Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-04-2007, 07:34 PM

Still angry, Kaderin wandered around making turns at random until the sound of voices caught her attention followed by some sort of music. She followed it until she saw an open window. Sitting out on the lawn were two people. Male and female. Kaderin watched slightly then sat down on the window seat and pulled out her sketch book and began to sketch. She began to hum absently as she worked, catching the two figures on her paper.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 09-04-2007, 08:28 PM

Delilah lifted her head a bit to look around. She had finished her letter a long time ago. Now she was sitting, her knees hugged to her chest with her hands gently placed on top of them, and staring at the ground. It was nice outside, even if she was alone. She glanced up and over the tree-tops to the sky. With a sigh, she went back to staring at the ground. "I wonder what I can do this weekend," she mumbled just over her knuckles.

Reed had turned around and was walking back toward the fountain where he had left Delilah. He doubted she had moved the spot since he left. On his way back, he heard something. It was sweet and melodic. He stopped and glanced over both shoulders before finding the source. It came from two people sitting under a tree. The sound of the harp struck an artistic cord in his mind and gears started turning. He dashed inside and headed straight for the music room; a new beat was already forming in his head.

Delilah put her feet flat on the ground and stood up. She took a moment to dust off her skirt. After picking up her notebook and tucking her pencil behind an ear, she turned and headed back inside. As much as the beauty of nature was begging for her to stay outside and stare at the ground, she was getting a little too warm for her liking. While she walked down the hallways, not reallycaring where she was heading at the moment, she hummed a song she heard on the radio earlier that morning.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-04-2007, 09:57 PM

Gwen walked silently down the hall thinking she might disturb someone if she walked to loudly. She stop at a window to look outside. She quietly sighed at the beauty that was before her. She always loved nature. Gwen thought to herself 'maybe sometime I could go out and paint, if I'm not to busy.' She took one last look and kept on walking.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-04-2007, 11:20 PM

Ash was suprised by Kaderin's sudden outburst, but just shook his head and continued down the hall. She'd find something interesting to draw and it would calm her. It always did. With one last shake of his head, he continued the way they had been going. Moments later, he nearly ran into someone.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2007, 05:28 AM

Jack smiled as he played the grass whistle. He managed to make different tones and smiled as they played together. He looked at her through his eyelashes and smiled as he saw her playing the harp so every gentle.
The dark hair suddenly got in his face and he brushed it away quickly.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 10:20 AM

"S-sorry," she managed to mumble. Becuase she was not thinking about where she was walking, Deliliah had almost knocked shoulders with someone. She looked up and tucked some of her bangs behind an ear. They fell back into place because of gravity, but somehow she managed to see through her cascade of hair; the person she had almost collided with was Ash. She gave a shy smile. "I should pay attention next time," she said quietly aloud. Delilah turned and continued to walk, but a bit slower this time.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 09-05-2007, 11:37 AM

From force of habbit her eyes were closed. She always thought music sounded so much better with them so. When the whistling came, the two sounds blended perfectly.
She was smiling as she plucked away.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2007, 05:23 PM

They played for quite some time until Jack's lips got dry. He stopped playing and licked his lips slightly. "Thank you, that was very nice." he smiled and looked at her with a gentle smile.
He just dropped the grass and then laid down and looked at the tree leaves.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-05-2007, 06:47 PM

"Hey, wait!" Ash called out as he turned and caught up to her. "Delilah right? Look, it was my fault for not paying attention." He walked besid her in silence for a moment, trying to think of something to say. "So..um....where were you going in such a hurry anyway?"

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 08:18 PM

"Uh-huh," she replied. Delilah slowed her pace a little. She made second thoughts about telling him that it was really her fault; however, it was both of their faults to blame because neither of them were paying attention. At his question, she shrugged. Delilah looked at the ground ahead of her, not knowing if she should look at Ash or not. It was not that he was ugl, but she was not sure of her own confidence yet.

"I... I don't know," Delilah finally answered with words. She took the chance to steal a look of Ash and looked back at the ground a few feet ahead. "Anywhere my feet take me for now," she added quietly. Delilah thought about what she said and slowed her pace down to a slow stroll. "And you?" She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and through her hair. She tried to tuck her hair behind her ear again, and successfully got most of her hair out of her way. Now she could see better through both blue eyes.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-05-2007, 08:58 PM

Ash considered telling Delilah the truth, but suspected that it was bad manners to speak of another girl at the moment, just friends or not. He glanced over at Delilah and smiled. "Well, I wasn't actually going anywhere in particular. Just wandering."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 09:55 PM

Gwen finally found the time she needed to go paint outside. She quickly gathered up her paint supplies and went out side to the garden.
'Such a beautiful day!' Gwen thought to herself as she set up her easel and paints. She desided to paint a picture of a rose bush that was in full bloom. While she painted she hoped to herself that she would make a friend while she was here.

