Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 08-09-2011, 11:08 PM

Enjoy your nap then! :)

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-10-2011, 01:41 AM

Did my best. >_> I'd just be dropping off into sleep or start dreaming almost immediately after closing my eyes and then I'd start coughing again. =_= Eventually just gave up, period. Maybe after I've seen the doctor they'll give me something and I can take a nap before people start showing up for the BBQ being held in my honor tonight. D:

But it's apparently 11am here and I thought my friend was wanting to be up at 10am, so I'll check on her shortly and probably won't check this thread again until the next time I log into Menewsha. ^^;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 08-10-2011, 03:28 AM

Hello CK!

Gosh, it has been a long time I have not seen ya.

I needed to find a thread that I know someone. XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-11-2011, 11:22 AM

Sakura_Madison: Aw! I'm so sorry I missed you! I would have been stoked to chat with someone. xD

I'm quite sick now (I was meant to fly home in about 12 hours, but I'm too sick to get on the plane, so I'm not sure when I'll be going home from Australia. :o ) so I've been on and off for the last few days. :x Hopefully next time we're both online we can catch each other. :3

random crunky
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2011, 04:09 PM

CK - your thread title makes me want to sing! =)

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Sakura_Madison: Aw! I'm so sorry I missed you! I would have been stoked to chat with someone. xD

I'm quite sick now (I was meant to fly home in about 12 hours, but I'm too sick to get on the plane, so I'm not sure when I'll be going home from Australia. :o ) so I've been on and off for the last few days. :x Hopefully next time we're both online we can catch each other. :3

CK:

It is alright. I am sure you did not do it intentionally.

Bummer you are not feeling so well. I hope you can make it home.

How is Australia been treating you?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-11-2011, 09:46 PM

o.o What's CK doing in Australia? Did CK encounter any dangerous animals? xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by random crunky View Post
CK - your thread title makes me want to sing! =)
Do eet! Sing! It'll be just like living in a musical. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison View Post

CK:

It is alright. I am sure you did not do it intentionally.

Bummer you are not feeling so well. I hope you can make it home.

How is Australia been treating you?
I'll be able to. :3 It may just take a few extra days/a week or so.

Other than making me sick and poor, it's been treating me quite well. xD I've made a lot of new friends I would probably not have been able to make otherwise. The area is lovely and I love the attitude around here. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
o.o What's CK doing in Australia? Did CK encounter any dangerous animals? xD
I'm visiting a friend. xD (And making new ones. :3)

I haven't encountered any "in the wild", no. xD But I did go to the Melbourne museum and saw some in an exhibit. :D

A new friend of mine says she has koala living in her back yard, and she'd show me but she doesn't think it's a good idea/worth it. Something about them being nasty, horrible, dangerous midgets that will give me a disease. xD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-12-2011, 06:52 PM

... Is the koala why you changed your title? :lol: Or is that because of the sickness.

One of my friends is obsessed with koalas... Seriously. He would hug that thing even if it killed him.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-12-2011, 08:54 PM

Poor CK. Being sick is no fun at all *sends you some homemade chicken soup*