View Poll Results: You put the Sorting Hat on your head. What house are you in?
Gryffindor 4 16.67%
Ravenclaw 8 33.33%
Slytherin 9 37.50%
Hufflepuff 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 04:18 AM

((Don't worry Wistful! I'm coming! lol On another note, I added an inventory sheet to my first post that will be updated as necessary. :)))

Arriving back at the Slythering Common Room entrance, Cassi spoke the password before remembering that the girl with her might not be supposed to hear. She turned back to the older, bigger girl sheepishly. "Y-You w-won't u-use th-the p-password t-to g-get into th-the c-common r-room, w-will y-you?" she asked, blushing violently. Once she got her answer, she just nodded. "G-Goodnight, l-lady!"

And with that, Cassi was sprinting through the common room, hands over her ears and eyes staring straight ahead. It was such an awful room! But Annie was still there, and it was with delight that Cassi threw herself onto the bed, bouncing three or four times due to her light weight and small size. "S-Sorry it t-took s-so l-long," she said, pulling off her ruffled pink socks. "I-I al-almost g-got i-in t-t-trouble. B-But I-I had per-permission, s-so it w-was f-fine."

Undressed down to her underclothes, perfectly hiding the bulge from the diaper, Cassi looked to Annie for her next question. "Wh-Which b-bed i-is m-mine?" she asked, looking around the room in confusion.

((PS: I love how fast we're growing! XD))

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-09-2011, 04:40 AM

(I must say. I am impressed with how much detail you put in Angelo, the most detail I had outside from Wistful)

Alyssa just sighed wondering why that Slytherin would even think that she would even WANT to get into the common room. She trudged back up the stairs trying to remember the name Professor McGonagall adressed the Slytherin as. Cassie it was. She would have to remember that. She reached the fat lady, mumbled the password, and went to her four post bed to lie down for the night.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 04:43 AM

((Thank you! :oops: I've was working on showing-not-telling, but I think it's become sort of habit by now. ^^))

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-09-2011, 04:53 AM

(decide what morning class you want. I'll play as teh teacher as well."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 10-09-2011, 12:01 PM

(Lols I just remember wtf I'm wearing and what I carry around...it's all part of my ubber leetness :D <---is sleepy)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 02:15 PM

((I have no idea what you mean by that. O.o Nevermind! I get it now that I went back and skimmed again. :sweat: Say, Wistful? Are you going to respond to Cassi? I know we kind of got away from you, but I'm back now! :)))

Last edited by Angelo; 10-09-2011 at 02:32 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-09-2011, 02:55 PM

"Hello, Stranger," Anniebelle spoke softly, at the return of Cassie.

She had finished eating, then clearing the bed. Leaving many thoughts to pass through her mind. One of which was the sorry Cassie presented her with.

"About earlier, no need to apologize. I never even knew my parents. It's strange to say the least, there's people who do know what happened to them--that won't tell. I understand when people need to get up and do things--it very common, seeing that my foster parents are muggles--they tend to do it a lot. I'm glad you didn't get into trouble, especially on your first night. Another thing, choose whichever bed you wish--there are many that are still available, due to the late arrivals this year."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM

"Th-that's s-sort of s-sad," Cassi said, feeling herself tear up again. "Ar-are y-your f-foster p-parents n-nice? M-my p-parents ar-are g-great, though I-I di-disappoint th-them all th-the t-time." Rare in America, Cassi's parents were Pure-bloods, but that didn't get her any leeway from the other Slytherins. In fact, it seemed as to they detested her even more for that.

"M-maybe m-my p-parents c-can h-help us f-find o-out who y-your r-real p-parents w-were!" Cassi exclaimed, beaming at the bigger girl. "I-I'll h-help y-you an-anyway, b-but I-I'll make s-sure t-to s-send th-them a-a l-letter t-tomorrow." Unable to contain her joy, Cassi bounded to her feet and danced a bit, singing softly. Due to her physical age, around three or four, Cassi's voice had that childishly angelic quality, and was quite a treat to hear. Her timidity, however, often kept her from using, or even acknowledging, her gifts and talents.

