View Poll Results: Your work in Area 51 and you have your own Nova but she was is so much pain, what would you do?
Help her escape 4 57.14%
Keep her there and let her be tormented 0 0%
Kill her yourself. 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-06-2013, 06:09 AM

Tylic continued forward with her swift movements, knowing that her handler had her back if anyone tried to sneak up on her. The blood rained from the ceiling as she stopped bullets upon bullets from hitting her and her handler. No bullet touched him, though she was getting quite the amount of scrapes along her thighs and arms. Soldiers continued to swarm as she tore off limbs from bodies. Leon seemed pleased with her work. It made her very happy to see him smiling because of her and not a different nova.

The sirens filled her ears as they continued to blare. Her eyes were dead locked on most of the soldiers coming through. All of these men had forced her to be part of experiments like no other. She was forced to get pelted with cannon balls and rubber bullets every day. Her blood was drawn for the healing tests they continuously did to her. There was no turning back from her escape. There was no wanting to turn back as she continued on. At this point there were many soldiers. Too many for her vectors to handle, but she went through them anyways using her own hands and feet. As her vectors got a hold of one of the soldiers, she jumped onto another one, wrapping her legs around their head and forcing herself backwards so the soldier would fly towards the wall. But the man held on tight knowing he was going for a ride. When she landed stomach down on the ground, he hit it as well, not taking into account that had he hit the wall he'd have a better chance of living. His neck snapped as she lifted herself off the ground quickly, sliding into another male. This man was ready for her, jumping up and shooting down before she could touch him. Though the bullet entered her side and there was searing pain running through her body, she kicked backwards from the floor, launching herself into the air by her hands. Once the male landed facing away from her, she kicked him in the back of the head at the connection of the spinal cord where it was weakest. His head cracked and the man crumpled to the ground, but there were still more men to fight off as her vectors ripped a bunch of them to shreds as her other vectors protected her handler from bullets.

If she had to sacrifice her life for his freedom, that was exactly what she was going to do. He would stay protected, no matter how beaten her body got to be. There would not be a scratch on him.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 AM

John was surprised when Hikari looked at him and nodded, it showed slightly on his face as he nodded back to her and then leaned down to the mike, "Exit room, level six is about to begin." he said as he watched the men with guns turn and file out of the room. The way the complex worked meant that he couldn't hear the alarms in the nova holding area, each section of the base was independently sound proof and also independently run, so that failure on one part didn't mean failure in all sectors. He looked at Hikari and nodded once more as he pressed a little red button on the board as cannons came out of the wall, he pressed the button again and could hear the cannons warming up right before the first one fired.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 01-07-2013, 12:29 AM

Leon could tell that Tylic was protecting him. But, inevitably, that put her in position to take the bullets. Slaying the men in front of her, he yelled over the screams,"Are you an idiot?! Stop worrying about me and protect yourself! Your life is worth ten of mine. Not to mention that you have to live to be able to save your kin do you not? Let's just focus on living through this." Returning to the slaughter, Leon knew it was getting serious. The soldiers faught like shit, but the were so eavy on numbers that it started to rain bullets. Sheathing his sword, Axel drew his twin tomahawk blades from their place on his back. Using two blades meant that he could not only kill twice as many enemies, but cause twice as much damage. Turning his line of sight, he saw the men loading their guns and aiming their weapons. Starting to swing his weapons, Leon made them pick up pace by crossing them in a pattern before his body. This did not only helped to shield himself from bullets, but also to shred his enemies viciously.

Daeman35

Old 01-07-2013, 03:20 AM

Though Leon yelled at her for protecting him, she continued to do so anyways. It wasnt that hard really. The men started to increase in size and he was forced to pull out his twin blades, but she continued to protect him from bullets anyways. There was no way she was going to allow him to get hit by any of the stray bullets. They continued on their way towards the testing facility as she continued to kill the soldiers. Though this was pretty easy for her, she almost didnt feel like continuing. What the facility had caused her was almost a break on her will to live. It made it harder to fight all this time. As she continued, she looked at her handler to back him up, using what martial arts she knew to kill people with her bre hands, while her wounds seemed to heal quickly. "I can heal faster than you." She yelled back smiling maliciously. "So shut up and fight or we wont get to the others." Another shot at her with a rifle butt. Quickly, she dodged and grabbed hold of the rifle as the male looked terrified. Her eyes widened, but then she started to think about what this kid could have done to her in this place. She took the trigger and pulled it while it was still pointed at the male. A hole formed in his head as he cried out in pain, before crumpling to the floor. Quickly, she moved on to the next person. "Just because these girls are like me doesn't mean they are my kin. I just dont want them to continue being tortured." She said with a smirk on her face.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 AM

((Guys...we're not supposes to start the breakout until Gothy says to...did I miss that?))
Hikari made it through level six rather well.It was level seven that she started to tire.The cannon balls were firing fast,and they were much heavier than she expected.She deflected most of them,but three towards the end hit her square in the chest and stomach.When the sound came to signal the end of the level,Hikari fell on her knees,gasping.After a moment,she slowly climbed back up to her feet,shaking with fatigue and a bit of fear for the next level."I'm ready..." She said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 AM

((Oh damn, really?))