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 10:47 PM

Name:Acsenia
Bio: A wanderer trying to find her place in this world
Interest: loves the beach
Extra: Laid back but has a really bad temper when angered
Crushes: ?
Look: Pic in sig

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 10:50 PM

Acsenia opened the door cautiously and peeked inside not knowing what she was going to find. She quietly and carefully stepped inside and looked around. "Hello?" She said in barely a whisper.

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 10:55 PM

Not seeing anyone she walked Acsenia walked up the grand staircase and looked around for someone who could tell her where she was at. She sighed.

"Why do I get myself into these perdicaments?"

This was the second time this week she had gotten lost. But being a wanderer you would think that she could never be lost. She was odd that we she supposed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 11:14 PM

After finishing her painting, Gwen headed up to her room to put her painting up to dry. She went around the corner and came face to face with a girl a few years older that her self.
"Are you lost?" Gwen asked the older girl. "I made a map of the mansion after I kept getting lost," Gwen pulls out a folded piece of paper. "you can have it if you want. I've got another one."

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 11:17 PM

Acsenia was slightly startled by the other girl's sudden appearance. She smiled slightly. "Thanks, but could you tell me where I am? I just happened to stumble on this place by accident?"

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2007, 01:59 AM

"Ah." She returned his smile with her own and gave a single nod of her head. Delilah quickened her step just by a little. She thought about what her stay in the mansion would be like, and sighed. "Call me Dee," she turned her head so her face was toward him. Delilah tucked a few more strands of hair, which had fallen loose, behind her ear again.

Just wandering? she thought. It was a little hard to believe that someone would be 'just wandering.' Delilah paused at the thought. She let out a soft giggle that was short lived when she realised what she was doing. She cleared her throat and put her hands in front of her, the notebook being held by both. "I... I don't usually... do things with... anyone," she said with brief pauses, "but... would you like to... do something?" Delilah looked back to him. "I should get back to practicing... my brother made a piece... for piano."

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2007, 07:20 AM

Sulis plucked the last of the strings, one as yet untouched, and it's sound echoed across the gardens. She looked up. "Yes. It's not often i play music with anyone. Especially from a grass whistle." She smiled a thoughtfully.
Presantly, a young girl, brown hair streaming wildly behind her came galloping over towards them. "Aunty Sue, there you are, i knew you would be."
Sulis looked at her, with a rather odd expression. "Hmmm. No hiding from you is there...?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 AM

It's nice to share music with someone" he whispered and looked at her with a gentle smile.
When the lady got to them he looked at her and smiled at her friendly.
"I'll leave you two alone for now." he said and excused himself while standing up. "It was nice to play with you Sulis." he smiled and then turned and walked off.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2007, 10:47 PM

"Oh of course! We're in the west wing of the mansion. My room is just down the hall."Gwen said as she tucked the piece of paper in her pocket. "What are you looking for?"

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-07-2007, 04:32 PM

"Yes, it was nice. Perhaps i'll see you again later?" She waved as he headed off. She then turned with a half scolding half amused look about her, to the girl.
"You chased off my company. Tisk. Kids these days." Hazle looked at her with no expression as such. "I'm sorry. I came to see what you were up to."
She let out a silent sigh, heaved herself up and brushed herself down. She was quite tall compared to the little child, but she always felt to small for her own good. "Come on. We'll go for a walk about. Then it should be time enough for a meal." The girl nodded gleefully, and set off at a trot beside her aunt.

It was a lovely day. Birds sang to them, water hummed and the grass rippled with the tickling of wind. "I forgot to say, i got a letter for you from Mr. Postman." Hazle fisshed it out of her small backpack, barly big enough to accomodate anything else. "Here." She thrust it at Sulis.
"Thanks..."

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 05:10 PM

Acsenia wanderers around the mansion with a copy of a map that a girl gave her. She looked at the map and then looked around her. She bowed her head. She was still hopelessly lost. She slipped the map into her pocket and started to walk down one of the halls. She had to hit the main hall at some point.

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 06:31 PM

Ace found a staircase and walked down it and ended up in the kitchen. "Hm? Well since I'm here..." She opened the fridge and looked around for something to eat.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2007, 08:48 PM

Jack had gotten to the sittingroom, sighing some as he tried to get a little eye shut. He relaxed and the nice hot cup of tea had turned cold as the dark haired slept soundlessly.