"I-I'll t-take th-the t-top th-then," Cassi announced, climbing up the ladder before slipping under the dark green comforter, fully concealing her pink pajamas."G-Goodnight, A-Annie!" And in a few moments, she was asleep soundly, snoring softly as children are apt to do.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM

My Foster parents are extremely thick-headed, they're muggles. I had to beg them to let me attend my first year. They're rather disappointed at times--admitting that they wish they had adopted a normal child sometimes. I would love to find my real parents, it would be a nice change of pace, they may not want me though. I don't even know what they look like. It's extremely nice of you to be so considerate, I'm glad we met. Goodnight, Cassie," Anniebelle spoke softly as her eyes began to grow heavy and sleep had finally overwhelmed her minutes later.

Evonka had made her way to her room prior to the ending of the feast in the Great hall. She settled into her favorite arm chair close to the fireplace--watching the flames flicker. This evening seemed dull to her, she truly hoped the rest of the year wouldn't turn out in such a manner.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM

(ReaperOfTime: and Darkness Has Yaoi: the night activity of Hogwarts is over and it is time for classes. Please come back)

Alyssa awoke slightly earlier than the rest of the Gryffindors. She put on her robes, tied her tie and put on her little bracelet that she always wore. She was proud of the scarlet and gold on her tie. It made it clear that she was different from her twin. She headed down to the Great Hall hoping that the first years can find it on their own. If not there is a male prefect who can take them.

Allison was already in the Great Hall eating her breakfast. She waved her twin over to sit before he rest of all the houses came down and they had to sit with their houses.
"How did you like your first night as a Prefect?

"It was tiring! You would think that the first years would at least LOOK at Hogwarts: A History. One first year girl kept falling through the few trick stairs."
At the mention of that huge book, Alison rolled her eyes, "Not everyone knows that book by heart." She looked up at the enchanted ceiling, the sky was pale blue with a singe cloud floating to the sun to block it. "I just hope this weather keeps up for Quittich tryouts."
"You and me both. Look, the rest of the school is coming down." She hugged her sister, then went over to the Gryffindor table to sit down and eat.

She saw the Slytherin's heading to their table and recognized the girl from last night, Cassie was her name. She hoped she remembered right.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 PM

Rolling over in her sleep, Cassi mumbled something in Parseltongue. It felt like she was flying! And then she hit something with enough impact to knock the air out of her, jarring her awake. She was laying on the dark green carpet of the Slytherin Dorm, with Annie in the bed next to her. Rising to her feet, Cassi took a moment to wipe the saliva coating her chin off, blushing. Maybe her parents were right about getting her a toddler bed with rails. She often rolled out of regular beds, as this morning proved.

Panting a little bit to get her breath back, Cassi grabbed her robes before leaving. Several Slytherins pointed and laughed as she darted through the Common Room, which was a little less frightening during the day. Chances are, they had just laughed at her out of principle, and not for any real reason. But still, she was glad to be out of there while she was on her way to the bathroom. There were no prefects around like last night, thankfully, so she wasn't too worried about getting in trouble as she strolled down the stone hallway, passing beautiful flower arrangements, shining suits of armor, and elaborate tapestries.

Once inside, she pulled out her wand. A flick and twist, followed by the incantation, and the door was locked. A further spell kept it from being unlocked by Alohomora. Then she went about changing in piece. The password was spoken into her hat so she could withdraw her clothing and changing supplies, and Sparky crawled out from the dirty robes of yesterday to coil up on the sink. This time, it was much easier to change her sodden undergarment. She had already thrown yesterday's robes and pajamas into the hamper, so all she had to do was rip the tabs and let it plop to the floor.

As the air hit her damp skin, she shivered, quickly wiping off the urine from last night before grabbing an Easy-Up from the pack she had pulled out of her hat. It was, like the Huggies, a see-when-wet type so that she was alerted by faded designs whenever she had wet it. After they were gone, she absolutely needed a change so she didn't leak.

With the pink and white, size-3 Easy-up, decorated with Dora the Explorer in a ballerina outfit, up around her waist, Cassi took the powder and squeezed it into the undergarment. She did the front first, followed by the back. This helped ensure she wouldn't get a rash. Unlike with the diapers though, she didn't have to lay on the cold stone-tiled floor of the bathroom.