"Aren't you a tad cocky?",Leon said with a smile. He couldn't help but laugh at her stubbornness. But she seemed well enough to provide him protection so he didn't engage the discussion farther, even though it hurt his pride. While sparing with one of the soldiers, Axel saw Tylic's display out of the corner of his eye. 'Hmm, not bad I suppose.',he thought. They quickly made their way through to the labs. "Ok! I'll take the scientists and soldiers in the control rooms and you can save the other novas!",he yelled towards her. After making eye contact with Tylic, Leon nodded and kicked down the door to the control panel room. Inside he saw many scientists. Taking them out with a flourish of his blades, Leon finally set his eyes on his comrade. "John?",he breathed.

Daeman35

Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 AM

(That was my fault... I forgot about that. Eh. I was thinking id get captured anyways. Ill edit this post in a bit)

Last edited by Daeman35; 01-07-2013 at 05:14 AM..

Daeman35

Old 01-07-2013, 11:20 PM

(Actually im going to wait for Gothica to post before I do again. I sent her a message explaining what happened.)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-08-2013, 02:58 AM

((Nooooo! Don't get caught!!! Ha, but I have to admit it mightadd an interesting twist......Well, it's ultimately up to Gothika. Hmmm we haven't been in touch lately, I guess I'll wait to post until she gets back.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2013, 03:12 AM

((ok,I guess we'll all wait,then.I gotta say,though,one of us getting caught would give the others a reason to fight and bust eachother out.))

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 AM

((Good idea. I hadn't thought of that. Way to think out of the box! ))

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-08-2013, 07:55 AM

John watched the test continue, the last test with the cannonballs hitting her chest made him cringe slightly, he dropped his head then looked up as he heard Hikari's voice. He nodded and sighed looking at the mic, he leaned down and spoke, "Level eight.. begin." he said as he pressed the red button and the cannons started to warm up again. The test began as he heard a commotion to his left making him turn and notice that Leon had his sword through one of the scientists. He turned and clinched his fists unsure of what was happening, he glanced over at Hikari and then faced Leon again, "Leon! What are you doing?!" he said practically yelling, "Stand down!".

Daeman35

Old 01-08-2013, 03:04 PM

Tylic nodded to the male as she took out more of the guards, but as soon as the two of them split up, she was able to use her vectors at full capacity. Quickly she ran down to the testing room where she knew one of her "sisters" was at. Quickly, she knocked down the door, taking out the guards that had just finished with the rubber bullets. They didnt even see it coming or have the right equipment to take her out from the attack since all they had were rubber bullets. They all were pushed against the wall and felt like they were suffocating as she crashed into the testing room. As she ran into the testing room, she saw the cannons warming up, jumping in front of a tired looking Hikari as the Cannons warmed up again and seemed to fire. She threw some of the cannon balls out of the way and pulled Hikari out of the ones that she couldnt deflect. The firing was much more intense and rapid firing. As she pulled on the shackled nova, her vectors broke the chains connected her to the wall so it was easier to dodge the cannon balls. It wasnt easy, but it was what she could think of to save this nova. The shackles that connected her hands together were not broken in the processes. Unfortunately, she couldnt dodge one of the cannon balls it got through her vectors. She threw the girl towards the door and through as it hit her directly in the spine. The ball knocked her off her feet. Cursing her clumsiness, she got up quickly, dodging another ball, but moving directly into the path of a different one. It was getting harder to get to the door where she threw the other nova. She blocked as many cannon balls as possible, but it was getting really tough with the level they were on in this room. Level Eight. The one testing time she hated more than anything.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:18 PM

((*runs around like a chicken with its head cut off* Finx doesn't know what to do! It seems I have fallen behind waiting for my turn to be shot at *pauses in running around*...theres a statement you don't get to type or say every day. *Goes back to running around.* Oh I don't know what to do!))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 AM

((lol finx just relax until we get to you.We were going to wait for Gothy...))
Hikari was hit by a few of the cannon balls before one of her sisters burst into the room and broke her chains.She was too tired and everything happened too fast for her to recognize who it was,but they threw her and she landed by the door.She lay there,barely able to move,giant bruises forming on various spots of her body,and watched her sister struggle forward.With an enormous effort,she used her vectors to block some of the cannon balls that were firing fast as the other Nova.

