Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-19-2010, 01:00 AM

*blushes*
Mr. Darcy, from Pride and Prejudice, definitely. (He's indescribably amazing).
Laurie, from Little Women, despite his immaturity. (How could Jo refuse him? How?!)
Draco Malfoy, from Harry Potter, because he's a bad-ass Slytherin. (Okay, so maybe I didn't fall in love with him, but I think he's really sexy. That counts for something, right?)
ANDDDDDD, last but not least:
Marius, from Les Miserables, because he's so sweet and devoted. (I would totally die for him like Eponine did! Isn't that sad?)

Hatsune Miku-chan

Old 04-22-2010, 03:53 AM

Nico Di'Angelo for the Percy Jackson series, Owen from The Protector of the Small series (He's a minor character people! XD), And Artemis Fowl from the Artemis Fowl series!

Neko-Lover
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-25-2010, 04:06 AM

I've got a couple, but the first one I'm particularly embarassed about:

- I had a short phase, when I first purchased Sandry's Book, when I had a huge crush on Briar. I think it still sorta lingers a bit. What's embarassing about this is that I was 15 when I first purchased the book (I'm now 19)... and Circle Briar is 13.

- From the first book, I had a crush on Harry Potter, all the way up to the seventh, and it's still there. I had a soft spot for Neville too. An unusual one is Draco... I hated him until I started watching the movies, at which point I started to like him because I think Tom Felton is hot. <3 And I think I might've had a thing for Sirius, too... I don't know why.

-And then there was Piggy from The Lord of the Flies... I have a soft spot for geeks. :) (I'm kind of a geek, myself.)

- I also have a thing for sensitive guys... which is why I will now proclaim my love for Kaname Kuran of Vampire Knight and Night Tenjou from Absolute Boyfriend. (Not sure if those two count in this thread, but I'm confessing anyway.)

- Speaking of vampires, even though I've only read the first volume of the manga verson, I have a thing for Alexander Sterling from Vampire Kisses.

Last edited by Neko-Lover; 04-25-2010 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: I'm 19, not 18 ^^"""

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 04:06 PM

Recently I am falling in love with Richard from the Sword of Truth Series all over again.
It's bad.