Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leasfy View Post
I could not make it due to the fact that... I really cant D:
if only menewsha can pay my flight ticket then it would be awesome D:
*patpathug* If I had the funds, I'd probably do that for you. Then drive down to Colorado and pick up tigerangel and swing back over to pick you up at the SLC airport in Utah. Then go up north of Idaho and force Lokis to come with us. ...and anyone else that lives near, haha. And then wish that they do some sort of convention in Boise. That way we can all get a t-shirt with potatoes on them instead! :gonk:

I'd make sure not to get into the peanut butter again. >___>

Reiran
is Gundam. ;D

Old 03-17-2009, 01:22 AM

I was suppose to go with Spiderman, along with the Teletubbies and Elmo. But on our way there, we got onto the plane and after 12348526456 hours into the flight, we remembered that we forgot Elmo. Then Edward Cullen and his Shiny-ness appeared out of no where. Spiderman ditches us, cause he hates Twilight. So Bella was possessed by a demon giraffe and pushed Edward off cause he was too sparkly. It was the happiest day of my life, shiny vampire dies. And then I forgot why I was on the plane. And the Teletubbies still remembered, but after the con was over.. they rode back home on Po's Scooter while I traveled to Russia before the con had even started.

LOL D8>
We can all blame this on Elmo..

And the Female Shirt of course. ;D

Edit. I forgot one part... >n<

Last edited by Reiran; 03-17-2009 at 04:23 AM..

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 03-17-2009, 01:30 AM

I had looked near and far for a ride--but unfortunately, most of my friends had classes, work, and other lame excuses. *sigh* So I dejectedly walked back to my room on Friday, March 13th. "I'll never get to Momocon," I said to myself. Suddenly, I heard a loud flapping sound from above and looked up. I managed to duck out of the way just in time.

A giant winged cat came down to the ground and turned to stare at me. He resembled a housecat more than anything else--although obviously a much larger version than the more commonly seen ones--and his wings had the same striped, golden appearance as the rest of his fur. I carefully walked up to him after a moment. He lowered himself to the ground and I walked to his side. He watched me, but showed no sign of hostility. "Do you want me to ride you?" He purred. I thought for a moment. "Will you take me to Momocon?" He purred even louder and I smiled. "Alright, then." I climbed onto his back and he straightened up. He tensed, kneading the ground--I winced as the dirt flew around him--and crouched just the tiniest bit before leaping into the air and flapping his great wings.

The feeling of flying was exhilarating--but it didn't take long for me to realize that we were going in the wrong direction. "No! This is the wrong way! We're going north!" He simply purred at me--I could feel the vibrations traveling through his body--and continued moving. I sat there in distress. Finally we landed. I looked around. "Where--where are we?" I slid off of his back and he rolled over, baring his stomach. I scratched him absent-mindedly while continuing to look around--not only was it dark, but the area seemed fairly abandoned. I started to walk away a little--the cat had flopped back onto his side and appeared to be sleeping, so I decided to explore the area. I looked around for an hour or so--it was abandoned. There were buildings and cars, but there was no one to be seen. I walked back to the cat and scratched him behind the ears. He twitched one eye open, then went back to sleep. I sighed and snuggled up with him. "Maybe we'll be going tomorrow," I thought to myself.

I was awakened the next morning by the feeling of the cat rolling away from me. He stretched, arching his back, then crouched down again. "Finally!" I thought, climbing back on top of him. He launched into his flight again--and we turned around, flying south. I smiled. This time, we were definitely going in the proper direction. "Do you have any fish?" I wasn't sure if he was speaking, or if I was just hearing the words in my head--or maybe I was going crazy. "Sorry?" I said out loud. "Fish?" The voice was impatient now. "No, I'm afraid that I don't." "Mmm; pork chops?" "N--No." "Chicken?" "Nope." A sigh. "At least you must have turkey." "No, I don't have that, either." We paused in the flight. "Do you have anything to feed me?" "I don't think so." "Well!" We suddenly took a dive--we'd been up in the clouds and now we were falling--I screamed--and he came to a graceful landing in front of my room. He sat down and I slid off of his back, hitting the ground less gracefully than he had. He yawned, dug into the earth, and launched off into the sky again. "Now how am I going to get there?" I yelled.