Todd stopped in the middle of the hallway,hearing the commotion up ahead."Finx...Get behind me,ok? Just stay behind me and keep hiddedn until I find out what's going on." He told the girl,moving in front of her and moving forward quickly.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-09-2013 at 02:42 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 AM

Finx frowned at Todd furious that he thought she could defend herself. "I don't need you protecting me." she said keeping up with his longer legs by jogging.

Daeman35

Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 AM

(Well... wondering where Gothy is.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2013, 04:10 AM

((she messaged me recently...Gothika_Knight:))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-20-2013, 08:25 AM

[sorry it took so long but I am not angry the riot happened. However, it has to end unfortunately. *gives a cracked smile* Now, I had may cookies but I can't give them away, instead I will have to give you all cake and ice cream *snickers*]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [URL=/forum/member.php?u=95649
happydeath[/URL]: ]After a couple of minutes of standing in front of the pitch black door that would soon lead Alex into the room of where the Queen of the novas resided this entire time. Awaiting for a reply on whether he should come into the room yet or not, the general of the army stood silently with the tray of food in one hand. When Mina's voice had come up to tell him that she had actually had better days as well as allowing Alex to come in now, giving a soft nod he had reached out with his free hand to push the large pitch black door open. Once open, the light from the brightly white hallway had shined slightly into the dark room only far enough for anyone to see the path in front of them. The last thing Alex had really expected to find once he had opened the door was to see that there were two large vectors in front of them. Shaking his head with a small frown upon his lips he took a couple of steps forward to walk around them. "Mina, I'm fine. Your going to need more rest then anything." Making his way over toward the nearest wall to the door, Alex had reached out and felt his hand against the wall until a little switch touched his fingers. Flipping the switch upwards the once dark pitch black room lit up with lights above both of their heads. Returning his gaze around the room, the queen of the novas seemed to had been sitting there in the middle of the room wrapped in her straight jacket as usual. A mental sigh had went through his mind as Alex made his way over toward her before laying the food down in front of her. Squatting down in front of her, Alex looked down toward the food quietly for a moment. "Mina...I know your not enjoying this place..especially with all the torture that goes on around here with what happens to you and the other novas." He spoke quietly, his voice being soft and nearly lowered down to a whisper just so that he wouldn't be caught speaking with one of the novas with too much emotion. Hesitating to say really anything too random out of the feelings he had for her, he kept his eyes directed down at the food before standing right back up. "Mina..exactly, how bad do you want to escape?...do you really have any plans once you leave this place?"

Mina watched as Alex walked in to room. Her medal helmet reflected the small beams of light which reflected off it a little. She moved the vectors away from the door and away from Alex so she wouldn't scare him. Why else would be in this room? Only the most feared novas would be in this room. Once Alex responded, she knew she was safe, a smile appeared on her face from under the helmet, listening the thumping footsteps of her ‘master’. “I know but I will be unable to protect my sestry from the scientists. The pain will keep me awake.” Mina said in her thick accent, she sat in the chair in the middle of the room where see remained. The sound of the lights made her jump a little since she was used to being in the darkness, she moved her vectors to her sides, her straight jacket restraining her arms. Mina used her free vectors to take off her helmet and dropped it as her hair fell to the floor. “I am not enjoying my stay here. But I feel as if I must since I am a monster and a monster is meant to be punished.” She said in a sad and yet emotionless voice, but that tone felt away once she saw the food and used her vectors to start eating. “Yummy.” Mina giggled with a pink blush across her face. Mina was acting like a young child who didn't have a care in the world; well that’s what happens when you are forced to stop eating for god knows who long. Mina was about to say something when she saw Alex standing up in front of her, making her shake a little as she ate her food. She blinked as she looked at Alex as he spoke, she didn't really understand why he was asking her these questions but she will later over to figure that part out now. “I want to leave really badly, before they decide to kill me again. And I plan to live a normal life as best I can.” Mina said looking away and thought about what she said. This might be about the 15th time she died and brought back but how long will they keep her alive. That was unknown.

Dewayne and Jared made it to the training room where the training was supposed to be ready but that didn't go as plan. Hearing an alarm go off was one thing they didn't expect to hear, Dewayne growled as he ran to the training room, only to stop seeing Leon and John. Jared ran into the room where the novas were and used his arms to block the medal balls from hitting the novas. He grunts softly as each medal ball bounced off his arms, but they didn’t break which was odd from a human like him. Dewayne growled evilly and in anger, “Enough of this.” He roared walking into the room and turned off the machine as he took out his walkie-talkie, “Annabell, report to training room F-54, I need a little gun control.” Dewayne said with an evil grin on his face. Jared moved his arms as he looked at the novas behind him, he bowed his head and unlocked Hikari from the cuffs as he guided them out of the room to the upper room.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 01-20-2013 at 08:28 AM..

