younger sister. He nodded at the lady who handed him his schedule and the keys to his dorm, forgetting his manners for the moment. She only smiled politely, though. Adam stomped down the hallway, his papers in his mouth. I believe it was this way.. He thought to himself, heading in the direction that the map had showed him. He hoped that he got there before his roommate, to avoid having to talk to anybody before he found his sister.

Bella's eyes widened a little and she looked up, blinking curiously. She was startled by the sudden question. She spotted a woman and a boy walking towards her. The boy was much taller, and there was something about the woman that Belle immediately liked. She smiled shyly and pointed to the piece of paper in her hands. "I guess you could say that." She said, her voice soft. "I forgot to look at the map and went my own way.. not the best idea." With that, she blushed a little and looked down childishly, hoping that she wasn't wasting their time. Her legs swung nervously, her feet not touching the ground.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 AM

Jared arrived at the dorm room building and a sigh of relief escaped through his lips as he saw an elevator. The building was nice enough. Many rooms, since this was where they would all live at. He made his way to the elevator before glancing around. The coast was clear, since nobody was there. Most likely they had already put their things away. He gave a small smirk, using his powers to levitate his luggage a little off the ground, making it lighter on him as he walked. He kept his hands around the handle, just in case. Much better. He was by no means a sports person, and his things were a bit heavy. It was a relief to at least lift some weight off. Pushing the button to go up, he lowered the bags on the floor, waiting.

It was all new to him, living somewhere that wasn't home. And going to school at the same place. Also sharing a bedroom with someone he knew nothing about. He was an only child, thus never needed to share a room. Once he heard the ding of the elevator doors, he went inside and pressed the second floor button. There were three floors it seemed. The last one might have been for extras. If they ever needed more space. He hummed a little, feeling the thing lift up to the second floor as he closed his eyes. As soon as it stopped, he opened his eyes and went to the right, where the rooms 215 and up were located. As he walked, he took his hand off the handle, grabbing the key one he spotted his new room for the year. Opening it, he blinked in surprise. The room looked really nice. A bit different, and a lot more modern than one would have expected. It was pretty big, with a sofa and everything. And two of the big beds, a big bathroom. And a view of the outside.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 03:32 AM

Shaza smiled at the younger girl. "Oh that's okay. I do the same all the time." She chuckles patting the girl on the shoulder. "Do you know where you're staying? I was heading to my car to help Refilwe unpack but he can do that himself." Refilwe's face just scowls off and over their heads. Oh for the love of... "Come on, lets try and find your dorm!" Shaza reaches over to grab the girls hand and reaches back with the other to hand Refilwe the keys to the car. She looks up at him an almost...almost innocent look on her face. "You can find the car right sweetie?" She says mentally sending him the position of the car.

Closing his eyes Refilwe nods heading off in the direction of the parking lot while Shaza was pulling the girl in the direction of the dorms. "My name is Shaza Tu, You can call me Shaza. I'll be teaching here this year, math and Music. Odd combination right. What's your name?" She chatters keep a soft but firm grip on the girls hand.

----

"Damn it mother." Refilwe mutters as he lifts his luggage out of the trunk of the car. These things weighted a ton. What did she do pack his entire room in here? Refilwe wondered if his mother was all there some days. He shook his head closing the trunk and glancing down at the seven bags he had to carry. He was never going to be able to make it back with all of them at once. They were good sized bags that weighed at least twenty pounds each.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration and made a quick decision. It wasn't the best idea considering but if he wanted get this done quick and easy he would have to.With minimal concentration Refilwe mentally lifted the bags up on each side of him and stuck his hands in the handles. It would seem today he'd look like the strong man, if only number and weight of bags alone. he might as well get this over with. He thought making his way towards the dorms and his room. Finding a window he lifts the bags up ahead of him through it, after making sure no one was there then lifts himself into the window as well. His mental sweep told him that this would be a hallway and he was correct and it was near his room too thank the powers that be.

Shaking his head repeats his earlier process and heads over to the room. There was someone in the room when he got there even. Damn it. He couldn't me mentally open the door while trying to keep his bags from falling down so he did the only logical thing, he kicked the door in a sort of knock to see if they heard it.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 03:35 AM

On her way to her room, Syra noted the demons from the humans, and all the inbetweens. There where some that she instantly didn't like, those she had to prank. And there where some that didn't piss her off. They wouldn't be pranked as hard. She got to her dorm, unlocked the door, and stepped into her new room. She nodded approvingly, and tossed her bags onto a bed. "I guess I claim this one. Now the question is, wheres my roomie?" she sighed, "and whats she going to be like..."

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:53 AM

Adam growled as he pulled his bags with him down the hallway. He stopped at an elevator, raising an eyebrow. He didn't have any hands to press the button with. Looking around and rolling his eyes, an arm suddenly appeared right under his original one, and it stretched out and pressed the button. It disappeared quickly, and Adam dragged himself to the elevator.