"I can drive you." I turned around. There was an odd-looking man in a bright green car, leaning out of the window to stare at me. I could see that he wasn't wearing anything that would be called "normal" on the campus. "Are you going to the convention?" I asked him. "Yes," he said, smiling. "Great!" "Just hop in." I climbed into the other side of the car and he started to drive. He was only going about 15, but he'd probably pick up speed eventually.

He drove along slowly for a while before it struck me. "The convention's in Georgia." "Yes." "And--no offense--but you're driving rather slowly." "Why, yes. I am." "How're we going to get there before it ends?" "Oh, we've got plenty of time! It doesn't even start for a year!" "A year?" "Yes. Momocon 2010." "I wanted to go to the '09 con!" I unbuckled my seatbelt and prepared to get out of the car. "Oh?" He looked over at me. "Very well. Hold on tightly, then." He pressed the gas pedal and we sped up---

*insert bad sci-fi time-warp-color-blur here*

"Wha? Where are we?" I got out of the car and looked around. "We're in 1909," he answered me. "And I believe that this is Georgia." "No!" I raged. "I wanted to go to the 2009 convention!" He raised his eyebrows. "Oh." He looked at the gas meter, then smiled. "What?" "We're out of gas. We'll be here for a while, I'm afraid." I gave a little groan and sat down on the ground. Some time passed by--many people came by and gave us strange looks; the driver smiled and tipped his dark green hat to them. Finally, a woman wearing an outfit looking suspiciously Lolita for this time period and place showed up. "Hello, darling!" They embraced, kissing each other on opposite cheeks. "You seem to be in trouble," she said, looking at us both. "But look what I have!" She pulled out a giant gas can, pulled out the top, and started to toss the liquid all over the car. I jerked up, startled. "What're you--" "We'll be back in no time!"

"You're both crazy!" They exchanged gentle smiles. "If we're crazy, how come you're the one in 1909 with us?" he asked. I opened and closed my mouth a few times, then just shook my head. "Come on. Let's go." I got back into the car--because it didn't smell like gasoline, and what did I really have to lose--and didn't say anything until they lit a match. I started to scream as the world seemed to turn into a fireball--and we were back on the street. He looked at his watch and shook his head. "We're two days too late," he said. "Tsk. Well, I'm afraid that you've missed the convention, miss." I saw that the woman who had showed up to help us was in the back seat--she leaned forward to pat me on the shoulder. "Tough luck," she said. "But we're back at your residence! You should be fine," he said. "But can't we just go back and--" "Back in time?" He looked up at me as I got out of the car. "Don't be absurd. Perhaps we'll see you next year!" "But--" Before I could ask more questions, they had gone.

Monday, March 16th. It really was two days too late. So I missed the convention, and I would love a female shirt if I get chosen, please.

Really? Just that I live in Michigan, have no car, and my friends were unavailable. Also, I'm broke.

mz coach baby

Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 AM

well u had an very important thing to do some one was hurt im your family member or some like that i gest please pick me to win because i have no thinks to were i onliy have one thing in my inventory

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 03-17-2009, 01:53 AM

I couldn't go because I got sucked into a Harry Potter book.He was all liek "WAT THE BLOODY HELL" and turned me into a sheep.So I spent liek 15 thousand days as a sheepy foxxi until I was magically turned back and woke up in my room without my foxxi tail.;-; So I thru the book at my wall and then Harry Potter came out and was all liek "U!WHERE AM I" and then I was liek "IN MY ASS NOA GIMME BACK MY TAIL BACK HO" and then he he liek "OH!SUCH LANGUAGE" and gave me my tail back,but took my mouth with him.;-;