Daeman35

Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM

Tylic had been struggling the entire time as she tried hard to get through the firing cannon balls. With all the pain and bruises, she was surprised that nothing was broken. It was almost impossible for her to get through the cannon balls at the speed they were going. Movement by the door surprised her as she was brought to one knee by another cannon ball. Her vectors formed a sort of barrier over her as she got her barrings straight. She looked at the male who had entered. It's Jared! Oh no. That means I wont be able to save her after all. No! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I failed The male seemed to come over to her and block a lot of the cannon balls with just his bare arms.This wasnt a normal human. There was no way a human man could have this much strength to block the extremely fast shot, two ton metal balls. As soon as the machine was turned off, she tried to attack the male with her vectors. She hadnt come this far just to lose to one man, but they seemed to have no effect on him whatsoever. With that, the male guided her up to the upper room where the General was standing. Leon still had his swords out while John pointed his gun at him. She wanted to run over and kill the general, but there was some sort of force keeping her with the male that had brought her upstairs. Confused, she looked up at the male as if asking herself what he was.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-20-2013, 08:25 PM

Listening as to how Mina spoke about the fact that she wouldn't be able to get any rest due to the pain keeping herself awake. Alex couldn't help but let a soft sigh escape his lips, it wasn't too surprising to him that she wasn't going to be able to get as much rest as he intended her to get. Having all the tests done on the novas including herself that tortured their bodies to no extent, the thought of how these girls could even keep their sanity after all the pain that must've surged through their body was unbelievable. Soon enough when she removed her helmet only to have her hair length drop down to floor, Alex wasn't made his way over toward her as he slowly began to remove the straight jacket and chains that kept her attached to the chair. "Mina, your no monster..nor are your sisters. I know deep down somewhere inside of you, you know that to be true as well. Forget what others say about you, you should always think about what truly matters to you." He spoke before finally undoing the straightjacket and chains off of her. Taking a couple of steps away, he watched as how she ate her food. Right after hearing that she really wanted to leave this place and that she would try to start her life as normal as possible, he couldn't help but let a small smile slowly spread across his lips. He didn't really speak anymore of that subject just in case of anyone overhearing their conversation as he took a couple of steps toward the door. "C'mon..we have to go to the testing--" Right before he could even finish his sentence, hearing the alarm go off for a moment caused both of Alex's eyes to widen in shock. "What the--...The alarms?..this won't end up well." He whispered to himself as he turned his attention right back onto Mina. "We're going to have to hurry to the testing room. I got a bad feeling about this.." He finished his words only to quickly make his way out of the room, there was no doubt that if the alarms were going off the admiral general wasn't going to be too happy with that. Something wasn't going the way he planned and that was never a good thing.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 AM

Todd looked behind him at Finx."I know you can handle yourself,Finx,but if anyone saw you leading me or acting different than usual,there would be trouble.If there's already trouble,I want us to be as removed from it as we can." He told her.He didn't say that he feared being caught up in the commotion because he was afraid they would assign Finx another handler.

Hikari was barely conscious as she was guided up to the control room.When they got there,she locked her eyes on John and kept them there.As long as she could see his reactions,she would know how to react to whatever was going on.There was one question on her mind that wouldn't go away,however."Sir...?" She spoke quietly,but just loud enough to be heard."Sir,did I do well...in my test?" She asked.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2013, 08:21 PM

John saw Dewayne enter the room and stood at attention before relaxing as the novas entered the room, he looked at Hikari and then back at everyone else in to room, relaxing slightly. He nodded at Hikari and made his way closer to her, "Yes you did great... some of the best results yet." he said a small glimmer of warmth showing on his cold face as he finally made his way to stand next to her. He looked at Jared and nodded, "I've got Hikari now." he said kneeling down and picking up Hikari in his arms and then standing up slowly still looking at Hikari still nodding to her slightly before looking back at Dewayne again. He was unsure of what was going to happen, but all he knew is that Hikari had done nothing wrong and he would defend her if he had to.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 AM

Finx scowled at him then smiled "Can I at least walk by you're side like a dog dog master?" she hadn't meant for it to pop out of her mouth but it had.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2013, 06:59 AM

Todd's face registered hurt and confusion at Finx's words."Finx,I never meant...I just wanted to keep you safe..." He said sadly.How could he ever show this girl that there were good people as well as bad?

Hikari tried to keep herself awake as John picked her up.She let her body relax,knowing that she was safe and didn't have to hold herself up anymore.The pain all over her body was what kept her focused enough to follow what was going on.