Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2008, 05:30 PM

Zane turned his head and blinked at Edaniel through crooked sunglasses. "...hot..." he whispered, voice cracking. "Too....hot..."

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2008, 11:13 PM

Edanial looked at him..."Oh OH!" He picked him up and carried him to the shower rooms, the place he was going originaly. The shower rooms were made up of a marble hallway filled with doors. Edanial ran to the first one and opened it up slowly, still carrying the basilisk on his shoulder. Nobody else was inside so her wa;lk in so that he wouldnt slip on the wet floor. again. Like he did on his first day....which was yesterday. Edanial set him gently inside a large tub and started filling it with cold water.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM

The cool water splashed against Zane's head, cooling down his scaly skin. He began to breath a bit easier, the heat leaving his body. He tilted back his head and opened his mouth, swallowing down cold water. He sighed, his stomach feeling slightly less sick. "Thankth..." he said, his lisp becoming a bit obvious.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-24-2008, 08:02 PM

Simon poked his head out of a shower nearby. "What?"

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-26-2008, 04:52 AM

Dan looked at the time on his cellphone, leaning against the wall as he waited for the vending machine to dispense his drink. A few seconds later a bottle of soda came out, the machine dispensing the rest of the change. He got off the wall, picking up the items and looking around. Where to go now? He decided to go back to his classroom and maybe plan out his next classes as he was, for once, done grading papers.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 05:03 AM

Zan shook his head, the synthetic hair that clung to his scalp slapping into his face. He mumbled something before shakily rising to his feet. He stumbled out of the stall, blinking water from his eyes. "I thaid...wait....I said 'thanks'," he said, obviously concentrating in order to pronounce the 's' right. He turned and headed toward the door into the hallway, obviously intent on not hanging around.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2008, 05:04 AM

Edanial walked out of the shower room and down the hall. He suddenly noticed he had forgotten to towel dry and his already crumpled map of the school was also soggy and illegible. He stopped and looked around. Unable to remember how to get back to the dorm from here. Edanial turned and saw only one person. He made a bee line straight to the pirate teacher.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-26-2008, 05:12 AM

Dan turned around, hearing footsteps heading towards him. Did he have that kid in his class? Well he tended to only remember a few people in his classes. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was here. "Need something kid?"

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2008, 05:15 AM

Edanial's eyes were big and watery. He pointed at the scary looking wad of paper. "I'm lost and I cant find my way back home."

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 05:16 AM

Zane made it back out into the hallway, turning his head to look down the hall. The guy that had helped him cool off was now walking off toward that pirate teacher...was it Mr. Carter? Ah, he couldn't remember. The heat always did this him.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2008, 05:20 AM

(XD I found an Item called the unreasonabley long rope. So I bought it.)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 05:21 AM

(Awesome.)

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-26-2008, 05:36 AM

Dan nodded. "Alright. I see." He wondered what exactly happened to the wad of paper, assuming that it was a map. Did he shower with it or something? Maybe he was just new. "Look, just keep walking straight from here until you reach the staircase and then go downstairs and make a left into where the art room should be then walk past that until you're out of the building. Then just turn right and then right again and walk straight until you see a big building. That should be where the boy's dorms are."
((Sorry if it's kind of vague. I'm not too sure on the layout of the school))

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2008, 05:42 AM

Edanial bowed in thanks "Thank you mr. Pirate man."

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 05:46 AM

Zane grumbled before turning down the hall, eyeing the students as they left. One elf looking girl with head phones in her ears caught his attention. She was that half human girl, wasn't she? Dakota, or something, right?

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-26-2008, 05:50 AM

[CENTER](( Is there a garden?))
Dakota continued walking along the long hallway, she hummed in silence, leaning on the window-sill, trying to peer through the window. She saw many trees and birds hovering above them. She sighed.[/CENTER]

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 05:54 AM

(There can be.)

Zane eyed her, wondering what she was doing. Was that half-elf girl just going to stare out the window, or was she going to do something? Zane looked away, turning to stare back at the pirate-teacher. Honestly, the only reason he was standing there was because he didn't remember what class he had now.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-26-2008, 05:58 AM

"No problem." Dan nodded, though twitched in annoyance at the name "Mr. Pirate Man". He thought he got rid of looking like a pirate. Maybe it was his informality. He doubted that it was his speech patterns since he didn't have that accent.

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-26-2008, 05:58 AM

Dakota sensed that she was being watched, as quickly as an eagle, she swiveled around, her eyes rather confused, but knew who it was who dared to look her way. Then she saw a man whho acted like a pirate. A pirate. She hated pirates, She glared at him furiously,.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2008, 06:01 AM

(XD Random fun time comment: "Who dares look in my general direction!")
Edanial walk away in the direction he had pointed. He could feel the anger singing his back as he went. What was wrong with being a pirate? He was a werewolf (For accidental reasons) And he could smell the sea on him.
Sorry guys, it's bed time. gtg)

Last edited by pinstripes; 06-26-2008 at 06:04 AM..

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-26-2008, 06:06 AM

(( Now I'm confused- Whos a pirate?))
Dakota curiously watched as someone stumbled towards her in anger. She had not said anything.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM

((XD I am. Read my character's Bio))
Dan sighed, shaking his head. Maybe he was just crabby or something. Oh well. He saw another boy, a basilisk nonetheless staring at him. What was his deal? Was he lost too?

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2008, 08:19 PM

Zane twitched, seeing Dan look at him. He looked away, lifting his hand to readjust his sunglasses. He didn't want to kill anybody. That would be bad. Very bad. He turned to look back at Dan, raising an eyebrow as he tried desperately in anger to remember his next class.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 06-26-2008 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Spelling error

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-27-2008, 09:16 AM

Dakota tilted her head at the boy, he seemed to have glasses on. Why? But thats when she noticed, he didn't look like a human, he had four hands, a basilisk! She thought with horror and amazement.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2008, 09:03 PM

Zane turned his head, eyes landing on Dakota. He blinked, all four of his hands twitching self conciously. OK. It wasn't fun having people stare at him. Not fun at all. "Umm..." he murmered, wondering if he should say 'hi' or not. Maybe he should, just so he diudn't seem rude.