Yea I be in texas and unless u want to pay my plane ticket then u won't be seeing the Foxxi.xD

If I win can I get the Male shirt liek pl0x.xD

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:10 AM

Well you see, I was on my way to look up tickets for Georgia, and something caught my eye. I went to inspect it and I found a strange looking closet-type-thing and when I went inside, I came out on the other side, and BAM. I was in Narnia. I was too fascinated with the place and the people in there like MR. TUMNAS <3 to remember how fast (or slow) time had been passing in real life.. and so by the time I got back, I had missed it. :(

Real reason; I'm afraid of flying and I'd probably be going by myself, which is also frightening to me. Dx Also, I can't afford to do it. And I've never been to a con, probably because of that. *cries*

If I win somehow, female tshirt please~ >w<

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 AM

Unfortunately, I was unable to raise the necessary money to attend Momocon. I tried several unsuccessful methods, including but not limited to:

1. Selling Chi’s husband on the black market. There was a large demand for him, and I easily received bids for as much as twenty times the price to fly to Georgia. Unfortunately, Chi found out and canceled the auction, claiming that only she had the right to sell her husband and she was waiting for his price to inflate a bit more first.

2. Playing NES Tetris with the understanding that I’d be able to make five hundred dollars a day. I’m still not sure why that one didn’t work. I tried checking my bank account, behind my TV, and in the game slot, but the money just hasn’t shown up.

3. Rescuing a Nigerian princess. That just resulted in less money. I don’t want to talk about it.

Though I didn’t make it to this one, I’m well on my way to attending the next one. I’ve taken to talking about anything I can think of to complete strangers on the street. I haven’t checked my wallet yet, but I’m certain the money is accumulating as we speak.

I'd prefer the female tshirt, but I'd be happy with the male one as well (in case you're giving out a limited number of both).

Edit: Make that just the female one, please. I managed to buy a male one.

Last edited by Cami; 03-23-2009 at 03:30 PM..

Arriex
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 03:29 AM

Well, please take this seriously. D:

That very morning before I was going to leave, my mom was trying to shove a banana in her water bottle to preserve it. I started telling her that it simply wouldn't fit. That's when we got into a big fight and she refused to take me. I got really mad so I grabbed my peanut butter hoverboard and used it to fly out of my window, but I accidentally flew into a money tree in the first 5 minutes! I fell down and as I looked at the tree, I saw a giant pink fluffy spider. I got scared until it started stripping on the tree's trunk, so I got so disgusted that I just ran. That's when I realized that my neighbor's cake monster was right behind me. He was all, "RAWRRR I EAT CAKE. >U" so I screamed but realized I needed to get past him and his Teddy Grahams minions, so I got some dirt and some chocolate leaves from the ground, and formed it into a shoe cake. I gave it to the monster and he simply threw it in my face. Then the Teddy Grahams started chasing me as I tried to run away! They started throwing some sharp doritos at me and so I got covered with stinky cheese. After that, I decided I would just go find my peanut butter hoverboard, and eat it. So I did that, but as I tried to find it, a giant pillow fell right on top of me. I thought I died. But I really didn't, because it was so soft, but, I am under it still, right now, as I type this with my iPie phone. I'm very sorry for missing the convention. D:

Real Reason - My parents wouldn't let me go anywhere out of state during the school year, unless it's a long break or something. && the would never even let me go to something such as the convention since my parents are strict and think websites like this are stupid. D:
My parents don't understand me. ;-;

&& I'd prefer a Male Shirt if I win please<3~
That was fun. xDD<3

Last edited by Arriex; 03-17-2009 at 03:33 AM..

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2009, 04:00 AM

Well I am actually from GA. I was born and raised in a town just outside of Atlanta but I moved to VA a few years ago.
& I couldnt attend the con b/c I was out of town all weekend for my mother's wedding
I just got back in town last night.

Id love to have one of those sexeh female shirts if you think I'm worthy!

;D

Last edited by Kitti; 03-17-2009 at 04:03 AM..