Enjoying the scent of the baby powder and wipes, mixed with the scent of the Easy-up, Cassi took her time putting on the rest of her clothes. A pair of black tights, underarmor actually, came first, followed by a similar sweatshirt, all under her robes. The underamor was to help with her body heat, as well as keep her covered in the event that the too-large robes were to fall off or something. Sparky then crawled up her side and around her arm, sighing lazily. The meat she had given him had been one of his favorites; a rare treat for him being so good yesterday.

Fully dressed, Cassi hurried back to the dorm, passing once again through the awful Common Room. If it was up to her, she would've redecorated ages ago. "A-Annie!" she said in greeting. "G-Good m-morning!"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-09-2011, 08:45 PM

Anniebelle rolled over sleepily, "Hi, Cass, Morning to you. I'll be right back."

Anniebelle got up going to her trunk for a fresh changes of clothes--grabbing her favorite black dress, undergarments, and robe then heading out of the room. She mad her was across the house floors to the bathroom, once in there she changed. While she was in there she washed her face, realizing she had fallen asleep in her make up. Then heading back her bed, to see her weasel in a complete panic.

"Rupert, come here, my sweet," Anniebelle spoke softly, the weasel rushed over and climbed up her robe--nestling itself in her hair.

She then went to her trunk grabbing her dark makeup and applying it. When she was done she settled herself for a minute.

"You ready to go down for breakfast?"

Evonka got up from her chair, it was apparently morning, she hadn't slept a win due to her insomnia, she was up and full of energy. She was going to have to talk to one of the professors about some type of sleep aid. She got ready and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

When she got there, she sat along with all the other Hufflepuffs and started to eat breakfast.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 10-09-2011 at 08:49 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 10:36 PM

Sitting there kicking her dangling feet, Cassi was surprised to see Annie's weasel start freaking out, standing to back away quickly. Being bitten didn't sound like a fun way to start the day, and the animal was really frightening her. As always, she was beginning to cry. Her emotional lability was really an issue at times. Especially when you lived in a place like this. She could remember being made fun of for being a crybaby vividly, and it only served to make her cry harder.

She also knew that the weasel was freaking out because it had seen or smelled Sparky, who normally could eat a hunk of meat twice the weasel's size, regardless of the fact that he was smaller than most Phoenix Dragons his age. But she worried for nothing because Annie came to save the day, calming the weasel down quite quickly.

To be honest, Cassi wished she could go around with Sparky like that. Never a care for whether or not she'll get in trouble. But no, in England, owning a dragon was a serious crime, even one as tame as the Phoenix Dragon. Her Parseltongue also didn't mean anything good over here, and would just get her shunned and bullied by even more students than usual.

Wiping the snot from her nose, Cassi frowned at how childish she looked, seeing herself in the mirror while Annie put on her makeup. She looked like a lost little girl, which was one of the reasons people made so much fun of her. Her heart-shaped face, button nose, and naturally open eyes that grafted the illusion of being perpetually surprised made her a poster child for cuteness, though she had a hard time believing it of herself.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm r-ready," she stammered, following behind Annie as they made their way down towards the Grand Hall, the elective list in her tiny hand. She had made her two choices while Annie was away: Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. Divination because it sounded like fun, and Care of Magical Creatures because she loved animals. And Sparky. He had a part to play too.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM

"Cass, you don't have to worry about Rupert he only nibbles on my ears some mornings to wake me up. He's completely harmless, I promise," She grinned softly through her words. "So..what electives have you decided to take?"

Anniebelle made her way to the great hall with Cassie following closely behind her. She worried about her new friend and decided to remain in ear shots distance of her for the rest of the year, she knew she would probably never make and extraordinary friend like Cassie in the years to come. A few minutes later they both arrived at the great hall, Anniebelle took a seat an the end of the table, patting the place next to her for Cassie to sit.

Evonka watched as the two young Slytherins came into the Great--they were probably second or third years by the looks of the larger of the two girls. Both looked as though the Sorting had had severely misjudged their statures. She scowled somewhat, then realizing how judgmental she was being, she went back to eating, trying to figure out what had brought on her sudden wave skepticism.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 12:12 AM

Simply nodding at Annie's statement that Rupert was harmless, Cassi tried to quell her hiccups before they entered the Grand Hall. "I-I *hic* ch-chose D-Divination, a-and *hic* C-Care of *hic* M-Magical C-Creatures," she answered, drawing several pairs of eyes with her hiccups. All they did was serve to heighten the illusion that she was just a little girl, and so Cassi found herself blushing as she walked by the other students.

