pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2008, 04:31 AM

Edanial looked at his watch. It was almost time for him to get to class. He opened his drawer and found his school schedual. First class. Geometry....He looked at it with the same amount of dread as a soldier about to walk a thousand mile gauntlet.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2008, 05:55 AM

Edanial sat in the geometry class room, waiting for the bell to ring. So far it had been empty besides him and the ghostly apparition in the back of the room with the wide eyes, cloud of forboding and a bloody knife. He wondered to himself if it was to early to introduce himself to her.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2008, 06:09 AM

(You know what, I have decided I am going to join as a teacher as well. And yes, I have now decided you may join as more than one character....yep.)

Name: Anthony Dorowitz
Species: Boogeyman (yeah...I went there.)
General Appearance: He has black hair that falls into his oddly colored eyes. He's very good looking despite his species.
Clothing: A white dress shirt with blue jeans and black shoes.
Distinguishing Features: He has purple skin and wolf-like eyes. He also has slightly pointed ears and a small row of deep purple spikes running down his spine.
Personality: A bit of a bookworm, he prefers to stay by himself and read. Unfortunately, his job requires him to interact with people he would normally stay away from. He has terrible memory and has to constantly ask students and colleagues their names.
Class: Geometry

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2008, 07:28 AM

Edanial waited. He could feel the apparition getting closer. Mabye it wanted to be friends.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2008, 04:37 AM

Anthony just say there, his nose buried in a novel he had been trying to finish. The broom closet, though cramped and cluttered, was a very quiet palce to read. It was dark with just enough lighting, delightfully quiet, and easy to get to. And besides, he felt like he was home here. After all, he did live in his roommates closet. She didn't mind....well, at least he didn't think so. He hoped she didn't mind. He didn't want to feel like a stalker because of it, really.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2008, 07:22 PM

Edanial was pushed to a desk with his back down and throat exposed upwards. The apparition held her knife to his throat. "Does this mean you dont want to be friends?" He asked her innocently.
The apparation didn't answer, just pressed the knife closer to his throat. "Oh, well. I guess that's a no then." His voice raised several octives and he looked around a bit "Um, teacher?" He squeaked. "I'm haveing some troubleds with one of my class mates at the moment, I would realy appriciate it if you could help me."

Last edited by pinstripes; 09-11-2008 at 02:31 AM..

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2008, 02:42 AM

(just trying to keep the role play alive, feel free to join, or post, or something....)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 AM

Anthony lifted his head and, closing his book, left his closet. he turned and, jumping, ran toward the poltergeist and a new kid, intent on seperating them before she killed him.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 12:12 AM

Edanial heard the foot steps comeing and watched as the teacher pushed the thing of of him. He touched his throat, only a slice the size of a paper cut was presant. "Oh, thank you."

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 12:16 AM

"Mary, you know you're not supposed to cut up the other students!" Anthony chided, waving a clawed finger t hr. "You know how unsafe it is!" The poltergeist merely hissed and returne dto her seet, pale eyes glaring at him. "I'm so sorry. I hope she didn't hurt you," he said, turning to the new student.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 12:18 AM

Edaniel shook his head. "No, not really, and It probably would work to well, I just dont like pain thats all." He took his seat.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Anthony looked the boy over, nodding lightly. "Alright. If you say so," he said, glancing back at Mary apprehensively. He made his way back to his desk.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 AM

Edanial got out his learning materials and waited for the lesson to start.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 12:38 AM

The lesson went off with little hitches. Except for Athony forgetting what needed to be taught and ended up teaching something about the Theory of Gravitational Pull. That's what he got for mixing up his planner with the physic's teacher's.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 01:10 AM

Edanial listened and wrote down notes that started with English then ended at physics.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 01:14 AM

Anthony blinked, jerking as the bell rang. "umm....well yes. ee you tomorrow," he said, closing up the planner.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 01:22 AM

Edaniel stood and walked out of the class room eyeing Mary as he went. He check his shedual and headed to his next class. Drawing Yay.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 01:29 AM

Zane sat alone, tugging at his brusied legs. Those cunts. They jumped him. They flippin' jumped him! And while he was on his way from bathroom too. He hissed, his four arms attempting to find out the damage the had caused to his legs.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 01:31 AM

Edaniel walked into the drawing room and sat down.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 01:32 AM

Zane groaned, looking around the room in which they had pulled him. The art storage room. Wonderful. He groaned, attempting to stand on his bad leg.

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 08:28 PM

Edanial heard the moan comeing from in the closet. He walked up to the door. "If I open this, will you be a zombie or ghost of some sort? I'm not to keen on the evil spirits and brain eaters thing ok?"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-08-2008, 01:44 AM

Zane leaned heavily on the shelving, his leg throbbing. He jerked, shocked by the voice that magically appeared outside the door. "No. I'm not any of those...now can you please jutht open the door," he hissed, sharp pains shooting up his side.

(I know, his lisp is terrible. But that's the only way to make it looks like he has one.)

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Dark Angel15 Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Angel15

Old 10-12-2008, 03:05 AM

Name:Sacti Bala Avardi

Species: She's part elf, part demon and part magician

General Appearance: (You can put a picture here if you like): She has bright red, long hair, she's about 5' 3" and fairly skinny. She has bright green eyes which shine in the light.

Clothing: She wears jeans most of the time. And a plain tee shirt. She usually wears small heals, just to make herself seem taller.

Distinguishing Features: Sacti has a small scar above her right eye which she recieved when her parents were attacked.

Personality: She keeps to herself, and is very intelegent. She follows her own path and makes plenty of mistakes. She'll talk to people but won't give to much away. It takes time for her to learn to trust someone.

Schedule: (Fill this in if you want a student.)Art
Chemestry
Art
Ad. English
U.S. History
Algebra
Theater
Mythology

I have been excepted and will jump in after this class... I'll get lost or something...

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 10-12-2008 at 10:19 PM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 10-12-2008, 04:37 AM

Name: Yamino Megumi

Species: Half-demon, half-human

General Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...nGirl.jpg?o=50

Clothing: Gothic lolita clothes

Distinguishing Features: Her tiny black wings that stick out of her back, her black tail, and her pointy ears

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, friendly, kind, but self-sacrificial, has low self-esteem, and quite dense

Schedule:
Dance
Art
Choir
Biology
Mythology
Theatre
Geometry(Loves fine arts)

Just like Dark Angel15, I'll wait till the end of 2nd period.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 10-12-2008 at 10:00 PM..

pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2008, 04:19 PM

(Omg! People are joining!)Simon thought for a moment, Could zombie even talk? Or lie? No that's wouldn't make sense. He opened the door for Zane. "Oh, it's you, having troubles today I see..." He put out his hand to help the basilisk up.