LittleSkyLark
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2009, 04:24 AM

I was unable to attend the Momocon 2009 because usually I am busy raising emus on my emu farm. But it should be known that I had especially set March 15th aside for the pure purpose of attending the con, it was to be my only holiday of the year. (Emu breeding/raising is a very laborious time consuming task) However, when the day of the con arrived , one particularly malicious emu named Marvin escaped it's pen, as a result I was assaulted by the said emu, and had to spend 2 days in Amarillo, Texas's only urgent care clinic having 35 stitches.
Otherwise I assure you I would of been there.

edit: a female shirt please if it is deemed appropriate for my woeful tale.

Last edited by LittleSkyLark; 03-17-2009 at 04:28 AM..

TanreiKaname
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 05:30 AM

Yeah, about momocon...

I had to work. >.>
and I kind of don't live anywhere near atlanta, GA... Soo. Hell, I can't even get out of the Hampton Roads area of VA long enough to go to a good convention xD
But if you decide you're going to Anime Mid Atlantic (June 19-21)... I'll SO see you there ;)

=P I don't care if I get a shirt or not (I have no pants!), but if I am worthy, I would love to get a female one =3

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 03-17-2009, 08:01 AM

The main reason for me that I could not go to the convention is that I had to serve my country for the weekend. I am serving in the Army Reserve. When I heard about the announcement about the free convention, I was really excited! But when I checked on the dates it was going to happen, it was the same weekend that it was my duty to serve. I was disappointed that I could not go. I had to go out in the range and make sure that I was qualified to protect my country, United States of America.

In back of my head, I was thinking how much fun would of been if I was in Georgia to meet CK, Omi, and the other members of Menewsha.

With the military, I have missed so many important dates and my 21st birthday. Oh, and I am going to be missing my 25th birthday this year because I have my two weeks training in Wisconsin. D; *which I missed my 21st birthday there too*

If I win, I would love to get a wonderful female version of the shirt, please.

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 03-17-2009, 09:36 AM

well to get the story straight there I was minding my own business feeding my pet companions when bam all of a sudden they start talking this weird string of sentences
"chase the pig not the rabbit" this was strange since it came from my rabbit and I was sure there were no pigs around on the coast, shaking it off I continued with my daily chores so I could hurry and go to the convention when in my own back yard there was my blanket running around snorting and a curling pink tail sticking out...startled I got up with the rabbit that spoke hoping it would say more but instead it was the pig that snorted for that's what it sounded like he did speak, "almost everyone's sane here." my only response was "shouldn't you be a cat and be saying everyone's mad here" it was not my fault the night before I read alice in wonderland but when came next from the kitten was surely surprising "no dear your the only mad person around" I thought this bizarre conversation sure was the maddest conversation that any sane person had thought of, then the pig in the blanket started running again and seemed to have just vanished up the ladder, following seemed more like I was going down rather then up he ladder but upon reaching the roof two figure approached, one looking more disgusted while the other looked more sympathetic "it's time for your meds and then nap time" with that I was thrown on my back and strapped in a black jacket and forced to take medicine and then got drowsy and next thing I know its monday night and I've missed the convention...

I swear I'm the sane one and what I speak of is the trueth...honestly

(Was at the boyfriends place watching Disney movies and unfortunately that mean me being in Australia far far away from the convention)

If my story is awesome I would love a female shirt please.

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM

I couldn't go to the convention because I was online trying to keep the internet connected. It seems there are billions and billions of people all trying to go online, and when there are too many at any one time, the threads that hold the web together may start to break. Well, it was my weekend to weave new ones so that people could still continue to talk to one another, send email, and surf the net. I love peaches though.. so I will need to be careful because if I win the shirt, I might eat it.