She was grateful that Annie had pulled out a chair for her, and happy that someone wanted to sit next to her. Scrambling into the seat, Cassi looked around, noticing a girl from Hufflepuff looking at her and Annie, which just served to bring the blushes back. At least the hiccups were gone. One thing about the schools' scheduling was that she would probably have most, if not all, of her classes with Annie, so they wouldn't be too bad. And heck, Annie may even be able to help her out. Cassi wasn't good at anything, so she could use all the help she could get.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-10-2011, 12:42 AM

"Hmm, I haven't taken those in the three years I've attended here, and to be honest with you I haven't chosen my electives yet. I think I'll stick with the electives you're taking," Annie grinned as she grabbed a biscuit and a hard-boiled egg from the plate in front of her.

She placed both on her plate, buttering the biscuit then cutting the hard boiled egg into pieces and eating a bit--sharing parts with her weasel, who squirmed down and took a few sips from her cup. She started nibbling on her biscuit, taring off pieces of that for the weasel too--in which the weasel partook in eating happily.

Evonka realized she had been caught mid-act watching the two girls, which somewhat amused her. She picked at her food, saving a handful of bacon in a napkin for her cat's supper. None of the Hufflepuffs seemed too talkative, she finished early and headed over to talk to Gryffindor's Alyssa.

"Hello, Alyssa, how are you doing so far this year," Evonka questioned.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 10-10-2011 at 12:45 AM..

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-10-2011, 12:53 AM

Alyssa waved over to Cassie, hoping that her harshness last night hasn't frightened her. She wasn't looking foward to her Divination class first thing in the morning with the Slytherins. She knew that her sister had Transfiguration with the Hufflepuffs. She giggled slightly at the idea of her sister showing off her brains.

"Hi Eve. I can't really tell you. The year just started. How was your summer?"

Allison had finished eating started walking to the Transfiguration classroom. She read her books over the summer and she was beyond ready.

Last edited by xXMCRAngel2107Xx; 10-10-2011 at 01:14 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-10-2011, 01:28 AM

"It was quite well, My travels to Egypt and Romania, were quite lovely," she withdrew the gift from her robe pocket and handed it to Alyssa, "Brought you something, like I promised I would."

She held out her hand, a small box--wrapped in parchment, waiting for Alyssa to take it..

"I hope you like it. I did some digging around one of the old shrines in my time in Egypt, found it--thought you might like it."

"That sound interesting..you know, if you wanted to we could whip up a charm to you could hold normal cups...you know like make the outside of the cups smaller, but keep the inside of them bigger, so you'd feel maybe a little more your age. That and it would be fun to work on a spell with someone," Anniebelle grinned as he and her weasel had finished eating. "I'm ready to do to class when you are."

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 10-10-2011 at 01:55 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 01:29 AM

Pulling two pancakes and a couple of strips of bacon onto her plate, Cassi licked her lips with anticipation. The food looked delicious! She had to admit that having Annie in her electives made them sound a lot more fun. Although having a friend was an odd prospect for Cassi, who didn't believe she deserved them. It was quite a strange occurrence for her. "I-I t-took W-Wandlore b-back at m-my o-old sc-school in A-America," Cassi said, taking off her hat and muttering the password in Parseltongue, this time loud enough for others to hear, which caused her to look around in alarm while muttering, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Regardless, she reached into the hat and withdrew two baby bottles and a sippy cup, filling all three with pumpkin juice before throwing the bottles into the hat for future use. The sippy cup remained out, however, drawing attention and snickers from her fellow Slytherins. But Cassi had noticed the girl from last night waving, and waved back, which coincidentally cut the snickers short. They weren't gone, just exchanged for death glares. After all, Slytherins and Gryffindors weren't on the best of terms.