In the elevator, he dropped all of his bags and pressed the button to the floor where his dorm was supposed to be. He hadn't seen many people yet, but his mind had been elsewhere the whole time. Belle. Where could she be? His eyebrows furrowed, and his expression changed to that of a worried parent. He promised her that he wouldn't let his overprotective attitude ruin the school year for him, but he couldn't help it. If Belle really was a chosen one.. Well, bad things could happen to her. The elevator door suddenly opened, and he stuffed the schedule into the pocket of his bag, picking them up again and walking down to his room. He passed by 231A and raised an eyebrow at the guy who was trying to kick his door. He walked up to him and switched his bags to one hand, easily opening the door with the other. "Already having trouble, I see?" He asked, an amused smirk on his face.

Belle followed the woman hand in hand, dragging her small bag behind her. She didn't want to bring too many things at once, so she only brought a backpack, and a bag with wheels full of clothing and other important items. Her mother insisted that she wait for her brother and make him carry the bags, but she wouldn't have it.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." Belle asked, her eyes a little wide with curiosity. So this woman was a teacher. She seemed very energetic, and it was hard to imagine her being a mother. She was very pretty, too. "It's an odd combination, indeed." She responded, a small smile on her face. She followed the woman as if she were her daughter, shyly looking around the huge building. "My name is Belle. Belle Rose."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 04:02 AM

Jared almost gave a jump as a kick came from the other side of the door. His eyes widened, looking startled before striding over to open the door. It might have been his roommate. But why kick? He had no idea. He put on a small smile in what he hoped to be a welcome one. As his hand reached for the knob, the door suddenly opened. He blinked, looking at the male who opened it, and then at the other one who was standing there. He raised an eyebrow, confusion in his eyes and face. "Er.. I have two roommates?" he asked, smirking a little. He studied the two boys. One of them, was the one he had seen earlier with the teacher. And the other one, he hadn't seen before, so he must have gotten there after he left. He stepped aside quickly to let either of them in, since he had no idea which one was his roomie.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 04:32 AM

Refilwe blinked at the man boy who had walked up to him. He blinked a few times before answering. It seemed this school had more then one beautiful boy in it. And they were both smirking. Was that a requirement for men around here? If it was then Refilwe was going to have to put on a dress and move into the girls dorms. He did not smile, nor did he smirk. He could hear Kwabena's laughter already.

Blinking again he nods slowly as the boy opens the door. And there was the other one just behind the door. Jared, was the name he pulled from his head. "Hello." he says walking into the room and setting his bags down both mentally and physically. This place was going to be too distracting. Not that he didn't love the decor. But is there were going to be an ample supply of gorgeous men he was going to have to really buckle down.

Shaking his head he turns around to face the two by the door. And they were both paled skinned and fair haired, he noted briefly. There was also the brief notion of a reverse oreo which he quickly banished for his thoughts. No need to get ahead of ones self. His face stayed neutral as he stared. "Refilwe Tu." He introduces himself raising a hand over his sternum and bowing briefly before straightening again.

------

"Oh child you re no trouble at all I'm glad to be able to help, and you have a lovely name. Beautiful Rose. You're parents must have known you would be so pretty when you got older to call you that." Shaza chattered continuing into the dorm building and down a hallway. "I gave mt kids names that I thought fit them too. Refilwe, the one with me, his name means 'We were given'. I named him that because that was the last child my husband gave me before he passed."

Shaza turned to the girl, stopping then inside the foyer. "So we're in the dorms, what room are you in?"

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:47 AM

Adam chuckled as he eyed the two guys. He leaned against the doorway and dropped his bags. A little break won't hurt. The one who had walked in was giving him a weird look, and he felt a little strange. As if he were being examined. "Name's Adam." He said casually, running his fingers through his hair. He had a lazy smile on his face and his gaze turned to the other boy, who looked a bit confused. "Don't worry, I'm not here to crowd the room. Mine's the one next door. So in a way, we're neighbors." He nodded at Refilwe and then at the other boy. "And your name?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Belle followed and smiled warmly at the woman. "Thank you so much." She said, blushing at the compliment. Her mother had named her Belle for that exact reason, but she never gave it much thought.

"That's very clever. When I have kids, I want their names to mean something as well." She said, the thought making her heart flutter. She wasn't one to dwell on things like that, but she always wished for simple things; like a family. Of course, that was hard when you were small and people treated you like a baby. Looking up at the woman, Belle thought that she must have had no trouble with that. She was beautiful.

"I-I think it said 120A" Belle said clumsily, fumbling with the paper.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 AM

Jared raised an eyebrow, tilting his head as the boy went in. So he supposed that he was his roommate. That was fine by him. He gave a small smile. "Hey." he said before he chuckled, nodding to the inside of the room. "Well, wanna come in or ya gonna stay out there the whole time?" he asked, almost joking. They both seemed well behaved, for now. And they didn't seem hostile, which was good in his book. He glanced over at Refilwe and nodded at Adam when they introduced each other. "My name's Jared Saito. Pleasure to meet you both." he replied politely. The name Refilwe sounded pretty unique, and well.. Adam was a fairly common name, but a nice one nonetheless. He brushed his hair away before going over to his bed, glad he had been able to get there first. He left the door open for Adam, just in case he wanted to come inside. He had to wonder if either of them were human, or something else. They didn't seem to be.