:P

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2009, 12:38 PM

Well, my bf's bday was on the 13th, and we had to go and do some bday groceries, which is well lots of stuff, drinks, beer, liquor, sacks of crisps, nuts, boxes of snacks to fry.
We live in an apartment, on the 4th floor, but we have an elevator, so loaded with all these things worth 100kilgrams the least, we went into the elevator, and...then the elevator broke down, so were stuck in it! We rang the alarm, and finally got into contact with the elevator service, but everytime we got disconnected before we could have a normal conversation! >< Finally we were able to give our cell phone number, and then they could call us.
The man who was going to make the elevator was going to come as fast as he could. Well what is fast?
We waited and waited, but nobody came. We putted together our strenght and finally managed to break open the elevator. ><
Then we had to climb 8 stairs, 2 for each floor, to get all the groceries up to our apartment, and I sprained my back.

Then there is the other fun part, we dont have enough chairs in our house, but my sis in law lives in the flatbuilding next to ours so we always borrow chairs from her...but we had to carry those 4 heavy chairs up to the stairs too! >< Ugh

Then I find out my puppy dog has peed himself in his bench so I have to shower him, then time to make dinner, eat, cleanup, Patch myself up, and walk the dog, then the first visitors were already there, so meaning the waitressing had begun. ><

The weekend after (14th and 15th) I was beaten. I had a sprained back, all my muscles were sour, and a terrible migrain attack. ><

I coulda made this story different by saying we were stuck in the elevator all weekend, but that is not the truth. What i just said, is the absolute truth, and I still am having a sore back right now.

Thats the reason I couldnt come, that, and also the fact I live in Europe in the Netherlands, and I dont have the money for a planeticket. Were pretty low on money as of now since my bf lost his job again.

So I could really use some luck and get one of those sweet female tees! ^^

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-17-2009, 12:39 PM

I, like, totally live on a different continent. Hope that excuse is good enough xDDDD
If you'll take pity on poor Yumeh, she wants the female one x3

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 03-17-2009, 12:47 PM

Well, it kinda goes like this...
I was trying to walk to the Momocon after I had a heated debate with my parents and all potential drivers, since none of them agreed and my bike has flat tires. While I was walking, a pair of shoplifters tried to steal the cookies I had baked for all the mods and admins. I fought valiantly, but all the cookies got ruined and squirrels came to eat them... So I decided to try and get flowers, but then the gardeners in the park didn't take too kindly to it and chased me out with shovels and spades. After I lost many black jack and poker games, I once again made an effort to hitchhike to the Momocon, only to fail horribly when the police came and found me without any guardians and sent me back home where I am currently banned from everything besides this laptop I had hidden under my mattress and school work.
Uh-oh, the batteries are dying and I forgot the ch-
*automatic shutdown and muffled screaming can be heard all around the world.*

AND I B A FEMALE tyvm.
;D

(real reason: well, it is in the story if you bother to cut off all the fluff. xD)

Mimily_chan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Mimily_chan

Old 03-17-2009, 03:28 PM

well you see i really wanted to go to Momocon 2009 so i told my 3 freinds to take me
the 1st one told me if we go swimming at the beach he would take and i said ok
so we go to the beach and start swimming and my freind whent 1st and btw my freind is a little chubby lol
so like i was saing he starts swimming and we spot some whales and and they start singing to my freind "We are family even tho your fatter then me"

then i whent to my 2nd freind and asked her can we go to Momocon 2009 and she said only if we go shopping and i said ok
so we go shoping and "my freind was so dump that she got hit with a parked car"

so i finaly go to my 3rd freind and ask him can we go to Momocon 2009 and he says "No im to poor to even pay attention"

if i win >w< i would love the female shirt puhlease <3

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-17-2009, 03:53 PM

Hm.. Excuses excuses.... Well, I live in California, and Tuition at school is 30K a year, so guess where all the money's going? ROFL. No ticket money ;_;

I would like a girly shirt, please... if I win..ever.. X'D;