Finishing her breakfast, tiny by comparison to some of the others, Cassi sat as patiently as possible while waiting for Annie to finish so they could go to class. Shortly afterwards, however, she began fidgeting. She really wasn't good at sitting around.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-10-2011, 01:49 AM

"Digging around Egyptian shrines? You didn't get attacked by a mummy did you?" Alyssa joked. She didnt even think mummies even really existed. But she rippes up teh parchment and looked inside, wondering what Eve had brought her this tome.

Last edited by xXMCRAngel2107Xx; 10-10-2011 at 01:52 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-10-2011, 02:03 AM

"Nope, no mummies. I just had to find you a piece of priceless old text, since I knew you loved to read some much. Maybe we can decipher it together," Evonka grinned. "Maybe tonight before dinner, we could cuddle up at the library and decode a couple of pages of it. So what did you end up doing this summer and did you miss me?"

She managed to turn back time thinking about the day the two of them met their second year at Hogwarts. How they had stumbled across each other in the library working on a research paper, she couldn't help but turn her current grin into a full-fledged smile.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 02:09 AM

"N-No, th-that's n-not e-even th-the r-real is-issue," Cassi explained, taking a drink from the childish cup. "I-I'm s-such a-a c-clutz th-that I-I sp-spill i-it an-anyway." Not to mention she had just never had practice drinking from regular glasses. Her mother had just gotten tired of all the stains in the carpet, and cleaning up messes.

Despite herself, Cassi was amazed that Annie hadn't heard her speak in Parseltongue. She had spoken loud enough that other kids further down the table had looked at her funny. Maybe she just wasn't saying anything? That was probably it. But why? To spare her feelings by keeping it a secret? It was a confusing train of thought for someone like Cassi, who didn't quite understand the concept of kind actions.

When Annie said they could go, Cassi bounded to her feet before running up to hand the Headmistress her choices. Then she darted back after Annie. She needed her to lead the way, after all. "D-Divination's f-first," she stammered, looking around as if she could see the room through all of the walls.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-10-2011, 02:15 AM

Alyssa's eyes really lit up. "This looks like the stuff in my ancient runes book!" She put her arm around Eve figuring that she can talk to McGonagall about getting out of Divination because she rarely did the work anyway.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-10-2011, 02:29 AM

Anniebelle arose from where she sat, and started to make her way to the relocated Divination's classroom.

"As she made her way there she spoke, "Hmm, well we could enchant the cup like I suggested and add some type of anti-gravity spell to it, so the liquid doesn't spill, and if you don't know how to drink out of cups, I could you-know teach you, I don't mind in all honesty. I spill liquids from time to time--I know what it's like."

They had made their way to the Divination's classroom, Anniebelle walked in any headed straight in to talk to the teacher.

The teacher turned around to meet the inquiry of the student, "Yes?"

"Hello, Professor Trelawney, I was wondering if there was a spot open in your class--seeing that I currently have no electives, I figured I would partake in your class," Anniebelle grinned

"Yes, yes, there are a few spots left and I'm glad you have joined my class...Miss.."

"Langdon," I cut in.

"Ah, yes, Miss. Langdon--sit where ever you like."

Anniebelle found her and Cassie both seats and settled herself in for Divinations.

"Well, I'm glad it seems fimilair," Evonka in turn wrapped her arm around Alyssa, "So, we've got a date. I will slip us in a light snack and some Pumpkin juice. Unless, of course you can slip your finger through McGonagall this morning, maybe smooth talk her out of your first class this morning. We could shoot the breeze and enjoy your new book together."

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 10-10-2011 at 02:35 AM..

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-10-2011, 02:51 AM

Just then, an awl flew into the window, dropping a letter on her lap. Her parents my be muggles, but she taught them how to use owl post to keep in contact with her, she looked for Alison but found that she was gone. "Eve, I have to go get my sister. I'll talk to McGonagall too." She opened the letter and read it as she walked down the Entry hall to find her sister.

Alison desided to go into the library as she does every morning. She was surprised however, when she saw Alyssa coming over to her.
"Hey, mom sent us a letter. she said that when we go up to see her for Christmas she'll get us both a cat "
Really? I miss Fluffy."
"I do too, but now we can get a new cat."
"Alison grabbed the letter out or Alyssas hand. "Go to class. At least mine is on this floor."
"Fine see you Alison!"

With that Alyssa went back to the main hall to get Eve.