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2009, 04:10 PM

Alright, i'll just be honest with you.
I was going to go when my parents actually said that i can go.
Hear this, I live in Canada and driving all the way to Georgia from where i live will take about 15 hours and 30 minutes non stop. 8D
I was like OMFG ROAD EFFING TRIP!!!!
And then I grabbed my passport (it requires to cross the board -___-) and hopped into our awesome minivan. After driving for about 1 hour, i fell asleep. When suddenly my parents woke me up saying that we're there. When I looked around i recognized that we were only a few kilometres from where i live and saw the Street sign saying Georgia Street. The end. D;

Okay fine here is the actual story. I ran away from home hoping to get a ride to Georgia. A tour-bus stopped willing to give me a ride. When i hopped in, I saw the Jonas Brothers!!! *o*
And then i was like "hey guys can you guys gimme a ride to Georgia?!"... and the replied singing "Sure we ca-ann! Ohhh yeahhhhh!"... and then i just drooled all over their bus floor.
and then we arrived to the convention and i was like "YES!! Thanks boy! ;D <3" and then as soon as stepped out of the bus, a massive army of FAN GIRLS attacked me and the bus. D;
When i was this close to the entrance door a group of MileyCyrus-wannabe-Jonas -fangirls kidnapped me and took me to this VERY dark place. All i can see in that place was Jonas Brothers pictures and Dolls. I was soooo scared. And then they were asking questions such as "what kind of shampoo do they use, or do they use cotton or spandex?" i was like whhhaaat?! D; and then when finally i got the idea and said "Hey i love Miley Cyrus!" they all giggled and told me i can go. And then when i finally got back to the convention it was already CLOSED! and then i woke up finding myself in our back yard. :insane: so much for running away.
-shot-

The end. Stupid fangirls! D;

(hey i can only think of the jonas brothers ok?! i just woke up :drool:)

Female tee please. XD;

Last edited by Nesseh; 03-17-2009 at 04:24 PM..

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-17-2009, 04:32 PM

I didn't go to the con becuz I was grounded. ; o;

and it was mad far.

BUT IF I COULD GO I WOUD HAVE AND I WOULDA HUMPED CK. ;D And if Eroy was there I would have mauled her with my love too. :ninja:

and been all, invadin' y'all space. <3

cuz ilu guys. :D thank you for a wonderful site that wastes my time AND YET I LOVE IT DEARLY.

*licks it.*

Not really a rerason why I didn't go, all that much anyway.
BUT TRUST ME.
If I had the time to write up an awesome story, I would have. ;D

female shirt pl0x?

o 3o <3

Shagami
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Shagami

Old 03-17-2009, 04:39 PM

I live in california? xD
and i was babysitting all weekend
THE CUTE LITTLE NIECE SHALL HELP ME WIN
No one can resist this baby! =D

*Hime*

Old 03-17-2009, 04:49 PM

My boyfriend broke up with me that day. ;_;
So I spent the day wandering the streets for a new soul mate instead.

Maybe, if I could have afforded an airplane to the US, I would have found him on Momocon. Alas.

edit: If I win, I would love a female shirt please

Last edited by *Hime*; 03-19-2009 at 11:18 AM..

pink blossom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM

Didn't get to the convention because, I was taken by aliens to another planet. on that planet they made me clean there houses, Iron there alien uniforms and take care of there alien children.
If that was not enough, because I did such a good job they made me clean there space ships as well !!! Just between us there very messy !
Then they decided to take me to there leader, where I had to stay for a toothpaste convention. when I got so mad and told him in tears I missed the menewsha convention.
His eyes light up.
When he herd about the menewsha convention he gave me his crown and scepter and said to pretend I was him and he went to the menewsha convention !!!
Boy the nerve of some of aliens !

PralineQueen
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to PralineQueen

Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 PM

I couldn't go because my cat somehow got my pin number, raided my bank account, and went on a tuna shopping spree with the local alley cats and then tried using the excuse it was all for Lent.

Seriously though.......I don't live near where its held. But I am going to Fanime in San Jose, CA and Anime Expo in Los Angeles this year...you can show up and I will be there for sure *nudge*